Lost Footing and Falling on a Cock

Story Info
Callie slips and lands unexpectedly on her neighbor’s cock.
3.3k words
4.55
41k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three thirty racks, three handles of vodka, and three fifths of rum. That should be enough. Jacob thought to himself as he looked at the alcohol sitting on the pool chair. Jacob had never thrown a party before, but with his parents going out of town so close to the end of his senior year of high school, he had nothing to lose. He had been accepted to USC, his dream university, so he didn't have to worry about school anymore. All he had to worry about was finishing off his year with a bang.

And hopefully a literal bang, not just a figurative one. Jacob felt his cock twitch in his board shorts at the faintest thought of sex. He got a handjob once Sophomore year, but that was the extent of his sexual history. Tonight would be the night though. If he couldn't get laid while hosting a drunken end of year pool party, he never would.

Jacob was daydreaming of the bikini clad vixens that would be splashing each other in his pool in a couple of hours when he heard the doorbell ring from inside.

Shit. He thought. Digging his nails into his palm and trying to dispel the image of dewey bouncing breasts from his mind, Jacob adjusted his semi chub out of sight. That's probably Callie.

Callie wasn't Jacob's closest friend, but definitely his oldest. They had lived next door to each other since they were both six years old. Growing up and hitting puberty had gotten in the way of them remaining as close as they once were, but whenever they hung out they were right back in the swing of things as if they were 11 years old again.

Before he was able to fully delete the images of wishful thinking, the faceless, micro-bikini covered body swimming through his mind morphed into Callie. It wasn't too big of a shift, because as soon as Callie had grown tits, her body had become the template of many of Jacob's fantasies.

She was the stereotype of the California girl. Her brown hair had bleached to a dirty blonde over the years spent in the sun and parted around a cute narrow nose and plump lips. Her cascading hair fell past her cleavage and ended where her small nipples poked out of her ample c-cup breasts. Jacob was lucky enough to know this because one night after a day in the pool, Callie had forgotten a bra. When they went inside to watch a movie, instead of the screen Jacob stared at her rock hard nipples poking through her shirt in the cold AC. The image and diagram of Callie's breasts were burned into his mind forever after that. Under her top, was a tight, toned waist and long athlete's legs. She would fit right in at USC when they went up there together next year.

No matter how many times Jacob had masturbated to the thought of Callie's body, however, he would never make a move. She was much too good of a friend, and there was way too much history there, for Jacob to do more than use his imagination.

Jacob headed to the front, checked that his boner wasn't visible, and swung open the door.

--------------------------

Callie applied a small dab of lipgloss and smacked her lips at herself in the mirror. She took a brief look at herself before she smiled, nodded, took a deep breath, and headed out of her bathroom. She looked good.

Her new swimsuit was the skimpiest she had ever bought. A good dose of side and underboob was showing under the fabric, the cheeky bottoms made her ass look fantastic, and no matter what she did you could see the subtle outline of her pussy. Just because it was a modest amount of clothing, didn't mean it didn't take her long to get ready though. A long shower of washing her hair and shaving her arms, legs, and everything in between, was followed by drying and styling her hair and a meticulous makeup application.

Callie was going to look hot as fuck for this pool party for one reason. She was finally going to have sex. As good looking as she was, she could have popped her cherry whenever she wanted, but she wanted to wait. A blowjob or handy here and there had kept the word prude out of people's mouths, and she was always welcoming of a hand or mouth up her skirt, but she was waiting for the right person to go all the way.

That changed when she was accepted to USC. She had heard from her upperclassmen friends that had gone on to one of the biggest party schools in the nation, and they all said the same thing. Make sure you are ready. There were countless hot guys in LA that had tasted the finest nectar Southern California has to offer, so she has to have something to contribute other than just good looks.

So that was Callie's plan today. Get drunk, and get laid.

Before she headed out the door, she quickly took off her swimsuit. What you lose with sexiness is comfortability. She threw a white t-shirt on and wrapped an equally bright white sarong around her waist. The sarong was cute and the slit down the side showed just the right amount of leg. It would make for a show stopping moment when she took it off. The white tee was nothing special. She had had it forever and it was too small at this point, but it would come off and the suit would go on as soon as people got to Jacobs.

The party was supposed to start at five pm, and the clock read three.

May as well go over and help set up like I promised. Callie thought. She didn't bother putting on shoes, and headed out the door to Jacob's.

When the door opened, a blast of cold air from the AC hit Callie like a wall.

Before she could say anything, she was surprised by a few butterflies appearing in her stomach.

Jacob was standing in nothing but board shorts and flip flops. He must have started working out without her realizing it, because all his muscles were defined. He wasn't ripped like a bodybuilder, but his lean frame had obvious biceps, pecs, shoulders, and abs. Could she also see a bigger bulge than usual? Callie felt a slight tingle between her legs and her nipples harden under her shirt.

She didn't know if her hardening nipples were from the cold or her libido, so before Jacob could say anything she blurted out.

"Jesus it's fucking freezing in there. I'm not going in, I'll go around the side." She spun around and quickly got out of view.

What the fuck was that. She thought. For a moment the idea of losing her virginity to Jacob danced into her mind, but she abandoned that idea immediately. He was her oldest friend, she wasn't going to risk that for anything.

--------------------------

When Jacob opened the door for Callie, all efforts of hiding his boner flew out the window. She was standing there dripping with sex. The first thing he noticed after her shimmering lips, was the tight white top stretched across her tits. She couldn't have been wearing a bra with how clearly her nipples were poking through. Unfortunately, he didn't get more than a glimpse before she said something about the side gate and hurried off.

He forced his heart out of his throat and went around back. Callie was already standing by the booze with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Nice haul!" She said as he sidled up next to her. "Who got it for you?"

"Caleb's older brother, he hooked it up." Jacob responded.

Any initial awkwardness was gone, and they were back to old friends. Callie's nipples retracted and Jacob's dick softened as they got to chatting about school, finals, and the upcoming party.

"Hey, you want a drink!" Jacob offered, after what he realized was an un-hostly amount of time.

"Yeah, let's take a shot then take a couple beers to the roof."

Callie and Jacob had been hanging out on his roof for years. It was a great place to smoke a joint without his parents ever knowing. Jacob grabbed a couple of red cups and poured some vodka into them. After a cheers, they both put them back.

Both Callie and Jacob erupted into coughing fits.

"Oh my God that is revolting. What the fuck is that." Callie gasped through coughs.

"What did you expect, princess? Grey Goose? It's in a plastic bottle." Jacob struggled out as he recovered.

Callie laughed through a cough and hit Jacob in the chest with a small fist. Unfortunately, Jacob was a breath too close to the side of the pool, and just a half step back to absorb the blow was enough to send him tumbling in with a splash. When he emerged, he saw Callie doubled over with laughter.

"What the hell you pushing me in for!" He yelled through a grin.

"What?! Look at your fucking muscles, Schwarzenager. I thought you were strong now." Callie kept laughing.

Jacob smiled up with a devilish grin and responded with a huge splash of water soaking Callie head to toe.

"Ahhhh!!" She screeched, "what the fuck?! I spent so much time on my hair and makeup!"

She crossed her arms under her chest and glared at Jacob, but Jacob was staring back with wide eyes. The water had turned her t-shirt almost completely see thru. Despite her areolas being small, pale, pink circles around her cute nipples, they were as clear as if she was standing there topless. Even better, she had lifted her tits with her forearms, essentially presenting them to Jacob.

At Jacob's eye level was Callie's sarong, now soaking wet and stuck to her body like latex. Every line and curve was showing through the soft fabric, and though it wasn't see through like her top, Jacob could tell she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Her anger didn't register at all, as all of the blood rushed from Jacob's head down to his member, luckily distorted just below the water.

--------------------------

While Jacob was looking up at what looked like a James Bond girl covered in soaking wet, see-through silk, Callie was looking down at something equally desirable. Jacob's muscles shined in the sun as beads of water cascaded down his chest and abs. He looked like a greek sculpture in board shorts.

Focused entirely on the man before her, she didn't even consider what she looked like herself, or question why Jacob was silently staring at her with unblinking eyes. After what felt like a lifetime, she nervously laughed, grabbed a beer and threw it at him.

The beer struck Jacob in the chest, and although delayed, he reacted with a smile as his eyes seemed to clear.

"Let's go to the roof," Callie said as she averted her eyes and started heading to the side of the house she didn't come in from. She could feel her chest rising and falling quickly with her shallow breaths, and she couldn't tell if the wetness between her legs was water or her own juices.

--------------------------

Jacob stood frozen for a moment as he watched Callie go, but quickly hurried after her. He also had tunnel vision, except his eyes were trained directly on Callie's ass. Her sarong was so tight to her body that he could perfectly see the crack of her ass and the contours of her thighs. He was like a cartoon character floating after an apple pie, and at this point he wanted to shove his face into Callie more than any apple pie he had ever smelled.

Jacob barely registered that his cock was rock hard and sticking straight out, but it didn't matter because Callie was avoiding looking at him at all cost.

The far side of the house was completely covered in shade. The walls of the house were tall and the neighbors had tall trees that came over the fence and covered the sky. There was a metal ladder leaning up against the house that Jacob and Callie always used.

Callie didn't wait and immediately started climbing. Jacob had to run the final few steps to grab the ladder to ensure it didn't fall over. This was the point where Jacob became fully aware of his erection, because he didn't realize he could be as hard as he was. As he looked up at Callie he had a full view of her round ass and dripping pussy from below.

Callie had scampered quickly up five rungs. The sarong came down to Callie's ankles, and as she climbed up the ladder, she stepped on it. The knot was loose from her rapid movements, and when she stepped on it the knot came free. The sarong fell with her next step, and she was left bottomless with her legs spread between two steps.

Jacob could officially see all of Callie. Her top was completely see through from the water and her bottom was completely free to the air. Jacob was frozen in his place, and that's when it happened.

--------------------------

Callie looked straight ahead as she scampered up the ladder. Her mind was racing. Why was she having these feelings? Why was this the first time she was having these feelings? Should she have sex with Jacob? Of course not. Why is it so cold?

Callie looked down and saw her sarong falling from her waist and her completely exposed bottom half. She squealed as she looked down at Jacob frozen with giant eyes. The dripping wet clothing had made the metal ladder slippery, so as she spun to grab at the sarong her momentum combined with her astro gliding feet spun her 180 degrees around. Now, without a handhold, her feet continued to move across the wet surface, and she started slipping down each rung.

As her stomach lurched and ass bounced off the rungs of the ladder, she instinctively kicked her feet out and reached for something to grab with her hands. The first body part to make contact was her foot. Her toes connected lightly with Jacob's abs, but continued to move downward. Her foot slipped down the top of his board shorts, and pulled them completely to his ankles.

While her foot pulled the shorts down, her hands made contact with his shoulders. The force of the second blow pushed him backwards, and he lost his footing as well. He hit the ground on his back, and Callie finished her fall landing on top of him.

She gasped as she finally came to a halt with the feeling of Jacob's cock piercing her pussy. She was still a virgin, so her slit was incredibly tight. As she landed on her knees straddling Jacob, his head was the only part to enter her, slowed down with the friction of her pussy lips. She now kneeled over him, looking back and forth between his eyes, and his giant cock begging her wet cunt to slide down the rest of the way down his length.

She closed her eyes as she felt electricity shoot up her vagina to her nipples and down her arms through her fingertips. She scratched her fingers down his chest as she let out a moan of pleasure feeling her pulsing pussy grip the head of Jacob's cock. She opened her eyes and looked back into Jacob's.

--------------------------

Jacob didn't know what happened. One moment he was looking up into the heavens and seeing God's face in the form of a clean shaven eighteen year old pussy and asshole. The next moment, he heard a squeal and saw two translucent tits falling towards his face, and felt a blow to his chest and a cold breeze on his suddenly freed cock. One immediate moment later, he was on his back and the coldness on the head of his cock was replaced with the warm embrace of all his dreams.

Jacob felt a jolt of pleasure as Callie dragged her fingers down his chest. He stared down at his sword standing tall and strong, embedded in Callie's gash, juice dripping down his length. Her moan of pleasure carried his eyes upwards, over her swaying breasts, nipples clear and hard protruding through her shirt. He met her face and looked deep into her eyes as she opened them.

They stared into each other's eyes for what felt like minutes, trying to gauge how the other felt about the situation they had landed themselves in. Simultaneously, they came to the same conclusion. In one motion, Callie lowered herself as Jacob thrust his hips upwards. They both moaned in ecstasy as Callie's bubbled ass found Jacob's hips, his cock pushing deep into her sex.

Jacob reached for her hips as Callie pulled her top over her head, releasing her tits from their invisible prison. Unbound, they sagged off her chest and swung close enough for his mouth to meet them and start sucking her nipples. Her breath caught as she felt the warmth stimulating her nips, and his hands squeeze her ass.

She started bouncing up and down, the tight, wet cavern walls of her pussy gripping tightly around Jacob's cock. It only took until she came down hard on her third bounce to feel an orgasm surge through her body. Screaming, she fell forward, her chest smothering him in her cleavage. And her pulsing pussy extracting the cum from his balls.

Screaming into her soft pillow like chest, Jacob shot rope after rope inside of her while inadvertently gripping tightly into her ass cheeks. Their simultaneous climax combined for a transcendent experience.

Callie was the first to come down and felt her jaw clenching as if she was on MDMA. She had the undeniable urge to get something in her mouth immediately. While Jacob remained unmoving in bliss, Callie pulled her lips from around his member and quickly spun around. While Jacob kept spurting out his final blasts of semen, she shoved his cock into her mouth and sucked his seed down her throat.

She slid her soaking crotch up his chest as she got comfortable, and her pussy found its home rubbing against Jacob's chin. He didn't hesitate to dive his tongue into her begging hole. He tongue fucked his nubile neighbour while she gagged on his cock. He could taste the saltiness of his own semen swirling with the honey dripping from her garden. She wanted his meat as far down her throat as possible and didn't mind coughing to get it. Her coughs constricted her throat around the head of his cock, just as his lips suctioned around her clit.

Maybe it was the fact that they were both virgins, or maybe it was that their sexual connection was that strong, but less than a minute after they both came the first time, they were coming again. Callie's thighs squeezed around Jacob's ears and she leaked juice into his mouth as her ass clenched and she vibrated his head. She moaned a deep guttural moan of ecstasy as she constricted her throat around his cock, leading to even more ropes of cum shooting straight down her esophagus. Their 69 orgasms melted their bodies together in bliss as it took at least two minutes for either of them to stop twitching.

With a deep breath, Callie rolled off Jacob's hard body and lay, breathing heavily, next to him. Their chests rose and fell in unison as they attempted to understand what had just happened. Both of them had expected to fuck tonight, but not each other. They looked at each other and smiled. Next year at university was going to be fun.