All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 76'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finish

WHY can't you finish this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Great series I can't wait till you extend it

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Really enjoyable series so far looking forward to more. While there have been weird in the writing itdowent really detract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A new twist in the plot

I didn't see that coming. Looks like Emperor Derrick just can't seem to catch a break. I wonder how this next installment will play out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Forever

Do not ever finish this story. Keep on with your twists and battles .you just opened up a whole new plot ..amazing ,thanks for coming back. . Hell yeah !!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m really hoping this story gets better. So much promise in the beginning but now? Everyone is basically Goku in fighting ability. All these subplots and secrets? Norman has some super secret brain shield to protect the clan but everyone talks like it’s voldermort and you can’t say it out loud. The emperor can literally be overruled by giving the AI a code. And the admiral of the entire fleet Hass to give a special command and code in order to prevent his non-military sister, and a prisoner of war from countermanding his own orders? Could you imagine rescuing a soldier in World War II and he just looks at your man and says OK we’re gonna go do this and all your men go yes sir, and proceeded to follow him after you say no? Like insane. And then you have a character in the beginning who you introduce, and then completely disappears until he sacrifices himself for no apparent reason because he hast to destroy the ship and his ship is slightly damaged so it’s better to blow himself up and allow the other nine ships plus an entire civilizations military From helping wipe out the enemy. And then what’s the point of morning and getting upset over a ship being blown up? They just get regenerated at this point. Oh, you’re such a hero for sacrificing yourself let me just hook you up to the battery and you’ll be right as rain within a week. Why not just keep flying your ship straight into the enemy and blowing themselves up and then just come back later and get the box? Because it’s already been said that the brain box is indestructible.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, lucie truly is the WORST character written. Constantly countermanding her brothers orders for some nonsense. And then has a nervous breakdown because the POW says that her brother is well within his rights to kill her because of the way she’s been behaving? Talk about a victim complex. Oh my brother is not listening to me. I’m gonna have a nervous breakdown because The man who refuses to treat this woman like property and abuse her with suddenly just kill her because he’s annoyed. Absolute trash character.

daiblo598daiblo598about 1 month ago

@Anonymous IF YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER WHY DON'T YOU WRITE STORIES AND POST THEM. If you have then stop hiding behind the Anonymous title and let us read what you have posted I will be more than happy to give you a One Star ratings since you are very annoying and since you have no respect for others works.

daiblo598daiblo598about 1 month ago

I personally have been enjoying this story and the progress it has made. Thank you for sharing your works with us and don't pay attention to people like Anonymous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES