Lost in a Female's Pleasure Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'll assume by the way you're looking at her that you do,' Lain said as my eyes lingered on Sophia, 'you'd be a horrible poker player, sweetie.'

'I've never played poker,' I muttered, annoyed that she could read me so easily.

'I'm not surprised. We'll have to change that one day,' she tapped me on the arm and began walking off, 'come on, let's go to the balcony.'

She brushed off a few men that tried talking to us and headed straight for the back of the room, where a staircase led to the balcony. As we ascended I saw there were black private booths along the walls with no other furniture, so I assumed this was where the more intimate meetings took place. Men wanting to talk to the girls in private before deciding to have sex with them and stuff like that.

Lain went straight to the largest booth, which was in the centre of the back wall all by itself. The stage and seating area were in full view and it was quieter here than everywhere else. A short, red-haired young woman dressed similarly to Tegan was standing next to it and curtsied as we approached. Lain told her to keep people away unless it was an emergency and she nodded before moving to the side, not even looking at me.

'Ahh. Perfect,' Lain breathed as she slipped onto the red-cushioned seat that circled the inside of the booth, 'this is my personal booth. It's safe from prying eyes and has the best view in the place.'

'Uhm...' I stared at her, unsure if I should sit next to her or just stand awkwardly next to the table. She sighed and unclipped my leash, then pointed at the seat across from her.

'Sit,' she dropped the leash next to her and smiled, 'make yourself comfortable.'

I touched the front of my collar and swallowed, relieved that it was gone, but surprised. 'You...trust me now?'

'I trust you're not stupid enough to run off so soon after being shocked,' she smirked and I gritted my teeth. Yeah, I wasn't that stupid.

As I slid into the seat across from her and heaviness settled across my shoulders. A few hours ago I'd actually been thinking this life might be okay, especially if I got to spend it with Tegan as my carer. What a joke. Being with Tegan was like a pleasant dream compared to the reality Lain had planned for me. Had Tegan really thought I'd accept all this once I experienced it? Maybe she was delusional, broken down and utterly subservient to Lain.

God I was stupid. At least I wasn't feeling ashamed or disgusted about wearing girls clothes, or for looking like one. And getting to see Sophia again was nice regardless of the situation I was in. I really wanted to talk to her without Lain around and ask her about being shocked and how she managed to deal with this life. She seemed so happy and carefree and I didn't understand how. She was a man like me but-

'Lily!' Lain's frustrated voice broke through my thoughts and I blinked, realizing that she'd been talking to me for a while now and I'd been tuning it out.

'I-what?' I asked and she grimaced.

'You know, this is why I hate having to use the collar on you girls,' she said after a moment and brushed her golden hair behind her ears, 'it makes you all miserable and gloomy. Why can't you all just as you're told? Is that so difficult?'

Annoyance stirred inside me but I forced it down. 'If you don't like the collars then why use them?'

'Because as much as I hate them, they're the most effective way of controlling your behaviour early on. You've already learned your lesson about disobeying me, I assume.'

'I have,' I said, bitter, and she thinned her lips.

'I was really hoping tonight could be pleasant,' she sighed and leaned back on the chair, 'I want you to enjoy spending time with me, Lily. Outside of sex.'

'Yeah well, that hope died the moment you kidnapped me,' I muttered and met her eyes, which grew dark.

'Stop focusing on that for fucks sake,' she snapped, 'I took you out of a living hell and away from the man who ruined your life. You should be thanking me, not fighting me.'

I snorted at the stupidity of that and clutched my collar. 'Thanking you? At least Dad never put me in a collar and shocked me.'

'No, he didn't. He just beat the shit out of you every single day of your life until you turned into a empty shell of a human too scared to do anything other than follow in his footsteps,' she spat, 'you'll be over the shock and pain of the collar in an hour. You'll never truly be over what he did to you.'

I glared up at her, a seething anger rising through me. I hated it when she talked about my life like she knew anything about it! So what if she'd read a bunch of files on me and had me watched for a few months? That was just tiny drop in the ocean of my life. Her arrogance really pissed me off.

'You don't know what you're talking about! Yo-agh!'

She leaned forward and grabbed my chin, her eyes smouldering coals. 'How many times do I have to tell you that I DO know what I'm talking about? You think I haven't suffered in my life, haven't had awful parents who tried to ruin my life?'

'How the fuck am I supposed to know?' I snarled, slapping her hand off my chin. 'I don't know anything about you!'

'I know! That's why we're here!' She slapped her hands on the table and leaned forward to glare down at me. 'This is a date, you moron. Why do you think I brought you here?'

I flinched at the loud bang her hands made on the table and swallowed, my anger momentarily scared off. 'Y-you brought me here so I could see the brothel a-and understand my place here better, right? You told me that before.'

'Yes, but we could do that without it being a date. We're here so you can get to know me better,' she settled back into her chair and smiled, but it didn't quite reach her eyes, 'this is a chance for you to relax around me and be yourself, and I can be myself too. No master-slave dynamics for the moment. We're just two people enjoying spending time together.'

'What?' I grabbed the collar and frowned, wondering if she was insane. 'We're not just two people. You made me dress like a girl and are keeping me here against my will! How I am supposed to be myself?'

'Just, try.' She took a deep breath and slowly let it out, then smiled again. This time it reached her eyes and tension visibly left her shoulders. 'You can do it, Lily. Just relax and enjoy yourself. Move past being shocked and focus on the rest of the night. I want us to have fun!'

'I can't-'

'You can,' she cut me off with another frustrating smile. 'Just give it a go.'

I swung my legs under the chair, frustrated, 'I have no idea what you're talking about! How am I supposed to relax? What are you expecting me to do?'

'Why don't you start with some questions?' She brushed her hair behind her ears and crossed her legs. 'You can ask me anything and I promise I won't get mad. I know you have a lot of things you want to know.'

'Questions?' What? Was this some kind of trap?

'Yes,' she nodded, 'it's only fair. I know everything about you so it's only fair you know some things about me.'

'You won't get mad?'

'I might, but I won't punish you for anything you ask,' she smirked and held up a hand, 'only for tonight though.'

'Uh...' I shuffled about on the seat at the mention of being punished, 'a-are you going to shock me after all this is done? For getting angry at you and slapping your hand away?'

'No,' her smile faltered somewhat, 'I don't like people disobeying me and I despise being disrespected, but being pissed off at me is understandable, and I'm not so deluded as to think I can command people not to feel emotions.'

'I don't understand. Yesterday you were telling me how my grace period was over and that you weren't going to be so lenient with me, and now you're telling me to be myself and just...relax? And you'll let my outbursts slide?'

'Yes. Because we're on a date,' she said gently, her smile returning to its warm state.

I tried to absorb everything she'd said and make sense of it. 'So-so I'm not your slave at the moment? Not your property? You're just some woman I'm on a date with?'

'Exactly. Just for tonight, while we're in the Swan.' She beamed. 'And if it goes well I'm sure there'll be more times like this in the future. So, go on. Ask me some questions.'

I ran my hands through my hair and groaned. This was so weird but, whatever! I did have a bunch of questions and if she really wasn't going to punish me for asking them then why not just ask them?

'Uh...well, okay then. Are you a transwoman?'

'Yes.' She smiled and adjusted the sides of her dress. 'I came out when I was ten and have been on hormones since turning twelve.'

'Oh. How old are you then?'

Her eyes narrowed and she was silent for a moment. 'Forty-eight.'

That was much older than I'd expected, but I didn't dare say that even with her promise of no punishment so moved on. 'What about your parents? Are they still alive? Are they involved with this place, and the kidnappings?'

'No. They're dead,' she said in a cold tone, and her hand twitched on the table, 'they died when I was a child.'

'Oh. I'm...sorry.'

'Don't be. Death was a mercy they didn't deserve,' a sneer played on her lips and her back tensed, 'they were as abusive as your dad is. Mine wasn't as bad as yours but combined with my mother they made my life a living hell.'

I blinked at that. 'Your mum was abusive?'

'She was. Mums can be abusive too, you know,' she said with a short laugh, 'when mine found out I wanted to be a girl she shaved all my hair and forced me to go to an all-boys school to "make a proper man out of me". It didn't work, obviously, but my two years at that school were some of the worst of my life.'

'That's awful,' I said with wide eyes. 'My dad's shaved my hair a few times and made me go to a boys school but I can't imagine mum would have ever done something like that.'

'You're lucky,' she said and her tone softened, 'I know a bit about your mum and I'm sorry she passed. She was beautiful.'

'Oh. Thankyou,' I shifted on the seat, uncomfortable. I really didn't want sympathy from someone like Lain.

'You look just like her, you know. I went through some of her shoots and was surprised at how similar you two are. You're almost an exact replica of her, just smaller.'

I blushed and swung my legs to and fro, happy despite myself. Even coming from Lain, hearing that I looked like mum touched something deep inside and filled me with joy. It was especially stronger now that dad's voice had disappeared.

'Do you like looking like her?' Lain asked with a coy smile and I bit my lip, starting to feel bold.

'I-I thought I was the one asking questions,' I said and to my relief she burst out laughing.

'Alright then. I'll keep my own questions to myself for the moment,' she waved a hand at me, 'continue.'

I nodded and made myself more comfortable on the chair, finally feeling relaxed. 'Do you really love all the girls here?'

'Yes. With all my heart,' she put a hand to her chest and smiled, her eyes radiating warmth, 'I know you don't believe that but it's true. I'm sure one day that you'll understand.'

'How can you though? Tegan told me how you saved her from being homeless, but there's at least twenty girls here. Were they really all in situations like Tegan's and...and mine? And you love all of them?'

'There's been just under thirty girls over the past fifteen years, and yes, they were all in situations similar to yours. And all of them, including you, are special to me. You're like my daughters and of course I love my daughters.'

I let out a breath and leaned back, nonplussed. I couldn't even imagine loving more than two people, let alone thirty. In fact, I think the only person I loved was mum and she was gone. I...didn't love dad. I had stronger feelings of affection for the neighbour's cat than I did for dad.

'Do you think they all love you back?'

'I know they do,' her eyes shone and she licked her plump lips, 'with the exception of you, of course. You'll come around though, when you accept how good the life I'm offering here really is. I saved you and have given you a life most girls can only dream of having. One day you'll understand just how lucky you are.'

'I'm lucky?' I grimaced when she nodded. 'Do you see yourself as some kind of benevolent saviour or something?'

She laughed and rested her head on her hands. 'I wouldn't put it in such a grandiose way but, yes. I do see myself that way.'

'You think forcing us to work in a brothel is giving us a better life? That making us have sex with men is saving us?'

Her eyes narrowed. 'Working here is only a fraction of what I offer, and you know that. Didn't Tegan speak to you about finding peace through sexu-oh.'

A brown-haired waitress appeared next to the table and smiled at us, a tray bearing drinks held in her small hands. Her outfit was extremely sexual, with the skirt barely hiding anything and her tiny top expertly showing off her boobs.

'Here you go Mistress,' she placed a glass with a black liquid in front of Lain and then she turned her smile on me, 'and here you go, honey. A margarita just for you.'

'T-thankyou,' I blushed as she put a large white cocktail in front of me, giving me a great view of her milky cleavage.

'Thanks Michelle,' Lain brushed her arm and smiled, 'I'll see you tomorrow.'

Michelle blushed and gave an awkward curtsy before walking off. I stared at the drink in front of me for a moment before giving it a curious sniff and finding that it smelt like a tangy fruit salad.

'What is this?' I asked Lain and licked the white power ringing the sides of the glass, which turned out to be sugar. 'A...magetia?'

'Margarita. It's made out of lime, tequila and Cointreau,' Lain smiled as I gave her a confused look, 'try it.'

I took a sip and winced slightly at the sharp taste of alcohol, but it was almost immediately offset by the other fruity flavours. I took longer sip and licked my lips, smiling. 'It's nice! I've never had something like this before.'

'I'm glad you like it,' Lain said and took a sip of her drink.

'What's that?'

'Just vodka and coke. My mother used to drink this all the time and I guess I just picked it up somewhere along the way.'

My ears perked up at "coke" and I leaned forward, eyes wide. 'Can I try it?'

'Sure,' she handed it to me and I took a cautious sip from the straw.

'Oh!' I moaned as the delicious, familiar taste of coke sent waves of delight through me. It'd been months since I'd last had coke, since I'd last been able to relax at home like I used to with mum. Comforting memories scattered across my mind, of being curled up in bed reading comics with a bottle of coke and random chocolaty snacks, and I took another sip. 'I really like this! It's like coke but with...something else.'

'Vodka,' Lain smirked, 'it's coke and vodka. I just said that.'

I returned her smirk and then, before she could react, took a gigantic gulp from her glass. The taste of coke was almost as intoxicating as the sexual feelings from before and I was helpless in their sway. There was no chastity cage on the coke!

'Wha-hey!' Lain snatched the now near-empty glass from me and frowned. 'What do you think you're doing?'

I giggled and bounced my hands on the table, floating in sugary coke heaven. 'I'm sorry! I couldn't resist. It's been so long since I've had coke and it was so yummy!'

'You really go hard on the things you like, huh?' She sighed and looked down at her glass, a sad expression on her face. 'I'm going have to order another one now.'

'I'm sorry,' I said and then burst out laughing at how sad she looked.

'Jesus, Lily. You're heartless,' she joined my laughter and beckoning over the lady standing near our table, asking her to order another drink, 'you're lucky we're on a date, young lady.'

'Mmm,' I nodded and then winced, my head starting to get foggy for some reason, 'ooh, my head feels weird.'

'I'm not surprised,' she finished off her glass and grinned, 'it's a bad idea for someone of your size to gulp down alcohol like that. You're going to be very drunk soon.'

'Oh?' I blinked at her. 'Is that bad?'

'No, it's fine. It'll make tonight go quite smoothly. You'll just feel...less than great in the morning.'

'Hmph. I never feel great in the morning.'

'Neither do I,' Lain let out a short laugh, 'but that's a while away. Don't worry about it until you wake up.'

I nodded and grabbed my margarita, finding the fuzziness consuming my head quite pleasant. It was slowing my thoughts and helping me relax far more than asking Lain questions did.

I continued to ask her questions but they were less serious as my mind succumbed to the alcohol. I learned that her favourite animal was a turtle, which was pretty weird, and that her favourite country was France, which wasn't weird or surprising. She loved the colour red, especially when it was mixed with black, and was fond of watching movies while drinking wine with some kind of cheese that I'd never heard of. Her favourites were Pulp Fiction, Jaws and...the Lego movie. She confessed to being a huge Lego fan and had a room in her mansion full of her favourite models, which she promised to show me one day. She said she might even let me make some sets with her.

The longer we talked the more I focused on her body and it wasn't long before arousal started taking over my mind. I was drawn to the way the light danced across her black dress, from the way it traced the shape of her toned stomach to how it rested on silken folds around her waist. Every time she took a breath her large boobs bounced up and down and I could see a small trickle of sweat falling from her delicate collarbone to rest between them.

Eventually I lost interest in asking her questions and just stared. The way she was looking at me, with her head held high while still looking down one me, was really turning me on. She looked so regal and sexy, like a queen, and I just couldn't hold myself back anymore.

'Hey,' I crawled over to her and smiled at how nice she smelt, like a rose garden, 'you said that I can't ask you to have s-sex and stuff but...cos we're on a date and you're not my master at the moment...can we?'

'Really?' She raised her eyebrows and looked around. 'You want to have sex here? In public?'

I put my hands on her bare thigh and stared deep into her eyes, hoping that she'd see the earnestness in them. But as she met my gave I started hiccupping, and before I knew it I was lost in a fit of giggles. Uwaa!

Lain giggled with me and kissed my forehead. 'Fuck you're adorable.'

I tried to control my hiccups and met her gaze, even more turned on from the kiss. 'I'm serious! I wanna have sex, L-La-Miss...Lain?'

She slowly licked her lips and then pulled me onto her lap, making me yelp and grab onto her bare shoulders. The feel of her warm thighs between my legs made my stomach fill with butterflies and the butt-plug's presence once again erupted throughout my mind, making me moan.

'Now, sweetie,' she rubbed my sides with a smile and I saw my lust mirrored in her eyes, 'what do you mean by sex? Because to me that means you want to get fucked in the ass and I don't think that's what you meant.'

'Uhm...' I ran a hand through her silken hair and tried to pull my thoughts together as lust burned through me. 'I just wanted to kiss you and feel your body, I guess.'

'Oh, well we can definitely do that,' she purred, slipping her hands under my butt and squashing me into her.

Her chest cushioned my own and I shuddered at how amazing that felt. Her boobs were larger and more firm than Tegan's and I ached to touch them. It didn't help that my legs were now fully spread out on either side of her waist, with this position making my lower half almost tremble in anticipation. I nuzzled against her neck and then met her green eyes before she kissed me, her plump lips engulfing my own. I was well-used to be kissed by her now and leaned into it, rubbing my tongue along hers as it dominated my mouth. It tasted like coke which somehow turned me on even more and I wiggled on her lap.