Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally out of frustration, and close to the point of having an orgasm..."Louise, as much as I'd love you to keep fingering me until I cum, let's go to your bedroom so I can get on an 'equal footing' with you on the bed. Besides, I owe you two orgasms and I've been thinking of nothing but going down on your sweet pussy for the past two hours."

Reluctantly she removed her fingers and then very seductively began sucking one. After she sucked it clean..."God Lacey, I can't tell you how much I love the taste of your sweet pussy juice. Want some?"

Without waiting for an answer, she offered me one of her dripping wet fingers, which I immediately took in my mouth. After savoring the taste of myself, which I've done numerous times when I masturbate, and from sucking Jim's cock after he's fucked me vaginally..."As much as I enjoy the taste of myself, it pales in comparison to you, Louise."

I then grabbed her sticky hand and headed straight for the bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What began with an incredible afternoon by first fulfilling Louise's futanari fantasy ended with an even more incredible night. To say we "fucked" each other silly would be an understatement. For both of us it was the most intense night of sex either one of us ever experienced. We did everything imaginable two women could do to pleasure each other. Louise even "fist-fucked" me again to an incredible orgasm where I squirted like a fire hose. It was only one of many mind-blowing orgasms as we lost count of how many we had.

Finally around two o'clock in the morning when we couldn't endure another orgasm, we fell asleep totally sated and physically exhausted in each other's arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was the first one to wake-up just as it was getting light out due to an aching urge to pee and found myself on my side facing away from Louise while she was on her back snoring lightly. When I quietly got out of bed to use the toilet, I decided to use the half bath down the hall so I wouldn't wake her. Soon as I entered the hall the cooler air outside the bedroom caused me to break out in goosebumps in spite of it being only a couple of degrees different.

I emptied my bladder quickly as I could and after washing my hands and checking myself in the mirror I quietly returned to the bedroom. Soon as I entered it the slightly warmer temperature wasn't the only thing that was apparent. The smell of sex permeated the room and hit me in the face like a wet towel. It was so strong it smelled as I imagined a bordello would, or a room where a lesbian orgy had just taken place. Obviously from being in it all night our olfactory glands became desensitized to it.

By the time I reached the bed in the short two seconds it took the aroma from our multiple orgasms, and the copious amounts of vaginal fluids we expelled, affected me like an aphrodisiac. Mornings are normally when I'm the horniest, but by the time I climbed back in bed I was so aroused my pussy was wet and my nipples were beginning to get erect.

Louise never stirred as I slipped under the covers and in spite of the night we just had I was horny as hell for her. Making matters worse was the fact how much stronger the smell of sex was lying next to her. She literally reeked of sex since we both were too exhausted to shower, or even make a feeble attempt to clean ourselves before we crashed.

While I tried my best not to disturb her as I cuddled her I couldn't resist running a finger over one of her nipples as she continued to sleep peacefully while barely breathing. Louise doesn't have very large breasts, about the size of half grapefruits, but her nipples are incredible. While her areola are small, barely the size of a quarter and slightly conical in shape, her nipples are big as a dime in diameter. Both are the color of heavily creamed coffee, with the nipples being slightly darker. When aroused, her nipples are nearly three quarters of an inch long and stiff as the proverbial pencil eraser. Even when flaccid, they're still a good quarter inch in length and fairly rigid. She has the most delectable looking nipples I've ever seen, or had the pleasure to suck.

As I continued to swirl the tip of my finger over her nipple, it slowly began to get erect along with Louise's breathing becoming more noticeable. Slowly her head tilted towards me and she opened one eye, which caused me to stop rubbing her.

"Please don't stop Lacey. I thought I was dreaming...thankfully I'm not." She then gave me one of her cute smiles before saying..."And what a wonderful way to be awakened."

I immediately began swirling my finger again over her nipple, but more intently before I leaned towards her and we kissed. Tenderly at first, then more passionately as our tongues snaked in and out of each other's mouth.

It wasn't long before I had both her nipples as long and hard as the end of my little finger, which after they were I stopped kissing her to take the closest one in my mouth. Soon as I did I realized it had an unusual but distinctive taste and then it dawned on me that I had mounted her earlier and fucked her tit with my very wet and gaping pussy.

After sucking it for a few seconds, and lapping her entire tit to enjoy the sweet taste of myself mixed with her, I threw the covers off us and straddled her around the hips before leaning down and attacking her nipples with my mouth. As hot to trot as I was, I don't recall ever sucking someone's nipples so intently as I repeatedly switched back and forth between them. I sucked so hard, they would stretch at least twice their normal length when aroused, and my mouth would make a popping sound whenever I released one. I also made it a point to nibble on them. Something I know Louise loves, and the harder the better. And in spite of it having to be somewhat painful, it elicited steady moans of pleasure as I did.

As she held my head tightly against her as I all but devoured her nipples I could feel her ass and abdomen rise ever so slowly. Just when I thought she would start raising me off the bed she let loose with a deep groan and her whole body shook as she orgasmed. Not an earth shattering one, but enough for her to gasp and quiver repeatedly for about thirty seconds.

I slowly eased off sucking her nipples after her ass plopped down, and after giving each one a loving kiss..."Obviously you enjoyed that Louise. And it was an entirely new experience to bring someone to an orgasm by making oral love to their nipples. I knew yours were sensitive, but not that sensitive."

"They are, but I've never orgasmed from it before. You're amazing Lacey, and you can suck my nipples anytime you're so inclined."

"Don't tell me Carol or Trish never made you orgasm that way?"

"No they haven't, but like I said...you're amazing and no one's ever made love to them like you just did."

"Unfortunately I probably got carried away. Sorry about that as I wouldn't be surprised if they're a little sore."

"Just a tad, but pleasantly so. And so you'll know, that was the most unique and enjoyable 'wake-up call' I ever had."

"Well, I'm not through just yet..." After which I moved backwards on my knees until I was positioned between her legs.

"Now just relax while I indulge myself by eating out your sweet pussy."

"Before you do, I think it would be best for me to use the bathroom first." Which she immediately did.

When she returned I had a pillow placed on the bed for her ass. After she laid down on it with a couple of pillows supporting her head and shoulders so she could watch me I raised her legs and asked her to hold them back to give me clear access to her pussy and anus. Both of which are as adorable and captivating as any could be, and might have something to do with how petite she is. They're more of what you'd expect to see when going down on an eighteen year old, not a middle-aged woman. The only exception would be with how hairy her pubic mound is compared to a teenager. Although her pubic hair is very fine and silky, not kinky or coarse.

After admiring her cute orifices I bent down and gently began blowing on her pussy and her heavenly aroma immediately filled my nostrils. As many times as she orgasmed during the night, the aroma couldn't have been stronger. Enhancing it was the fact remnants of her vaginal fluids coated the inside of her thighs and was mixed in with her pubic hair. It was almost overwhelming it was so strong, but in an intoxicating way. I now knew how a crack addict feels when they snort cocaine the way my nostrils flared as I inhaled her amazing scent. It was almost like a hallucinogenic drug the way it affected me. My pussy immediately began to tingle and ooze copious amounts of pussy juice. I even felt my nipples begin to throb the more I blew on her.

Her scent was so exhilarating it made me giddy with desire to taste her. I always wondered what another woman would taste like first thing in the morning and was finally about to find out. The only difference being the night of intense sex between us would complement her natural womanly aroma.

Finally I couldn't wait any longer to taste her. After parting her inner pussy lips and briefly admiring her gorgeous pink slit I literally buried my mouth and nose in it before wiggling them around like crazy. Wasn't long after I did when I felt Louise's vagina contract as she let out a barely audible moan and rewarded me with a gush of her heavenly nectar.

I couldn't get it in my mouth fast enough as I lapped it up and it tasted simply divine. While I've had the pleasure of going down on three different women since I began exploring my bisexuality, Louise simply tastes the best. Not that the others don't, but she's as luscious tasting as could be. Just like strawberries, sweet but with a slight touch of tanginess mixed in.

After being gifted with a fresh supply of her delicious nectar I couldn't get enough of her as I started licking up and down her slit with long broad tongue strokes. I not only licked her slit, I licked and sucked both her inner and outer labia, her inner thighs, and even her pretty little rosebud, which was coated with a crusty layer of her vaginal secretions from earlier.

Not unexpectedly, Louise was enjoying me slobbering over her pussy equally if not more as she squirmed continuously and kept muttering obscene words of encouragement. She got so worked up, love juice began flowing near constantly out her fuck hole.

"My God Lacey, you're killing me. No one's ever eaten my pussy like that before. Not even you. But as much as I'm enjoying it, I need to cum...and badly."

She caused me to pause, and after looking up at her with a very wet face..."It'll be my pleasure Louise, but just be patient a few seconds longer."

With that said, I went straight for her little love bean of a clit. While hers is nowhere near big as mine, it's just as sensitive. I first licked all around it in circles, then up and down along the sides as I held tightly onto her velvety smooth ass. Soon as Louise squirming turned into a gentle humping motion I attacked her clit head on by flicking my tongue back and forth over it with as much pressure as possible.

Louise's humping became more intense as her ass slowly began to rise all while continuing to hold her legs back. Realizing it was a sure sign she was about to orgasm I released her bum with one hand and inserted a finger in her now wet asshole deep as it would go. Soon as it was, I first swirled it around in her rectum and then fingered it aggressively. It was all it took to bring her to the most explosive orgasm I ever seen her have, and she had a lot during the past eighteen hours. It was so intense, it caused me to orgasm along with her, but nowhere near as explosively. Similar to an orgasm from when my husband climaxes in my mouth from sucking his cock.

First her whole body stiffened before she started shaking and let out a gawd awful scream. All while her cunt exploded and she squirted, which I would find out later was the first time ever and caused her to scream again even louder. She nearly put me to shame the way she squirted and totally soaked my face, neck and upper chest. It was a literal female "cum" bath as her ejaculate shot out all over me.

Eventually I eased off from licking her clit as unlike mine, hers tends to get overly sensitive when she cums.

When I looked up, her eyes were glazed and staring blankly at the ceiling as she was all but sobbing and gasping for air. Then suddenly she released her legs, which plopped down around me along with her arms down onto the bed and went totally limp. At first I wasn't sure what happened until I realized she passed out. Once I did, I went to get a wet face cloth for her. After I cleaned myself from her squirting I returned and placed it on her forehead. I sat Indian style next to her and gently rubbed her hand until her eyes eventually fluttered open.

After she blinked a few times to get her eyes to focus on me..."What the fuck happened?"

"You passed out."

"How long was I out?

"Not long. How do you feel?"

"Fine...I guess." Then after her head cleared and she remembered what caused her to pass out..."My God Lacey. I never had an orgasm like that. And I hope I didn't do what I think I did?"

"What's that Louise?"

"Peed...and all over you!"

Which made me laugh..."No you didn't Louise. You simply squirted...and yes all over me."

"I never squirted before. It was amazing along with the orgasm. I never had one that was so mind-blowingly intense. I literally saw stars before everything went black. All I can say is it was simply fucking awesome."

"Welcome to the club. I can very well remember the first time I squirted and like you said, it was awesome. Now don't be surprised if it happens again as it most likely won't be the last time now that you have. Not every time you orgasm, just when they're extremely intense. And awesome as your first time squirting was, it'll keep getting better."

After she gave it some thought she sat up and kissed me very lovingly before saying..."I love you Lacey, and I mean that in a very special way."

"I love you too Louise, as you're special to me also." Then after I looked at the clock radio on the night table..."I hate to end what has been a fabulous time together, but we need to clean things up before I have to leave."

"But what about you? Don't tell me I'm not going to be able to pleasure you one last time?"

"As much as I'd like you to, I'm afraid not. I've got a busy day ahead due to tonight's planned activities and need to get home to help Maureen get ready for it. But if it'll make you feel any better, I cummed along with you when you did."

"That's nice to know, but I'm still disappointed."

"Don't be as I'll be sure you make it up to me next time." After which she broke out in one of her cute smiles again.

With that said, we stripped the bed and cleaned the mattress, after which she got a fan to dry it quicker. When it was, she planned to get her neighbor Trish to help her flip it over.

"I'm sorry that between both of us squirting we made such a mess. Next time we need to plan ahead accordingly now that you're also a squirter."

While laughing..."No thanks to you Lacey."

"One last thing, don't forget to invite Trish to our special event tonight as I'm now dying to meet her." Which she assured me she would.

After I turned down Louise's offer to take a shower with her, which I planned on doing home, I quickly returned to the kitchen to get my clothes and dress. Then after an emotional goodbye I grabbed my bag and got my bike from her garage before heading home. Thankfully it was a warm morning as I pedaled furiously to get there and soon as I entered the house the land line phone started ringing.

12