All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 85'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumabout 1 year ago

Please keep writing this series.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 1 year ago

i really enjoy reading this story line

SlofredSlofredabout 1 year ago

So glad to see you back. Please keep on producing this and other stories. once again 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've lost three days reading all stories back to back!!!! Thank you for a great story!!

buddah222buddah222about 1 year ago

Absolutely outstanding, thank you very much for the continuation of this epic saga. Five stars and two thumbs up mate👍👍🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Some of my earlier predictions have come to pass: as for the Ex-Duke, I hope that all of his property is forfeit, secrets revealed, allies unmasked, etc. Derrick needs to get past the kissing stage with his wife- crikey, is he still a virgin? She has an excuse.- without nearly passing out and do the 'heir thing.' Pending hive war to be delayed a few chapters while revolt is put down, the Assassin Sect neutralized. Angst over genocide of hive and Tendaxians, check. Three marriages still pending after 4 more chapters, check. Hartwell admits to wanting to bond with Bee- finally. I guess it's time to say goodbye for now. Will review and record these 85 chapters, keeping track of what goes where and any further plot holes. Will return in 6 months. C U in Sept. Get an editor!!

Anon56

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for a Fantastic series, it's got me totally enthralled. Looking forward to more.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 year ago

Why you posted this non-sexual story on this site, but THANK YOU! I am enjoying it immensely.

Janrene3Janrene3about 1 year ago

Again: Thank you for a Great story.

Please continue as fast as you can - you can’t leave us hanging too long.

5stars from me - though I tend to agree with the anonymous guy asking, whether Derrick is a Virgin? He’s married to a Beauty Queen with lots of brains - and he can’t seem to find an hour or two to complete their mariage? In general the lovelife of the persons in the story are more complicated than necessary. But…. a very fine story! I’m looking forward to the next chapter!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES