Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, the rest is history as Jim was now fucking me in the ass. Almost leisurely as he always does at first with long, deep strokes as he held me by the hips to guide me back and forth on his long cock. As he did, it would withdraw until just his cockhead was embedded in me, and then the full length of his long dick would slowly slide in until I felt his balls bump against my cunt. Over and over without little to no effort on my part as he essentially does all the work initially.

The feeling I get from my asshole stretched around his relatively fat dick as he relentlessly fucks it is exquisite. Way more pleasurable than from being fucked vaginally, and it's the same for Jim, with my anal sphincter so tightly wrapped around his dick. Also contributing to the incredible feeling, is the fact your anus has more nerve endings than your vagina. Considerably more. Including the all important pudendal nerve, which sends sensations directly from your anus and genitals to your brain.

As Jim edged closer to cumming, the pace of us fucking increased considerably between him humping me pretty hard, along with with me now humping him back just as energetically. As the delicious feeling got even more intense, I was grunting and groaning as I humped him like a Billy goat in heat.

While I've orgasmed just from the feel of Jim's big cock sliding in and out of my ass, what usually sets me off is when he ejaculates. There's nothing I enjoy more from anal than the feel of a hot cumload shooting into my ass as his cock throbs with each cum shot.

Tonight was no exception since after nearly a week of no sex his cumload was bigger than usual. Big as it was, it not only filled my rectum, but even seemed to flood my bowels. And my orgasm was so intense, my toes cramped from them curling so tightly. I even squirted. Something that is rare from anal intercourse without me fingering my clit along with it.

Once my orgasm subsided, he slowly removed his surprisingly still hard cock. As soon as it exited my asshole it was quickly followed by a steady stream of semen. It flowed out my always gaping asshole and down over my pussy lips before joining my vaginal fluids on the towel we always, and wisely, place under us.

After I rolled on my back and we both caught our breath... "I don't know about you Jim, but that was better than usual. It's not often I squirt from anal so it's a great testimonial to how good it was."

"It kind of surprised me when you did. But you've been nothing but full of surprises lately."

"Listen to you, you almost sound like they haven't been pleasant ones."

"Oh they have, so I'm not complaining. Be something wrong with me if I did. Whoever would have thought how much more enjoyable our sex life would be when you started going through the change."

"All I can say is, let's enjoy it while we can. You never know when my new found desire for sex will end."

"I plan to. Now as much as I'd like an encore, I need to shower and get some sleep. With being on the road all week, I need to go to work tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is Saturday!"

"I know, but with being out all week I need to catch up on things. If I don't, I won't be able to hit the ground running on Monday."

"I'm not going to argue with you since you know best, but I was kind of wanting to give you a blow job before we called it a night. It's my way of showing you how much I enjoyed the terrific ass-fucking."

"Don't tempt me as I'd like nothing more if I wasn't so damn tired. Besides, it might take a while before I ejaculate again."

"Once again, you know best so plan on one when you get home. Or even in the morning before you go to work if you like."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I used the bathroom first to clean my ass, and to pee, I put a bathrobe on before tending to the mess in the kitchen. As soon as I finished, I went to the family room to watch some television while I checked my iPhone for messages.

There were a number of them, but the one that caught my eye was from Nancy, as it had a video attached to it. Soon as I saw there was, I reached for my iPad so I could view it on the much larger screen. But before I did, I first read the text message...

"Couldn't stop thinking of yesterday after we talked this morning and I had to masturbate to relieve myself. Then I thought, why not video it to share with you as a way to say thank you for all the wonderful things we did, and the incredible orgasms I had. I hope you enjoy it, and please don't think badly of me for sending you something like this.

PS...I'm going to use my 'go to' toy when I want the orgasm to be extra special."

I then played the video. At first it was just an empty bed. One half of one before Nancy came into view alongside it entirely naked with a Hitachi Magic Wand in hand. She looked like she'd just taken a shower with her short blonde hair still wet and combed back. Something that always gets my pussy going.

She also wasn't wearing any make-up, including even eye-brow pencil. Being blonde, and as with mine, her eyebrows are very light and barely noticeable without using one. But in spite of the lack of make-up, she was still lovely as could be.

As for the magic wand, it obviously was the rechargeable model since it didn't have a cord, and meant it had the latest and greatest upgrades with four power levels and vibration settings with individual switches. They're pretty incredible and I've had the pleasure to use one at Maureen's when we've masturbated together since she has every sex toy imaginable to pleasure herself.

After placing the magic wand on the bed, Nancy placed a few pillows together before lying down and propping the upper part of her body at a forty-five degree angle. Based on the view of her on the bed with the cell phone pointing down at her with a full body view, it could only mean she was using a tripod. And probably one with a "ring light" since she was so well lighted. Plus the way she was pictured in the video with a full body shot and not much "dead" space around her, told me she gave some thought to the placement of the tripod. Or even have taken a few "test shots" as she couldn't have been framed better if I had done it myself.

At first she just laid there with her legs stretched out and parted slightly. I'm sure it was to give me a brief uninterrupted look of her, which I couldn't help but admire her amazing body once again in spite of seeing her in the "flesh" just yesterday. A fabulous view from her cute little toes to her wet slicked back hair, and her luscious pussy and magnificent tits in between. And with both her toe and fingernails done with a bright fire engine red polish, they made for a nice contrast with her creamy white and near flawless skin.

While laying there, she also raised her arms up towards the ceiling as though she was stretching. She held them up straight for only a few seconds, but long enough for me to get a good look at her armpits, which immediately got my heart racing. I even found myself licking my lips and regretting I didn't make oral love to them yesterday.

Raising her arms like she did, gave me the impression she somehow knew how it would affect me, but couldn't imagine she would. But why else would she have raised them. There was one thing I knew for sure, I wasn't about to refrain from making love to them the next chance I got.

After she lowered her arms, she bent one leg at the knees and then did something I've only seen in porn flicks. She lifted one of her voluptuous breasts with both hands before she bent her head down to take the nipple in her mouth and began sucking it. Very intently until it was nicely swollen before she did the same with her other breast. With both nipples fully aroused as they were, she began pulling them with three fingers like I did the day before. Both at the same time, and over and over. She pulled on them so hard, her normally fully round globes would get almost conical in shape.

Once she seemed satisfied her nipples were as long as they were from literally stretching them, she lovingly swirled the tip of a finger over both while looking straight into the cell phone for the first time... "This is all for you Lacey, as a way to say thank you for opening a whole new world to me, and for the wonderful way you did."

She then proceeded to bend her other leg at the knee before spreading both open wide. She even raised her ass slightly to give me a better view of her cunt before she began rubbing the inside of both thighs starting at the knees. Slowly she worked her way towards her pussy as she very lovingly rubbed herself. She also lovingly rubbed her pussy with both hands soon as she reached it before parting her inner lips to openly display her slit.

You could clearly see her fuck hole, and even her pee hole, along with how wet she was from the way it glistened from the ring light. She then ran an index up her slit provocatively before bringing it to mouth to suck very seductively all while looking directly at the cell phone.

By now one of my hands unconsciously found its way inside my robe and I was gently rubbing my own pussy, which was as wet as Nancy's.

Soon as she finished sucking her finger, she reached back down and gently separated her fleshy clitoral hood to expose her clit. As I discovered yesterday, her clit is bigger than most, and stood out proudly in spite of not being fully aroused.

She then formed a "V" around her clit with the middle and index fingers of one hand as she dipped two fingers of her other hand in her fuck hole before she began swirling them over her clit. Almost lazily at first, but it wasn't long before two fingers turned into three, and she was feverishly rubbing it. No doubt the thought of me watching her masturbate, albeit via the video, was having an arousing effect on her.

Masturbating while someone watches you is one of the most intimate things you can do. It's also very arousing as I learned the first time I masturbated in front of Maureen, and her along with me. It was one of those sexual acts you never forget after you first experience it from how unexpectedly exhilarating it was. Along with the inevitable orgasm being extremely intense. Way more so than when masturbating alone, along with squirting like a fire hose. Much to Maureen's delight.

It wasn't long before Nancy was moaning softly and rocking her head back and forth with her eyes half closed. When it seemed she was getting to the point she was about to orgasm as her ass began to rise along with her toes beginning to curl, she suddenly stopped. No doubt she realized she was getting too carried away, and hadn't even begun to use her "go to" toy yet.

After she rested a few seconds to regain her composure, she reached for the magic wand. Then after adjusting the two setting switches, she placed the vibrating silicone head on the tip of her now very aroused and engorged clit. It was so swollen it looked like it was about to pop and the second the magic wand made contact with it she let loose with a deep groan as the upper part of her body jerked back almost violently into the pillows.

As the magic wand worked its magic, she laid there nearly rigid. From the waist up she was almost straight out flat in spite of the pillows, with her eyes fixated on the ceiling.

I once read in an advertisement for the magic wand that it was guaranteed to put a "smile" on your face in under thirty seconds. While it wasn't quite that fast, it was easily less than sixty before what would be the first of a number of orgasms crashed through Nancy.

It's a beautiful thing to watch another woman orgasm from stimulating herself. Needless to say, I was now rubbing my own clit furiously, and wasn't far behind her. The only thing that stopped me from bringing myself to my own climax was wanting to stay focused on her as she did.

When her orgasm hit, her legs shot out straight and began quivering along with her toes curling. Her back arched so high her ass was a good foot or more off the bed with her supported by only her heels and shoulders as multiple spasms raced through her and she ejaculated. Copious amounts of her sweet womanly cum gushed out while she let loose with some pretty loud screeches, and a few expletive deletives such as "mother-fucker".

As her orgasm started to subside, I thought for sure she'd ease off with the magic wand, or stop from using it outright, but she didn't. If anything, I would have sworn I saw her thumb move to the switch that controls the intensity level to increase it as she continued to stimulate herself with it.

It was only a matter of seconds before a second orgasm hit her, along with another series of spasms and gushes of vaginal fluids. Her back arched once again and she let loose with another round of screeches and foul language.

With many women, their clitoris gets too sensitive to even touch after experiencing an orgasm from it being stimulated, let alone two. But not with Nancy. She repeated the same scenario two more times and both orgasms seemed as intense as the first two. Maybe even more so.

The woman seemed insatiable. And while I have also been to some degree since I started going through the change; the way she masturbated to four incredible orgasms made anything I've ever done look tame in comparison.

By her fourth orgasm I was rubbing my own clit like a woman possessed before my orgasm hit me. While I was thankful I was able to keep myself from screaming or making any loud noises, it did put a damper on things. Although I still did a pretty good job of flooding the inside of my robe.

Nancy by now was all but passed out from what were obviously four gut wrenching orgasms. She simply laid there motionless with the still humming magic wand by her side. But as she did while breathing heavily with her eyes closed, her hand or a foot would occasionally twitch as she continued to experience post orgasmic spasms.

As the video played with her just laying there, I got a much better and different appreciation for Nancy. Obviously I was seeing a side of her I never knew existed. Or at least didn't until yesterday.

I then came up with the idea of taking a selfie of myself to send her along with a thank you note for the amazing video she created just for me. After raising the front of my robe, I reached as far as I could between my legs and took about a half dozen pics without any idea how they would look.

When I checked them on my cell phone, I was surprised one of them turned out decent. Much better than I expected under the circumstances. It was mainly of my cunt with my out of focus face in the background. While my slit wasn't wide open, there was enough of my own creamy cum oozing out from between my slightly parted lips and down the crack between my ass cheeks that you could easily surmise I just had an orgasm. Also clearly in focus was my still swollen half inch long clit. It was so engorged, it was a deep red and if I'd taken a video instead, you could have easily seen it was still throbbing somewhat.

After editing the photo on the phone the best I could, I sent it to Nancy along with a note stating... "Thank you Sweetheart, and here's my 'tribute' for the wonderful video you sent. I can't remember enjoying an orgasm as much from watching something on my iPad. I've watched some pretty incredible and arousing stuff, but nothing compared to the video of you, and the way it affected me."

Big hugs & kisses to a beautiful lady, and I can't wait until I'm between those lovely legs of yours again."

And I couldn't. Along with my clit, my vagina was still throbbing in spite of my orgasm being long over with. If she had done in person with me what she did in the video, you couldn't have pried my face out of her pussy with a crowbar.

12