Lost in Akiba Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kage didn't explain anything. Instead he pushed her on the bed and started to hook the wires into some lugs in her suit. When he was satisfied, he pulled another item from his backpack and handed it to her.

"Put on now."

It was a blindfold, made of black leather. Brea hesitated. Kage impatiently stepped closer and repeated, "Put on now!"

Brea shrugged and slid the leather over her eyes. The mask fit perfectly, hiding the last remaining parts of her skin. She now was all black leather.

Brea heard Kage move around, pull her arms on her back. She heard some clicks, noticed worriedly that she couldn't move her arms anymore, that her chest suddenly felt even tighter. She heard the door open, heard someone talking excitedly. More voices, chatter, people walking, moving things. She heard Kage say something, heard people laughing. Then there was silence.

Somebody was touching her, first on her breast then at her back, fiddling with her suit. Suddenly the bite on her nipples was gone. People were laughing again. Something squeezed her nipple, pulled at the bud. Something warm wrapped around it and sucked hard. Brea groaned into her gag.

Then something popped, followed by another similar sound. The leather-clad girl heard people gasp and murmur. Some were apparently applauding. At the same time, she felt fresh, cold air on her breasts and between her legs. And she felt much less constrained around her chest, almost like... could it be?

12