All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 10'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wonderful

I like this and look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

I have been reading from the first day and just keep getting better. But shouldn't this be in the Sci-fi section?

prsstaridprsstaridalmost 7 years ago
I hope you are going to explain..

How older Derrick on Darius 3 and the younger Derrick on Shelby and Zan, was occupying the time line at the same time?

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Sure like where this has been...and where it seems to be going!

Enjoying the teasers...surprises...direction this tall tale is taking. Thanks...and as before...keep 'em coming!

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
I'm glad I found this series

An example of role reversal

Exhibited by humility.

Nicely played

JohnTekJohnTekover 6 years ago
IMT??

I have to wonder why the IMT did not come into play to get Derrick out of space as the explosion happened. If it was not possible to use the IMT, because you as the author wanted it to go this way obviously, you should have included why the IMT was not possible. Especially since the ships can IMT pretty great distances, including from orbit onto a planet. As I read it I got more and more frustrated why Shelby didn't just IMT him in. I have to think I was not the only one upset there was no explanation. This is a great story, and worthy of being a full published novel, but small overlooks like this are big potholes to a reader. Seriously though, you've got a really good story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really sappy

Pledging themselves constantly is monotonous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Four stars

4* plot is really good, delivered with imagination. However, time-lines in the story are not consistent and a little confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your chapter's r mind blowing, but please if you are adding them after gap of 1-2 months please At least have them 4-5 pages, so that they have some texture.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Nanites are nanomites in the future and holograms cry? There’s a juvenile quality to the writing reminiscent of Flash Gordon and Buck Rodgers, but without the visual benefit of Dale Arden and Wilma Deering. If that irritating robot twat Tweekie turns up I’m out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To Purplefizz: "Be dee, be dee, be dee, What the fuck, Buck?" Juvenile quality confirmed. Story requires a line by line edit. Crikey, I've got 75 more chapters to endure??

Anon56

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 2 months ago

there's something like wet bread about this story.. it feels flooded with estrogen.. would have made more sense to have an empress than an emperor as a main character..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
2212 Followers
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES