Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we sat at the kitchen table... "I don't know about you Maureen, but these socials are a lot of work. Not to say expensive between the food and wine."

"They are Lacey, but it's worth it. Think of all the great friends we've made, along with the other girls. Not to mention the interesting conversations and laughs we've had. If that's not enough to convince you. Do you think you and Donna would have ever gotten together like you did this past Tuesday?"

"Very unlikely. I probably wouldn't have ever met her since she lives on the other end of the neighborhood. Let alone her eating my pussy like she did."

"Speaking of which, would you mind sharing with me again what it was like? I love hearing about your experiences because of the way you describe things."

"I'd be glad to, but now wouldn't be a good time with the other girls arriving soon." After she pouted and followed it by making an exaggerated frowny face... "But I'll be sure to the next time we masturbate together. And how come you've never told me you enjoy the way I describe things?"

"I figured you could tell."

"Pretty hard to, as it's usually over the phone."

"That's true. But can't you with Jim, when you tell him about your little escapades?"

"I usually don't unless he asks, and I don't get as descriptive with him."

"Why's that?"

"Mainly because from his perspective he can't appreciate girl-on-girl sex as much as you. Plus he doesn't prod me like you do to hear every little detail."

"I'm surprised he doesn't."

"It's mainly because he's too busy. He's developed this habit where he likes to be sucking my toes, or licking my pussy or asshole while I share with him what took place. Never does he just lie there in bed and calmly listen to me."

"Does he fuck you afterwards?"

"Rarely since by the time I'm done he's so frigging aroused he usually finishes himself off. All it takes is a few strokes of his dick and the next thing I know, he's shooting his load on me."

"That's pretty wild. And the fact he gets that aroused should tell you how good you are at describing things." Then after she paused for a second... "Speaking of licking your pussy, I'd like nothing more before the girls arrive?"

"If I thought you were serious, and we wouldn't get interrupted, I'd like nothing more. But the last thing I want to hear is the doorbell ring just as I'm about to cum on your pretty face."

"With that thought in mind, I want at your pussy even more."

"No way Maureen. It'll have to wait until later. Even if I did get to cum before anyone arrived, we'd both still be in a high state of arousal when they did. There's no doubt the first girls to arrive with any inkling for such things would easily know what we were up to by just looking at us."

"You're probably right. But you need to promise I'll be able to get at your pussy before you leave."

"Who says I'm leaving. I already arranged with Jim to spend the night with you since John is out of town."

Her husband was attending a trade show for landscape developers in Chicago, and wouldn't be back until Monday. While mine had a scheduled night out after work with some of his co-workers for a few beers. Something they do religiously on the last Friday of every month. With it being the case, he agreed it would be okay for me to spend the night with Maureen since she'd be alone.

After she broke out in a huge smile... "How come you waited until now to tell me?"

"Because I wanted it to be a surprise. Actually, I wasn't going to tell you until after everyone left. But with the way you've been acting, I figured I better before you raped me."

"Well it sure is a surprise. And a damn nice one too. Now I'll be trying to hustle everyone out the door way before our socials usually break-up."

"Don't you dare."

"I wouldn't. But it's going to be hard not to knowing you'll be all mine to do what I want after everyone leaves."

"I'm sure you'll manage Maureen. But we're going to have to do something about your addiction to pussy. If you were a man, the description of being a 'cunt-hound' would fit you perfectly."

After she laughed.... "So you'll know Lacey, it's only yours that I can't get enough of."

"You and your pussy are special to me too Maureen. Have been ever since the first time we made love." Which put a big endearing smile on her face. "Now I think we better change the subject. I don't know about you, but I'm getting wet from the thought of your pretty face between my legs. And mine eventually between yours. If we keep it up, we could find ourselves sucking each other's cunts dry with an audience."

"There you go again with the way you describe things. And now you've got me thinking."

"Don't be getting any ideas Maureen."

"A girl can dream, can't she? Besides, after the last social where some of the girls tried some of the sex toys in front of the rest of us, what would be so bad about some of us having sex in front of each other?"

"Something tells me it's more than wishful thinking. And this isn't the first time you've thought about it."

"No it isn't. Been a fantasy of mine ever since the sex toy presentation."

"Fantasy as in?

"As with us girls having sex as a group naturally. Just think of what it would be like with a number of us going at each other. Don't tell me you've never thought about it. Especially with the way you developed a love for other women and being the exhibitionist you are. Just imagine what it would be like with Louise going down on you while Teresa was sitting on your face?"

"The thought of having group sex at our socials never crossed my mind, Maureen. Not that I don't like the scenario you just presented. And I'm sure while it was taking place you be off to the side fucking Donna, with a strap-on while her face was buried between someone's legs. All while a few of the other girls were busy pleasuring each other."

After I paused for a second... "But there's one problem, Maureen. While you and I, along with Louise, Teresa and Donna now, might be so inclined. It's doubtful any of the other girls would. Then again, there are a few that seem bi-curious and might be tempted to participate in such a thing."

After Maureen thought about it for a second... "Janet definitely would. And if my radar is still working right, Susan and Linda too."

"I've had the same feeling about Susan and Linda. As for Janet. The way she so openly enjoyed Sharon demonstrating the 'clit sucker' on her, you can't help but assume she's bisexual. After Sharon made her cum like she did, it looked as though she was going to kiss her before she caught herself. I'm just amazed she's managed to keep her bisexuality to herself for so long."

Janet is one of the "older" members of our social club in her early sixties. A very good looking woman at about five foot five with a full head of prematurely gray hair. It's actually almost stark white and very eye-catching, which she keeps in what can best be described as a "tousled" pixie with bangs.

Figure wise, she's slim and weighs about 125 pounds. Not very big busted, but has a shapely bum and hips. And in spite of being prematurely gray and in her sixties, she looks much younger due to a beautiful complexion with very few wrinkles. I just hope to look as good at her age.

"Would you have sex with Janet if you could, Lacey?"

"Wouldn't you?"

I never let her answer... "Never mind. I already know from the look on your face you would."

Just then, Maureen's security system started beeping. It could only mean someone was driving up the driveway and our first social since the sex toy one was about to begin. And with it being the case, something was telling me it was going to be an interesting one.

To be continued...

12