All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 74'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Tyson001Tyson001about 4 years ago
Best story

The best story, Excellent writing..

Waiting for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You kept us waiting...

but, it is great story, well written and executed.

Thank you very much for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
YES

Well worth the wait.Great story!!

shore1nut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

i will be looking for the next chapter in this and sam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’m done

I have waded through this series of stories in the apparently fore lorn hope that the plot holes would be filled in later chapters. I’ve got to the last one posted and still nothing.

prophet58prophet58almost 4 years ago
Good story line but....

you could use some editing and proof reading. It is annoying when the Duke becomes a Baron and William becomes Trent. Inconsistencies like those and other minor errors detract from the story.

Overall it is one of the better stories here.

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 2 years ago

I struggle with the flip flop from realism to the absurdity of poorly choreographed martial arts movies & over the top animation. No one can move another physical body 50 fucking feet with a single blow.

It's just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this story ranks with things like battlefield earth and a hymn before battle. it deserves to be published as a complete book or even a series of books. i know i would buy them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And just what military use did Bee serve in the now concluded battle? Is Derrick in on the match making scheme with Lucie? She seems bipolar in her reactions, still treating Bee as an honored guest rather than a POW. If the Admiral wants to know the specifics of the bonding ritual, he should simply ask her. Anything like a bondage ritual?? As I said before, "Prisoner, assume the position..." Fleet didn't decimate their opponents, they annihilated- wiped out- 4 columns, 40% of the enemy forces, whereas their allies accounted for only 50% of the remaining 6 columns. Total: 70% of starting forces and 2 of 3 hive spheres. Note, if Derrick concedes that the 'crime' occurred outside his jurisdiction, why can't Bee realize that she 'ain't in Kansas anymore'? Is he so spineless that he can't make his orders obeyed- even by a POW? Sheesh...

Anon56

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So wait. Bee was only good for breeding stock but is suddenly an asset during battles? They weren’t allowed to be involved with anything other than breeding but suddenly were valuable during ship based warfare?

And how is this empire still standing? I can understand abiding the rules for jimisons screw up as it happened in their territory BUT they’re just letting Bee life by her own rules because why? She’s in the imperial territory, her rules and laws SHOULDNT apply here. Lucie aiding her makes it treason. So yea get rid of Lucie and stop this nonsense of “oh it’s a woman I have no hope of stopping her” cliche.

dob092095dob0920952 months ago

So Onai was raised from the dead? And a human body can be hit and fly 50 feet? That’s called death. Humans fighting so fast they become invisible? This series started out with promise but you seem to have degenerated into martial arts absurdities and ‘honor’? I’m sick of the word honor.

What happened to finding the remaining EIGs and reestablishing galactic rule?

I saw your new chapter and happen to have lots of free time so I read some of the older episodes. If they don’t get better, I will stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES