Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 22

Story Info
Lacey and Maureen's second foursome in 24 hrs.
5.5k words
4.61
6.4k
10

Part 22 of the 40 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

The following is a continuation of the Lost Creek Wives' Club (LCWC) series, and as always, I recommend reading the prior installment first.

Comments are always welcomed as long as they are constructive. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I was laying on my back, someone was sucking my nipple. Even though I couldn't see who it was because of being blindfolded, I knew it was a woman from the way they sucked it, and from how heavenly their soft lips and tongue felt. Not forgetting how smooth their chin was. Whoever it was, was incredibly good. My nipple felt like it was going to burst from how swollen she got it. And as much as I wanted to stroke her head and run my fingers through her hair, I couldn't. My hands were secured to the headboard by the wrists, along with my ankles tied to the footboard with my legs spread wide.

The next thing I knew there was someone else sucking on my other nipple. And once again, it was a woman. Having one nipple sucked as only a woman can was pure bliss, but both was beyond belief. More than anyone could possibly endure for long without having an orgasm.

When I didn't think it could get any better, I felt someone get on the bed between my legs before two soft hands began rubbing the inside of my thighs. Very sensuously as they worked their way teasingly from just above my knees to where my thighs and pussy converge.

Then when I least expected it, whoever it was began blowing on my clitoris. And from the way it was throbbing from my nipples being sucked, it felt as big as it ever gets. The intermittent bursts of warm air actually felt cool because it was so heated from being engorged like it was. Then whoever was blowing on my clitoris suddenly stopped, after which I felt their warm, soft lips wrap around it before sucking it as they flicked their tongue back and forth over it.

It wanted to scream, but couldn't because of the ball gag in my mouth. All I could do was moan...and repeatedly.

With both my nipples being sucked simultaneously, and now my clitoris, pussy juice was flowing out my cunt and down onto my asshole in a steady stream. And just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, I felt a finger being inserted in my asshole. It not only pushed me over the edge of the orgasmic precipice, it threw me. Just as I was about to explode, someone began shaking my shoulder.

"Are you okay Lacey?" It was Maureen as she continued to shake me.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I realized where I was. With her on an outdoor chaise lounge for two, and was dreaming. I also realized one of my hands was inside my bikini bottom.

"You woke me from the noise you were making. I thought you were having a nightmare until I saw how erect your nipples were, and you rubbing your pussy."

It took me a few seconds to get my thoughts together, and after I removed my hand from inside my bikini..."I'm fine Maureen. I think. And no it wasn't a nightmare. Just the opposite. And it's probably a good thing you woke me when you did."

"Why would that be?"

"Because I was just about to orgasm."

"From pleasuring yourself?" Obviously she thought I must have been fingering my clit in my sleep.

"I wasn't pleasuring myself. I was having a wet dream. Or at least it was going to be one until you woke me up. Unconsciously my hand obviously found its way to my pussy during it."

"I thought only men had wet dreams?"

"It's what most people think, but women do too. More so when older while men tend to have them when they're young."

"No kidding. And you've had them before?"

"Yes I have."

"Often?"

"Often enough, but I don't keep count. Does it matter?"

"I guess not. How long have you been having them?"

"Not long. They started when I started going through the change along with the increased desire for sex that came with it. They'll probably stop once my periods end entirely, and my desire for sex wanes along with it. Haven't you ever had one?"

"No I haven't. What kind of dream was it?"

"Sexual of course."

"I know that, but what were you dreaming about?"

After I told her..."That's pretty wild Lacey. Have you had the same dream before?"

"Similar ones, but they're always different from one to the next. No two are exactly alike. The only thing that's constant about my wet dreams is they're always Sapphic in nature. They're never about heterosexual sex. But simply dreaming about sex and a wet dream are two different things."

"Has to be. I dream about sex often, but never had a wet one. At least I don't ever remember having one."

"Trust me, you would since the orgasm can be just as intense from having sex. But don't feel bad if you haven't since the majority of people don't."

"So who else was in the dream besides you?"

"The shame of it is, I don't know. In dreams like the one I just had, I never know who the other women are. The dream always begins with me bound and blindfolded. But whoever took my clit in their mouth, sucked and tongued it just like you would."

"I'm flattered, but it's a shame you don't know for sure, or who the other women were."

"It would be nice since they have to be someone I know. They always are. Not that it's necessarily someone I've had sex with except in my dreams. But in the one like I just had, I never find out since when I orgasm, it wakes me up, and the dream is obviously over."

"Then I'm sorry I woke you up when I did. It must be frustrating that you didn't get to cum."

"It was. Your timing couldn't have been worse as far as that goes. Other than saving me from embarrassing myself. Now I don't know about you, but I need to take a dip in the pool, and as Donald Trump would put it...badly."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we both jumped in and swam for a while until I 'cooled' off, we floated around on two floats Maureen keeps handy by the pool. As we did, we held each other's hand so we could stay together and talk.

"I need to ask if you're into BDSM, Lacey, since you dream about it?"

"No, I'm not Maureen. At least in the real world as I've never participated in anything like it. And I've never even fantasized about it either."

"Sub-conscientiously you must be curious since you dream about it."

"You might be right, but it would only be about the bondage, dominance and submission part. As for masochism, or sadomasochism, no way as I'm not into the pain thing. The only pain I tolerate is when Jim first inserts his dick in my ass. Fortunately it's minimal, and short lived as much as we do it anally, and it's quickly replaced by intense pleasure."

"I hear you when it comes to that. Now one more question relative to your 'almost' wet dream, what about sex with multiple partners? More specifically, being pleasured by more than one woman?"

"It's most definitely been a fantasy of mine, probably more so now after last night, even though it didn't quite come to that. But it might explain why I dreamed about it when I fell asleep."

"I fantasize about it too. I can't imagine anything being more pleasurable than two or three women making love to you all at once. I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"Then we ought to try and make it a reality."

"But with who?"

"Carol for one since you told me you thought it was only a matter of time before she suggested a threesome with you and me. Just imagine what it'd be like with both Carol and I pleasuring you. Speaking of Carol, how come she didn't attend our event last night? I was going to ask you about it when I noticed she was a no show, but never got around to it."

"She texted me that something unexpected came up with her husband and couldn't make it. She apologized and told me to be sure to tell you, but I forgot. And so you'll know, just as I thought when her and I got together, she asked if you'd be interested in the three of us getting together. She even mentioned possibly a foursome including Louise."

"And you're mentioning it just now! What did you say?"

"I told her I'd talk to you about it...and here we are."

"You already know how I feel about Carol, so if you want, feel free to arrange it."

"Be more than happy to, and Carol will be thrilled as she feels the same way about you. But what about Louise, do you think we should ask her too?"

"Her and Carol are kind of on the 'outs' presently so she most likely wouldn't be amicable to the idea. But I'll feel her out about it first chance I get." Then after thinking about it..."Another option could be us having a foursome with Louise and her friend Trish. I know Louise would definitely go for it, but I'm not as sure about Trish. Although after the conversation we had last night, I'd be surprised if she wouldn't be interested. Now since we both have our marching orders for now, did you decide from the list of more adventurous things we came up with to do with Jim and John, one that you'd like to do today?"

"It's not only my decision, Lacey. It needs to be one we both agree on. Especially since most likely it will be only one of us who will get to do it."

"That's why I'm asking. With it being the case, and since doing something out of the ordinary every time we have a foursome was your idea, I want you to decide. Next time I will."

"Fair enough." Then after she told me..."Do you think John and Jim will be agreeable?"

"I can't imagine they wouldn't be, but even if they weren't keen on it they will for your benefit. And I had a feeling it's the one you'd pick from the way you acted when you suggested it."

"There isn't one we came up with I'm not excited about. And we need to make sure we get a good video of it when the time comes."

"I can use your cell phone like I did with you and Jim in the kitchen."

"My cell phone's okay, except the quality isn't the best. I really need a better phone if I'm going to use it to take videos."

Since I knew what she was hinting at..."If by chance Jim came in my SUV instead of his, which he likes to drive when he can, my camera equipment should be in the back. If he didn't, I'll gladly go home to get it for you."

"Let's hope he did as I don't want you to have to go home for it. We can always get a better video at another time."

"I don't mind, it's not as though I live across town. By the way, what's with you all of a sudden videoing things? You caught me by surprise last night when you videoed me with you cell phone when Sharon fucked me with the strapless dildo, and of me going down on Colette."

"I knew you were going to ask. Simply put, my favorite porn to masturbate to is amateur videos. Or for John and I to watch when we're in the mood. And I mean truly amateur videos. Not the ones that claim to be, but obviously aren't. I like nothing more than seeing other 'real' people having sex so I thought why not take videos for myself when the opportunity arises, and for John and I. The shame of it is, the ones I like the best you can't find many actual amateur videos. Being girl on girl sex. But the ones you do are pretty good as they're usually videoed by a third person. Such as a husband videoing his wife having sex with another woman. Why? Did it bother you that I videoed you?"

"Not really, I was just surprised as it's something you never expressed an interest in. But you need to promise me you have no intention of posting them on a website or something."

"The thought never crossed my mind. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't without asking your permission first. As for never expressing an interest, last night was the first time it wasn't just you and me."

"Then I'll be sure if the opportunity ever arises again to video you. That's if whoever we're with is agreeable to it. Maybe I can even video you and John one day if you want. That would be fun. Or me and you together since I have the equipment and the where-with-all to stage the camera to video us. Although it won't be as good as if another person videoed us."

"That would be great, Lacey. And yes to all three." After which she gave my hand a loving squeeze.

Just then we noticed Jim and John making their way to the pool from the back end of the yard where the horseshoe pits are located. They were carrying the cooler they had with them so it was a sure sign they were done playing horseshoes for the day. Seeing they were..."Here comes trouble so expect to get wet. And I'm sure they have more on their mind than taking a dip in the pool and tipping us over."

"Can you blame them? After our conversation I'm looking forward to Jim's big dick doing me. The only question is, vaginally or anally?"

"Why not both? Do like we often do. Fuck for a while vaginally at first, and finish doing it anally."

Before she could reply. "What a pleasant sight with you two topless like you are floating around in the pool." It was John, who once again is more of a "tit man" than Jim. But with Maureen having bigger and firmer tits than mine, and them not splayed out towards her sides as much, Jim couldn't take his eyes off them. Not forgetting her silver dollar size mocha brown areola and nipples to die for even when not aroused.

Right after they both stripped naked and dove into the pool, they swam around first before swimming up to our floats. And while I expected them to flip us over, they thankfully didn't. With my hair finally dry, I wasn't looking forward to getting it wet again.

As soon as they were leaning on our floats by our feet. John on mine and Jim on Maureen's..."Do I need to ask who won at horseshoes?"

"No. Nothing's changed since all the other times we've played." It was John, and it meant Jim won again. "What about you two, what have you been up to?"

"Thankfully we got some sleep, then we simply chatted for a while. Are you two hungry, as It must be getting close to time to eat?"

"Not for food, but we do have a craving for something else." After which Jim kissed Maureen's big toe on her right foot.

That's all Maureen had to hear...."Me too, so let's not dilly dally around in the pool any longer. Why don't you two get the folding mattresses set-up on the floor in the living room, and Lacey and I will join you in a few minutes."

Before you could count to ten they used the outside shower by the cabana before heading to the house after drying off. We followed suit, but before we went into the house, I checked through the back gate to see what car Jim drove. It wasn't mine.

"It's not your lucky day Maureen. But I thought of a plan 'B'. We can use Jim's cell phone to video you. It's an iPhone 13 Pro Max and in some ways is as good as my camera when it comes to taking videos."

After she smiled..."That'll be great when the time comes, which I figure would be better for later this evening. It'd be a great way to end our second foursome together as a teaser for more interesting things to come at future foursomes."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon as we arrived in the living room we found Jim and John standing with their backs towards us in front of one of the bookcases on each side of the fireplace. It appeared John was showing Jim some framed photos of his family, all who live back east.

I then asked..."Are you two ready for us, or should we take care of ourselves?"

"Don't you dare. We're more than ready, we were just killing time waiting for you two." It was John, who after he and Jim turned around asked..."And what will your pleasure be?"

"After emjoying it as much as I did last time, I'd like nothing more than for you to fuck me in the ass again John. And like last time, I want a little anal foreplay first."

Without waiting for a reply, I got on one of the two folding mattresses on my back with a pillow under my ass. When we fucked anally before, we did it in a missionary position. With his six inch cock at best, it enabled him to penetrate me deeper than in a doggie position.

After I was positioned on my back, with my legs held back..."I'm ready whenever you are John."

Just as quickly he was on his knees staring down at my gaping pussy and tightly puckered asshole. Although looks can be deceiving as it easily accommodates a hard cock.

"I can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to this since last time, Lacey." After which he leaned down and went straight for my butthole with his tongue.

He first licked it with one broad stroke of his tongue like you would a postage stamp. Pleasurably rough as his tongue is, it sent what felt like an electrical shock straight to my clitoris and caused me to moan loudly. All I could think was how thankful I was for the pudendal nerve.

As I held my legs back, I laid there with my eyes closed and enjoyed some of the best tonguing of my asshole since the last time he licked it. As good as Jim is, John is a step above when it comes to anilingus. And while I enjoy it more from the way another woman performs it, it was still heavenly, but in a 'manly' way.

Up and down he licked near relentlessly with firm strokes of his broad tongue. Not only my asshole, but all along my anal valley. And if my hands were free I would've been fingering my clit to help me along to an orgasm from it.

Even while in the throes of anal esctasy, I became curious as to what what Jim and Maureen were doing. When I opened my eyes I expected to find them fucking in a doggie postion on the mattress next to us. But to my surprise, both were videoing us with their cell phones.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Which caused John to stop licking me to see what the commotion was all about.

Both stopped videoing us, before Maureen replied..."What's it look like Lacey?"

"You two are suppose to be fucking or something. Not videoing us."

"I hope you don't mind."

"No I don't, but it would have been nice if you mentioned something beforehand."

"I wasn't planning on it until you announced you wanted John to fuck you anally and it got me thinking of what a great video it would be of you two."

I then asked John how he felt about it even though I already knew the answer. Especially since it was his wife.

"I'm fine with it as long as you are Lacey."

I was, and if anything, being the exhibitionist I am, it would make things more exciting.

Maureen then added..."And when you and John are done, I want you to video Jim and me. And while we're videoing you, don't hesitate to be a little vocal about things while John's fucking you. It'll make the video all the more interesting. And act like we're not here if you can."

"I'll do my best, Maureen." I then turned towards John again..."Now as much as I was enjoying you tonguing my asshole, it's obviously 'showtime' and time for you to fuck it."

As if on cue, Maureen handed John a bottle of lubricant from seemingly out of nowhere, which he immediately used to lubricate his cock. But not my asshole due to how soaked it was with his saliva. Then after he placed his cock at the center of my anal orifice he plunged forward, and in one smooth motion inserted it until I felt his balls against my ass. As primed and relaxed as my asshole was from him tonguing it, and as accommodating as it is to any kind of penetration, it easily slipped in. But while John's cock isn't as long as Jim's, it still took my breath away briefly from how equally fat it is.

Then for Maureen's benefit..."God John, I can't tell you good your cock felt sliding into my ass. It felt yummy."

He paused for a second to position himself over me on out-stretched arms while I wrapped my legs around his waist at the ankles. Soon as we were good to go..."Now fuck me John...and fuck me as good as the last time."

He immediately proceeded to fuck my ass with long deep strokes at a leisurely, but steady pace. Just the way I like it at first, slow and easy, so I could enjoy every tantalizing stroke in and out of my ass.

12