All Comments on 'Lost Girl: Julie's Story Ch. 01'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

This is really good work. You have a great talent and I loved the Nia/Jaime story. I'm really enjoying this too but I feel absolutely terrible for her. She actually seems to be an amazing lady. There is nothing in the world that I could think of to justify what Mark just did so I hope you don't try to rationalize that. He really deserves a pretty intense punishment for doing that. Evidently he is a very weak man. Their mom was about the lowest scum of the earth, so I can't imagine how he could ever justify listening to her or doing what she wants. I hope it's not very long for a second chapter because you left us with quite a cliff hanger. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

Awesome story Beachbum . You have s way with words . I usually don't try to guess what happens in the story . I usually wait and see . I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that the bitch mother either wants Mark for herself to fuck or threatened to spill her disgusting guts to everyone . Sounds like something she is capable of doing. Anyway please get the next chapter soon . Thanks

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1about 11 years ago
Excellent Story

A very good start - I am looking forward to the next chapter.

sflbuddasflbuddaabout 11 years ago
Sad story

It has a sad ending. I hope that this is a continued story as it is one of the best I have read in a long time.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Overwhelming!

There is just so much here! You spin a great tale, beachbum, with excellent characterization of Julie and accurate presentation of the alcoholic Mom. I thought your characterization of Mark was great, too; he was admirable, right up until the end, when he seems to become a real jackass ("jerk" is so inadequate!). It's an overwhelming, even shattering, ending. I have to think / hope that there's some explanation; that he was still protecting Julie from Mom. I'm already fidgeting, waiting for the next installment! Please don't make us wait too long?

Latinlover15Latinlover15about 11 years ago

What a wuss.. Letting his mom man handle and say all those things about his own sister?

I can't wait for the second chapter

AerosAtarAerosAtarabout 11 years ago
This should be interesting

I remember the mention of this in Nia's story, and I was a little curious then as to what the story behind it was. Happy that I get to find out, though I hope it isn't one of those 'tragic end' stories.

Slithy2013Slithy2013about 11 years ago
Ass

In general, I love this story, I'd give it 6 if I could. There is one thing that jars howeve. As far as I am aware, an ass is a subset of the family Equus, including Donkeys. The region of the human body around the Gluteus Maximi, is, in good Anglo-Saxon, the ARSE. You have used the Queen's English once or twice, but mostly you have been using American English, including "Cherry Ass", would you perchance mean "Virgin Arse". I know this is a US site, but please, be proud of your origins, resist septic cultural imperialism and call a spade a "Fcuking Shovel".

TestSubject001TestSubject001about 11 years ago
Ah screw em all.

Your stories flow well. That is all that matters, and it cannot be said about a lot of 'authors' on here. I am American but watch predominately British TV. So it does t bother me at all your story going from one to another.

AmungaAmungaabout 11 years ago

You are, without a doubt, my favorite author here on Literotica! I can't wait for the next parts to Ragdoll and Lost and Found! Now on to chapter 2 of this phenomenal story! 5 stars

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Heart breaker

Once again you have created a true heart rendering story. I look forward to reading more.

MineriiMineriiover 9 years ago
Wondering

Not sure I like this not like your other stories I have read of yours hoping Mark will redeem himself guess time will tell not ready to give my final say about it until I read some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'll say it again. You are a terrific story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2nd reading

A really good tale I am almost identifying with these characters. Sequel?

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
wow - great first chapter

what a clever writer. love your stories - on to chapter 2

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Good drama.

This probably has happened to people in this hypocritical society the way it has been written here is so believable .

SaintdragonslayerSaintdragonslayerover 3 years ago

This is a very fine story. Well written and reads easily. I/T is not my usual reading material but I read this on the recommendation of a friend. I would imagine that the "real life" stories like this would usually end in the same fashion, so full marks for giving it a sad, yet realistic ending.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

Look, i really love Julie and Mark, and the story is both heart wrenching and beautiful.

My only compliant is that the actual story is so good that the long detailed sex scenes distracts from whaf makes this so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES