All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 71'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

This is a great story and well written. One of the few series I

Look for to catch the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Greetings

I really love the story. However waiting 2 months between chapters is a bit long. I've re read it several times but always catch back up before the next one is posted lol

LynchjimLynchjimover 4 years ago
Great story

I really enjoy reading all your stories I think they are plenty worth the wait.

Please keep em coming I sense the story is hotting up my spider sense is tingling lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story. Live the build up and the storytelling, please continue to gift us with your amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think in the interest of improving diplomatic relations, Jamison should get the Kitty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn that Lucie, countermanding her brother's orders just because she can get away with it. Would she like a male entering her quarters while she slept? She is NOT prime, the admiral is and you can't have 2 captains commanding. If she won't stop with the second guessing/ matchmaking, then the siblings have to separate. See previous post on prisoner handling advice. And if Bee whines, "Don't you like how I cleaned your room?" His reply, "If you don;t like what you see, stay out. In fact, stay out anyway." Find a non-critical storage room and confine her there.

Anon56

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just kill off lucie already. When things get tough she passes the buck “you’re military you should know” but then acts as if she is somehow one of the military? She is in charge just cuz the admiral is sleeping? Derrick is literally CONSTANTLY being awoken and has to actually inform Mary that someone else is in charge until he wakes up because even sleeping he is in charge. She can’t believe a woman would be treated as property but has no problem abiding by their nudity customs or allowing Bee to continue to submit herself to Admiral by overriding his authority?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES