Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 33

Story Info
The day after our first group sex experience.
4.6k words
4.64
3.1k
7

Part 34 of the 40 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

The following is a continuation of the Lost Creek Wives' Club (LCWC) series, and as always I recommend reading the prior one first.

And comments are welcomed as long as they are constructive. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I "struck-out" when we went to bed after our get-together with John and Maureen and Walter and Nancy, the next day was a literal fuck-fest. It has been to a certain degree after we have a foursome with just John and Maureen, but with Walter and Nancy joining us for the first time seemed to elevate things.

Jim was all over me the second I got up to use the toilet to relieve myself of my first in the morning pee. He didn't even let me wipe myself before he had me on the vanity with my legs draped over his shoulders as he ate my pussy. I thought I'd never stop squirting when I orgasmed because of how overdue I was with being the only person who didn't orgasm the night before. Like a broken firehose, which thoroughly soaked Jim.

The rest of the day was a continuous replay of the bathroom episode. The only break we had was when we had coffee and the donuts Jim went out to get along with the Sunday paper like he usually does on the weekend. Other than that, and up until it was time to get dinner ready, I can't think of anything we didn't do, and none of it in the bedroom.

Other than fucking me in the ass while bent over the arm of a sofa, the highlight of the day for Jim, was when I sucked his cock in the TV room while he watched the video he took of me giving John a blow job the night before. Coincidentally he shot his load in my mouth just as John did in the video, and as when I squirted in the bathroom, he did with such force it nearly choked me.

Even for Jim, it was quite an eruption the way his body stiffened and his cock pulsated and throbbed. When I asked him about it afterwards he claimed it was from the thrill of watching me suck someone else's cock while I was on my knees sucking his.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally we had dinner, after which we retired to the TV room to relax and watch television. Jim sat on one end of the two couches in the room, while I leaned against the armrest he sodomized me on earlier.

After I rested my feet in his lap and wiggled my toes teasingly... "Would you mind massaging my feet Jim?"

He didn't reply, but simply proceeded to massage one foot very lovingly as he continued to watch TV. The sole, heel, instep, and toes one at a time, which he pulled and manipulated the latter about as nice as anyone could ask. After he finished with one foot he started on the other and it's when I felt with the foot on his lap how aroused he was getting.

"From the feel of things, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to ask you to massage my feet."

"You knew exactly what you were doing." And he was right.

I know very well the one thing Jim can't resist is my pretty feet. He'd crawl naked over broken glass to get at them. He's also responsible in some ways for my own attraction to other women's pretty feet. As well as their armpits, belly button and asshole. And for making me realize just how susceptible they are to sensual foreplay as your pussy, tits and nipples.

After he responded, he reinforced his point by raising the foot he was massaging and began sucking my toes almost hungrily. One at a time starting with the little toe. When he reached my big toe, he sucked it just like I would his cock with a slight bobbing motion of his head.

He always amazes me with how much effort and affection he puts into sucking my big toe. It's almost as if he was performing fellatio, and it often made me wonder how good he'd be at sucking cock. Probably put me to shame if he ever did.

It wasn't long before he had me squirming and my hand found its way inside my shorts where I began to run my fingers through my slit and over my clit. It's also when I noticed with my foot in his lap, how fully aroused he now was.

As I rubbed my toes back and forth over his bulge... "You must be uncomfortable Jim, why don't you remove your shorts?"

Without replying again, he paused from sucking my big toe to remove them before resuming with orally pleasuring it. But it wasn't long before he was also stroking his cock with his other hand as he did.

It wasn't always this way as far as us masturbating in front of each other, or together. Like most married couples, it was something we did in private and hoped the other never knew, or even had an inkling we did.

That's until I went looking for Jim one day to let him know supper was ready and I found him on the computer in a spare bedroom where it was located at the time.

He was so engrossed in what he was doing he didn't see or hear me when I first entered the room since his back was towards me and I was barefoot. Since he didn't, I decided to sneak up on him to scare the wits out of him.

At first I didn't realize he was masturbating, but eventually did the closer I got to him. And all while viewing naked pictures he took of me with our very first digital camera. Something nearly all men couldn't wait to do when digital cameras first became commercially available. And if I remember right, it was a simple HP point & shoot.

Some of the photos were very explicit with some of them being shots of my wide open pussy along with my asshole, and he couldn't have been masturbating more feverishly over one of them.

Just when I was going to turn around to leave as quietly as I entered the room he started groaning and shot his load. A good half dozen cum streams shot out and at least a foot into the air before landing back on his hands and lap.

I couldn't help but gasp, and it's when he realized I was in the room and I saw what just happened.

He was speechless as he jumped up with a cum soaked hand and pants with his cock sticking out the fly and still throbbing.

To say he was embarrassed would have put it mildly. I thought he was going to pass out from the shock of being caught masturbating. Let alone shooting his load like he did.

Not wanting to make an awkward situation even worse for him... "Wow Jim, and what a relief it is to catch you masturbating. I thought I was the only one who did."

After which he was barely able to stutter... "You're...you're not mad...or dis...disgusted with me?"

"Of course not. Surprised I caught you like I did, but not disgusted. And to put your mind at ease, I masturbate too. Albeit not to photos of myself."

"You do?"

"Very much so, and often. Especially when you're away on business trips. Nothing like it when you have a need to. That's the reason God gave us hands with fingers instead of paws."

I then decided to do something that was very unlike me at the time, which changed our relationship forever...and much for the better. I removed the simple house-dress I was wearing, then my panties and got on one of the twin beds in the room.

Soon as I was with my legs bent at the knees and spread wide... "Now sit back down and watch me, Jim. Since I got to see you masturbate, I want you to see me doing it. That way we'll be on a level playing field with each other." And then proceeded to do so while looking him straight in the eyes.

It didn't take much from how aroused I got from finding him masturbating over pictures of me, and shooting his load like he did before I orgasmed. And very intently. It was the most intense orgasm I ever had up till then from self pleasuring myself, which I also attributed to it being the first time Jim watched me as I did.

Soon as it subsided and I caught my breath... "See, I made a mess of things just like you. And enjoyed it as much as you seemed to be before I startled you. Now it's time for both of us to clean up the messes we made and have dinner, which unfortunately is probably stone cold by now."

To make a long story short, things were never the same between us when it came to masturbating as we never again felt guilty about it when we did it alone. We also incorporated mutual masturbation sessions into our sex life along with either one of us having the freedom to masturbate whenever we had the urge with the other being free to simply watch.

Catching Jim masturbating, and then me masturbating in front of him, proved to be the beginning of us being more open with each other about our sexual fantasies and secret desires. From that point on our sex life couldn't have been better, and little did we know how much better it would get.

Sorry for going off on a tangent like I did, and now I'll return to the original story line.

I always enjoy watching Jim as he pleasures himself, but even more so because of the unusual way he holds his cock as he masturbates. It totally fascinates me the way he does.

Big as his cock is, you'd think he'd grip it with his entire hand, but he doesn't. He only uses his thumb and the three fingers next to it with just the tip of his fingers positioned over the base of his cockhead where the frenulum is, and the thumb pressed against the corona on the opposite side.

At times it's almost effeminate the way he strokes his dick as his "pinkie" sometimes sticks out like a woman's does when they drink from a glass. When I asked him about it once... "I never thought about it much. But the frenulum is the most sensitive part of your cock, so the way I hold it as I stroke it is simply what feels best for me when I masturbate."

I could easily vouch for that from when I give him a blow job and stimulate the frenulum and around it with my lips and tongue. There are even times when I make him cum from just stimulating it.

It wasn't long before Jim was sucking my big toe about as passionately as I've sucked his cock. As kinky as it might be, I couldn't have been enjoying it more and loved the way my big toe glistened with the saliva oozing out his mouth as he slid it up and down over my big toe while sucking like crazy.

Eventually he had both of us masturbating frantically. Me with my hand in my shorts as I feverishly swirled two fingers over and around my now very swollen clit, and Jim's hand nearly a blur as he stroked his cockhead with his thumb and fingers.

Suddenly, and almost simultaneously, we both orgasmed. Jim first by letting loose with a deep groan with my big toe still in his mouth. Followed by him raising his ass slightly as a stream of ejaculate shot out his cock. The sight of him cumming set me off as my whole body stiffened and I proceeded to flood the inside of my shorts.

Jim's cumload wasn't very big. Actually I was surprised he was even able to produce any semen after the day we had together. But he did manage one more weak cum shot followed by a few dribbles that oozed out and down onto his fingers.

After he removed my toe from his mouth and caught his breath, he very nonchalantly sucked his fingers clean. Another thing I find endearing about Jim. The way he so openly eats his cum in front of me.

Watching him as he did caused my cunt to contract and gush one last time. After which I removed my hand from my shorts and proceeded to suck my own fingers clean.

After we both cleaned ourselves and we're back sitting on the couch... "That was pretty intense, Lacey."

"Yes it was. I even squirted, which is unusual for me from just masturbating. But there's something about watching you masturbate that always sets me off. Not forgetting the incredible pleasure I get from the way you suck my big toe."

"That makes two of us, as it's just as enjoyable for me."

"It's easy to tell. And you ought to consider sucking someone's cock one day."

After he looked at me funny... "Why are you looking at me like that? I think you'd be good at it. You might even like it the way you seem to enjoy sucking my big toe so much."

"You may be bisexual, but I'm not."

"I know that, but I'm not talking about you making love to another man. Just suck someone's cock once to see what it's like. As good as you are sucking my big toe, and as much as you enjoy it..."

He never let me finish... "Read my lips, Lacey. No f-u-c-k-i-n-g way!"

"If you say so, but you really need to consider it. I'm sure you wish you could suck your own cock."

"That's different. There isn't a man alive that doesn't, and it's only because of how good it would feel if you could. It's like when you give me a hand job, as good as you are and as much as I enjoy it, it never feels quite as good as when I do it myself."

"Even if you say so, I don't believe for a second you never wondered what it'd be like to suck someone's cock."

From the way he didn't respond quickly, told me he had. With that in mind... "There'd be nothing wrong with it if you did. I'm sure lots of men do out of curiosity. And I don't mean men who are inclined to be gay. Straight ones like you. You've had to have at least thought about what it'd be like. Plus I've noticed when we've watched amateur swinger porn, and one of the men sucks the cock that was just fucking his wife, your eyes always light up."

After he groaned out of frustration... "Even if I have thought about it, it wasn't something I seriously considered."

"Well if you ever do, let me know. I think I know someone who might let you, and he's straight as you are. And he might even want to suck your cock."

I couldn't believe the look on his face, but before he could ask, or had time to figure out who it was... "And don't ask. I'm not about to tell you who it is unless you seriously consider it. Otherwise you might think badly of him. Or think he's gay or something, which he's not."

Then to give him even more to think about... "And so you'll know, I've fantasized more than once about seeing you suck someone's cock. No different than how you fantasized about seeing me go down on another woman until you actually saw me go down on Maureen."

"It's the first time you've ever mentioned it."

"I know, but I wouldn't like anything more than to see you suck another man's cock. Not because I know how good you'd be at it. Or how you might enjoy it in spite of thinking otherwise. But because of how fucking 'hot' it would be to see you suck someone's dick. I'd probably have an orgasm from watching you. Just think of how incredibly turned on you got when you watched me go down on Maureen."

"You got me there. But that was different."

"Different in what way."

"You two were already intimate with each other so it wasn't something new between you two, or a spur of the moment thing. Not forgetting you're both bisexual."

"I'll have you know, it was a spur of the moment thing. I did it because I had this uncontrollable desire to after you just dumped a cumload in Maureen's pussy. The urge was so strong, I would have done it even if it was someone other than Maureen, or if I wasn't bisexual."

"I seriously doubt it."

"Don't be so sure. That's why people have sex with other couples. To experiment and experience things they normally don't. As how when Maureen asked you and John to fuck her in the pussy and ass at the same time."

"That's different."

"That's all you ever say."

"Next thing I know, you'll be wanting to see me being fucked in the ass."

"I've thought about it, but by me with a strap-on."

"I'm not surprised after learning you would like to see me suck cock."

"A lot of men let their wives fuck them in the ass. And enjoy it. They're usually the ones who initiate it. It's called 'pegging', although I'm not crazy about the word for it."

"I know what it's called, and who do you know that does it?"

"Maureen and John."

"No shit! Maureen fucks John in the ass?"

"Very much so. It's the reason she has so many different strap-ons like she does."

"Well I'll be. How come you never mentioned it before?"

"Because Maureen asked me not to. She was afraid of what you might think of John."

"Let me guess, John is who you were referring to when you said you might know someone who would let me suck their cock?"

"Yes he was."

"Is it because he lets Maureen fuck him in the ass?"

"No. And it's not a case of him letting Maureen fuck him in the ass as you put it. It was his idea, not hers."

"Then why do you think he would let me suck his cock? Not that I plan to."

"Something he shared with Maureen. Apparently when he was in his early teens, he and his best friend at the time used to jerk off together after they both discovered the joys of masturbating. They would do it in his friend's basement after school before his parents got home from work. Apparently over time his friend asked if he could suck John's cock to see what it was like. After he did a few times, and seemed to enjoy it, John sucked him."

"And?"

"He didn't mind it, but wasn't into it like his friend was. Don't tell me you were never involved in a 'circle jerk' with any of your friends when you were a kid?"

"I never thought to mention anything, but yes I was. But only a couple of times, and there were more than two of us. It was to see who could cum the most, and who could shoot their load the farthest."

"And?"

"And it wasn't me. Most of us were about the same as far as our load size and how far it would shoot out, although I shot mine further than most. But one kid had a huge load every time, and it would shoot out nearly six feet. I often wondered about who the lucky girl was that married him."

After I laughed... "Did any of you suck each other's cock?"

"No. And like I said, it was only a few times we had a circle jerk as you call it. What about you?"

"Don't you ever say anything to her, but my sister and I masturbated together when we first discovered each of us was doing it. And before you ask, no we never touched each other, although I think we both wanted to. We'd just sat naked facing each other on the bed and fingered our clits until we cummed. We did it for a couple of years before it gradually came to an end with us doing it together."

"Seems we both learned something new about each other today."

"Yes we did, now back to you sucking someone else's cock. John's in particular unless there's someone else you'd like to suck."

"You're assuming a lot."

"I just know you would like to. I know you're not gay or anything like that, but would just out of curiosity."

"Once again, you're assuming a lot. I'll admit I'm curious about it, but that's it. What I'm more interested in, is you fucking me in the ass."

"Really? You never even let me stick a finger in your ass. Why the sudden change? Is it because I mentioned Maureen does it to John?"

"Yes and no. Yes, because you brought it about them, and no because I've been curious about it for a while but was afraid you'd think I was going gay on you if I asked." Then after he paused for a second... "Would you?"

"Hell yes. I'd love to so you know how good it feels. But before we go out and buy a strap-on, I'll borrow one of Maureen's to use. No sense in us getting one in case you don't like it."

"What are you going to tell her when you do? You know she's gonna ask why you want to borrow one."

"The truth."

"You think that's wise?"

"If she didn't fuck John in the ass, maybe not. But since she does, she'll be happy for us both."

"If you say so. But if I like it, and we're all privy to how Maureen and you butt-fuck John and I respectively, the next thing you'll know, Maureen will be asking to fuck me in the ass, and you John."

"Now there's a thought. But only after you suck John's cock first."

"You're not going to let up on me, are you?"

"Probably not since it is a long time fantasy of mine."

"Then let's play 'Let's Make a Deal'. Ever since you discovered you're bisexual and have been happily indulging in it, I've wanted to see you having full blown sex with another woman."

"You did ask if you could watch at least once when we first talked about me being bi-curious, and gave me your blessing to pursue it. But you never mentioned anything about it since."

12