All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 75'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

I really enjoy this story. I know as a writer that some stories "need to come out" and be put in writing. And seeing the list of your writings you obviously have some story lines that push themselves to the front. I can only speak for myself but I look forward to the times when you can come back to Lost Empire more often. Keep up the wonderful work!

Thank you!

LynchjimLynchjimover 3 years ago
Thank you

By god I’ve been awaiting your next instalment of this epic tale. I think I’ve read every chapter you’ve written on Literotica and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed every one. Please keep these instalments coming on every story your writing on Literotica many many thanks an avid reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YES!!!!

An awesome job as always! This entire series is quite literally head and shoulders above anything else I've read on this site and I do not give this compliment lightly. I have also noticed in previous comments that there are those who think that you should turn this into either a graphic novel or a series of books. Granted there's some past chapters that could use a little editing here and there but aside from that this entire story is nothing short of being completely brilliant. With the right actors this would make an excellent television series as well. Please think about it won't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Relieved

Relieved that you are back . Thank you, thank you, thank you .!!!!!!! Amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hartwell STILL won't stand up to his sister's and Bee's scheming. Never so many pussy whipped characters of alleged heroic nature. And he has to think about banging Bee, the sister and the other POWs? I thought that he was a sailor??

Anon56

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES