Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 14

Story Info
Day one and two of a very eventful week.
9.2k words
4.65
7.8k
7

Part 14 of the 40 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

The following is obviously a continuation of the Lost Creek Wives' Club (LCWC) series, and I highly recommend reading the prior chapter first as an introduction due to the long delay between installments. Sorry about that, and I hope to publish the next installment in a more timely manner.

As always, comments are welcome as long as they are constructive. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stayed with Jim, until he was sound asleep, which took all of five minutes. As soon as he was, I put a robe on and went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of herbal tea. Once settled in the TV room I went through the photos Jim took. When I decided on one that captured his semen oozing out my mouth and down his cock perfectly I sent it to Maureen with a caption stating...'Wish you were here!!' Along with a half dozen smiley emojis.

It took a few minutes, but eventually she called.

As soon as I answered..."My God Lacey, you're amazing. And you did it again."

"Did what again?"

"Send me a racy photo while watching TV in bed with John."

"Don't tell me he saw it?"

"Afraid so. Same as last time when I couldn't turn the phone away fast enough. You'd think I know better than to open something from you with him lying next to me. Not that it matters after he cummed in your mouth."

"Where are you now?"

"Downstairs in the kitchen." Which meant we could talk freely.

"You know I wouldn't let just anyone cum in my mouth."

"I know you wouldn't, but you spoiled John."

"Are you letting him cum in your mouth now? You said you would after you saw how much he enjoyed it."

"Yes I am, but I'm not as accepting of it as you are. At least not yet. I just haven't been able to block the unpleasant taste like you do. But I'm getting there."

"I'm pleased to hear it, for both your sake. Now what did you want to talk to me about?"

"The 'Avon Lady' wants to visit with us before she does her presentation on Friday for our social group. She has a few things she'd like to go over with us, plus see where she'll be making her presentation to get an idea of how to stage it based on the venue."

"We need to stop calling her the Avon Lady, does she have a name?"

"Colette, and she even has a slight French accent. But she said most of her friends call her Cole."

"Kind of masculine. I wonder if there's any hidden connotation to it."

"She sure didn't sound masculine. Sexiest voice I've ever heard over the phone with her cute accent. Can't wait to meet her."

"And when will that be?"

"Tuesday, and I hope you don't have anything planned as it's the only day she can meet with us."

I let out a quiet sigh of relief..."No I don't, Tuesday's fine, but you didn't mention a time." I feared she was going to say Monday or Thursday. The days I was going to meet with Julie and Louise respectively.

"She'll be here around 12:30 and said she'll need a good hour or two with us so plan on being here by noon."

"I will, and do you need me to bring anything?"

"Just yourself. Now I need to go. I hear John calling me. And in spite of having my period, I think your photo gave him some ideas."

I had to laugh..."Have fun, and be sure John takes some photos for me." After which the call ended and I watched TV before deciding to sleep on the couch so Jim could have the bed all to himself to get a good night's sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Jim seemed to be in a good mood when he first got up, but it didn't last. It wasn't long before I could tell by how quiet he was, his mind was back on work. The entire weekend was pretty much the same. Very little conversation between us, or any interaction. While it was unusual for him to be so remote, it gave me a much better appreciation of what a lot of the other wives in our social group go through routinely with their husbands who are all but consumed by their jobs or professions.

Jim pretty much spent both days working in the yard as though he wanted to be alone with his thoughts. While he didn't share them with me, no doubt he was having second thoughts about the proposal he sent the customer, and if it could have been structured differently. Whatever the issue was, acceptance of the proposal was pivotal to resolving it.

Monday finally arrived and Jim was up earlier than usual. I wisely stayed out of his hair and didn't say much until he was leaving for work when I reminded him to text me as soon as the teleconference with the customer ended. Thankfully it was scheduled early so I wouldn't have long to wait.

I then added..."If it's any comfort to you, I have a good feeling about things." Which I did, call it a woman's intuition if you want. "But more importantly, I have a lot of faith in you. Whatever needed to be done to resolve the issue, I'm confident you succeeded."

I was, and very much so since over the years, he's successfully managed to resolve a number of troublesome issues with customers, and the parent corporation.

"Thanks Lacey. You're usually right as you seem to have a sixth sense about things. I just hope your track record remains intact."

Come nine o'clock I couldn't help but think the teleconference with the customer was now beginning. I kept my fingers and toes crossed while the minutes slowly ticked by. When the clock in the kitchen painfully reached ten, I was on my third cup of cappuccino. Maureen didn't even call like she usually does Monday mornings to occupy some of my time. I thought about calling her, but since she didn't, I figured she had to be busy with something.

Finally I couldn't sit around idly any longer waiting for his text and decided to take my morning shower to pass the time more quickly. I had planned on a bike ride first, but decided against it. As soon as I was done with my shower, I checked my cell phone and there was a message from Jim. I took a deep breath and opened it...'Teleconference went better than expected. Even better than we hoped. Customer was extremely pleased with the proposal. Instead of pulling work out as threatened, they committed to sending even more.'

After I finished reading it and let loose with a big sigh of relief, I texted him back...'I knew it!' And attached about a hundred smiley emojis and post-scripted...'I love you and knew you would do it.'

Not long after I sent it, I received a second message...'Be home later than usual, but not too late. Going out with staff for a few drinks to celebrate. Love you too.'

The teleconference had to have gone well. As a rule, he doesn't fraternize with his staff outside work, and I'm sure it was a big deal since it's not often the "big dawg" takes them all out after work for a few drinks.

If I hadn't heard from Jim when it came time to leave to meet Julie, I would have canceled. No way would I have been very good company not knowing how things turned out. Now that I did, and very favorably it seemed, I was overjoyed. Other than Maureen, there wasn't anyone I would have wanted to spend some time with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I arrived at the Electric Percolator, Julie was already there in the same booth we used last time. As soon as she saw me she stood up and looked stunning in a balloon sleeve sundress that came down to just above the knees with a plunging v-neck neckline and no bra. It had a rusty orange matte print that complimented her pretty auburn hair and was tied around the waist, which helped to accentuate her figure. Her make-up was minimal, but done to perfection and she simply radiated as she stood there watching me making my way to her. As I did, I couldn't help notice how almost every set of eyes regardless of gender were admiringly focused on her. But she was oblivious to it as she was fixated on me.

I was wearing a sleeveless red on white floral sundress with a square neckline that came down to mid-calf with slits down the sides that went up to mid-thigh. It was pinched at the waist to accentuate my hips with front button detailing and a tie back. I wasn't wearing a bra either and was pleased to see I was also getting my fair share of admiring looks besides the one from Julie.

Once I reached her we lovingly hugged along with a quick, but tender kiss. And I couldn't believe how such a short kiss affected me. Julie has luscious lips and uses them to perfection as my clit instantly tingled. I was almost tempted to say screw the coffee and suggest we head to her place.

As soon as we sat down, the same barista who served us last Monday waited on us..."How nice to see you two again."

It was nice she remembered, but when it dawned on me why she probably did, it made me cringe. It was because she caught us affectionately holding hands. It was an awkward moment, but didn't phase her at the time. She actually seemed comfortable with it.

"It's nice to see you again too, Sandra." The only reason I knew her name was because she was wearing a name tag, which she wasn't last week. When I asked about it, she explained it was her first day working there and they hadn't made one for her yet. "Well it's nice to know you on a first name basis. And I'm Lacey, while this is Julie."

"It's nice to make your acquaintance, and do you come here often?"

"Only together on Mondays as it's Julie's one day off from work." After I thought about it for a second..."And I'm sorry if we made you uncomfortable last time."

"There's no need to be. Maybe someone else might have been with the way you were holding hands, but I can assure you I wasn't. Now what can I get you two? Cappuccinos again? And would you like anything else with it? The pastries here are excellent. I highly recommend the apple turnovers."

"While you're tempting us, just two cappuccinos please. And you have a good memory."

"To be honest, it was hard to forget you two. Not often I wait on two women so openly captivated with each other. Not that there's anything wrong with it, and felt bad about intruding when I did."

After which she gave us both a big smile and left to make our cappuccinos. I liked her frankness and honesty, along with her cute smile. Not forgetting her gorgeous lips. I don't know what is about other women's lips, but it's the first thing I notice now and can't help but wonder what they'd be like to kiss.

As she walked away, we both watched her. And she walked as though she knew we were the way her behind swayed ever so seductively. She's an attractive woman, and was dressed in what appeared to be the standard outfit for employees, being black slacks, which in her case were very form fitting, and a black polo shirt with its logo embroidered on it. She was very cute and in her early forties, although I'm not the best when it comes to guessing someone's age. Tall at about five foot eight, slender with long blonde hair, which was in a ponytail. Beautiful figure, and while not very big busted, she had a bum to die for.

"While I could always be wrong Julie, Sandra is about as bi as they come. Might even be gay. I sensed she was last week, but her remarks today all but confirmed it."

"I think you're right, but if she is a lesbian, she's far from being a dyke."

"That's for sure, she's not masculine in any way. Just the opposite...very feminine and cute as she is, she reminds me of someone else except for how tall she is."

Julie then added..."Speaking of which, I now find myself assessing every woman I come into contact with as to their sexual orientation. Not forgetting how differently I view and look at other women. I seem to notice things I never had before. As for men, I hardly seem to notice them at all anymore. It's almost like they don't exist."

After I gave her a knowing smile..."It's one of the pitfalls once you've explored your own bisexuality. And it won't be long before you won't even have to think about if someone else is bisexual. It'll be like they're walking around with a sign posted on them. As for how you view them, it's a simple case of you having a much different appreciation for other women now."

She laughed before saying..."Yes I do, and I guess it is easier to determine if someone else is bisexual when you are."

"And it'll get even easier for you. Now if I remember right, you wanted to talk to me about Anna. Or was it just an excuse for us to get together?"

"Both, but even if I didn't want to talk about Anna, I still wanted us to get together again. I've thought about nothing but since last week."

"I'd have been disappointed if you didn't. But let's talk about Anna, how long have you known her?"

"Only as long as she's worked for me. About two years now, which was about six months after she lost her husband in a car accident. I don't know if you remember the terrible accident on I-70 a few years ago at the Illinois state line involving a tractor trailer and three other vehicles where three people lost their lives. One of them was Anna's husband. The other two were an elderly couple from Illinois."

"Yes I do, and how awful it was Anna's husband. But I couldn't help noticing the other day she was wearing a wedding band. Did she get married again?"

"No. She simply couldn't bear the thought of ever removing it, although she pretty much has accepted the loss of her husband and moved on with her life. Fortunately she's in decent shape financially due to a generous insurance policy her husband had, and from financial investments he made over the years. Plus her home is paid for. The only reason she works is to keep herself busy. The days she doesn't, she does volunteer work."

"Does she have any hobbies or other interests, and what about family?"

"Two grown sons who are married and live up north in South Bend where she's originally from. Both who keep in regular contact and visit often. Occasionally she'll visit them and stay a week or more. As for hobbies or other interests, the only thing I know about is that she's a yoga fanatic."

"Is she seeing or dating anyone?"

"Not that I'm aware of, and she's never mentioned anything, which brings me to why I wanted to talk to you about her." I had a pretty good idea what was coming next, but didn't want to interject anything so I let her continue.

"While I might be wrong..." was all she said before she suddenly stopped as though to give some thought as to how to word things before she continued..."I don't know how to put it, especially if I'm imagining things, but she seems 'attracted' to me if you know what I mean. I didn't think anything of it at first, but gradually it became more and more noticeable. Especially when we're alone together. She's always been a touchy-feely kind of person, but I never gave much thought to it and figured it was just the way she is as some people are. With a man your antennae would react immediately, but with another woman, I never gave it a second thought. Even when her hand would linger on me longer than you'd expect, or how she would 'rub' me at times on the back or my arm in an affectionate way."

After she paused for a second..."Now that I accepted my bisexuality, I'm sensing there's more to it than just being the way she is and since..."

Before she could finish, Sandra arrived with our cappuccinos and after placing them in front of us..."Are you sure I can't get you two anything else?"

After we declined, she quickly left to wait on two other customers who just came in and sat at a nearby table.

Once she did..."As I was going to say, since you're more knowledgeable about such things, I was wondering if you'd give me your opinion. Although I know you don't know her very well, do you think she's bisexual, or am I just imagining things?"

"To answer your question first, no I don't think she's bisexual. But from the way she couldn't stop looking at my cleavage on Friday, I'm sure she's curious. I honestly don't get the feeling she's ever had sex with another woman, unless it was years ago when younger, which is always possible. And while this might sound silly until you think about it, if she was presently sexually active with other women, she wouldn't have such long nails."

Julie immediately looked at my nails, which I keep short, then at hers, which were also short, but not quite as short as mine. Then before she could say anything..."And I don't know if you noticed, but Sandra's were short like mine."

"I must be missing something."

"The only reason you are is because your first time with another woman was last week. Going forward you'll quickly realize sex with another woman involves using your fingers a lot, and there's nothing worse than long sharp nails. Especially square cut nails, which I noticed Anna's were on Friday along with a French pedicure. Just imagine how problematic they would be when fingering someone's vagina, or even worse, their anus."

"I'm glad I asked instead of finding out the hard way. And I need to keep it in mind when I get my nails done now."

"Now let me ask you a question. Assuming Anna is smitten with you, which I don't blame her if she is, how do you feel about her?"

"I was afraid you were going to ask. I like Anna, a lot, and in more ways than one. We have a lot in common with the loss of both of our husbands, albeit for different reasons. We haven't socialized much, but when we have I enjoyed being with her. Until recently, us being intimate never crossed my mind. But I'd be lying if I said it hasn't now."

"It's not surprising, and based on your feelings for her, I think it's safe to say you wouldn't hesitate if she's amiable to it. But based on what you just told me, I don't think you have to worry if she is. It actually seems like she's working towards that goal."

She didn't respond to my remark, but looked at me with a concerned look on her face. When it dawned on me why..."If you're worried that you and Anna getting to know each other more intimately will affect our relationship, don't. Our relationship will remain the same for long as you want. Otherwise we'll always be more than just good friends even without the intimacy. Besides, I think you wanting to talk about Anna and your 'budding romance' was a way to see how I'd react before pursuing it further. Am I wrong?"

"No you're not, and although we've only been intimate once, I was afraid you'd want to end our relationship if I'd mention anything about the possibility of Anna and I getting into one."

"The only reason I would, would be so as to not interfere with what I think will be an amazing one between you two. And while I don't think it's the case, I have to ask if you'd like to?"

"Of course not." After she paused for a second..."Now I think we've talked about Anna enough and need to head to my place. The last time we were there, I never showed you all of my townhouse." But from the big smile on her face it was the last thing she had in mind. "But before we do, do you have any advice for me relative to Anna?"

"Not a whole lot. You're both mature and intelligent women, and whatever you two decide I'm sure you'll both do it with eyes wide open. And I don't expect either one of you will ever do anything to hurt one another. Intentionally or otherwise. And unlike me, you're both unattached so you're free to do whatever you desire. My only advice would be to listen to both your heart AND head. Don't let one sway the other."

I then waved at Sandra and asked for two iced frappuccinos to go. After she brought them to us, we said our goodbyes, but not before I left her a very generous tip. And there was something about the way Sandra made it a point to give us both a friendly hug that left me with the impression she would like to get to know us better at some point.