All Comments on 'Lost in New York'

by Member389

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SweboSwebo11 months ago

Nice. Ending seems a bit abrupt. Is there more? That I want more tells you how much I enjoyed it.

redbaron172redbaron17211 months ago

Very good story, please continue. A lot of directions this story can take.. good job!! 5+++ stars!!

cmj711cmj71111 months ago

Aw, a lovely May - September romance.

I'm a romantic & enjoyed older men, so I hope you develop a longer storyline for them.

gunmakergunmaker11 months ago

Very good. My suggestion is to leave it as it is. Sweet, tender, and full of promise.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I had just reread one of your wonderful stories when I discovered this latest posting. You are one fine writer and this was excellent. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. By the way, I once worked for a man who had traveled widely in Europe and was of the opinion that the most beautiful women came from Poland.

Jimloves2watchJimloves2watch11 months ago

For the she is too worldly to end it here. She will find a way to get together again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 hours ago

This story is very sweet and gentle. I really do enjoy your writing. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMember389@Member389
One of the toughest things I've found is finding time to write, another is staying focused on what I'm writing. There's nothing quite like being in the middle of writing and realize you need to research something online, then coming back two hours and seven Youtube videos la...

SIMILAR Stories