Switch

Story Info
The first of Brian's Adventures: Kayley and Rob.
1.6k words
4.29
15.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had started with a joke. The three of them were in the hot tub together on a steamy night when Kayley said she was so hot, she was dripping with sweat. "Why don't you take your top off?" Brian joked.

"Sure," she said.

"I was just kidding."

"So what? It's not like you haven't seen my tits before." That was true. A decade earlier—long before she had met and married Rob on a summer night not unlike that one—Brian Wolf and Kayley Madewell had had a one-night stand.

She had gone through many changes of hair color since then, but she'd returned to the fiery red he remembered from that late afternoon. Brian liked how it contrasted with the freckled, porcelain skin on her voluptuous frame.

When her breasts fell from the bikini top, he remembered how beautiful they were. Kayley was well-endowed, and her faded pink, half-dollar size areolas that circled nipples in small, hard nubs like pencil erasers. Rob smirked with pleasure as Brian tried to play it cool over Kayley's nakedness.

The last time Brian had seen her naked, it was right after she had been on top of him in a chair, her breasts heaving in his face before she'd seized with pleasure, gripping his shaft airtight as she made his body shudder and empty every drop into her.

Rob and Kayley snuggled on the far side of the hot tub, beginning to kiss as he fondled her breast. "Get a room you two," Brian said.

"Okay," Kayley said, and grabbed Rob by the hand.

"Back soon," Rob said as the water dripped from both their bodies. His bathing suit was already tented. Brian was happy not seeing it.

Within minutes, he could hear her moaning through the open window, with a gasped "fuck" before Brian her the first sound of skin slapping together. Her moans made him stiffen. Brian slid his hand down into his bathing suit, over the smooth skin, and took hold of himself, slowly stroking. Then as he could tell she was getting closer, he untied his bathing suit and opened the fly to free himself.

Her moaning grew louder, with the words coming faster and with less air in her breaths, merging into one string of "fuckfuckfuckfuck." Then there was the shuddering "ooooh."

Brian took himself to the edge, feeling his balls clench as they wanted to release the building pleasure, but he squeezed just below his head hard, holding himself back as he felt spasm after spasm of anguished pleasure.

He could hear Rob laugh in the house. "Looks like you made a mess, babe."

"It's just the sheets," she said. "For now."

Brian slid back down into the water, pulling his bathing trunks back on. Brian knew that Kayley was such an exhibitionist that if she and Rob joined him in the hot tub again, she would be pleased at the state of him instead of disgusted.

Brian was clean-cut and preppy with parted brown hair and much less muscular than Rob, whose thick arms hugged the slight softness he'd developed in the stomach. But where people expected him to be uptight, Brian delighted in how Kayley owned and reveled in her sexuality. It was contagious and sexy.

The bedroom turned silent as Kayley and Rob basked in her post-orgasmic glow. Brian didn't remember hearing Rob finish—if he was a grunting or a moaning type, there would've been something—so it was only a matter of time before they began again. Brian hoped they would. And soon. He was still throbbing in his swim trunks, teasing his shaven sack.

Instead, Kayley's head appeared behind the screen of the window. "Why don't you come in and hang out?" she said. "Must be lonely out there."

"Sure," Brian said and emerged from the pool. The tv was still on inside, and after wrapping himself in a towel, he sat on the floor to watch it. The bedroom door was still cracked open, casting a sliver of light down the dark hallway.

"Where are you?" Kayley asked.

"Living room," Brian called back. "You said to hang out."

"Not in there," she shouted. "In here."

Brian advanced slowly, not sure what to expect. Knowing Kayley, she was still naked. He was right. He just hadn't expected how right. Kayley was still naked. So was Rob. She had mounted him in reverse cowgirl, leaning back over him with her hands propping her up on the bed.

As Rob thrust into her ass again and again, Kayley's breasts bounced, making circles as she moaned. "Uh..."

"Oh, hush. Don't be shy," Kayley said.

"It's alright, man. Join us."

Brian moved to the end of the bed, where he had a full frontal vantage of them both. Rob's swollen head had completely disappeared into her, and his tight sack smacked her skin as he bottomed himself out each time to her grunts. "Come here," Kayley said.

He leaned forward and kissed her, then sucked on a nipple, gently at first, then biting and twisting it in his teeth before yanking back.

"Oh God," she said, breathless. Kayley reached forward and took a handful of Brian's hair, directing him to her stomach. And beyond, to the tuft of hair above her clit. It was as close as he'd ever been to another man's cock. Kayley slowed her riding and pushed his face to her, burying his mouth with forceful desire into her wet lips.

She ground Brian into her, coating half his face in her wetness before she allowed him breath. When he pulled his head back, he could see her juices running over her taint to her ass and down Rob's shaft, lubricating her own asshole as he drove into her. "Take off the bathing suit," she said.

He did, sliding it down. Once it passed his head, his cock sprang back and slapped his stomach. She reached forward and took hold of him. She didn't even need to tell him to climb onto the bed and slide it into her. It was every bit as tight as he remembered when it had been his finger filling her ass without warning. Her whole body shook the instant he was inside her, and he felt himself tense up, tingling with a desire to tumble over the edge.

He cocked his hips under, trying to get a better angle to find her g-spot. The first time, it was an accident that he felt Rob's shaft against his, their smoothly-shaven balls touching together for a moment. It made his skin tingle and tighten. It was a better angle, though, and Brian returned to it after a time, though he worried it put him in danger of grinding up against Rob again.

When he did the second time, Rob didn't recoil. Instead, they ended up pressed together, sliding into Kayley in turns, one thrusting in while the other drew back, constantly sliding up against the other's wet shaft. As Kayley approached another orgasm, she started sliding her body up and down harder. Until Rob's cock came out of her ass.

Unable to reach under and slide himself back in, Kayley made Brian pull out of her, too. Brian backed off the bed and saw Rob's cock for the first time. Brian was slightly larger than Rob, and not circumcised. Rob's head was swollen purple with pleasure, and his hips cocked up as Kayley turned face-down and dropped her hips onto his face while she slid her mouth down Rob's shaft. As she throated him, she reached forward for Brian, who stood at the foot of the bed.

Leaning over, she started sucking him, then Rob, alternating between them with her mouth as she stroked the other with her hands. Then she moved Brian closer, wrapping them both in one of her hands as she slid them into her mouth together. Brian couldn't help but grind against Rob a little as she went down on them.

Brian reeled back, shocked at what he'd been doing, but he couldn't take her eyes off them. Kayley's mouth kept bobbing up and down, Rob thrusting into her throat time and again as her hand rode to the base of his shaft. She brought in her other hand to cup Rob's balls, starting to use her thumb to stimulate him on the underside, starting where his shaft met the balls to rub down over them.

She pulled her mouth off Rob with a popping noise as she continued stroking, looking up at Brian with a look that said, "Do it." It felt different when he took hold—Rob's cock reacted in a way Brian's didn't when he'd touched himself. Rob's balls clenched, sensitive to the hand stimulating him as Brian felt the shaft's ribbing slip through his grasp.

Brian moved slowly at first, stroking the glistening shaft without knowing what to do. Kayley twisted her open hand, and he mimicked the motion, turning his wrist as he felt Rob's head between his fingers. Rob started grinding into it without being able to see anything, Kayley's body blocking it all from view.

Her blue eyes looked at Brian with mischievous glee as she slowly raised her hand to her mouth and inserted her middle finger, withdrawing it slowly to show it covered in spit. She nodded, and Brian did the same. She kept nodding as she grasped Rob's balls in her palm, pulling them up to reveal his asshole. It was already puckering as Brian continued stroking him.

Kayley toyed with Rob's taint before nodding one final time, and as Brian's finger entered Rob's waiting asshole, Kayley's mouth returned to Rob's cock, pushing Brian's hand to the base. He could feel Rob's balls tighten to the limit under Brian's palm as Rob's whole body spasmed at the combination of Brian's pumping finger and Kayley's mouth, emptying every last drop down her throat.

As Rob collapsed on the bed, spent, Kayley gulped it all down, then looked up at Brian. "Your turn," she said. His balls tightened. Brian could feel his taint tingle.