Lost in a Female's Pleasure Pt. 09

Story Info
Lily recovers and relaxes while Lain opens up.
8k words
4.77
16.6k
31

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucysFox
LucysFox
288 Followers

Synopsis: Damien was looking forward to a relaxing weekend free from his abusive father but things quickly took a downward turn when he got kidnapped.

It appeared that maybe it was for the best, or at least not as bad as staying with his dad would be. Things start to become more complicated though as Damien reaches the brothel and panics, resulting in the first use of their shock collar.

Authors Note: Sorry for the lateness of this update. I want to thank everyone who commented and messaged me, this chapter exists because of you :)

This is the penultimate chapter. Whew.

(Everyone in this story is over the age of 18. This story contains themes forced feminization, transsexuals and soft non-consensual acts. This story is a work of fantasy)

*****

Chapter 9: The Swan

The realization of just how helpless I was knocked me into a detached stupor, making the next half hour or so a blurry mess. Lain led me to the powder room and reapplied my make-up and even though she talked the whole time I didn't register a thing she said. Her words were like rain falling onto the umbrella of my misery, trickling around me as I stared dully ahead. There was another girl in the room too and I know Lain introduced us but I don't even remember her face.

It was only when we returned to the front of the brothel that I started to feel again, as a sliver of dread crawled through my stomach. It was quickly squashed under a mountain of weariness though as I just couldn't deal with such feelings right now. I knew what would happen if I tried to resist Lain and I didn't ever want to experience it ever again. It wouldn't even change anything; I'd just get shocked and have to do what she wanted anyway. Resistance was pointless. Complete obedience or pain.

I...wanted to see Tegan again...

Lain said something to the security guards and we passed through the silver door they were guarding. My stomach clenched as the sounds people laughing and talking washed over me, along with the the scents of alcohol and smoke, and a bright light illuminated a massive room. I winced and carefully rubbed my eyes, not wanting to ruin the reapplied make-up, and then looked around as the room came into view.

And my stomach dropped. The brothel, the Swan...it was amazing. Even in my dulled state I felt a moments awe as I beheld it. In my imagination I'd expected it to be a dark, gloomy bar full of seedy men leering at me from worn couches, but it was the complete opposite. A resplendent light illuminated a massive black room that was part-bar, part-theater. Lain and I were in a small nook next to a stage that took up the entire back quarter of the room and several women in lingerie were dancing on its shiny white floor. A collection of couches, chairs and dining tables were neatly spread out in front of it and they were almost all occupied by men, and women dressed like the ones on stage weaved throughout them, flirting and serving drinks. Along the left wall was a bustling bar and a wide ornate balcony circled the entire area.

I stared around the whole place, slowly taking it all in, and then rubbed my forehead. There had to be almost a hundred people here! How was this a brothel? I was so confused. I'd only ever seen brothels in movies but I was pretty sure they weren't like this. Was this a cabaret or something?

'What do you think?' Lain asked and I looked up at her, surprised that her words made it through to me. 'Not what you expected, huh?'

I nodded and looked back at the Swan, not trusting myself to speak. My voice would just quaver and squeak meaningless sounds and I didn't want to embarrass myself. In the nook next to the stage we were mostly shielded from the view of everyone in front of the stage, but any second now Lain was going to walk out there and all those strangers would see me, dressed as a girl and being led around on a leash. My detached state started to crack as anxiety assaulted me and this time I couldn't so easily ignore it. I wasn't going to resist Lain but it was going to hard forcing my body to move. Why was her brothel this crazy? Oh god...I think I'd prefer it if this place really was just some seedy little bar.

'Would you like something to drink?' Lain gestured at the bar and patted my shoulder. 'It'll make you feel better.'

'R-really?' I wondered if she was joking but she nodded. 'Alcohol?'

'Of course!' She pulled me into a tight hug and I blushed as her boobs cushioned my face, their silky warmth caressing my lips. I became aware of the butt-plug inside me for the first time in a while and my penis twitch in the cage. 'This is a date, remember? I want you to enjoy yourself.'

'Uhm...' I looked up at her from her chest and bit my lip. I couldn't imagine enjoying myself tonight but the offer of alcohol was definitely tempting. 'I've never really drunk before but I'd like to try something, I guess. Maybe some kind of wine?'

'Hmm. Let me think what you'd like,' she tapped her lips and looked over at the bar, releasing me from her grasp, 'you'd probably enjoy a vo-'

'Lain! There you are.' A man's voice startled both of us and I looked to the seated area in front of the stage, where a tall man was approaching from the side. His gait was uneven and it wasn't hard to see that he was drunk.

Lain muttered something unpleasant and I focused on the man. He was slightly overweight and had a badly receding hairline, which didn't do his blotchy complexion and unshaven face any favors. He wasn't unattractive though as his strong jaw and sharp eyes caught the attention but it was clear he'd stopped taking care of himself. The scent of deodorant and wine hung around him like a stinging cloud but even through that I could smell his sickly body odour, and see the sweat-stains on his ill-fitting white shirt.

'Chris. I thought you were out of town,' Lain said with a tight smile and I heard the coolness in her voice, but the man didn't seem to pick up on it.

'I took the day off. Had an itch only this place can scratch,' he leered at her chest and then gave a half-bow, which seemed to take a lot of effort in his drunken state, 'you look stunning, as always. I was hoping you'd grace the floor tonight. There are some things I want to discuss with you. A potential business opportunity has come up and I think you'd be very interested in hearing about it.'

Lain gave a curt nod and put a hand on my shoulder. 'I'm afraid I'm here for pleasure tonight, not business. We can talk another time.'

'What?' He narrowed his eyes and then flinched as he noticed me for the first time. Stepping forward, he scratched the mess of hair under his chin and inspected me with sudden interest. 'Who's this? I've never seen her before.'

I gave him a blank stare, for a moment barely registering that he was talking about me, and then a deep chill crawled around my chest and I started shivering. The world seemed to come into focus around me and everything became sharper, from the coolness of the air to the sounds of the Swan, and a choked gasp escaped my throat. Holy shit!

A man was looking at me while I was dressed as a girl. I was in a short pink dress with a cute haircut and make-up and this man was probably interested in having sex with me. And I was being trained to be a prostitute so it was entirely possible that he could actually fuck me. Ugh!

I stepped behind Lain with a groan as panic exploded throughout me. If it wasn't for the leash then I'd have bolted back to the room with the security guards, so it was lucky it was there. I can't imagine that'd have ended well for me but in that moment I just wanted to get as far from this man and his eyes as possible. This whole place was probably full of men like him!

'This is Lily,' Lain said with a small laugh and squeezed my shoulder, but thankfully didn't move to give Chris a full view of me, 'she's the girl I mentioned last month.'

'What? The transgirl?' He narrowed his eyes and I felt them focus on my flat chest and try to see my groin, but it was thankfully hidden behind Lain. 'No way! She's got a dick?'

'Yes,' Lain said in tone that said she didn't want to talk anymore, but he once again didn't pick up on it.

'Oh man, you know I love dickgirls,' Chris's eyes deepened and he licked his lips, then reached for me, 'I want to see her better. Can I-'

'She's not finished her training yet,' Lain grabbed his hand and gently pushed it away as I took a jerky step back, 'when she's ready then you can inspect her as much as you like, but until then keep your hands to yourself.'

'What the fuck? Don't tease me then, Lain. Why even bring her here then?' Chris's tone was half-joking but the look he was giving me was hungry and ringed with a frustration that I didn't like. 'When will she be ready?'

'A week. Maybe longer.'

'That long? Fuck me,' he rubbed his forehead with a grimace, 'can she be booked, at least?'

'You can speak to Abigail at the front if you want more information, but I wouldn't get my hopes up,' Lain said, smirking, 'she's going to be bid on for her first time and there's already several interested parties. Don't expect to get her cheaply.'

He stared at me in silence for a few seconds. 'She a virgin?'

'Yes.'

'Awh shit. Guess I got no choice then,' he gave Lain a rueful smile and rubbed his sweaty hands together, 'I'll go see Abigale. Maybe I'll get lucky.'

'Maybe.' Lain said in a manner that made it clear there would be no luck in his future.

'We'll see,' he grinned at me, 'don't worry though, babe. I'll have you one day even if you're not a virgin. What was your name again? Leedy?'

'Lily,' I said with a grimace, starting to find this man more annoying than intimidating.

'Huh. That's a nice name. Like the plant?'

Lain rolled her eyes. 'No, like the frog.'

'What?'

'Just, go see Abigale,' she sighed, 'we'll talk about your "business opportunity" next week.'

'Right,' he nodded and bowed again, grunting from the effort, 'cheers Lain. I'll find you next time you're free.'

He gave me one last hungry stare before returning to the seated area and disappearing into the crowd. I watched him go and swallowed, feeling slightly sick. My virginity was being bid on, and there were already several interested parties? How? Who were these people who somehow knew me enough to know they wanted to fuck me? I was about to ask Lain but she spoke before I could.

'That was displeasing,' she grimaced, 'I'm sorry you had to deal with that.'

'What? Why?' I frowned at her, not really sure why she was apologizing. 'He was kind of creepy but he's what I expected the clients here to be like.'

'He is not part of the normal clientele. This is the Swan, not a regular brothel,' Lain said with a bit of an edge, 'men who can't handle their liquor and hold personal hygiene in low regard are not my desired customers. Not to mention his manners are disgusting.'

'If you don't like him why do let him come here? This is your place, right? Can't you say no?'

'I can, but I want his money. It's not uncommon for him to spend a couple thousand a week here and I'd be foolish to say no to that,' she sighed, 'and he's not violent to any of my girls, just crude and...distasteful. I can deal with men like him.' She looked at me with a small smile. 'And so can you, when the time comes.'

My stomach jolted and I stared at her with wide eyes. 'What do you mean? He's going to have sex with me?'

'Oh, not him. He can't afford you,' Lain laughed and ran her hands down my hair, 'he may be well off but he's still among the lower half of the men here. Saying that though, you will have some clients who are like him, and you'll have to deal with that. Money doesn't guarantee manners and good personal hygiene. It won't be very pleasant but I promise those experiences will be in the minority.'

I swallowed and stared out at seated area, looking at the plethora of men lounging there. I didn't want to sleep with someone like Chris, but I didn't want sleep with any man. Would it be better being fucked by one that was attractive? I...guess? I mean, I'd never thought about it before but if I had a choice I'd choose to sleep with a handsome man. Ideally I'd get to know them first and choose based off of personality but that wasn't really how this worked. I didn't have a choice. I'd get fucked by whoever Lain chose and try my best not to complain about it.

It was pointless even thinking about this.

'Come on, let's get a drink and sit down,' Lain said in a gentle tone, seeming to sense my dejection, 'we can talk more in a quieter place.'

I nodded and let her lead me to the bar. As we passed the stage I looked up at the women there and blushed at how sexual their dancing was. There were six of them moving in time to the energetic music, rubbing and grinding against each other in between surprisingly elegant swirls and steps. I looked at the seated area and saw that a lot of men were staring at them, captivated by their movements. I couldn't blame them. A lithe woman with a dark complexion made my heart skip a beat as she twirled and gyrated in knee-high black boots, her skimpy bra barely containing her boobs.

A few people called out to Lain as we passed and she stopped to talk to some of them but I kept my eyes down the whole time. I didn't want to interact with another man right now and thankfully none of them asked about me, with Lain keeping the interactions brief. They seemed to be more polite than Chris at least. We reached the bar after five minutes and Lain cut to the head of the line, which I imagine was one of the perks of owning the place, and started talking to the woman running it.

'Oh! Lily!' A delighted voice cried out and I spun around to see Sophia bouncing over from the seated area, dressed in a ridiculously sexy bunny suit.

Her legs were clad in sheer stockings and the black suit hugged the curves of her delicate body, cupping her small breasts and perfectly showing off her wide hips and shapely butt. She was wearing a black headband with bunny ears and a small white collar wrapped around her usual black on. To my surprise there wasn't a lump between her legs, just a smooth softness, and I wondered how she'd managed that. Her penis had felt pretty big when I'd touched it the other day.

'H-hey,' I stammered, finding myself unable to properly gather my thoughts. Something about the bunny suit really turned me on in a way I'd never experienced before. It was cute mixed with an intense sexuality that made her seem larger than life. Her face shone with light make-up that emphasized her large eyes and beautiful lips, which were sparkling red.

Holy shit. I was going to see her getting fucked tonight? Oh my god. At least that was something to look forward too.

'You look adorable!' She hugged me and if it wasn't for the chastity cage I'd be painfully erect right now. The feel of the suit against me sent sparks of burning lust throughout my stomach and her fingers caressed my bare shoulders before she broke off the hug. She looked me over and then admired my new hairstyle. 'Ooh, nice. Did you see Elodie today? She always makes me look amazing.'

'Yeah, she uh...she...' I gestured at myself and shrugged, feeling my cheeks burn, 'dressed me.'

'Are you okay?' Sophia tilted her head to the side and then giggled. 'Am I turning you on? Your cheeks are burning.'

I somehow became even more embarrassed and stared at the ground, clutching my hands together. 'I-I'm sorry! You're just really...cute.'

'Aww, thank-you,' Sophia beamed and then turned to Lain, who had just finished ordering our drinks, 'hi mistress! How's the date going?'

'There was a hiccup at the start but I think things are fine now,' Lain ran her hands down Sophia's sides and grabbed her hands, smiling, 'I'm hoping tonight will go just as well as our first date did.'

Sophie's eyes grew huge as she sighed, clutching onto Lain's hands. 'I really hope it does. That was the best night of my life, Mistress. I think about it every day.'

Lain laughed and pulled Sophia into an embrace by the hips, then kissed her. Sophia moaned and grabbed Lain's shoulders as the taller woman ran her hands over the bunny suit, feeling every inch of it with her strong, slender fingers. The sight of them making out sent pulses of desire throughout my body and I shuddered, almost painfully aware of the butt plug inside me. The frustrating, insatiable desire I'd experienced earlier began to creep back and a let out a shaking breath.

I badly wanted to get fucked by one of those women.

'You look and feel amazing in that,' Lain said after breaking off the kiss, her cheeks slightly pink, 'how do you like it?'

'I love it!' Sophia twirled around with a delighted laugh and I saw a fluffy bunny tail on her butt. 'Thank-you so much for getting it for me! It makes me feel so sexy and...and tight. Snug in such a fuckable way. I don't even know how to describe it but I love it!'

Lain poked one of the bunny ears with a smile. 'Have you had many clients tonight? I bet you've been popular.'

'I have, but all of them make me undress to fuck,' she pouted and put her hands on her hips, 'it's so annoying. I don't feel that sexy naked, and none of them want just a blowjob.'

'I can hardly blame them. You're sexy even without the suit,' Lain ran her hands along Sophia's sides and kissed her again, 'I'm so lucky to have you.'

'I'm so lucky you found me,' Sophia breathed and nuzzled against her shoulders.

Lain lowered her voice so much that I struggled to hear her. 'Are you ready for tonight, Soph?'

'Yes,' she grinned at me and wiggled from side to side, biting her lip, 'I'm so excited! How long will it be before you're ready?'

'Not long,' Lain patted her shoulder with a warm smile, 'why don't you go on a break while you wait? Get some fresh air and something to eat from the girls in the mansion. I'll call you when I'm ready.'

Sophia's eyes lit up and she let out a huge sigh, letting some exhaustion show in her posture. She hugged Lain one more time before curtsying. 'Thankyou so much, Mistress. I love you.'

'I love you too,' Lain smiled, a warmth emanating from her eyes.

Sophia beamed and then looked to me, 'I'll see you soon, Lily.'

'Bye,' I said, slightly confused. Why was she so excited about Lain and I watching her have sex? Now that I thought about it, it seemed kind of creepy. Were Lain and I going to just watch her have sex with a man in the same room? That just sounded awkward. Was I missing something?

'She's beautiful, isn't she?' Lain said as we watched Sophia walk away, smiling and waving to the many men who called out to her.

'Yeah...' I watched her playfully kiss a man on the cheek and felt butterflies in my stomach. 'I-I like her. She's nice.'

'You really got turned on by that bunny suit, huh?' Lain poked me in the side with a grin and I avoided her knowing eyes.

'M-maybe. I don't really know why though...'

'It's because it was sexy. You don't have to be ashamed of being aroused,' she patted my back and gestured out at the brothel, 'everyone's aroused in here. That's the point of this place.'

I shrugged, unable to argue with that. 'Will I have to dress like Sophia when I-I work here?'

'Oh yes. I've wanted to see you in a bunny suit since I first saw your photo,' Lain squeezed my sides with a laugh, 'would you like that? Wearing something so sexy?'

I looked back at Sophia, feeling my cheeks burn. The way she'd talked about how good the suit felt had made me really curious about feeling it for myself. What did tight and sexy feel like? The dress I was in felt sexy in a light, sensual way, but I couldn't imagine how the suit felt, hugging my body. And the stockings too! They'd probably felt amazing against my skin, especially when they brushed against each other

Huh. Usually I heard dad's voice clambering in the back of my head when I thought wearing girls clothes and being feminine, but for some reason it was absent. Weird. A good kind of weird though. His voice was the last thing I needed to be hearing right now.

LucysFox
LucysFox
288 Followers