Lost Empire Ch. 71

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again when they separated, it almost felt as if something was ripped loose as they parted.

"Well," Shelby stated almost breathlessly. "That most certainly never gets old." Derrick had to agree as he watched Shelby shakily walk away.

Onboard Johnathon, Bee was upset, she had seen the Lord Sir moving off. When she tried to follow him, a wall had closed in front of her. beating on the wall hadn't solved anything only getting her more upset. As she sat there in front of the moving wall she thought there had to be a way.

Bee suddenly remembered that Lucie was his sister she could get her access to him. Making up her mind she went back to the med room.

"Miss Lucie?" Bee asked.

"How can I help you, Bee, is it?" Lucie asked.

"I was going to go with the Lord Sir, to make sure if he needed anything I would be there. I belong to him after all even if he hasn't claimed me. The wall closed after him as I was following him, I am afraid that he will get rid of me if i am not there when he awakes. Could you please help me?" Bee asked.

Though she too was appalled by the thought, of someone belonging to another as was her brother, she could see Bee was in distress.

"I can't say that he will be happy with the idea, though i think I can help." Looking up Lucie called, "Johnathon, please grant this female access to Joseph's room only past that door."

Johnathon appeared a small look of worry on his face. "I do not think the Admiral would be happy about that Prime Lucie."

Lucie nodded her head, "Did you not just call m Prime Lucie?" Johnathon nodded, "with the Admiral asleep, that puts me in command for the time being?" Again Johnathon nodded though a small smile was forming on his lips. "Unless you allow this female into his room, her stress is going to be very high, something the Admiral does not want, correct?"

"Yes Prime Lucie, the Admiral did in fact state this fact." Johnathon said.

"Then, I think that you should allow her access to his room from here only. No sense her getting hurt being where she needn't be, agreed?" Lucie said hoping that the A.I. saw the logic in her argument.

"Yes Prime Lucie, I agree." Appearing in front of Bee Johnathon stated, "please follow the hall way to the last door. When you approach it it will open for you."

Bee's eyes were huge as she could only stare opened mouth at Lucie. "Thank you, I have never met a female like you. I hope that I can be your friend in the future. You are the most powerful female I have ever met."

Lucie smiled sweetly as Bee gave her a hug that Lucie returned. Leaning in Lucie whispered, "I am strong yes, though the female you met that was an image? After the as you called him ,the beast emperor appeared? She is far more powerful, you'll see."

Again all Bee could do was stare at Lucie opened mouthed. How was this possible? A female as strong as Lucie, with one even stronger? Bee's head was awhirl with all this new information. Johnathon had to warn her a few times, as she almost walked into several walls on the way to the Admiral's room.

Walking in she immediately felt a feeling of relief seeing the Lord Sir asleep. Wrinkling up her nose, she proceeded to pick up paper on the floor, dirty clothes thrown into the corner.

Putting her hand to her head she called out to the air man as she had started to call him. Johnathon answered immediately surprised that she could hear him. After having her questions answered, she went about cleaning the room as well and quietly as she could.

It was over an hour later when Bee's sister groaned, then her eyes fluttered open. The two Tendraxian female that were still there smiled as she tried to sit up. Looking at Lucie, her mouth dropped open.

"Johnathon, can you IMT Bee here?" Lucie asked.

Johnathon was a quiet a moment then replied. "I believe I can, almost all trace of the ripalon energy has left her body. Let me warn her. Oh dear," a shimmering next to the bio-bed had all three of the Tendraxian females staring at the spot as Bee appeared shaking uncontrollably.

""Bio readings on her now Johnathon!" Lucie ordered.

"All her systems are operating at nominal levels. I believe she is scared." Johnathon stated.

"I'm sorry Bee, your sister is awake I thought you'd want to be here." Lucie said.

"Was... was that the demon eye? Please, don't make me do that again." It took a moment for what Lucie had said to register. "Sister?" Bee said hesitantly, "SISTER!" She screamed as she launched her self at the female on the bio-bed.

They were both crying holding each other when several alarms started to go off on board. The same alarms were going off on the Imperial world, Mary hated to disturb him. This though, was one of the things he'd ordered her to awaken him for.

Mary had to chime a few times before a groggy Derrick answered. "This had better be good Mary. What the hell is going on?"

"Sire you ordered me to awaken you in the advent of another invasion." Mary stated causing Derrick to sit up almost completely awake.

"Do we know who they are?" Derrick asked.

"Yes sire, it appears to be the Creagons again. From what I can see, they are heading straight for the Delcron fleet," Mary advised.

"Can you raise them?" Derrick asked getting out of bed.

"Just long enough to let them know what I detected. Even with the numbers that the Delcrons have, I am afraid that they are out numbered." Mary stated.

Derrick was nodding, "We have a total of fifteen ships that can engage in combat. I want all Captains, all ships ready to go in thirty minutes. It's about time went sent these damn bugs back to hell! Tell the Delcrons, if they want in, be ready."

12