All Comments on 'Lost Colony Ch. 11'

by AllenWoody

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story told with imagination! Please keep going....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

.....and the plot thickens!

Great story and wonderful characters. Chapter 12 can't come too soon.

MimiRayMimiRayalmost 3 years ago

That episode flew by!

I didn't even realize my own joke at first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't leave me hanging more soon please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a delight to read! I love it. Will be checking daily until the next chapter arrives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There's a sophistication and maturity here that's undeniable. A sense of wonder, adventure, mystery, and discovery are balanced throughout the story. Not only that, but there's grammar and spelling! Be still, my heart! Thanks. I'm really liking this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is an addictive story. Average posting time about 34 days. So the next dose is due, and the daily checking becomes more urgent. Great story and I just have to wait for my fix!

lastman416lastman4165 months ago

That’s how you do a cliffhanger. You end the chapter with a reveal that leaves the reader wanting to know more. Much better than ending the chapter just before the big reveal. I’m loving this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllenWoody@AllenWoody
Hello everyone! I'm just like you; I enjoy writing my fantasies out and sharing them with others. I want to improve as a writer so I'm open to constructive feedback.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES