Lost Empire Ch. 72

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kandra nodded, a chance to see this new empire at war. It would be very informative, especially if they ended up at war with each other.

He called all ships informing them of the Creagon advance. He also informed them that, the empire that they were traveling to was getting involved. He wanted as many as possible to observe, for they might one day engage in war with the new empire.

A movement near the bridge entrance, had Kandra turning to see his daughter dressed in full battle armor. A smile crossed his lips, ah yes, there was nothing like a damn good battle.

"This is Emperor Kandra, I want all in full battle armor. Battle fleet form up on my ship. Second family fleet form in behind them. I want the negotiating fleet forming in with them. I want all systems checked, all weapons charged and ready. To the glory of the empire! The new empire will also be fighting with us. Do not fire upon them, for now they will be our allies." Kandra informed his fleets.

Kandra nodded as only ten minutes later, all were confirming his orders. Good he thought, as his pulse started to race, all we need now are the bugs to kill.

________________________________________________________

Derrick watched as Admiral Hartwell's ship appeared a ways off. "Sire?" Hartwell's hologram stated as soon as Johnathon pulled next to Shelby. "I need to get these females off the ship." Hartwell said even as Derrick heard the extremely loud protests of Bee.

Smiling a second, Derrick looked at Shelby who IMTed all four females on board. The screams of all four was nearly deafening. "NO! The evil eye! We are surely going to die."

Derrick could only shake his head as suddenly all four were crying hanging on to each other for dear life. Derrick was about to ask Shelby if she could help when she moved to the three females. Then to his disbelief his com went off. Crap! Now what?

"Hello?" Came an unfamiliar male voice. "I was told by Mary to contact this frequency if we needed anything."

Derrick's brows furrowed his brow in irritation. "This is emperor O'Toma, who am I speaking to?"

"Sire! I apologize for interrupting you. This is Trent Hartwell; I was wondering if i might see my sister. I..." A small smile crossed Derrick's mouth as he nodded to Shelby. A moment later Trent Hartwell appeared in the room. "haven't seen her in some... time."

Trent immediately bowed to Derrick. "Arise Trent." Here Derrick nodded to Shelby again. This time a hologram of Joseph Hartwell appeared as did that of Lucie Hartwell. "I have someone here that is anxious to see the both of you."

"Joseph! Lucie! I thought to never see the both of you alive." He said, both Lucie and Joseph Hartwell were shocked to say the least.

"It is also good to see you alive and well, brother." Joseph Hartwell said his eyes tearing up though he was fighting it.

Lucie had no such conviction as she cried tears of happiness. "I had heard that you and Uncle were killed. I should have known that you, like Joey, were too mean to die." Joseph growled causing Lucie and Trent to laugh.

"I told you to stop calling me that! Perhaps I should administer another spanking?" Joseph threatened.

Lucie's eyes narrowed, "You can try, as I said before though, I think you'd find it extremely difficult. You might catch me unaware once but not again."

Derrick was about to speak when he noticed that all four females were staring at Lucie. They all were almost bowing to her. Derrick could hear them whispering that they had never seen a female as strong as Lucie or Shelby.

Derrick sighed then said, "We do not have time to travel to the Imperial planet. The four of you will remain here as I will not be allowed to engage the enemy. All ships, all Captains report in." A moment later Derrick nodded as they all flashed out.

______________________________________________________________________________

Several alarms were going off on Emperor Kandra's ship. Not far from his fleet, all of the Delcrons watched in wonder as space rippled. One by one, ships, hundreds of times larger than their largest ship, started to emerge.

Kandra could only shake his head at the sheer size of each ship. He would have to plan, for a long time, to come up with anything to try and defeat one, let alone more of them.

A moment later Derrick's hologram appeared before Kandra. "Emperor Kandra, we can transport a vast majority of your fleet closer to where they are. It would take two tries to get all of you. As I said we can if you wish."

Kandra thought a moment then nodded. "To engage in battle sooner is very appealing."

Derrick nodded as the first wave vanished then appeared a few minutes later. The second wave joined the rest of the ships as all their alarms went off.

"Ah," Kandra stated as he watched the advancing Creagon ships. "It is a good day to battle and kill the enemy."

12