All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 82'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great to see another chapter and one that progressed several story lines. I only wished i could remember the people and story lines. You do yourself a disservice by short infrequent postings because you have created a large rich story with many interesting sub stories. Each needs to be nurtured, expanded and brought along. Hopefully you can continue to bring everything along quickly.

buddah222buddah222about 2 years ago

Yes another fantastic chapter thank you so very much for sharing your imagination and time with us I was starting to get a little scared that you may have abandoned us and left the story unfinished Glad to see you’re back and in fine form hope you’re well and you and yours are looking after yourselves

SlofredSlofredabout 2 years ago

always so happy to see a new chapter 5 stars as usual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And the man is back!!!! A great installment, as usual. Definitely 5 stars. Looking forward to the next one.

raven_nomadraven_nomadabout 2 years ago

Absolutely love this new chapter

Can't wait for the next one. Keep up the great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story is a good one, but I do not find the writing grammatical. It could use a good deal of editing. I am wondering why it hasn't been edited both for grammar and clarity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story so far. there will be more correct?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey, it's been 4 months. When's the next chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I lost interest. Too hard remembering the story line and all the players. Loved saving the old crewmates and discovering new ships. It was great reclaiming parts of the emperor. This other stuff???? Write an ending and be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, Mary is getting hints of activity on the Empire;s fringe, even if she doesn't know the Vorlons are the cause. 3 marriages getting closer; Imperial consummation pending, but note Mom's mea culpa- for what, getting sick?- MUST be delivered to son in person. (another drag on his time).Glad the good Emperor defeated his brother. That the Chancellor gave but a cursory examination of his weapons did not go unnoticed. Restrain the varlet and give him the sniff test: you have just 10 seconds to name that poison, and its source. I wonder how long it would take to die from just two borer worms, one in each foot? With a low-dose radiation tracer, you could even place bets on their progress. "I'm gettin' Pac Man Fever..."

Anon56

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES