All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 60'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Grammar

Please get an editor. You have too many silly grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Better and Better

I just love this series, every chapter is better than the one previous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great read, always waiting for more

Could care less about grammar, keep it up!

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsalmost 6 years ago
AAARRRGGHHHH Another Cliffhanger!

Your too good Pars! A great fight, a private whisper that we all want to know what was said, and at the last an Intruder????? đŸ˜”đŸ˜±đŸ˜”đŸ˜±

Thank You,

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: Could care less about grammar, keep it up!

That's rather obvious, since the phrase is "couldn't care less". If you can care less, it means you still have some care.

<P>

Your comment says a lot about you, and none of it good.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
Masuta?

I'm curious as to why, of the innumerable words for "master" that the Japanese language contains, you chose the nipponification of the English word "master".

Does the whole galaxy speak English primarily, including those who live on Jitaku? If so, then it would seem that they should be able to pronounce "master" just fine.

Do they use Japanese words for the purposes of respect towards the martial arts school in situations that are directly related to the art, or towards its practitioners, and only in those situations? If so, I would expect them to refer to a master of the art as "shishƍ" (or "shishou" if you don't want to have to use copy+paste or a bunch of extra keyboard hotkey combinations to get the 'o' macron symbol).

If they primarily speak Japanese on Jitaku, then I could understand using "masuta" in the presence of English-speaking people, but then I would also expect them to speak other English words poorly. On the other hand, I doubt that they would ever bother trying to refer to a master of the art in English for any reason, instead expecting the English speaker to understand that it is a specific honorific bestowed upon those masters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lucie is honestly the most annoying character written. I mean I love this story, don’t get me wrong. It’s a true fantasy tale through and through with the way people can become several times faster in just a day of training. But this character is like every toxic trait a person can have and then some.

Why hasn’t the ship AI fixed her obvious PTSD from the way she flies off the handle or is more concerned with her “friend” dying than someone losing the equivalent of their soulmate? Completely irrational than then suddenly “oh hey here is some super logical tactical analysis that will save the day”. Expecting everyone to do everything for her (you’re military you should know what to do) etc etc.

I mean I haven’t been able to put this story down and have read non stop for the last few days but I pretty much skip anything with lucie at this point cuz it’s always the same. Tantrum and before she can be taught a lesson “oh I hear a ship better leave”, then “everyone needs to hurry idgaf if we are being invaded, then his box that has lived for a millenia is suddenly going to die
but not really” to “no wait do everything by the book and take your time” to another breakdown/tantrum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES