Lost Empire Ch. 83

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have a few Tendraxian females that have had several drugs to keep them compliant. So far nothing we have tried to help them have worked." Mary said.

The small girl nodded at each thing that Mary said finally saying, "may I see? I might be able to briefly help, I know it might be dangerous, I just need to try."

Mary thought for a few moments then nodded she should be able to stop her if anything happened. Finally, Mary projected all the data that she had, amazed at how fast the girl took it in.

Five minutes later the girl looked at Mary with slightly glazed eyes. "It appears that her own hormone producing glands are poisoning her body. You need to add more of this, stop this, add this chemical it should help them."

Mary was shocked when she tested all that the girl said, proved to almost completely eradicate the condition. Mary turned back to the girl, then sounded several alarms as the girl had grabbed her head then curled into a ball on the floor. "Now increasing charge, functions tarting to stabilize. Warning, warning vital signs are only partly within norm."

A shimmering appeared near the girl then Mita appeared, "SHELLY! What the hell happened? The settings were supposed to work."

"I am using them, though it appears that she did this to herself to help as she said" Mary said.

"Call my husband he may be the only one who can get her to lower." Mita said.

Gunter Shiloh looked up as a Holo-gram of his daughter Shelly appeared before him. "What in the hell is going on?" He asked.

"Your daughter took it upon herself to help. With the safeguards in place it was thought that nothing bad would happen, we were wrong." Mary's voice said.

"Shelly? Honey it's daddy, Shelly, talk to daddy." Gunter said.

For a moment Shelly's eyes cleared, "daddy it hurts, help me." Came the quiet voice of Shelly.

"Mary, I need to be there," Gunther said.

"The DIMT has never been cleared for humanoid..." Mary started.

"Do it, if Shelly dies, I won't be able to go on," Gunther almost pleaded as Shelly's eyes glazed over, her body starting to convulse again.

Mary nodded when Derrick walked in and nodded yes. A moment later there was a powerful IMT beam that shimmered near Shelly. Gunther appeared his eyes wide as he fell slightly gasping. "Shit! That I won't do again too soon."

Derrick walked to Gunther, then drew his hands back from the massive static discharge from Gunther's body.

"It's ok sir," Gunther said as he rose took a step then started to fall. Derrick gritted his teeth as he caught Gunther, the electric discharge all around them.

"Discharge diverted," Mary said, Gunther breaking away stumbling to Shelly. Grabbing her hand he whispered in her ear, then passed out.

12