Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Two life long friends are evolving to a loving relationship.
3.4k words
4.28
14.8k
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: This is my first erotic story and Literotica submission, for which I am totally indebted to Candy_Kane54. CK provided critical editing, layout suggestions, writing style advice, and general encouragement for me to write this Lesbian Romance story. All comments will be warmly accepted, as they may help me improve the story's presentation in CH. 02 forward.

Jaime (Jai) and Amy (named '2' on adoption records), both young girls 22-years old, stood elegantly in their shimmering white dresses, just a few minutes before their wedding. While each gazed intently into their fiancé's eyes, memories recurred of prior years when they were 'two little lost young girls in pain.'

Jai casually strolled through the local North Florida Mall before she met up with Amy ('2') and her sister Pam.

Jai and '2' had recently celebrated their 19th birthdays, while Pam was a year older. Pam and '2' were adopted individually by Dr. and Mrs. Anderson, therefore not biological sisters. However, they had been members of the Anderson family for nearly 15 years.

Jai was also abandoned and later adopted at 4-years old by Sarah Jackson 15 years ago. Jai had two younger sisters, Kim at 15 and Alice at 11, whom she really adored, as she had been with them since their individual births. She has always spent a significant amount of her time nurturing Kim and Alice; both girls, as well as her single Mom, Sarah, were most important in Jai's life.

Jai, "2," and Pam had been best friends since they first met at the progressive St John's Community Church, which sponsored many forward-looking recreational programs for their youth groups.

The three young ladies were similar in general appearance; however, there were notable differences as well.

Jai was 5' 9" and 120lbs with her skin color appearing as a permanent light cocoa tan. She had jet black hair styled in dangling curls, which obviously indicated a mixed racial and ethnic biology. Jai's mocha skin color was beautifully coupled with mesmerizing green eyes.

'2' was also 5' 9" and 120lbs; her appearance definitely suggested a Scandinavian heritage. She had long lusciously thick blonde hair, with stunningly bright blue eyes, which solidly enhanced her probable Scandinavian heritage.

Both Jai and '2' owned exquisitely svelte builds, legs seemingly a mile long, and medium-sized perky B-cup breasts. However '2' also possessed an absolutely divine phat booty that was to die for.

Pam stood 5' 7" at a solid 125lbs with chestnut brown hair; she was more sturdily built than Jai or '2' and was also quite well endowed with full C-cup breasts and also a muscular bodacious booty. Another of Pam's virtues was a constant full adoring smile, a most alluring attribute.

Additionally, all three young ladies' beauty was magnificently augmented by their exceedingly warm hearts, intelligence and love of life in general.

The three young ladies were first-class athletes in High School and continue holding the Florida State High School record for the 4 X 400M relay. The fourth 4 X 400M team member Rainey was the St. John's Church's Pastor's daughter. These young ladies held the unbelievable distinction of never losing a 4 X 400m relay race in their four years of competing at the high school level.

In addition to their outstanding athletic powers, Jai, '2', and Pam were exceptionally astute in the classroom. Each one had earned an advanced degree at an ACC Accredited University Advanced Specialist Online Program.

Jai earned her doctorate (Ph.D.) in Juvenile Behavioral Science. At the same time, '2' graduated Summa Cum Laude from the Law School, also scoring exceptionally high on the Florida State Bar Exam, while Pam earned her doctorate (Ed.D.) in Elementary Education.

Jai casually sipped a sweet tea while she waited for '2' and Pam's arrival at their favorite mall beverage stand. The three young ladies were initially casual friends after they met 13 years ago at St. John's, however became incredibly close after a year of hanging out together, and since then were generally referred to as The Three Musketeers by the St John's community.

Their common denominator at St. John's was all three girls had been abandoned at relatively young ages. Each girl had all been lost in the maze of a poorly functioning Foster Home/Orphanage system. However, all three girls were extremely fortunate since they were adopted fairly quickly into loving homes and family environments.

Their University Graduation was scheduled for three months later in Boston. Both families were attending the graduation and planned to joyously celebrate for three days in the local area following commencement.

Pam, '2' and Jai also intended to vacation for an additional ten days in the New England area; their major focus was finding a nice resort in the New Hampshire Attitash mountain region.

The girls plan was to relax in Attitash, NH for ten days following graduation before starting their new jobs. They would celebrate graduating with family for four days in the 'Greater Boson Area' and then drive to New Hampshire for ten more days of vacation. Finalizing their travel plans was the major reason they were meeting in the mall today.

'2' arrived first, greeting Jai with her usual, "Hi Babe, what's up?"

Jai replied with her expected, "Babe, you've got it all."

These two friends were just so comfortable in their 13-year friendship that a more-extended greeting wasn't necessary. Jai shared a long sip of her sweet tea with '2', followed by Pam quietly joining them.

Pam's greeting was also her normal "Hi there, my fair ladies!"

After a brief time of relaxed silence, Jai asked, "What's the plan for ten day vacation in NH after partying in Boston?"

Pam replied, "I just want to relax with my feet up, basking in the success of my dedication to studies during the past five years."

Jai replied, "Surely we will enjoy a few fun activities while in the NH area for ten days."

The lovely sisters excitedly responded, "Great idea Jai, the job is yours! Also, could you possibly arrange some free digs for us in Boston, freeing up more of our pocket change for shopping and spending on fun things in New Hampshire?"

While the three young ladies were comfortably enjoying their camaraderie over a shared single jumbo-size sweet tea, a parade of young guys continually strolled by attempting to attract their attention. However, it was a completely wasted effort since these three girls were absolute friends and totally enjoyed their down-time together. The past five years of sports/undergrad/grad studies had been grueling for them, especially with trying to maintain their strong family bonds; so these three friends just desired a bit of peace.

Jai's Evening At Home:

Jai enjoyed the time at the mall with her friends. However, '2' and Pam had planned a special dinner with their family; therefore, departed for home after two hours of reminiscing.

Jai's plan was to hang out at home with sisters Kim and Alice; she would play games, gossip and later have dinner with them. She frequently gave Kim and Alice multiple hugs throughout the day when they were relaxing at home and was unequivocally filled with Pride in being an awesome elder sister to the younglings.

Jai's thoughts of her sisters led to her first vivid memory of early life at four years old, when she entered the St. John's Church educational building with a social worker. A small section had been recently upgraded for housing an experimental drug addiction withdrawal program for infants.

Most babies would be taken from their pediatric hospital incubators and moved to St. John's at approximately three weeks of age, provided their medical condition, other than addiction issues, was stable. The program was designed to replace the commonly used withdrawal drugs such as Methadone with special diets of pain-reducing foods, limited liquid pain meds such as Tylenol and exceptional loving care by constantly holding/talking to the babies.

As Jai entered the main building that morning, she sensed a desperate scream for help from someone in a lot of pain. She quickly darted past her social worker into a room down the hall to her right. The door unexpectedly opened as she approached the room, with the continued screaming for Jai's help seemingly more desperate.

Jai vividly remembered quickly pushing a chair towards the small bed. She climbed up on it, and saw this tiny baby, with her little hands tightly clenched in fists, crying loudly as the staff attendants attempted to calm her. Jai leaned into the crib, placing her hands gently on the baby's tummy while cooing, "You called baby girl, and I am here!"

Baby girl (Kim) slowly quieted as a soft whimpering replaced the previously curdling screams; the attending staff looked on in absolute amazement as Jai's loving care lulled Kim into calmness. She stayed at Kim's bedside throughout most of the day, leaving only for a snack and using the toilet. Each time Jai left her side, Kim immediately resuming her frantic screaming.

Upon entering the St. John's Center clinic, Sarah Jackson (Kim's Mom) was utterly stunned at the quite eerie silence in the area of Kim's crib. She initially shuddered at the possible reason for not hearing a screaming Kim before she was frantically waved over by an attendant observing Kim's crib from a short distance.

Unbelievably, to a stunned and gasping Sarah, Kim was only quietly whimpering while Jai leaned over her, cooing and gently massaging Kim's tummy. Jai looked up sharply at Sarah's gasp, and her world seemed to explode into glistening sunshine, as she viewed the "dazzling smile" on Sarah's face. Sarah excitedly moved over to the bed, saying, "Hello, my little princesses," while kissing both girls.

Jai emphatically replied, "Mommy, we were waiting for you!"

Sarah subsequently learned that Jai was an orphan that temporarily resided at St. John's with nowhere else available to quickly place her. Sarah almost immediately decided she would apply to take Jai into her loving home as her daughter and Kim's elder sister. Sarah would also apply to formally adopt Jai in the future. This was not a simple decision for Sarah since she was a new single mom. However, she was successful with the adoption after a year.

Four years later, a similar situation occurred when Sarah received a late night call from St. John's to help care for an abandoned and heavily addicted three-week-old baby. Alice was taken to the St. John's Clinic for their special treatment; however, it was not working as normal due to the biological mother's heavy use of illegal drugs during pregnancy.

Sarah woke the girls, and they quickly left for St John's. Alice was subsequently nursed to health by a determined Sarah, Jai, and Kim, along with '2' and Pam Anderson. Sarah quickly adopted Alice at six months old.

Snapping back to the present time, Jai asked her Mom to talk privately after dinner when Kim and Alice had bedded down for the night.

Jai started by saying;

"Mom, you know how much I love you. You have been my life for the past fifteen years; life for me was a vast nothingness and pain before you took me in, loving me as your daughter. Due to your loving support, all my religious, athletic, and academic goals have been easily attained, therefore I should be very happy.

"However, there seems to be a small hole in my life clamoring for fulfillment. I think that I have begun loving '2' more than as a friend, however I am scared and uncertain of her feelings for me. St John's teaches chastity until adulthood and also suggests a continuance of celibacy until marriage. I have powerful feelings of just wanting to touch '2' while also holding and hugging her longer than before. Sometimes I am almost entirely breathless after hugging her.

After a short pause to collect thoughts, Jai continued, "I have never considered seriously dating. My life with our family has always been full of loving joy. Being a great older sister to Kim and Alice has been the happiest time of my life. Other than that, all my very little free time has been wholly dedicated to studies, sports, and church.

I am also very worried about any negative effect of '2' and I dating would have on Pam. She is my best friend along with '2' and I do not want her feeling hurt or abandoned if '2' and I become a couple. I really need your help on this Mom; I have always trusted your guidance, knowing you love me unconditionally.

Jai paused again to organize her thoughts before she finished with, "My Ph.D. is final in 3-months after graduation week in Boston. My dissertation was accepted, and I've been named one of the university's youngest Post Doctorate Fellows in Child Psychology. Professor Stanton will allow me to combine the Fellowship with my new job as the FL Juvenile Detention Center (JDC) coordinator. These accomplishments and awards resulted from you being the 'most awesome Mom on earth.' Now, I need your help in trying to evolve my close friendship with '2' into a lifetime of love together."

Sarah's first statement was, "my baby girl Jai, you and '2' have been hopelessly in love for the past few years. Her parents and I have discussed our observations of the two of you interacting on several occasions. We anticipated you becoming aware of your love for each other as you matured into adulthood; we also will offer 100% support to you both as you journey from friendship to love. The Andersons and I are also completely certain Pam understands your blossoming love for '2', and already views you as her sister, therefore much more than a best friend.

"You and '2' need to spend some time alone honestly discussing your love for each other. I suggest you plan a two-day shopping expedition together in Jacksonville. I will tell Kim and Alice why this trip is only for you and '2', possibly saying you want to surprise them with new dresses for the Boston graduation trip. Pam has never been into shopping and will be most likely be grateful for the two of you not dragging her along."

Jai trusts her Mom unconditionally, therefore immediately spoke with '2', regarding their planning a shopping spree to JAX. Mom-Sarah used her corporate connections to book them a nice en suite for two nights at the Mall's Premier Onsite hotel.

Jai and '2' drove over to Jacksonville early Friday morning, checked in the hotel and then enjoyed a nice lunch at the adjacent Ruby Tuesday's. After lunch, the power shopping accelerated full throttle with their purchasing many gifts for family.

Driving off the hotel property for dinner was not an attractive option with their being exhausted from the long drive to Jacksonville, as well as they shopped till dropped much of the afternoon. Therefore they made a dinner reservation in the hotel's upscale restaurant; and then walked down to dinner at 8:00PM dressed nicely in skirts and blouses.

Jai had been especially fidgety since their return to the hotel. She also seemed unusually nervous once seated at their table. '2' had immediately noticed Jai's discomfort and became concerned that she was unwell. "She asked Jai if she was okay", who responded, "I am really not hungry."

Jai then suggested that they should grab something from room service later. They apologized to their waitress for changing plans, promising to dine at her station on Saturday night.

After they returned to their room, '2' connected her Bluetooth to a smooth jazz music selection, which they both enjoyed.

She then said, "Let's change to shorts and share a glass of the Cabernet we brought from home."

Once settled with the glass of Cabernet, Jai stared closely into '2's' eyes and said, "I think I Love You."

'2' lightly responded, "Of course you love me, and I love you being my best friend." Jai continuing to stare at '2' gently laying her head in '2's' lap, which they often did when relaxing.

Jai then continued, saying, "You have been in my life for 13 years, with sports, families, church, school and other fun stuff. In three months, we will graduate, moving into the corporate world, and I am terrified of losing you.

Jai was barely holding her tears back while lightly writing 'I Love You' on '2's' thigh with her fingertip as they talked. She finally looked directly into '2's' eyes, embraced her and softly pulled her into a gentle kiss, saying, "I love you more than friends. I want for you to be my girlfriend now and then, after a time, my wife forever."

Completely stunned, '2' reverted to her usual playful self, saying, "You brought me here to this gorgeous hotel suite to declare your love, and then ravish my body!"

Jai, became completely relaxed by '2's' antics, laughed. She countered, saying, "I brought you here, hoping that we will pledge our lives together, based on unconditional love. Any ravishing will happen later when we both feel comfortable introducing such a major change such as sex in our relationship. Hopefully, tonight we are declaring our absolute love for each other and becoming a couple."

'2' thoughtfully responded, "I also have worried about the direction of our lives following university graduation. It seems that we have always been together in life. You have been the serious person in our friendship, while I was quite decidedly the prankster, often causing minor conflicts with others, however never with you. If I agree to be your real girlfriend, do you promise to continue leading me on a good girl life path?"

"Absolutely," Jai stated. "When you are a bad girlfriend I will firmly spank your hot booty because '2' has just given her booty to Jai forever."

'2' smiled at the spanking comment, then leaned in and gave Jai a real girlfriend lipstick tasting deep kiss.

When they broke for air, Jai continued, "I have always loved you since the first day we met at the youth festival. I immediately felt as if we had known one another for years versus the few hours of playing sports that day. I was so lost upon returning home, asking Mom if we could see your family again. Today is the one of the most happiest days in my life because the person I love has committed her life to me."

'2' states, "Jai, I know that we are committing to each other. However, for me, it is more. I will belong solely and only to you, trusting you completely with my heart. I want to dance with you, run with you, read books with you, loving our little sisters, family, and church family with you!

After a pause to compose herself, '2' continues, "Now that I am yours, I want to cuddle whenever possible. If I am occasionally bad, I'll let my girlfriend place me over her knees for a little spank. However, we have fantastic families and must always be active with them, especially Pam and our younger siblings. Let's celebrate our two days here kissing, cuddling, and other good stuff; maybe I will be a bad girl and hide something from you like your clothes!

"Once home, we will then have an evening out with both our families, sharing the wonderful news of our commitment to a lifetime of love. Our first responsibility is to share a glass of wine with Pam informing her of our evolved relationship. We want to assure her that she remains our number one sister and best friend. We will also need to spend quality time with Kim and Alice, knowing they will be so happy for us.

'2' finishes her comments with, "Whenever we are alone over the next two days, please hold and cuddle me. You must also thoroughly investigate my nice round bottom for spanking firmness. I am definitely feeling the desire for being a bad girl during our vacation in the NH Attitash Mountains."

"I love you forever, '2'!" Jai exclaimed.

"I love you forever, Jai!" '2' exclaimed.

12