All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 81'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Taurus59Taurus59over 2 years ago

I am taking a hiatus from your story. Four and a half years you have been writing this story and three months since your last update. While I love the story, it took less than 5 minutes to read both chapters. At this pace it will be years before you are finished and I am not patient enough. Best of luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story, and not sure how to comment on creative process, but wow each update is nor very fulfilling at this pace. No one will remember the players or conflicts. You will continue to lose readers.

buddah222buddah222over 2 years ago

This is a great story but , sometimes life gets in the way , unfortunately interfering with the creativity of writing and the availability of time to write . I think this is a great story and I am thoroughly enjoying this and look forward to the next chapter thank you once again for your time and imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant as as always. Looking forward to lots more.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

As always this series is really good i just wish u would stay with 1 n keep with it instead of giving us 2 pages every once in awhile. But great read as usual thanks for all ur hard work it is appreciated n enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story to follow

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A coup in the Delcron Empire? Looks like Emperor Kandra is not happy with the apparent ringleader. Public executions, anyone? Great plotline! Keep them coming, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yee Hah, you're back!!!!!! This is, hands down, the single best storyline on this whole site!!! Okay, maybe you could use a better editor, but the universe you've created is phenomenal!!!! You are easily in the same league as Robert Jordan, David Eddings, and even Robert Heinlen. Please keep going!!!!!

LynchjimLynchjimover 2 years ago

Loved it yet again

raven_nomadraven_nomadover 2 years ago

Absolutely love this one. Looking forward to reading more.

carl1970carl1970over 2 years ago

love it. please dont stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MORE, I WANT MORE!!!!!! AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT NEXT YEAR!!

Wizard01Wizard01over 2 years ago

First time I have posted on this site, but this story deserves acknowledgement. It has been many, many years since a story has kept me this entertained, not since Asimov and Heinlein has a story kept so entranced. This is in keeping with the OLD Science Fiction from the 1940's and 1950's.

A few hiccups here and there, but I am smart enough to read through a few grammar and spelling problems. All the 'critics' are just that. I have yet to see THEM spend their time and effort to put anything out to for others to read. I liken them to the Monday morning armchair quarterbacks, if they are so good, WHY aren't they great coaches. I really think that they are jealous because they are not as creative as you.

I am awaiting further chapters is this great universe that you have created.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Fantastic Story......so far:)

When will I see more of it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's March 2022. Please don't leave us hanging. I'm hoping they'll find EIG 0002 at some point. If Tempro had some wild tech onboard, think about what other kind of goodies EIG 0002 might have! And Duke Risen. They need to off him at some point, but how? The suspense is killing me!!

ecto1d42ecto1d42almost 2 years ago

I'm surprised that we haven't had a reunion between Lucie and Shelly, plus with all the tech and research that kimison and Rayburn had put into Derry they should be able to alter one of the many power plants on tempero to produce Regen power to regrow ships as well as the other two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES