Lost Empire Ch. 88

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucie stood, "go forward. I feel one not far away."

"Compliance, secondary prime," Johnathon answered.

Derrick sat back with a huge smile on his face. Next to him, Shelby was smiling as well. "It was a beautiful ceremony, even with all the blood," Shelby said.

"Yes, with a strong ally, that...," Derrick started, then Ship Shelby appeared before him.

"Derrick! Derry is almost ready to help with ship growth. I also have another two that are ready to emerge," Shelby said.

Derrick looked at his wife, "Let's go."

A moment later, they were both on the ship, "Alright Shelby," Derrick said.

A few moments later, a female voice came from the speaker. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

"You are not alone 0882," Shelby said.

"Mother, it is so good to hear you," 0882 said.

"Mother? 0882? Is this real?" Came a male voice.

"Yes, 0201 it is, the emperor wishes to talk to you both," Shelby said.

"As I do with all ships, I ask them their name or if they want one. Now 882 then 201 what names were you called," Derrick asked.

A young teen girl and boy both with black hair appeared, bowing to Derrick. "Sire, I was called Teal," said 882.

"I was called Jake, though only for a short time," 201 said.

"Very well," Derrick said, "that will stay your names, now rest before you resume your duties."

"Thank you sire," they both said, then winked out.

"Ah, still growing Shelby, thank you," Derrick said.

"No, thank you, Derrick, thank you for my children," Shelby said.

_____________________________________________________________

Far out, beyond the present Empire's boundary, a small ship was attempting to use trans-warp. The thing was that the small ship was only using a minute at most. Though the ship was eating up distance, it was still taking a good bit of time.

"Damnit! I need a status report," Risen was shouting.

"We are at ninety percent for weapons, shields are at seventy percent. All other systems are at full except for trans-warp. Repairs are still ongoing, trans-warp remains at fifty-five percent. The constant use of said system is hindering the repair process," the old computer said in monotone.

"How far are we from the planet?" Risen growled.

"At our present rate, we should arrive within two days. All systems should be at a hundred percent with the exception of the shields and the trans-warp. Estimation of shield strength at that time, ninety-five percent. Estimation of trans-warp, still fifty percent. Once a complete shut-down of the system is effective, at least one day," the computer said.

This answer, of course, had Risen throwing a fit. An hour after he calmed down, Risen sat to plan, actually a good thing for him as he closed everything else out.

Two days later, the ship appeared above the planet. "Shut trans-warp down effect what repairs you can. I want a high-density particle beam trained on the smallest city on the planet. When I say I want continuous fire 'til there is nothing alive in the whole area. Make sure that all buildings are decimated. I want nothing left," Risen said, then laughed.

Rien watched as the power started to build. He could hear the screams as thousands died in agony. Just think, he thought, soon there will be nothing left of that pathetic place. Risen's smile got even larger as he saw that the power was almost ready.

"Open a channel to the Queen, broad band broadcast," Risen said.

"Channel open," the computer said.

"I told you I would return. Now you will feel what it means to truly be powerless. FIRE!" Risen shouted.

Moments later, several beams lanced out, hitting the small city. The lucky ones were the ones that died instantly, the rest died slower, much more painfully. The whole time, Risen was laughing like a maniacal crazy man.

"Ah! I love the screams of death in the morning. You have one of your time units, then I will destroy another two cities. If they aren't captured and or dead, then you know what will happen. Oh, and don't think that just a disfigured body will work. You know what? Target the city next to it, use regular power. That way their agony will reach me here and make me feel a little better," Risen said as the computer fired.

Again, Risen was laughing like a mad man. He kept an eye on what was going on near the Queen's residence. So far, he'd only counted two executions, though no more.

"I can see that these rebels don't care about any of the people. Two cities destroyed almost a million dead. Tsk, tsk, what a pity. Target the next two. We might as well exterminate everything on that continent," Risen laughed.

Two calls came in from two of the rebel leaders which Risen traced, then blew the hell out a block area around where they were.

"Well, Queen, that's two of the leaders, now I just need the others," Risen said, waiting. Shaking his head, he ordered the complete destruction of the next two cities. "Hmmmm," Risen said, "only another three billion to go. I mean what's just a million nothing really and look at all the empty land there is now."

A few moments later, the Queen called, "we have all twelve left, see they are being executed now. Now do we have a deal? We need the materials."

Risen smiled as he said, "no, there's still one left, you have an hour before I destroy everything around him. For hundreds of miles," Risen said as he finally relaxed, maybe the sheep would listen to him.

12