All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 26'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another ship, another name

another jump, another betrayal, another examination of ancient technology.

Repeat

LynchjimLynchjimalmost 7 years ago
Great chapter

Ignore those who only criticise for the sake of it.

I am really enjoying reading this and the other two stories your writing and I love em all so keep up the good work pars001.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lost interest

Over 10,000 views on the first chapter. Less than 2,000 on the last chapter. Will this chapter make it to 1000? The writing certainly doesn't support it. Try something new. This passed interesting long ago.

TiaxotraxTiaxotraxalmost 7 years ago
I check literorica each day every hour

I check literotica daily every hour refreshing until I get to the latest installment of lost empire and a guy and his...

I see this as a serial and greatly hope to see at least 700 ships if not more restored. I enjoy the way the stories are playing out. It reminds me of the older radio shows from the 30s. Tune in next week for the next episode!!! Except we only have to wait 1:2 days usually for a new one. I have hopes and dreams for where I'd like to see the story go but Pars is doing so well that I'm quite content to simply enjoy the ride. Please keep up the great work. I hope this story goes on for many more months. Years even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whatever happened to Dempsey? He was the 2nd of Derricks old unit found but he hasn't been involved since.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey, Pars001. Just your friendly neighborhood binge reader passing through again. Good stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
2211 Followers
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES