Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The reason I haven't, is after I thought about it I didn't think it would be a good idea. Even though I know you'd let me, I couldn't imagine anyone would want someone to be in the room solely to get their jollies off as they watched. Be it you, or whoever you're with."

"Even with me being as much of an exhibitionist as I am, it could be a little awkward and uncomfortable with you watching. I couldn't imagine it wouldn't put a damper on things, and for whoever I'm with worrying about what your reaction is to us 'fucking' each other."

"That's what I figured. With that in mind, and as an alternative, I'd like you to consider videoing yourself just once for me. Maybe you and Maureen, who I doubt would mind."

"No she wouldn't. At least as far as being videoed."

"Or even with Nancy maybe."

"I doubt she would either. As a matter of fact, I'm sure they both would love a video for their husbands, who I'm sure have the same desire as you."

What I didn't tell him was the three of us were already planning on a get-together, and soon. I could only imagine how blown away he'll be when I surprised him with a video of the three of us engaged in a ménage à trois. That's as long as both agree to it.

Jim then added... "I couldn't imagine they wouldn't. And to make things easy for you, you could use the good cameras and equipment we have so you can set things up and forget about it. That way you and whoever you are with can enjoy yourselves by being totally uninhibited and focused on each other, and I can get my wish without imposing on anyone."

After I thought about it... "If I do, do you promise to suck John's cock for me if he's amiable to it?"

"Before I answer you, what about Maureen? What do you think her reaction would be?"

"She'd be ecstatic about it since we've talked about seeing you two sucking someone's cock ever since she told me the story about John. She's also fantasized about seeing him suck another mans dick."

"With that being the case, I'll promise to consider it. Seriously consider it since I know how happy it would make you."

"Then I'll keep my part of the deal while letting you off the hook for now as far as committing to it. But only until I deliver on the video, and we then get past me fucking you in the ass."

After we both laughed... "Thank you dear. Now if you don't mind, I think I'm going to hit the sack. I don't know about you, but I think we've had enough excitement for one day and I'm exhausted. Plus I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow and need a good night's sleep."

"I'm exhausted too, and will be right behind you after I clean the kitchen from dinner and check my cell phone for messages."

After he kissed me like he always does just before going to bed... "You're an amazing woman, Lacey. I never know what you're going to come up with next. It's one of the reasons I love you so much, and it's what keeps me as young as I feel. Never mind how horny I am all the time."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I powered up my cell phone, and checked it for messages, I found a number of them. But only three of any importance from Donna, Maureen and Nancy.

The one from Donna, was to advise me she was finally coming home this week from Wisconsin where she and her husband had been caring for her mother-in-law after she had a mild stroke. Apparently she was to the point where she could take care of herself, albeit temporarily, and couldn't wait to see me.

After I replied, I checked the one from Maureen and she wanted to know if I was still alive, followed by a bunch of wink, wink emojis. Accompanying it was a photo she took of John with his face buried between her legs. Made me smile and I assured her all was well as it obviously appeared to be with her. I also advised her I would be needing to borrow one or two of her strap-ons, and would explain why in the morning when we talked.

The next one from Nancy was to advise me I was right in that Walter had fucked her every way humanly possible in all her holes. She was all but exhausted and a bit sore, but nicely so. Wanted to know since it wasn't our first time having sex with another couple, or couples, if it was the same with us. After I assured her it was, even more so than usual thanks to her, I asked her to think about when her, Maureen and I could get together. I also informed her not to worry about where, but just when since it would need to be at my house and I would explain why later.

I then got myself ready for bed by doing all the things a woman typically does beforehand. And all while smiling to myself thinking about the amazing weekend we just had.

12