Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before I was humping him back and we were both groaning like wounded animals. Maybe a little more loudly on my part for Maureen's benefit again, and I added..."You can stop teasing me now John. I'm more than ready for my ass to be fucked good and and hard."

Almost immediately his pace quickened and as it did, I reached for my clitoris and began swirling two fingers over it, which Jim made sure to video up close.

"Damn your cock feels good John. Now fuck me like it's the last piece of ass you'll ever get."

He took it literally versus me being vocal for Maureen's benefit and started pounding my ass like an out of control jack-hammer. After a few short minutes of pounding away in my butt it became obvious he was about to cum.

Sensing he was..."I'm ready to cum whenever you are John, and I hope yours is a big one."

Just as I tightened my legs around John even more, he let loose with a loud grunt and drove his cock deep as he could in my ass. Along with his balls slamming against me, I felt his cock swell before it began throbbing and one hot cum load after another shot into my rectum.

Once again for Maureen's benefit I all but yelled..."OH. MY. GOD. JOHN! Your hot cum feels so fucking good shooting into my ass."

It did, and very much so as it triggered my own orgasm. My vagina let loose with a series of near continuous cunt farts along with bursts of my own ejaculate as it gushed out with each cunt fart. And my cunt farts couldn't have been louder if I wanted them to be and had me looking forward to hearing how they sounded in a video.

From the added excitement of being videoed, along with the normally intense orgasm I get from being fucked anally, I nearly lost control of my bladder and pissed all over John. Now I now know why some porn star's orgasms seemed so realistic. It wasn't necessarily acting on their part, but from the incredible effect of being videoed along with having a live audience watching you.

As soon as we both recovered from our respective orgasms, John slowly removed his dick from my ass. And when it plopped out of my asshole it left me with a huge anal gape.

Being the opportunist Jim is, he immediately got up close to video it. When he did, and for Maureen's benefit again, I began dilating my asshole repeatedly as though I was trying to poop so John's cumload would gush out in spurts instead of oozing out slowly.

Once I finished relieving myself of John's cumload, they both stopped videoing things, after which Maureen couldn't thank us enough..."And you two put on a hell of a show for us. Especially you Lacey, and I can't thank you enough for indulging me."

"I might have 'hammed' it up a little, but it was fun and a very rewarding ass-fucking thanks to John. And I can't wait to see the videos you both took...and to compare them to see who deserves the Oscar for best cinematographer."

"Very funny Lacey, but I'm sure Jim's video will be a hell of a lot better than mine because of his superior cell phone. And soon as you're ready, I want you to video him and me with it."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I returned from cleaning myself, and answered a call from Mother Nature, Jim handed me his cell phone while Maureen got in a doggie position on the mattress. But with her leaning down with her shoulders and head on a pillow since it's more comfortable than the classic upright doggie position on your hands when being fucked vaginally.

Both her and Jim, weren't interested in any kind of foreplay and were more than ready to fuck after watching John and I. Jim was about as erect and hard as he ever gets, and Maureen's pussy was all but dripping love juice in anticipation.

Soon as Maureen was in position, Jim didn't waste any time getting on his knees behind her upraised ass. After placing his cock at the entrance to her vagina, he grabbed her by the hips and slowly inserted his long eight inch dick in her fuck hole in one smooth motion. Of which I made sure to video it up close as it slid in.

When Jim paused for a second after he bottomed out..."God Jim, I can't tell you how much I love the feeling of your long cock sliding into me. What a difference a few inches makes. Now fuck me. But like Lacey suggested, I want you to save some for my ass."

It put a big smile on Jim's face, after which he began to fuck Maureen with very long and deliberate strokes.

Since John isn't very proficient with a cell phone, I was the only one taking a video of them. He simply sat nearby to watch, and nonchalantly played with his limp dick while he did.

As I circled them while videoing things, Jim gradually picked up the pace at which he was fucking Maureen. And while it's a little more difficult when you're leaning on your shoulders in a doggie position, Maureen humped him back all while letting loose with intermittent moans of pleasure as she did.

Wasn't long before they were both humping each other at a pretty fast pace, and I made sure to video the way Maureen's lovely ass cheeks rippled every time they banged into each other. I also loved the sound Maureen's love juice made as it squished out her cunt when they did as I knew Jim's iPhone would record every decibel beautifully. Including all the grunting and groaning between the two of them.

When I took a quick look at John, his cock was once again fully erect and he was now masturbating. With it being the case, I made sure to include him in the video with Jim and Maureen in foreground. I couldn't imagine she wouldn't appreciate seeing her husband jerking-off behind her as her and Jim merrily fucked each other.

I even thought to get a chair to video them from above. And while I was, Jim suddenly announced it was time for him to do Maureen in the ass since he was getting close to cumming.

With that said, I stopped recording them to get the lubricant and applied a generous amount to Jim's cock for him, along with Maureen's asshole inside and out. After cleaning my hands, I retrieved the cell phone and got in position to video Jim as he first inserted his cock in Maureen's asshole.

As he held it against her adorable bumhole, he pressed forward ever so slowly until it began entering her anal oricfice. All of which I captured full frame until his cockhead disappeared in her poop chute. Maureen let loose with a deep sigh of relief soon as it did, which I could appreciate with Jim's cockhead being big as it is. Unlike John's, it's much bigger in diameter than his cockshaft.

Once his cockhead was inserted, Jim slowly inserted the rest of his long dick with an incremental in and out motion until all but the last inch or so was buried in her ass. Once again I made sure to video it entirely full frame so she could enjoy every glorious detail. It's not often anyone ever gets to see a dick as long as Jim's being fully inserted in your ass, if ever. Or any dick for that matter, unless someone is videoing it for you.

"As much as I enjoyed your long cock easing into my cunt Jim, it felt even more awesome sliding into my ass. Now fuck me until you cum, and no holding back."

As he usually does with me, Jim started out slow, but it wasn't long before her was fucking her at a pretty fast pace. But unlike when he was fucking her pussy, Maureen raised herself up on her arms and hands before she began humping him back as hard as he was her. Along with both of them grunting and groaning loudly once again.

With her now in a true doggie position on her hands and knees it gave me the opportunity to also video her voluptuous tits swaying back and forth in all their glory. And they looked simply amazing as they did.

It didn't take long from the way they were fucking before Jim announced he was going to cum. Just when I didn't think they could bang into each other any harder or faster, Jim let loose with a loud groan and shoved his cock as deep into Maureen's ass as he could and ejaculated.

He must have twitched a good half dozen times while Maureen giggled like a schoolgirl at first from the feel of his hot cum shooting deep into her bowels before it was replaced by a guttural screech as she orgasmed.

As she shuddered and shook I couldn't help but notice John was now furiously stroking his dick. No doubt from the way he was, he was about to ejaculate too.

Then unexpectedly he stood up and quickly walked over to Jim and Maureen. After which he gave his cock a few quick jerks and out shot a long cum stream that landed dead center on Maureen's back. It was quickly followed by three more, which also landed on her back while the last one fell short and ended up on the mattress.

Thankfully I captured it on video, but with Maureen in the middle of her orgasm, she never realized her husband just deposited a cumload on her.

Maureen recovered pretty quickly from her orgasm, after which Jim slowly removed his dick from her ass. Soon as it popped out it left Maureen with an anal gape. Probably as big as the one John left me with. But unlike with me, and as deep as Jim shoots his cumload in your ass with his long dick, none it was to be seen. Not that it would it anytime soon from my experience without Maureen having to use the toilet to relieve herself of it.

After I took a close-up of Maureen's anal gape, and of it slowly closing to end the video, I got a wet face cloth and towel to clean her back. As I was, she asked where the cum came from, and after I explained John's antics to her..."I hope you thought to video it?"

"I did Maureen, and I can assure you I didn't miss a thing. I got every glorious detail, from Jim inserting his dick in your lovely fuck hole and asshole, to your tits swaying to and fro. Even a 'bird's eye' view of you two fucking like rabbits."

12