Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you'll know, her name is Sharon, and women in the same age range tend to relate to her better than most of the others in the videos. Whatever she demonstrates tends to sell well."

"It's nice work if you can get it. Do you know her personally?"

"She's one of the few in the videos I do, and she's a wonderful lady as well as a dear friend. A mother of three grown children, and while you might not expect it from the video, a very reserved person."

"She didn't seem shy at all in the video. Seemed very comfortable with herself, and it's easy to understand why her videos would be as effective as they are after watching her use the g-spot vibrator. I'd be surprised if everyone doesn't buy one. I know I intend to."

"I'll be sure you get one of your choosing as a way to say thank you for co-hosting the event. Now I need to ask if any of the ladies who will be in attendance are bisexual or gay. The reason I ask, is many of the sex toys such as a double ended dong are for girl on girl sex, and it will give me a better idea of what to put my efforts into selling. If the audience is entirely straight heterosexuals, it'll mean I need to avoid certain products so as not to potentially offend anyone. I realize you might not know, or want to share their sexual orientation, but it'd be a big help if you could. And if it'll make it any easier for you, I'm very much bisexual. Maybe you could even classify me as gay since my divorce five years ago."

After I looked at Maureen..."No lesbians for sure, but four bisexuals we know of, although there might be more. But quite a few seem bi-curious so I doubt anyone will be offended. The reason I say that, is Sapphic sex, or an alternate way to achieve sexual satisfaction has become the main topic of discussion at our recent get-togethers. It's also one of the reasons we decided to invite you to one, so feel free to share with us whatever you like based on your experience." I then added..."And since you were honest with us, Maureen and I are both bisexual."

After giving us one of her sexy smiles..."Thank you for being upfront with me, and although I had a feeling you were Lacey, I wasn't quite sure about you Maureen."

Once again, she was slow to respond..."Might be from me being so good at suppressing it over the years until recently."

It put another knowing smile on Colette's face as she looked back and forth at both of us before she went on to say..."I think I've pretty much covered everything I needed to, but if either of you have any questions or concerns I'll be glad to answer or address them."

I was the first to ask..."Will it be just you on Friday night, or will you have someone to assist you with setting things up and to take orders?"

"Sometimes I do, but for now I'll be alone and need to be here an hour or so before everyone else to get things ready. Which reminds me to give you one of our catalogs." After which she dug into her bag for one and handed it to us along with her business card, which she wrote her cell phone number on the back..."Just in case you think of anything after I leave, feel free to call me on my cell phone."

While Maureen perused through the catalog I asked another question..."This might seem like a silly question, but I was wondering if things ever get a little 'bawdy' at one of your events?"

"Not a silly question at all since it always seems to to one degree or another. And from what I've learned afterwards from the people who've hosted them, things can get very bawdy as you put it after I leave. I guess it can't be helped with a room full of women after their libidos have been unintentionally stimulated."

"I could very well imagine people could get carried away, especially after viewing a few of the videos. It will be interesting to see what happens due to the cross section of different personalities in our social group."

"If you're worried some of the reaction might be negative, don't be. It'll be an enlightening experience for everyone, even for the biggest prudes, of which there always seems to be one or two. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised how they react. Sometimes they're my best customers."

"There are two I'm concerned about if they show, and I hope you're right."

"Trust me, when it's all said and done it'll end up being a fun and rewarding evening for everyone. But usually more so for some than others."

By now Maureen finished perusing through the catalog..."Wow Colette, there seems to be everything in here but the kitchen sink. I've never seen so many different sex toys and ways to pleasure yourself, or someone else. Once I go through it in detail I'm liable to have a shopping list a mile long, and I don't consider myself as being one who lacks for sex toys."

"I hope you do, and you'll be surprised how much fun it can be to go through it in detail with someone special." After she gave us another knowing smile, it was obvious she was referring to Maureen and I going through it together.

Sensing she was about ready to leave..."Before you leave Colette, I need to inquire about your slight accent. It's so damn cute."

"Thank you, and in some ways it's very effective for what I do. When I was ten my parents immigrated here from France. While I learned American English fairly quickly, I never quite lost the accent. Even after all these years. But as I said, it's an asset now so I should be thankful I didn't."

"One last thing and we'll let you go, has anyone ever told you how much you look like Dr. Nicole Saphier?"

Maureen then asked..."Who's Nicole Saphier?"

After it dawned on me because of our difference in "politics", Maureen was more of a fan of CNN..."Since you don't watch Fox News, you need to 'google' her to see what she looks like. And when you do, you'll see Colette is a spitting image of her."

After Colette laughed..."You two make for quite the odd couple." But without elaborating..."Yes I have Lacey, more than once ever since she started appearing on Fox News. I'm flattered people think so since she's a lovely lady. And I can't tell you how much I love her sexy smile."

"You're not the only one, and yours is equally as sexy." After I thought about it, I probably shouldn't have added the last part.

"Thank you, I'm pleased you think so. Now I hate to say this, but as much as I'm enjoying both your company, I really have to leave as I have another appointment. I'd love to spend the rest of the day with you two, but unless you have anything else you like to ask me about, it's time for me to say au revoir. At least for now, as I hope we can get together like this again soon."

After we accompanied her to her van, she gave us both a big warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. As she was driving down the driveway, Maureen couldn't help but say..."She's a sexy lady Lacey."

"Yes she is, and from the way you acted at times, you seemed quite smitten with her. And knowing you, I'm willing to bet she got your panties soaking wet. Albeit through no fault of hers."

"Follow me as you're about to find out."

Soon as we were back in the house in the foyer with the front door closed she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately. I responded immediately and it wasn't long before my hand was under her sundress and rubbing her pussy again. But this time through her panties, and as expected, it was soaking wet.

Finally I said..."Let me take care of you before you cum from just rubbing you. And in the living room." Where I led her to one of her plush arms chairs.

I immediately removed her panties and then thought to get a couple of towels from the bathroom in the hall. After I placed one on the chair and the other on the floor in front of it I asked her to sit with her legs draped over the arms. She quickly did with the hem of her sundress up around her waist, and being spread eagle as she was I couldn't have had a nicer view of her smoothly shaved and adorable pussy.

As a precaution, I first took my top and bra off and once I was on my knees in front of her..."Now just relax Maureen. Worked up as you are, I'll have you cumming in no time."

"I hope so as I feel like I'm about to explode."

Being on the very edge of an orgasm earlier, and getting as aroused as she did over Colette, I spread her already puffy inner lips before going straight for her fuck hole with my tongue. As soon as I inserted it she let loose with a deep groan and a surge of love cream gushed out on my lower face. And as always, it tasted heavenly as I lapped up as much as I could.

Unfortunately it wasn't long when the frenulum under my tongue started to hurt from tonguing Julie as much as I did yesterday, and reluctantly had to replace it with two fingers as I took her swollen clit between my lips. It was about as long as it ever gets and I immediately began sucking it while I flicked the tip of my tongue back and forth over it very gingerly. And since there's nothing Maureen seems to enjoy more than watching me pleasure her orally, she kept her hands to herself as she intently did.

As I stared into her glazed over eyes, I sucked and worked my tongue over her clit as best I could in spite of it being sore to bring her to an orgasm as quickly as possible. It was the first time I ever experienced being "restrained" while eating pussy, but was still determined to make her cum in record time.

Thankfully it took only sixty seconds at most before Maureen let loose with a gawd awful scream and shouted..."I'm going to fucking cum Lacey!!"

She screamed again as her legs shot out straight and let loose with some of the foulest language I ever heard from her. Called me everything under the sun just before her cunt exploded and soaked me with a near flood of vaginal fluids. While I've never seen Maureen literally squirt, she all but did and I couldn't have been more pleased as I know how pleasurable it is. And I couldn't have been more thankful for wisely taking my top and bra off, and for placing a towel on the floor below me.

While Maureen remained slumped in the chair afterwards recovering from her much needed orgasm, I cleaned myself and put my bra and top back on.

While I waited for her to fully recover, I made myself comfortable on a nearby sofa and Colette's comment about us being an odd couple came to mind. As I thought about it, I realized in some ways we were with us being on opposite ends of the political spectrum and the age difference between us. In spite of it, we loved each other dearly and besides my husband Jim and our family, there was no one I cared for more deeply.