Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 16

Story Info
Day five of a very eventful week.
6.6k words
4.71
11.3k
7

Part 16 of the 40 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

First off, I need to apologize for the long delay with this latest installment in the Lost Creek Wives' Club series, but it couldn't be helped. With it being so late, I highly recommend you read the prior one (Pt. 15) first, or certain parts will make absolutely no sense. And hopefully I'll be more timely with the next installment.

As always, comments are welcome as long as they are constructive. Thank you.

------------------------------

After we showered together and dressed, we headed out for something to eat. Since we were dressed casually we decided on a fast-food restaurant.

During the short drive, I checked my phone for messages. There were two. One being from my husband to let me know everything went well with his meeting at corporate, and he was still scheduled to be home tomorrow afternoon. He also mentioned he'd be having dinner with a few "big wigs" as he calls them and asked if I had any plans for the evening. I debated whether to tell him I would be staying overnight at Louise's, but decided against it. I felt it would be better in person, and after the fact.

The other one was from Maureen, asking me to call her. I texted her I would, but it wouldn't be until morning, and after I did I turned my cell phone off and put it in my bag.

Once we arrived at the restaurant and had our burgers, fries, and a drink, we sat at a window table. As we were eating, and while I was admiring how adorable Louise looked freshly showered with minimal make-up, I couldn't get the image of her when I first entered her bedroom out of my mind. I also noticed how she was looking at me very affectionately too as she munched on her food.

"A penny for your thoughts Louise?"

"Sorry for the way I was staring, but I can't get over how terrific you looked earlier. Sexy as hell. Lovely as you always are, you took my breath away dressed only in the fishnet thigh highs and choker."

"Coincidentally I was thinking about how amazing you looked when I first saw you with your hair slicked back and the way you went all out with your make-up. But more importantly, with a realistic faux-cock protruding from your sweet pussy. In hindsight it was almost a waste of time to take a shower because of how wet I am."

"You too!" After which she broke out in one of her infectious laughs.

After I stopped laughing with her..."I think we better find something else to talk about or we'll end up gulping down the rest of our food in a rush to get back to your place. Plus I have this nasty habit of biting my tongue when I eat too fast, and the last thing I want right now is a sore tongue."

"Me either as I've got big plans for it."

After we stopped laughing again..."Maybe now might be a good time to discuss what you wanted to talk about earlier?"

After Louise looked around to insure we had plenty of privacy, which we did with only a few other patrons scattered around the seating area due to it being early for the dinner crowd..."Do you mean about my sex life with Paul needing re-energizing?"

"Yes, but before we do, I need to ask if Paul knows about your Sapphic sex life?"

"No he doesn't, but let me explain so you'll know why, and I'll keep it brief. Back in middle school when I first became sexually aware of things I found myself more interested in girls than boys. Even more so in high school when on the cross country track team, which was exacerbated by spending a lot of time with other girls in a common locker room and shower facility."

After she paused to chew and swallow another bite of her Big Mac..."While I dated boys in high school it wasn't often, and I never had sex other than letting them feel my tits and giving an occasional hand job. Although nothing ever came of my curiosity about other girls other than masturbating thinking about them, it changed when in college. It wasn't long before I met others as curious as me about their sexuality. The first was my very first roommate who was already 'experienced' in such things. While I won't go into any details, we eventually became intimate, although we both still occasionally dated boys."

At that point I added..."I can appreciate your first time being in college as I was 'approached' myself more than once, but never took anyone up on it in spite of being curious. I guess you could blame it on my Catholic upbringing, but as much as I wanted to I never took the plunge. Kind of regret it now, but."

"I did and never regretted it, although I never considered myself gay as I still liked boys to a certain degree, but not to have sex until Paul came along. He swept me off my feet and was the first person I had heterosexual intercourse with. As our relationship became serious, I found myself less and less interested in other girls. After graduating college, which was a year after Paul, we got married and any thoughts of Sapphic sex all but disappeared."

"Did Paul know you were into girls when you first dated?"

"If he did, he never mentioned anything, and I never did either."

"I'm sure he had to know as there aren't many well-kept secrets on a college campus. What changed relative to you indulging in Sapphic sex again?"

"Before I answer, let me ask if your husband knows about your bi-sexuality?"

"Yes he does, and even encouraged me to explore it when I first told him about my curiosity to have sex with another woman. I guess you could say he gave me his blessing by telling me not to hesitate to explore it if an opportunity should ever arise, which I didn't, and thankfully he's accepted my new found bi-sexuality ever since."

"You're going to have to tell me how you managed it."

"I will, but after you answer my question about what changed with you to engage in it again."

"As our sex life started becoming routine and less satisfying, I started thinking about other women again. Right around then, which was at least a year ago, Carol came on to me as though she could read my mind. Next thing I knew we were in bed together. We've been sexually active ever since until fairly recently when things started to cool down between us. More so on Carol's part, as she seemed to have her eyes on someone else as her next conquest.

"I think I know who it was."

"Not you?"

"No, not me, but Maureen, who was very receptive."

"I'm not surprised as Carol talked a lot about her, but I thought you two were intimate with each other?"

"We are, and very much so. But even before we were, we were very good friends. Dear friends you could say, and as close as we were it was probably inevitable we'd be intimate. But it wasn't long after when we mutually agreed either one of us was free to explore other 'interests' if we so desired. Now if you don't mind me asking, besides Carol, am I the only one you've had Sapphic sex with since you began indulging in it again?"

"The only other person is my next-door neighbor, Trish, who I don't think you've met."

"I can't recall if I ever have, and out of curiosity, why doesn't she attend our get-togethers?"

"I invited her to, but since she teaches grade school, she didn't feel comfortable about attending just during the summer months."

"Why don't you do this then, ask her if she'd like to attend the special presentation we're having tomorrow night. If she does, I'll see what I can do to get her to attend our regular socials, even if it's only during the summer. Plus I'd love to meet her to compare notes."

"Very funny, but I will and I have a feeling she'll jump at the chance once she knows what's on the agenda as she's a divorcee and could use all the toys she can get. And I know she'd love to meet you."

"Why's that?"

"Because of me."

"How much does she know about us?"

"Enough, but only because she pretty much figured it out on her own because of how much and the way I talked about you."

"Then meeting her is going to be more interesting than I thought. Now l let's get back to Carol, and when things started to wane between you two, was it about the time you came on to me?"

"Yes, but you need to know when I started thinking about having sex again with other women, you were the first person that entered my mind. I've always been attracted to you and I'd hate to tell you how often I thought about you when masturbating. I was seriously thinking about approaching you before Carol hit on me."

"While I would have been flattered, I probably wouldn't have been receptive. Although I would have been tempted since it was around the time I was having some serious thoughts about having sex with another woman, I wasn't ready to take the plunge quite yet."

"So who approached who when you and Maureen first became intimate?"

"As with you, Maureen was into other girls in college, and even afterwards before she met and married John. She came on to me after one of our socials after everyone left. I didn't offer much resistance, and although it was a brief encounter with her going down on me and me not getting the opportunity to reciprocate at the time, it was everything I thought it would be and we've been intimate ever since."

"Has there been anybody else besides Maureen?"

I hesitated before answering but decided to be honest since she told me about Trish... "Yes there has, Julie. She approached me in spite of never having been with another woman. Long story, which I'll save for another time so we can get back to your problem. Have you and Paul talked about your sex life not being what it used to be?"

"Sadly no. But only because I'm thinking it's more of a problem with me than him. Plus we've always had a problem discussing sex. You wouldn't think we would as long as we've been married. Plus it doesn't help that we're not doing it a whole lot either with Paul being so preoccupied with his occupation. But I could deal with it being less frequent if it was just more exciting instead of the same thing over and over."

"As you've found out from the main topic of discussion at our recent socials, you're not alone, and when it comes to being able to communicate with your husband about it. But if you're finding it boring now I'm sure he does too and it might be the reason you two don't have sex as often so I wouldn't hesitate to discuss it. While there'd be nothing worse for him to learn that you do find it boring when he thinks everything is perfectly fine, I doubt very much he doesn't feel the same way. Or like my husband, understand why you do, and the reason it has been lacking is mostly his fault."

"But what if he doesn't?"

"If you're worried there's a possibility he might not, a different way to approach it would be to suggest trying new things. Subtle suggestions about how come we never tried this...or that. It's a good way to have a conversation about how your sex life isn't what is use to be and could use some rejuvenating."

"I've suggested trying new things, but to no avail. All I get... 'is let me think about it', and that's as far as it goes."

"Then another way to approach it is to share sexual fantasies. It's how I managed to get Jim to realize our sex life wasn't what it used to be, along with me needing more than what had evolved into just 'routine' sex on weekends. Especially with me starting to go through the change and wanting sex more often as a result. It's also when I first shared my curiosity about having sex with another woman. But be advised, once you share your fantasies, usually the next step will be to discuss fulfilling the ones you mutually agree on."

"I like the idea of sharing fantasies, I just hope I can get Paul to talk freely about his. I know I could mine."

"I'm sure he will after you share a few of yours. For some reason, most husbands don't think their wives have sexual fantasies. Speaking of which, and after what took place earlier, would you mind sharing a few of your other fantasies?"

"It would be easier to tell you what I don't fantasize about. You name it and I've fantasized about it. But if I narrowed it down to the one I fantasize about most, it would be Paul and I having sex with another couple, or couples. Maybe because Paul is the only man I ever had sex with and I would never think of having sex with another man just to see what it would be like with someone other than him." Which caused me to start choking.

"Are you okay Lacey?"

"I'm fine. A French fry started to go down the wrong way."

After she waited until I regained my composure..."If you don't mind me asking, have you and Jim ever had sex with another couple? And I'll understand if you don't want to answer."

After I thought about it..."Since we're being frank and open with each other, yes we have. But only once and it was everything we thought, or hoped it would be, and won't be the last time."

"When you say it won't be your last time, it must have been fairly recently then?"

"It was."

"Just a foursome, or with more than one couple?"

"Just a foursome, and it couldn't have been with a more perfect couple of which we have another foursome planned."

"I'm envious."

"Don't be. At least not until you and Paul share each other's fantasies. It might be something he's never fantasized about, or more importantly, be interested in. For most husbands, the last thing they want is to share their wives with someone else. Let alone seeing them having sex with someone else. Plus finding the right couple is not an easy task."

"You're probably right, but it'll always be my number one fantasy. I'd ask who the other couple is, but I think I already know. As close and intimate as you two are, I'm assuming it was with Maureen and her husband."

"If I was you, I'd assume it too, and it's all I'm going to say for now. Now back to you and Paul."

Although I could sense she wanted to talk more about my foursome, she returned the conversation back to her and Paul..."My biggest fear is as conservative as Paul is about some things he doesn't have fantasies."

"Don't kid yourself. Who doesn't. Especially men. His just might not be the same as yours. While we're on the subject of fantasies, how did the one you fulfilled today with me ever enter that pretty little head of yours?"

"I was wondering if you were going to ask. Did you enjoy it?"

"Very much so, but you already know that. I was just wondering how you came up with it since it was so unusual."

"It was a combination of two things. Sex with Carol was always pretty much a dom-sub scenario with her being in the dominant role and I thought I'd like to be in one once just to see what it was like, although I probably got a little carried away."

"Maybe you did, but in a very enjoyable way. At least for me. What was the other one?"

"The other was from stumbling across futanari pornography while looking for lesbian porn on the computer. When I first did I found it to be erotic as hell and very stimulating. Despite it being a bit far-fetched and animated, it's my favorite porn now and I can't believe how aroused I get from it."

"You emulating a futanari was the first thing that came to mind when I saw you with the strapless dildo and from the way you had your hair and applied the extra make-up. So you'll know, I find futanari porn erotic as hell too, which probably explains why I played along so enthusiastically. I found it to be a fun experience, which seemed to be the case for you too, and everything you hoped for."

"It was." Then after looking around to make sure we still had plenty of privacy..."While we're on the subject, I couldn't help but appreciate how good at fellatio you were as you sucked my faux cock."

"It's interesting you noticed. And so you'll know, when it comes to heterosexual sex, there's probably nothing I enjoy more. Except maybe a good anal fucking, and not forgetting my new found love for performing cunnilingus now too. As for fellatio, I simply love the feel of a cock as it grows in my mouth and how it feels when it swells just before it unloads. Plus knowing how much Jim enjoys my oral skills, which I put a lot of effort into developing over time, gives me a tremendous amount of personal satisfaction. So much so, I've even orgasmed from sucking his cock to completion as he explodes in my mouth."

"Your skill at performing fellatio was clearly evident and I can only imagine what it feels like for Jim. I'd love to be able to watch you suck a real cock just once."

"Really? I'll need to keep that in mind. Only kidding." Which I wasn't, but quickly moved on..."Enough about my oral skills, and before I forget, have you ever done anything like your futanari fantasy with Carol or Trish?"

"No. I'm not sure Trish would be as comfortable playing along with me as you were. As for Carol, she'd never even entertain the thought of being in a submissive role. Thankfully I was right about you, otherwise, I would have been embarrassed like you wouldn't believe."

"I agree about Carol, but you never know about Trish. She might enjoy it as much as I did, but since I don't know her, I wouldn't encourage you to." After I paused for a second I decided to bring up what would likely be an unpleasant thought for Louise..."I'm sure you realize you're going to have to fess up to Paul about your bisexuality at some point. And the sooner the better since you're actively into it again."

After a deep sigh and groan..."I know, and wished I'd talked to him about it beforehand like you did. But at the time I wasn't expecting it to be more than a one-time fling with Carol. Any suggestions on how to go about it at this point?"

"If it's any consolation, after Jim gave me his blessing to explore my bi-sexual curiosity, I didn't mention anything after I first did. Maureen either with John, but it wasn't long before we both fessed up about it."

"I probably should have with Paul not long afterwards too, but didn't out of fear of how he'd react."

"As I said before, you need to, and the sooner the better. While he's likely to be upset because you waited so long, I doubt he'll be terribly upset since like many husbands he's probably fantasized about you having sex with another woman. Maybe even thrilled you are and will want to hear all the salacious details. And don't be surprised if he doesn't suggest getting to watch you have sex with another woman."

After I paused for a second..."Now unless you want to get one of the delicious apple pie things they have here, I think it's past time for us to leave. Plus the place is starting to fill up with the supper crowd and it'll be hard to continue with our conversation as it is. With that being the case, let's head back to your place since I've developed this terrible itch only you can get rid of for me."

"Listen to you. You already had four orgasms, and pretty incredible ones too, while I had just two. The way I see it you owe me and I expect them to be just as incredible before even thinking about reciprocating so I'm more than ready to leave when you are. Besides, I think we've talked enough for now about my problem as you've given me more than enough food for thought."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as we arrived at Louise's house and entered the kitchen from the garage we were all over each other. We couldn't undress each other fast enough and the few clothes we had on flew in all directions. My my panties even ended up on top of the toaster, while her landed in the sink.

Once naked we couldn't get enough of each other's mouth as our hands wandered all over each other. Eventually one of Louise's hands found its way to my pussy. With her being much shorter than me, she could easily reach mine while it was nearly impossible for me to reach hers in a standing position while kissing her. She took full advantage of it by inserting all four of her tiny fingers in my now soaking wet cunt and soon as they were, immediately began pumping them in and out. Since I couldn't reciprocate, I simply spread my legs and thrust my hips forward to give her easy access while I held her face up towards mine and tongue-fucked her mouth as fast as she was doing me with her fingers.

12