Lost Empire Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,211 Followers

"Why were you running Shelly?" Derrick asked.

"Mommy wanted me to lay down. I have been laying down a lot lately. The beds in that machine medicine room are real hard they hurt! Don't you think so Mister nice man?"

Derrick couldn't help but smile as he had to admit the med bay beds were like a slab of rock. Trying his best not to laugh Derrick nodded his head yes.

"I'll have to talk to Tempro about making them softer." Derrick told Shelly.

"Tempro?" Shelly said making a scrunched up and confused face. "Who's that?" Derrick thought a moment then described Tempro. "OH! The see through man! Why didn't you say so!" Leaning close Shelly whispered, "you mean he is a builder too?! Wow is he special!" Shelly said with a giggle that also got Derrick to laughing also.

Someone cleared their throat behind them as they both turned to see her father Gunther standing there. "There you are!"

Shelly's eyes got large as she whispered to Derrick, "uh oh I think I'm in trouble!"

"I'm sorry if she was bothering you Commander, Shelly I've been looking everywhere for you!" Gunter said.

"She's been no bother what so ever, Lieutenant as a matter of fact we were talking about the see through man weren't we Shelly?" Derrick asked.

"See pa, pa? I was a good girl just like you told me!" Shelly told her father.

Sighing Gunther nodded with a smile. "Alright but we need to get you back to your mother. She's been worried about you."

Lowering her head she almost whispered, "Sorry pa, pa. Mom ma wants me to lay down I'm not even tired! Do I have to? Can't I draw some?" Came Shelly's plea.

"We'll see when we get back to your mother. First though we need to get there without you running off again. Promise me you'll go with me?" Gunther asked.

"I will pa, pa I promise." Shelly said as she moved away from Derrick. Suddenly she ran back and hugged a startled Derrick. "Thank you for talking to me Mister nice man!"

Derrick couldn't help putting his arms around the small girl. "It was my pleasure Shelly."

Suddenly Shelly stood back from Derrick looking at then almost through him. "I thought earlier that your temporal signature was out of phase with this time." Looking around Shelly continued, "Yes the configuration of this ship. I can see it is a stream lined time access machine." Gunther was staring at both Shelly and Derrick.

Shelly's eyes got wide then she started to mumble as her eyes started to roll back in her head. "Sir! She's having a major episode!" A moment later all three of them appeared in the med bay. Derrick placed her on the bio bed.

Shelly's eyes flickered open. "Pa, pa help me! Pa,pa my head hurts so bad!" Then Shelly screamed as her eyes went wider as she started to spout relative time theory.

"We have to render her unconscious though even that might not be enough!" Tempro said.

As Shelly went under Derrick told Tempro, "With this episode we have the chance going forward. Go Tempro I want us as close to the palace as you can get!"

"Yes sire I am going now!" Tempro said forgetting about Gunther being in the room.

"Sire?" Gunther asked. "What in the hell is he talking about? Where are we going when you said forward?"

Sighing Derrick sat Gunther down as a blue wave was emitted outside the ship. Gunther watched as they moved into it then there was a slight feeling of falling forward. A minute later they emerged near a planet with a three mile long ship in orbit around it.

Gunther's mouth was hanging open then dropped further when a woman with slightly greying hair appeared bowing to the Commander. "Sire it is good you have returned, though why you aren't with the others?"

"I need your medical records to help this little girl she..." Derrick started.

Mary looked at the girl as her eyes went wide. Several electrodes came out touching certain spots on Shelly's head and neck. Immediately they heard a low whine as all of the electrodes administered a low shock at the same time. Shelly's body convulsed then was still.

"There I think she'll be alright for a bit. This is astounding; I never thought to see the second generation." Turning toward Derrick she nodded. "In a way sire, you might say she is like your little sister."

"So," they heard from the doorway. "You know." They both turned to see Mita with a look of concern on her face.

Pars001
Pars001
2,211 Followers
12