Lost in Akiba Ch. 03

Story Info
Brea's new roommate messes with her clothes.
3.8k words
4.63
6.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers

Brea was examined thoroughly, pampered and looked after. A kind nurse checked on her every hour and even pumped her breasts once she found out about Brea's special needs. The tired girl slowly recovered and was released a few weeks later, now the proud owner of a brand new breast pump that the kind nurse had given to her so she could drain herself on her own again.

Still shocked by what had happened, the girl resumed her studies. It wasn't much left to do except for a few remaining exams and some serious learning. The only problem once again was money.

Her previous job, the cafe and everything, was no more. She had heard rumors that her old boss even was facing trial for not following mandatory safety standards but she really wasn't interested in any details and just wanted to forget that episode of her life. So she started to search for other jobs again but everyone turned her down citing her limited work permit and the pending end of her studies.

A few days later her roommate announced that she would move out in a few days. Brea was sad to see her go but didn't expect the news to have any lasting impact on her life. She was wrong.

The new roommate showed up a few days after she left. And it was worse than she could ever imagine.

It was a guy. And she knew him. She had seen him on the display in her service room, binding her breasts with tight rubber bands. Brea was startled when she first met him, but he didn't seem to recognize her at all. She thought about their first encounter, about the fact that she wore a cow costume at the time and that he anyway had only been interested in her naked, ballooning breasts. Of course he wouldn't recognize her, he never saw her face in the first place! Brea relaxed a bit and decided to give him a chance.

Kage was nice and polite towards Brea and was quick to do the chores. After a few days Brea decided to forget what had happened between him and her breasts earlier. Who could fault him for playing a bit with a pair of trapped, bulging white tits with nobody else in the room? It surely was only natural for such a virile young man!

But then he started to fill his part of the dorm with these strange posters and figurines. Scantily clad or entirely naked girls, all with enormous breasts, doing unspeakable things. She wanted to object, hoped that if she voiced her concerns he would put them away. But it didn't work. Maybe he didn't understand, maybe he just didn't care, but the figurines stayed. He seemed to know no shame.

All the bare breasted girls on the walls and in the cupboards irritated Brea to no end. And it only got worse. When the rest of his stuff arrived, he set up his desk, complete with a hefty computer, a huge screen and some odd, tablet-like device connected to it. From then on he seemed to work at his desk every minute he could spare, drawing incredibly obscene and terribly offensive art on it. Sure, his technique was phenomenal and the images, on a purely technical level, were absolutely stunning, but Brea couldn't stop blushing whenever she caught a glimpse. She really got concerned about what was going on in that guy's head.

Brea somehow managed to finish her studies and wondered if she should just return home. But her visa was good for another year and she really wanted to learn more about this strange, fascinating culture. As weird as he was, maybe her new roommate could offer a few more unusual perspectives, some more glimpses into the soul of this mysterious country!

Either way, nobody was waiting for her at home and she didn't really know what to do there anyway. The sensible thing was surely to stay a bit longer and take in the fascinating experiences. If only her stupid money problem would go away.

But it didn't. Soon she had to confess to Kage that she couldn't keep paying the rent. The young man's reaction was pretty muted. First she was concerned that he didn't get her explanation, but when he proposed to pay the whole bill if he in return could use all the space she assumed he actually understood. Kage quickly scribbled something down on a piece of paper, a series of little characters that seemed to agree on some sort of contract. Brea's interpretation was that she would still have the right to sleep in the room but that she would need to ask Kage whenever she needed something else. And he would get to use all the space except her bed.

Brea asked him if he knew of a job for her, explaining that she had searched for ages and nobody seemed to be interested in hiring her. He looked at her blankly. She searched for her purse and handed him one of her cards to show how professional she was about the whole thing. Kage took the card with interest and turned it around. And then burst out laughing. He couldn't stop giggling for minutes, bouts of laughter shaking him repeatedly. He grunted, "Bakunyugyu! Bakunyugyu!" poked her oversized breasts and laughed again. Brea was puzzled. Was there something wrong with her card?

Kage finally managed to stop laughing and wiped tears out of his eyes. He smirked at her asking "Who told? This say big breasted cow in Japanese! Fit very well!" He poked into her breast again and giggled.

Brea's face went red as a tomato. Her cards said she was a big breasted cow? What the hell was that border agent thinking? She was furious and threw the stack of cards in the trash. Kage still giggled without end.

The thought of her handing these cards out to random people made Brea blush on the spot. She felt so mortified by the very idea that her heart skipped a beat. This was so much worse than even her job at the cafe! How dare that agent! But there was nothing she could do about that now, except not using the cards anymore. She straightened herself and asked Kage where she should put her clothes now as she wouldn't have her own wardrobe anymore. Still giggling, he pointed to a section of his own wardrobe.

The little she had barely fit inside, but Kage was adamant that she cleared her cupboards and shelves as he needed the part to put up more of his weird figurines. So Brea was left with a small bed and her clothes stored in another person's wardrobe. Her toiletries and other essential stuff, including her trusty milk pump was now kept in a metal box in the bathroom. The little else she had, like her study material, laptop and headphones were kept in her satchel that had contained most of her possessions already.

Life went on. Brea got used to the situation, to asking Kage for permission before doing anything. He always just nodded and she could more or less mind her own business. Her financial situation didn't improve at all though, and her visits to the city, to museums, monuments as well as the courses she took ate up her remaining cash fast. The credit card finally stopped working and Brea faced another tough decision. Should she get her return ticket now, as long as she still had enough money for it? Or should she hold out, in the hope that her situation improved again? Unfortunately, as her exams had ended, so had her work permit. But there was so much more to see!

Brea talked to Kage again, armed with pen and paper to illustrate her dilemma. He smiled, nodded and smiled again. When she asked him if he knew a job for her he shook his head but then suddenly froze. He grabbed his phone and called someone. Brea got excited. Maybe he had work for her!

After the call had ended he contacted even more people, his face slowly brightening up. Finally he turned to her, nodded and said, "Yes, job. Next month! But challenge! Sexy!"

Brea sighed relieved. Finally she would earn her own money again and wouldn't be so dependent on Kage and his good-heartedness.

But then things changed. The next morning, when Brea entered the small bathroom with her pump for her morning milking session, Kage suddenly demanded to watch. Brea felt uncomfortable and objected at first, but he insisted and considering her current situation she finally accepted. So they got into the small bathroom together and the young man watched her mesmerized as she removed her clothes and started to pump her swollen tits.

Brea thought to see his face change when he got a first glimpse of her naked breasts, something in his eyes that gave away his surprise. Did he remember her? Did he remember her bloated, snow white milk-spewing udders? Brea wasn't sure and she sure as hell wouldn't ask. But something told her that he, too, now remembered their past encounter.

"Drink!" he suddenly demanded, pointing at the pump, "Drink now!"

Brea was startled. She never had thought about drinking her own milk. It seemed kind of wrong, something weird to do. She shook her head.

"Drink!" he demanded again, raising his voice. She shook her head once more.

Suddenly his hand was on her breast, his finger pinching her hard nipple.

"Drink!" he said again. Brea blushed. Afraid of what he would do if she refused she opened the pump and put the container at her lips. She took a large gulp. It tasted delicious, sweet and very pleasant.

"So that's how I taste," mused Brea, taking another sip. Kage watched her closely, then demanded the container himself. He downed its contents in one go and grinned, milk still on his lips, "Good! Good for breakfast!"

And from that day Kage didn't buy any milk anymore and instead tasked Brea with providing enough for their daily needs. With the amount coming out of her tits, there was nothing to worry about. The breakfast cereal tasted so much better that Brea wondered why she didn't use her milk earlier.

Kage continued to act strangely. One day he suddenly took away her pump and insisted to be present whenever she used it again. So every few hours they would sit together, he watching her as her tits got drained by the machine. Brea felt awkward.

Then her bra snapped. Brea put it down to aging material but it still upset her. She tried to fix the damaged piece with some yarn and cloth but it barely held together. When it happened again the next morning she got suspicious. And when another bra broke the next day, she confronted Kage and told him to stop destroying her things. But he played dumb.

Her last bra finally broke only a few days later. She was in tears. How was she supposed to leave the dorm now? With those huge, leaking tits under her shirt? Would she ever be able to afford a new one?

And the nightmare didn't stop. Suddenly her panties started to itch. And it wasn't a normal itch either, it was an itch from hell. She had to scratch herself at rather inappropriate places as soon as she put them on and it drove her mad. Her cleanly shaven pussy got so irritated by the fabric that it produced massive amounts of goo as soon as it got in contact with the cloth to wash away whatever was causing the issue. She simply couldn't wear them. And Kage just smiled and kept watching her naked, bloated tits during their milking sessions.

Next up were her shirts, skirts and pants. Brea pleaded and begged Kage to stop this silly game but he simply kept laughing at her. One by one her clothes magically got lost or broke, and the cut or tear in the material somehow always affected the most important part of the piece, namely the crotch or breast area. Brea kept yelling at Kage, screamed at him to spare her from this nightmare. But soon there was nothing left to save.

She had spent an entire day naked in her dorm trying to figure out what to do. Stealing some of Kage's clothes could work, but the guy had such a small frame and was so incredibly thin that she would have trouble using anything from his wardrobe. She was lost.

When Kage returned to the dorm that day he brought a cute, gift wrapped box with him. He smiled, looked at her naked, dangling breasts and chimed, "For you!"

Brea opened the packet, fully expecting to find some sort of uber-skimpy dress inside that would show off her massive tits more than conceal them. She definitely didn't expect what she found in there.

The shiny, black leather was a welcome surprise though, and the piece seemed to even cover the entire body. Definitely not the skimpy outfit she had feared, but a full body suit instead. It looked more appropriate for a ride on a motorbike than for a visit of the steaming hot, humid city thought. But it also did not expose any of her womanly attributes in inappropriate ways. She jumped in joy, happy to have at least one set of clothes to wear and hugged Kago thankfully, mashing her naked tits into his tiny body.

Brea unfolded the piece of clothing, trying to figure out how to put it on. There was a large zipper on the back of it, reaching from between the shoulder blades down to just above her butt. She opened it carefully.

The young woman then tried to get her shapely, naked legs into the leather suit but struggled to do so. The tight material just didn't want to let her in. Kage watched her a while with interest, paying special attention to her wobbling, shaking tits. After a bit he handed her a bottle and motioned to apply its content to her body.

Brea squeezed the oily stuff on her skin and carefully covered herself with the lotion. Soon, her snow white body was glistening, her skin shiny like the skin of a pale, well oiled bodybuilder. She tried again to get into the suit and this time her legs slipped in without effort.

The pants fit snuggly, hugging her legs like they were made for them. Brea noticed that the legs didn't have any openings at the ends but instead ended in spectacular, 10 inch stilettos made of equally black leather, affixed to the suit without any visible seam. Her feet slipped into the shoes with ease.

When she tried to pull up the leather pants she noticed something else. The crotch section seemed to be strengthened in some places. Thick bulges on the inside of the suit formed the area in a way that forced her bare nether lips to spread slightly and open up a bit. To top it off, a prominent nudge at just the right spot pressed into her most sensitive area as soon as he tried to close the zipper a bit. Brea squirmed as she forced the slick leather in place. Her new roommate looked at her questioningly but didn't say a thing.

Brea examined the rest of the suit dangling down in front of her. The waist section seemed awfully tight and she wondered if it would fit at all. The chest area definitely wasn't big enough to contain her massive breasts though and Brea questioned whether Kage actually had taken her size into account.

Two small holes in the chest section caught her interest. Kage smiled and pointed to her leaking nipples. The young woman hoped the holes would somehow allow for an easier milk extraction and was actually kind of happy to discover them. She turned around, tummy on the floor and aligned her breasts with the little openings. Then she tried to slip her arms into the suit, noting that just like the legs, the arms, without visible seam, ended in some sort of leather gloves. It became obvious that she needed help with getting the suit on.

Kage knelt beside her and started to work some thin ropes through a bunch of holes on her back that she didn't notice before. Slowly, he cinched the suit tighter and tighter, squeezing her upper body into the slick leather. Brea could barely breathe as the suit wrapped itself around her body, compressing her flesh bit by bit.

The young man slowly pulled the large zipper up, cinching some of the ropes even tighter in the process. Brea felt like a sausage pressed in a way too tight casing. The sustained pressure took her breath away. She heard the zipper closing and something snapping shut. Kago let go of her and helped her up.

Brea had trouble standing upright. The 10 inch high heels were bad enough for her inexperienced legs, but the tight leather squeezing her body really made her pant. Her large melons were squashed flat into her body, her hard, fat nipples poking through the tiny holes, drooling milk. Kage playfully diddled her thick buds and messed with them a bit. Suddenly he had two black objects in his hand and put them over her gushing nipples. Brea yelped as the clamps squeezed her buds, immediately shutting off the milk flow. She still tried to cope with the sudden pain when her roommate pushed her towards the mirror.

The sight was nothing short of spectacular. A young, lean, tall woman with fiery red hair, dressed in black leather looked back at her, her posture as erotic as it could be. The high stilettos forced her legs into a position that emphasized her round ass and her impossibly thin waist. The two black clamps covering her nipples were totally unobtrusive and well fitting with the rest of the outfit. She looked absolutely stunning.

Kage stuffed a few things into his backpack and then announced, "Now go work!" He opened the door and motioned her to follow.

The walk to the train station was quite a challenge for Brea. Not only was it difficult to keep the balance on those heels, but every step made the leather rub against her unprotected clit. The tight leather squeezing her chest made it difficult to breathe and the looks everyone on the streets gave her made Brea nervous and self-aware to no end. On top of that, Kage was rushing her, pushing her to a brisk walk through the city.

She was sweating profusely by the time she entered the train and her pussy was rubbed raw by the leather. Brea feared she would come right in the middle of the crowd if anything would force her to move another step. Thankfully the ride was quick, and except for some painful tugging at her nipple clamps as people brushed by in the crowded train nothing really happened.

Just before they entered a nondescript business complex, Kage pulled something out of his backpack and thrust it towards Brea, telling her "Wear for job. Now!"

The young woman grabbed the black object and examined it curiously. It was the same black leather as her suit but much smaller. A mask! It was a mask, fitting to the rest of her outfit. Brea wondered what kind of job Kage actually had for her. A work place that required her to wear such a strange outfit definitely seemed fishy. She shrugged and put the mask on.

She didn't expect the inbuilt ballgag nor did she expect Kage to quickly zip the mask to the rest of her leather outfit as soon as she put it on. Before she could even react, the young man had put another lock on her, fastening the zipper on her back to the one of her new headwear. The leather-clad girl was effectively silenced and transformed into a black doll, her face not visible except for a small area around her eyes. Her breathing quickened as she struggled to get enough air into her lungs.

Brea contemplated to run away, to escape from whatever Kage had set up for her. It clearly was something weird and potentially dangerous. But on the other hand it may help her to finally earn her own money again. And it might be a new, exciting experience. She decided to play along and entered the building.

Kage led her into the bowels of the large complex, taking an elevator several floors down. The basement looked deserted, no one else seemed to be around. They passed through some unassuming doors, walked along some abandoned hallways until finally Kage touched a card to some reader and a small, locked door opened. He pushed her inside and closed the door again.

Now the walls started to look nicer, livelier. Brea could make out a coffee machine and some bits of food on a table. Kage led her through another door and Brea found herself in some sort of classroom, maybe for an art class. Plenty of easels were set up around a red, plushy bed in the middle. A number of steel wires hung from the ceiling right above the bed, affixed to a complicated looking arrangement of metal and machinery. There were no other people around. Brea's only guess was that her new job was some sort of art model and students would draw her. But why then the strange outfit?

qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers
12