Lost Empire Ch. 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SIR!" The weapons officer shouted snapping his attention to the male. "I'm detecting a huge build of energy from both ships!"

"All shields to maximum!" The Emperor shouted then his mouth dropped open as what seemed to be a hole in space opened in front of the two ships. A moment later both ships slipped into the hole then vanished! "Can you follow them?"

"No sire," the science and weapons officers stated, afraid that they were soon to demoted or floating in space.

The Emperor looked over the reading, as what he hadn't been able to remember came flooding back.

More to his self than anyone else he whispered, "trans dimensional travel. I had forgotten that, so the old stories are true." Shaking his head he thought, this is an enemy that they had no real chance of defeating. Plus the readings they had received, the ships were covered with a variety of weapons many, they had no idea of their function.

"I can see if the new sensors can detect anything sire." The science officer offered.

The Emperor was staring at the view screen where the two ships had been. Without speaking, he nodded as he turned to go to his room to research more.

Passing by the onboard training center, he saw that his daughter was taking her aggression out on several practice dummies. Pity they weren't in battle, she would decimate any enemy that faced her, well, almost any. He'd seen the mating battle she'd had with the humanoid male.

The Emperor had tried to mimic many of the moves that the male had used. A few the Emperor had managed to clumsily master, though some were far too fast for him to follow.

Then he stopped backing up, by the great feline god! She was not only following them she seemed to have master quite a few of them. Even as he watched, she nearly took the head off the practice Delcron.

A thin smile crossed his lips. The next time there would be no escape for the male though, here he was worried. If the male knew this technique, surely others did also. The humanoid Emperor was well within his rights, to select a champion. As of yet, his daughter was the only one even half accomplished, at this new form of fighting.

He needed to have her ready, in case they did indeed have others better than the male. Though she had fought the male once, so she was well within her rights to him.

Rushing inside he sat to watch his daughter practice. She was a hell a lot better than he was. Though he was well accomplished with several of the moves the male had used, he had no hope of even sparing with her.

A thought came to him as he called up the video of the mating fight. Displaying it on the wall, Difina was surprised then smiled as she watched a move that she hadn't remembered. Slipping into the form she started at first clumsy, then getting better and better as time wore on.

Yes the Emperor thought, given the time that they would need to transverse this space, she'd be ready.

_________________________________________________________________

Almost three fourths the way back, Derrick had both ships stop beside Admiral Hartwell's ship.

"Admiral?" Derrick stated as his holo-gram appeared onboard the ship. "I thought you would be gone by now."

Hartwell sighed as he started to speak only to quieted by his sister. "I think he is still having problems. What's wrong you still can't get her to wear clothes?" Lucie stated then started to giggle.

"No! Plus it's worse than that. She stated that in their society they aren't allowed to wear clothes. Not unless as she stated they have been bred." Hartwell spit out disgusted.

A gasp behind him had him rolling his eyes. Then they heard several voices whisper, "It is the beast emperor!"

Derrick sighed they were still saying that about him.

"Sir," Hartwell growled between his teeth. "I say we declare war on them. No one should be subjected to the crap their females are."

Again there were several gasps behind him. "How could he say such a thing!" The one he'd started calling Bee cried. "Without the males, our society would crumble in no time! How could you say something so cruel.

With that Bee and the other two Tendraxian females were hugging each other. They were also in the furthest corner trying to get away from Hartwell.

Losing his temper a moment Hartwell shouted, "Stop that damn it!" This only caused the three to try to get further away. Calming himself, Hartwell sat with a thud. Now what the hell could he do?

Unable to stop himself Derrick started to laugh; a moment later human Shelby joined in. "Admiral? Have you ever heard the old saying it's better to catch insects with sweetness rather bitterness?" When a disheartened Hartwell nodded his head, Shelby continued. "You should try it Admiral, it just might work."

"Sire? May I?" Lucie asked. When Derrick nodded Lucie was onboard Johnathon. "Let's see what I can do." Lucie stated as she took the three quivering females from the room.

"I need you back as soon as possible. We have an invading fleet of a vast size. Though they have made no aggressive moves I don't want to leave anything to chance." Derrick told Hartwell with all seriousness.

"Yes sir, I'll be back as soon as I can. Hopefully with Lucie here that will be possible." Hartwell stated as he watched both the other ships trans warp away. 'I hope that isn't just wishful thinking,' Hartwell thought.

12