Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 28

Story Info
Lacey receives an unusual "thank you" from Nancy.
6.6k words
4.67
6.1k
11

Part 29 of the 40 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

The following is a continuation of the Lost Creek Wives' Club (LCWC) series, and as always, I recommend reading the prior one first.

While it was stated when I posted the first installment it was mostly a fictitious series, part of this installment is based on some real life experiences. Although I did take the liberty to embellish on it somewhat, along with leaving it to you to figure out what part.

Comments are always welcomed, and encouraged, as long as they are constructive. Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning after my day with Nancy, I was up bright and early and enjoying my second cappuccino when Maureen called.

"Good morning Sweetheart."

"Good morning Maureen, and you're late." She was as it was five minutes past eight.

"Very funny Lacey, and it seems I'm going to have to change my routine as I'm apparently becoming too predictable."

"Yes you are, but there's no need to change. I'll only find something else to give you a hard time about."

"I'm sure you will. Now tell me how your meeting with Nancy went."

"That's what I like about you Maureen, no beating around the bush."

"You wouldn't like it any other way. Now I'm all ears."

After I gave her a quick synopsis of things... "You never cease to amaze me Lacey, but you should know by now I won't be satisfied with a simple summary of things. I need details, and lots of them."

It took me an hour at least to be more "detailed", along with answering what seemed like a zillion questions she peppered me with. When I finally finished... "Are you happy now?"

"While I've said it before Lacey, I'll say it again, I think I created a monster. And from the way you talked about Nancy, she seems special to you."

"She is. I've known her for a long time and have always been attracted to her. Even before I discovered my own bisexuality. Come to find out, the feeling was mutual. And to think if her husband hadn't talked to Jim about them being interested in having sex with another couple, yesterday would never have happened."

"I'm happy for you. Both of you. But in between things, did you talk to Nancy about her and her husband joining us next time we get together for a foursome?"

"Of course. It's the reason we met for coffee."

"And?"

"As with you, she's all in for it based on the photos I showed her of you and John, and me vouching for you two. But she needs to talk to her husband first. Speaking of which, have you talked to John about it yet?"

"Yes I have, and needless to say, after he saw the pictures of Nancy you took of her at the company picnic in her shorts and tank top he was all in for it. All except he still thought it would be a good idea for all of us to get together first to make sure we're all comfortable with each other. I think it's a case of him wanting to feel good about Nancy's husband."

"Nancy figures her husband will want to meet first too, so why don't you set something up for next Thursday evening. Dinner at Pino's would be nice. And if it goes well, which I'm sure it will, maybe we can all get together that weekend."

"Before I do, do you want to talk to Nancy first?"

"I don't think it'll be necessary. But if they can't make it, or if her husband has a change of heart about things, dinner at Pino's with just the four of us would be nice. I can't think of the last time we went out to dinner together."

"It has been a while. I'll make the reservations, but don't dare cancel out on me if Nancy can't make it."

"I won't. Now before I forget, we haven't had a social in a while and a lot of the girls have been texting me asking when we are."

"They've been texting me too. Obviously we can't today, and based on the fact we'll be going out next Thursday night and probably won't feel like hosting one the next day, let's schedule it for the following week."

"Sounds good to me, although I think some of the girls will be disappointed with it being two weeks away. A lot of them sounded eager to get together after the last one when we had the sex toy demonstration."

After Maureen chuckled... "It's probably because they want to share their experiences with the toys they bought. Colette did mention to not be surprised they would, and that our next get-together would be a bit 'randy' as she put it."

"Be interesting to see if she's right. Now I hate to end what has been a lovely conversation Maureen, but it's well past time for my daily bike ride."

As soon as the call ended, I checked my phone for any messages, of which there were a number of them. But the only two that were of immediate interest were from my husband and Donna.

The one from Jim was to inform me he was in Seattle in between flights, and while there was an unexpected delay with his connecting flight, he still expected to be home in time for dinner.

The next text of interest was from Donna, which was rather lengthy. Sadly it was to inform me her mother-in-law had a stroke and was in the hospital in Wisconsin. They didn't know how severe it was, and he and her husband were heading there as soon as he tidied up some loose ends at his law office. Understandably she didn't know when they'd be returning, which would delay us getting together as we planned to on Monday.

Soon as I finished texting her back wishing her mother-in-law all the best, and that she'd be in my thoughts and prayers, my phone chimed. It was Nancy.

As soon as I answered it... "Good morning dear Lacey."

"Good morning Nancy, and you seem to be in a cheery mood."

"How can I not be after yesterday?"

"I guess that answers any concern I had."

"And what would that have been?"

"You having second thoughts about it the morning after."

"Amazing as it and you were, it would be impossible. It was everything I imagined, and more."

"The feeling is mutual, and I'm not saying that just to be kind."

"I know you well enough to know you're not. Thank you. Now the question is, when are we going to get together again? There's so much more I want to learn from you."

"There you go again about me 'teaching' you as you put it yesterday."

"I didn't mean it that way, but you seem to have held back somewhat. I can't help but think there were a few other things you wanted to do, but decided against it. Not forgetting there were a few things I would have liked to have done too, but was afraid to with it being my first time."

"I know the feeling, Nancy, and the answer is yes. I did hold back somewhat, but I promise I won't the next time. Nor will you have to either. Now I need to ask if you mentioned anything to Walter about yesterday?"

"Yes I did. I didn't plan to, but based on the fact he was unusually 'frisky' when we went to bed for a work night, I figured it would be a good time. And I took your advice and told him first about why you wanted to meet for coffee. After I did, telling him about what transpired between us was easy. Just as you thought it would be."

"So he wasn't upset in any way?"

"Not at all. Seemed rather pleased about it. Especially knowing it was with you."

"Based on what you told me about the conversations you two had, I didn't think he'd get upset. But it's still a big relief to hear he didn't. What was his reaction to you two joining us the next time we have a foursome with Maureen and John?"

"That's what made it so easy to tell him about you and me. After I showed him the photos of Maureen, and knowing how he's fantasized about you, he couldn't have been more thrilled if he'd won the Powerball. But he still thought it would be a good idea for all of us to get together beforehand in a casual setting."

"Maureen's husband feels the same way so I took the chance to tell her to make plans for the six of us to have dinner next Thursday at Pino's. Hopefully I wasn't premature, and it's a good night for you two?"

"As far as I know it is, but I'll double check with Walter. Now what about you and me getting together again before then?"

After I thought about it, which didn't take much... "All you need to tell me is the day, and I'll be sure to..."

She never let me finish by letting loose with a loud squeal and all but yelled... "Monday!"

After I switched the phone to my other ear... "Monday it is then, and would you like to meet for coffee first?"

In a voice that was still pretty excited... "Most definitely, I like how meeting someplace first heightens the anticipation. Then if you don't mind, we'll come back to my place afterwards?"

"No I don't, but is there a particular reason you want to?"

"Maybe, and it'll give you something to think about if there is?"

"You've become a tease all of sudden, but I think I'm going to like it."

"You only have yourself to blame."

After I laughed... "Now you're sounding like me."

"What does that mean?"

"I'll explain at another time. Now what time do you want to meet?"

After we set a time and said our goodbyes, I took a shower and went for my bike ride. When I returned home I busied myself cleaning the house, which I'd been neglecting while Jim was away before preparing dinner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over dinner I informed Jim about my conversation with Nancy relative to her and Walter joining us the next time we have a foursome with John and Maureen. Obviously he was elated to hear it, and barring any unforeseen concerns someone might have when we all got together at Pino's, it would become a reality. I then informed him about what transpired between Nancy and I relative to us having sex.

"I'm not surprised the way she's always looked at you when you two were together. Just surprised you two never did before now. And while I usually refrain from asking such things, can I ask one question since it was Nancy?"

"Let me save you the trouble. Without going into details, she's everything you've imagined with her clothes off."

"Thank you, but I hate how you're always one step ahead of me. How would you compare her to Maureen?"

"No comparison, but you wouldn't expect there to be because of the age difference. Still, she's as lovely as could be and I'm sure you won't be disappointed."

"It's going to be hard to not compare her with you since you're both the same age, and about the same height and weight with similar body shapes."

"Surprisingly we're a lot alike. Almost a mirror image in some ways except for one itty bitty difference, which is with her breasts. I know you're not much of a 'tit man' as a rule, but I think you're going to be impressed with Nancy. It most definitely is what sets us apart."

"They can't be any more impressive than Maureen's?"

"While it's not unexpected for someone Maureen's age for their breasts to be as firm and upright as they are, Nancy is still pretty impressive. I wish Father Time was as kind to me."

"Trust me, you don't have anything to complain about. And while it's easy to see Nancy is well endowed, and can't help but wonder what she'd look like in all her natural glory, from the way you described things, she's everything you'd expect."

"She is, and hopefully you'll soon find out. Now enough about Nancy's tits, it's time for me to clean-up since we're finished with dinner."

"Before you do, did you ever think our marriage would have evolved into the open one it has?"

"Why? Are you having second thoughts?"

"Hell no, it's just that it wasn't that long ago when I never would have imagined we'd be having these kinds of conversations. I can remember in our early years how we had trouble just talking about sex. Now here we are discussing having sex with other couples."

"Things certainly have changed, and I hope for the better?"

"Very much so, but I never would have imagined we'd be where we are today."

"Me either, but I'm not complaining or am I having any second thoughts. I couldn't be happier, or more sexually satisfied. Not that I wasn't in the past, just more so now, and in a different way thanks to you by giving me your blessing to explore my latent bisexuality."

"I suppose most husbands wouldn't, but in hindsight I'm glad I did. Even though I didn't think you were serious about it at first. Just curious with a sudden urge that would evaporate in short order."

"I can appreciate I might have given you that impression, but I'd been grappling with it for quite a while. Fortunately I was able to suppress it, but only until I started going through the change. Then it almost became an obsession, along with sex in general as you well now know."

After I paused for a second... "Not to change the subject, but speaking of obsessions, and in spite of you probably being tired from your long trip, do you think you could satisfy another one of mine? Come to think of it, it's one of yours too."

After he gave me a knowing smile, dirty dishes be damned, we immediately headed for the bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There probably isn't a woman alive that ever imagined when they first had intercourse, they'd ever be fucked in the ass. Let alone enjoy it as many of us do. The thought never crosses a young woman's mind the first time they engage in sex. At least for most women of my generation. Mainly because unlike today, it was considered "taboo". Or something "normal" people didn't do. Or the thought of it was repulsive as unlike with your vagina, the only reason you have a poop chute, is to poop. Not forgetting the thought of how it would hurt if someone inserted something in your ass. Let alone their cock.

But here I was, on my hands and knees with my husband's eight inch dick sliding effortlessly in and out of it, and loving every second.

For us, it all started innocently enough as I'm sure it does with many young married couples. The unexpected journey to having anal intercourse began when we developed a fondness for fucking in the classic doggie position. Except in my case, I was usually bent down on my forearms, or with my head and shoulders on a pillow to better accommodate Jim's long eight inch dick.

When we first fucked in the doggie position, Jim couldn't help but have a clear view of what he described as my nicely puckered and delectable looking asshole. Then one day after we got in the doggie position to fuck he surprised me by spreading my ass cheeks real wide. I couldn't imagine what he was up to until he kissed my asshole. Just a quick kiss the first time, but along with it becoming a ritual every time we fucked, his kisses also became more numerous and lengthy, as well as more impassioned.

Eventually along with kissing my asshole, he began to lick it, and all along my anal valley much to my delight.

I never gave much thought to his new found love for licking and kissing my asshole. Nor did we even talk about it. It was just something he took upon himself, and in spite of my reservations initially, I found myself enjoying it and wasn't about to ruin a good thing by questioning him about it.

It wasn't long before he added a new element along with kissing and licking my asshole. He started tonguing it. Very gingerly at first as when he first explored my fuck hole with his tongue, then more aggressively. At first I found it somewhat "disgusting" based on what it's used for in spite of how clean I kept it. But as he continued to do it, it didn't take long for me to appreciate how nice it felt, and I soon found myself pushing against his tongue so it would go deeper.

In spite of what I considered was a great leap forward with Jim tonguing my asshole, we still never discussed it. It simply became a given before we fucked. And on the rare occasion he didn't because of a lack of time or us being in a rush, I found myself disappointed because of how much I looked forward to it. I couldn't imagine anyone wouldn't as there isn't anything more enjoyable than the feel of a very wet tongue sliding in and out your forbidden passage.

While anilingus became an expected part of our foreplay, I still never gave any thought to anal intercourse. Nor was it ever mentioned, or even hinted at by Jim. But gradually as Jim's tonguing of my asshole became more skillful and increasingly more pleasurable, it started to enter my mind.

Then as if reading it one day, and while he was literally fucking me from behind, I unexpectedly felt his thumb pressing against my asshole. The next thing I knew from how wet it was from him tonguing it, it easily slipped in and caused me to gasp. Not because it hurt, or I was shocked, but because of how good it felt. I shouldn't have been as I regularly inserted a soapy finger in my asshole to thoroughly clean it when I showered or bathed, and knew very well how good it could feel. And in spite of his thumb being a lot bigger than my finger, I found myself wiggling my ass to feel more of it.

I never mentioned anything to Jim about it after the first time, which he obviously took as tacit approval as it became another given every time we fucked. And not with it just inserted. Quite often he would thumb-fuck it simultaneously along with fucking my cunt with his cock.

In retrospect we both were simply too "shy" at the time to talk about sex as with many young married couples. Shy as being concerned about what your other half might think if you suggested something "out of the ordinary". Contributing to our shyness was how inexperienced we both were. Neither one of us had a very diverse or exciting sex life prior to when we first met.

Our sex life together essentially evolved on its own with very little discussion about it. If we did "communicate", it was through subtle suggestions or experimentation versus talking outright about what we liked, disliked, or would like to try.

It's how we got to where Jim was routinely performing anilingus, and fingering my butthole with his thumb. And while I never told him, Jim could easily tell how much I enjoyed it from the way I'd move my ass around, and the noises I would make.

Inevitably we both found ourselves thinking about anal intercourse. Jim probably more so than me based on him always having a bird's eye view of my asshole when we fucked, and the way he couldn't keep his hands or mouth off of it. But we still never broached the subject with each other.

Finally one day I decided to do some discreet research on anal intercourse. It wasn't easy compared to the cornucopia of information on the internet today. Back then it was pretty slim pickings as far as what was available. Plus I didn't have anyone I could ask about it, or dare to for fear of what they would think of me. After I learned all the dos and don'ts I could at the local public library, including what I felt was the most interesting fact... "if it will fit in your vagina, it'll fit in your anus", I simply decided to ask Jim outright about it.

The very next time after we had sex... "As much as you seem to enjoy my bummy-hole Jim, have you ever thought about anal intercourse?"

Needless to say he was blown away by me asking him something like that since it was very uncharacteristic of me. After he recovered, and while being more straightforward along with the way he phrased things... "Thought about it? Are you kidding? I think about it every time we fuck. How couldn't I with your delectable and inviting asshole staring me in the face? Especially the way it opens and dilates when you orgasm."

"I guess that answers my next question, do you want to try it? But before you do, I want you to know where I'm coming from since you look so shocked. First of all, I don't want you to think I've ever had anal intercourse before, because I haven't. It's just that from the way I enjoy your thumb as much as I do, I've been wondering how your penis would feel. I figure the worst thing that could happen is it'll hurt too much and we won't be able to do it. But even though it most likely will at first because of how big your penis is, I'm thinking I'll be fine. Same as I was when you first inserted your thumb in my ass."

12