Lost Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A slave girl would never leave her mistress," Sally said looking up with a smile. "All she needs is her collar."

"You mean the one that is in your pack?" Cat asked. She had seen it but thought it was a small strap. "But mistress is not done with her slave yet. What else does she want to play as?"

"That was all." Sally replied. She looked into Cat's eyes and said, "Enslave me and make it so I can't leave you."

"Now where did I put that ball and chain," Cat said looking around. When she turned back she saw her joke fell flat. "In that case why don't you relax," She said. The girl's head dropped and her body relaxed. She walked traced girl through the lines "You feel safe and happy with me. You love and worship me... You are my good girl. Good girls must be owned... You must be owned... I must own you... You must submit to me... You need to be my slave girl... You need to be collared and owned by your kitty cat." She bent down and said, "Wake up love."

Sally's eyes were bright as she asked, "Please make me yours love. Let me submit." She moaned as her hand reached between her legs, "I need to be good I need to be your slave girl."

"Go fetch your collar Sally." Cat said. If it made the girl happy she would do anything. She giggled as Sally bolted from the bed and started rummaging around her pack. She came hurrying back and knelt beside the bed showing the collar in her upturned palms.

"Please Cat, make me yours."

Sitting up Cat looked down at Sally and smiled. She took the collar and placed it around the girl's neck and closed the buckle. "You are mine now and forever. While the collar may be removed, the submission to me will never go away. This is stronger than any union and lasts from life time to life time. Our love and devotion to each other can only grow from this point on."

Looking up at her mistress Sally replied, "You are my mistress and owner. While this lovely collar may come off, mistress's slave will always be hers. Our bond will last forever and is stronger than any other union known to man. The love and devotion between mistress and slave will grow with each moment."

"That is correct Sally. Now it's time for some rules." Cat replied. "You will call me Cat, love, or kitty cat."

"A slave will call her mistress Cat, love or kitty cat. Got it Mistress Cat." Sally replied with a happy smile.

"Are you going to put mistress in front of every name? I mean mistress love sounds silly." Cat asked. She and Sally had played this game many times and sometimes she won and sometimes the girl won with her warped logic.

"Mistress love... A slave thinks Mistress Love sounds silly. Would it be allowed if the slave used love without the title in front?" Sally asked after a minute.

"Yes referring to me as love is fine." Cat smiled down at her, "Now about you referring to yourself in third person."

"Is mistress kitty cat unhappy with how her slave talks?" Sally asked. "A slave should refer to herself in third person to always remind herself that she is owned by her loving mistress."

"However in bed and in a loving setting, mistress wants to hear her good girl talk in first person." Cat shot back. She hoped that by using third person also Sally would see that first person what much better.

"A slave can see that point." Sally replied.

Son of a bitch, the girl won that round. "When others are around, I want you to refer to me by name alone and speak in first person. This point is not debatable."

"A slave would never debate with her mistress. However by the time others show up on the trail, a slave may forget and refer to her mistress properly and in third person which is the proper form of speaking."

"If a slave... If you forget you will be punished. Do you want to be punished Sally?"

Sally had to think on that one, "A slave does not want to displease her mistress in anyway. She dare not be a bad girl and if mistress wants then she will speak as if she were free when others are around or can hear her." She looked down, "However she also in intrigued enough to want to be punished by her mistress. Even punishment is a form of affection abet roughly."

"We will get to that later Sally. Next rule, we will do the chores together. None of this waiting on me hand and foot. I am not to be worshiped as your goddess. I am Cat and nothing more so do not put me on a throne."

"A slave agrees mistress. Though she worships her mistress she will not put her on a throne." She smiled, "Unless she is allowed to build one for her mistress. Or would her goddess prefer an alter in which she could lay her slave and ravish her."

"It should be the other way around. Me on the alter while you pleasure me." Cat replied. "However I have no need of an alter or throne. We both know who is in charge and that I do not wish for you to take over my chores. You can and will help of course but do all while I relax... no"

"A slave understands mistress. Her goddess does not need a special place to be worshiped. Her mistress is to be worshiped no matter where she is." Sally replied with a goofy smile on her face. She winked and added, "A slave worships her mistress and nothing mistress says will change that. Even is her slave is put under a trance, what is done cannot be undone."

"Are you telling me that if I make you think you are a chicken in a trance that for the rest of your life you will be trying to lay eggs?" Cat asked surprised.

"Mistress Cat, her slave set up her trance so that mistress's words become her reality. You cannot rewrite something that is done this way. All mistress can do is add to it. For example, a slave felt lost and alone without her mistress. She also was a bad girl because that is how bad girl's feel. Thus for all her life she felt out of place. A slave knows she was not unhappy until she realized she had fallen love with her mistress on the first meeting. But she feels as if her life was meaningless until mistress came along." Sally said.

"Correct me if I am wrong and I really mean it slave girl. On an intellectual level you know reality. On an emotional level though you see your new reality."

"Mistress is correct and a girl is happy she did not have to try and tell mistress she was wrong." She paused, 'In time the emotional reality bleeds into the intellectual reality until both are the same." Sally shrugged her shoulders, "Your slave loves you with all her heart. That is true on both levels. A slave has always loved you though we have only met two years ago. That is true on both levels also. A slave has always wanted to submit to her mistress and wear her collar. That is true but not."

"True but not?" Cat had thought she was following the girl's twisted logic but now was confused again.

"On emotional level it is true. On intellectual level she hoped she could bring mistress to taking her as a slave. That is why she bought the collar. A slave needed to be owned to feel complete. She knew she as missing something for a long time now. So you see the statement was true on both levels but not true because they got there in different directions."

"I think I understand," Cat said. She thought for a moment and then said, "As my slave you can't lie to me. Others fine. But you don't lie to me."

"A slave would never lie to her mistress," Sally said as the smile slid off her face. The smile returned as she added, "However, a slave may withhold information or answer a question literally because she is scattered."

"I see," Cat said. "Well let's test it. Did you plan on me taking you in, and making you my loving good girl and slave?"

"A slave hoped her mistress would take her in from the cold," Sally replied.

"Good answer. Twisted but good none the less." Cat replied. "Are you really that scattered or is it an act? Real truth please Sally."

Sally thought about that for a long moment before looking up at her mistress. For once she knew she could not twist the truth. Her mistress deserved that and much more. Perhaps she could answer it in a different way. "Mistress, your slave finished her masters in psychology at the age of twenty. She came to visit you and then returned to begin her work on her doctorate but found she needed something different in her life. She needed her mistress to take care of her so she came back." She paused and then added, "Truth truth."

Well, her little scattered brained Sally was as smart as a whip in reality. "Thank you Sally. You can continue with your act if makes you feel better." She smiled, "Do slaves cum on command? I know they have to hold back if their mistresses tell them so."

"A slave would like to try both for her mistress."

"Okay. Since that answer before was so good. You will be rewarded." Cat paused as long moment as Sally licked her lips and closed her eyes. "Open those eyes slave and look at me." Sally's eyes snapped open and up. "Now as I was saying I want you to masturbate for me but not orgasm until I say so."

Sally was not expecting that but a command was a command. She opened her legs and began to rub herself. The fact that she was doing it on command and under the watchful eye of her mistress made it exciting. After a few minutes she found herself reaching the edge and said, "Please mistress... command me."

Nodding her head Cat replied, "Of course love... Stop masturbating." She smiled as the girl whimpered. "Now then back to the rules. Little slave girls should be shaven from the neck down or trimmed very short so their mistress could see their level of need for attention."

"A slave could see that and wonders if the same should not be true for her mistress. That way she could always tell when mistress needs a slave girl's tongue to worship her."

"Yes I think you are right on that account. I am a bit furry as is my slave girl. Now on to the last rule. You are a playful and loving person and I do not want to lose that ever. I love your giggle and laugh. I love your playful bounciness and of course I love your scattered yet twistedly brilliant mind. None of those things I want to lose in your submission. And yet, little slave girls should also be at least somewhat sexually excited at all times. That way when I say cum now, you will be able to have a good girl orgasm."

"A slave is always horny for her mistress," Sally replied. "May she orgasm now to prove her point?"

"Not yet but you can return to masturbating as you answer the rest of my statement." Cat said with a smile. "Perhaps you will be allowed to cum if I am pleased with your answer."

Whimpering Sally said, "Mistress, your slave will do anything if it pleases you. Her bounce, playfulness and twisted banter is a part of her and she is unsure that she could stop unless commanded to. So mistress has nothing to fear on that account. Now may slave cum?"

"On a scale of one to ten how bad does my slave need it?"

"Eight no nine mistress," Sally replied she kept her eyes locked on her mistresses. This was so humiliating but it excited her no end.

"Let me tell you what I am going to do to you. I am going to tie you down on this bed with your arms and legs spread. Can you imagine it slave? Bound tightly as I began to kiss you slowly all over? My fingers caressing you and finding those spots that lights my slave's fire. Mouth and hands coming close but not touching your beautiful nipples or flower. I stop as you begin begging and only start again after I have put a gag in my girl's mouth." She watched Sally and saw how the girl's movements became jerky. She was close, "Hold back little slave... not until I say so or you won't get to be bound and gagged as I torment your sweet body. Finally, I take the plunge and began sucking on your clit as my fingers began teasing your entrance."

"Please I need to cum mistress..." Sally said as her hand continued driving her nuts and she was at the breaking point.

"Say it properly slave."

"Please... mistress... a slave needs to cum." Sally said brokenly.

"Then slave you may cum for me." Cat replied. She already knew from experience that Sally was one of those silent types who only got stiff as her body spasms. This time she let out a little keening sound as she came.

All throughout her hand never stopped pleasuring herself. Sally had never felt so alive as she did by this final act of submission. Her body belonged to mistress just like her mind did now and she was in heaven. "Please mistress... slave needs to cum again," she whimpered back on the edge of another slave orgasm. Her body needed this as much or more than her mind did.

"That's enough for now slave girl, you need to relax your hand." Cat said. She released that the girl's head slumped forward as her wet hand slid out of her sopping wet flower. "You will cum on command."

"I will cum on command," Sally replied dully.

"You are always sexually excited so an orgasm is easy for you."

"Always sexually excited..."

"Cum now..."

Even though she was in her trance state, Sally let out a this keening sound as her body responded to her owner's command and orgasmed once more. Her submission grew and her body was Cat's to do with as she pleased.

"Good girl,"

"Good girl..." Sally replied

Standing up Cat wanted to try something. She moved around behind Sally and brought her wrists together. "When I caress like this," she slid her finger over the girl's wrists. "And say the words, tie tie tie.. you will feel me tying that part.

"When you say tie tie tie and caress part you are tying my body to something." Sally replied dully.

"Feel the ropes now and remember the feeling."

"Remember feeling."

"Snip snip snip means I am cutting ropes and slave is free to move."

"Snip snip snip free to move..."

"Good girl now wake up as you cum for me again."

Sally woke as she orgasmed her eyes rolled up into her head and almost passed out from the force of it. Blinking she said, "A slave is happy her mistress found her worthy of an orgasm."

"You are my good girl, of course you can cum when I allow it. Now give me your hands and close your eyes." Cat took the girls wrists and held them together with one hand. With her other she slid her finger over the wrists and said, "Tie tie tie.." She let go and the girl's wrists stayed how she had held them. "You can open them now Sally."

Sally looked down at her bound wrists and them smiled up at her mistress, "A slave loves it when her mistress makes her more helpless."

"What do you see on your wrists now slave?"

She looked down and smiled, "Mistress used some of her blue climbing rope to tie her slave's wrists together tightly." She looked up and added, "Now a slave won't be able to shave herself properly for her mistress. Does this mean mistress will do it for her?"

"That or you will do it yourself while I watch to make sure you don't miss anything." Cat replied. She was surprised that Sally saw the rope as real but the mind is a funny thing. "Can my slave break free?"

Sally tried twisting her wrists and then tried biting the rope to break free but all she was able to do was make it tighter. "No mistress," she replied looking up.

"What if I was in trouble?"

Sally closed her eyes and started biting and pulling at the ropes with all she had. She was able to break one wrist free in about fifteen seconds and had the rope off totally in another five. Opening her eyes, she said breathlessly, "A slave will never let harm come to her mistress. She can break free from mistress's bonds if she really has to." She suddenly felt unsure of herself, "Did a slave do the right thing?"

"Of course you did slave. I need to know that if I need you, you will always be able to break free and come to my rescue." Cat replied. The girl smiled at her and she smiled in return. "Now go grab a towel and my electric razor. We have some shaving to do to each other." She laughed happily as Sally bounced from the room as was her norm.

From that point on, Sally slowly gave up wearing clothing. She would even go out to grab firewood wearing nothing more than a collar in the knee deep snow if Cat didn't stop her. The girl also took to sitting at her feet and leaning against her legs instead of up on her lap. She ended up moving the rug closer to the chair so the girl wouldn't get a chill.

By the time the first thaw came and the snow receded, there was no way Cat was going to send Sally always. Her lover and slave was every part of her life as was her left hand. She pulled Sally up on to her lap and said, "I don't want you to leave."

"I don't ever want to leave you mistress kitty cat," Sally replied looking Cat in the eye.

"You know that is the first time in over a month you have spoken in first person?" Cat asked.

"Yes mistress," Sally said. She looked down, "If I don't leave then they will come looking for me and come bother you. They would take me from you and we would never have a chance to be together again."

"I knew this day would come," Cat replied. She raised Sally's head, "Will you ever come back to me?"

"I love you Cat, of course I am coming back. I just need to make it to Virginia and leave a dead trail. Then I can disappear and return as your nameless slave girl."

"Or better yet name you kitty. That way together we are kitty cat," Cat said with a smile. "Your slave name is Kitty from now on. Though others will call you Sally and you will reply to them. Kitty is your true name."

"My name is Kitty. Yes mistress."

"You know... we could always take your pack down to New York and leave some fresh meat in it. The bears will find it in no time and scatter everything. It will look as if a bear chased you off and you got lost." Cat said. She really didn't want Kitty to leave her.

"I thought about that and also thought about just setting up camp and coming back to you." Kitty replied.

"Or... here's a thought... Just tell your parents you found someone and you are living together."

"You... you would want that mistress? What will people think?" Kitty asked shocked.

"What people. I only see a few people outside the hikers a year pet and I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks." Cat looked at kitty, "As your mistress I command you to stay. Tell your parents you fell in love and are staying with your new partner or tell them nothing. I don't care. However, I am not going to lose you again. If you walk out that door and leave me, you will be a very bad girl."

Kitty whimpered as she looked at the door. She looked at her mistress. "I... A slave can't be bad..." Her will completely crumbled at the look in Cat's eyes. Her mistress was dead serious and she knew it. Now she could no more walk out that door than stop breathing on purpose. "A slave will stay with her mistress." She got up and went to her phone. She texted into it, "Found someone new... goodbye." Pressing send she made sure it was delivered before returning to the fire and tossing her phone in it.

Returning to her mistress Kitty looked up with devotion and said, "Kitty stays with her Cat now." She looked towards the door and back again, "Is slave kitty a good girl now?"

"Yes slave kitty is a very good girl and deserves to cum hard. Cum for me pet." Cat replied as she crawled down and pushed her slave on her back. She bent down to lap up her slave's sweet cum and enjoy herself.

She was still licking her slave's cum when Cat heard "Sleepy time." Her mind shut off and her face fell against Kitty's soft downy short fur. "Mistress loves dominating her Kitty. Mistress will never let her Slave Kitty leave. Mistress will make sure Slave Kitty wants to stay forever and forget her past. Mistress will trance Slave kitty and make her forget all of her life before the snow storm. Mistress will make her slave be just how she wants her perfect lover to be. You will make Slave Kitty more submissive and loving to be bound by her mistress." Kitty caressed her mistress's hair softly as she spoke. She had given Cat the trance words the first night and had reinforced it every chance she had. Now she had her perfect dominate partner and someone she loved fully. She sat up and looked down at Cat's sleeping face. Yes, she loved Cat with all her heart and knew the woman was devoted to her.