All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 72'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are doing well... DON'T GIVE UP!!!

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reader

You had me captivated at chapter 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DAMN!

Your imagination is absolutely phenomenal but you really need an editor, BADLY! You seem to still be horribly allergic to using any punctuation besides periods, your constant use of the words his self (it’s himself), their self (it’s themselves), separating some words into two words (example: words like upbeat you write as up beat) and more makes me want to whack you upside the head with a Roget’s Thesaurus! I still love your stories, no matter the spelling, punctuation and wording missteps because you’re a damned phenomenal writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep going Pars

This story just keeps getting deeper. The deeper it goes, the better it gets.

Mottniak57Mottniak57about 4 years ago
?

Are you going to write more? I hope so

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 2 years ago

"The A.I. was passed two terabytes."

passed » past

or

was passed » passed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That last line sounds similar to the ancient Klingon war cry "Perhaps today IS a good day to die". I like it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
2205 Followers
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES