Lost Empire Ch. 81

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kandra looked at Derrick in surprise, "is it true that you could have us back within an hour of your time? As I said before we have heard that your ships posses incredible speed."

"Mary?" Derrick said, causing the slightly older looking female holo-gram to appear.

"Sire," she said as she bowed. "I have done the calculations sire. Where the Delcron empire is I believe that two ships could, carry half their fleet. I am afraid it would take ten minutes to reach the edge of their galaxy. Perhaps another hour to reach their home world. It would also take almost two hours to recharge the trans-warp."

Derrick, was taking all this in doing a few calculations of his own in his head. "Alright, have all Captains run checks on their ships, I want them to be able to return safely. No more incidents like when all this started. I want a report within the hour." A moment later the holo-grams of Thomas, Zimmel and Mara appeared.

"Reporting as ordered," all three said as they saluted.

"I am sorry Mara; at the moment you are needed here. At least 'til you and you intended have this settled." Derrick told Mara.

"Yes sire," she said as her holo-gram faded.

Derrick turned back to Kandra, "so you think that half your fleet plus, two of mine would be enough to settle this?"

Again, a large toothy smile appeared on Kandra's face, "I do believe that it will. As I have said before, two of your ships, should have more than a few losing control of their bodily functions."

Derrick smiled then turned toward Thomas, "I want the both of you to take half of them back to their planet. As soon as Emperor Kandra is aboard his ship, I want you to go. Mary has uploaded the coordinates to you ships."

"Yes sir!" Both men said as Derrick nodded to Kandra. A few moments later the room was vacant of the Delcrons.

"Ready to move out sire." Thomas said.

"Remember Thomas, you are support not a main participant in this. I hear different? You'll think Hartwell's punishment tame to what I'll do to you, got it?" Derrick said sternly

"Yes sir I got it." A rather flushed Thomas said. Then Derrick clicked off. "Emperor Kandra? I have all the ships that are going, when you are ready sir."

"Now is as good a time as any." Kandra said.

A moment later, a disturbance appeared in front of Conner and Ace. A beam came from both ships, half Kandra's fleet were bathed in it. A moment later the two ships, followed by the half of the fleet, accelerated then vanished.

Ten minutes later they all exited a swirling tunnel at the edge of the Delcron Galaxy. Both ships immediately went to hyper-space carrying the others. Less than an hour the halted in orbit of a blueish gray world.

The only thing wrong was there were great amounts of destroyed ships in orbit. Kandra growled when he saw this. "Can you bring people to me when I contact them?" Kandra asked.

"Shouldn't be a problem," Thomas said.

A channel was opened as Kandra nodded to Thomas, "what is the meaning of this?" Kandra said.

"So, the," the voice started then the being appeared in front of Kandra. "What is this?"

"It is over, brother." Kandra said as several guards placed the Delcron in restraints. The Delcron struggled then saw that it was useless. "We again have allies, as you can see," Kandra pointed to the two huge ships. "They are far more powerful than we are."

12