Lost in the mix

Story Info
Ollie and his girlfriend come to stay.
4.6k words
4.69
13.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly 6 months ago that Sam talked me into wrestling her little brother Ollie for his 18th birthday. Well a lot has changed for Ollie in that time, firstly he's gone off to college. Secondly he has his first serious girlfriend, a student at the same college named Georgie (Georgina).

Well that's where my story starts. Ollie and Georgie, being independent, grown-up 18 year olds (haha) have decided that they don't want to go back to stay with parents this holiday season, as that might cramp their style. So Ollie asked his big sis if they could come stay at our house for a couple of weeks. And Sam said yes. However since agreeing to that, she has been called away on business for a few days, so I am left here to chaperone them alone. What's more, it's the first time I'm meeting Georgie, so I know nothing about her, in fact I've never so much as seen a picture of her.

Well they're here. I open the door to welcome them in. Ollie steps inside first, greeting me with a peck on the cheek (a little more conservative than what he 'kissed' when he was last here, hehe). Then Georgie walks in, well Hello!! She is fucking stunning. Around 5 foot 10, and I'd say 125lbs, short blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and large, pert, round tits. And to top it all off, she's wearing short skirt and sheer black pantyhose, which show off he gorgeous mile long legs. I think I'm in love... well definitely in lust anyway.

"Hi Becky. Thanks for letting us stay." Georgie purrs (or at least that's how I hear it.)

I show my guests to the room they'll be staying in and give them time to unpack. They've been in there a while now, I'm guessing they got distracted by something maybe... hmmmm.

* * *

Whilst waiting for Ollie and Georgie to reappear I make dinner. They do eventually resurface, with Georgie having got showered and changed in the meantime (I wonder why), she's now wearing just pantyhose and a large football jersey, the last time I saw that jersey Gemma was wearing it to ref the tag team wrestling match in which I 'woman handled' Ollie and honestly, as hot as Gemma looked in it, Georgie takes it to another level. Although I wonder what she'd think if she knew the back story!

"I hope you don't mind what I'm wearing Becky." Georgie swoons "I just wanted to get comfortable after the journey."

"No, that's OK." I say, trying to be cool. But I'm pretty sure I have the same 'thirsty' look on my face that Ollie has on his!

We eat dinner and retreat to the living room to watch TV. All the time I am struggling to avert my gaze away from Georgie, trying desperately to not look like an old perv.

"By the way Becky." Georgie says at the end of the movie we'd been watching. "I've been meaning to thank you."

"For what?" I respond, a little confused.

"For introducing Ollie to pantyhose wrestling. He showed me and now we play a lot and it's really fun." Georgie answers candidly.

With that both Ollie and I blush.

"It was my pleasure." I reply politely.

"So I hear." Georgie counters, knowingly.

The blushing gets more intense!

There is quiet across the room for a couple of minutes, as things start to feel a bit awkward, to me at least.

"Do you guys want to watch another movie?" I ask trying to break the tension.

"Maybe we could watch one of your wrestling videos." Georgie responds.

Wow she really is forward, and way more confident than I was at her age.

"That's not really what I had in mind." I reply, trying to retain a modicum of control.

"Oh please Becky. I love watching you wrestle, I've downloaded loads of your matches, I love seeing you destroy those other girls, you're so badass!" George pleads.

"Finally. Someone that actually likes watching me win a match." I giggle in reply.

"Oh hell yes." Georgie counters, ardently. "You are awesome. We watch your vids, then we both get into pantyhose and I pretend I'm my wrestling idol, you!"

"So who wins?" I ask. My curiosity getting the better of me.

"Normally both of us." Ollie chirps in, with a coy smile on his face.

Ok this is getting a bit too suggestive and inappropriate now, given the company.

"Look, why don't I just go off to bed, and if you guys want to watch something or even wrestle, feel free, I'll leave you to it." I offer, feeling like a third wheel.

"Becky, I have a better idea." Georgie retorts "Would you wrestle against us?"

"What?" I reply, genuinely shocked.

"Please. I've seen you annihilate loads of girls, so I know I can't compete, but if you would let me tag with Ollie, it would be fairer, even though I know you've already beaten him too." Georgie lobbies.

"Oh go on Becky, I think you owe me a rematch." Ollie adds, obviously fully bought in to the idea.

I consider for a minute and then in a moment of foolish spontaneity I agree.

"Are the mats still in the other room?" Ollie asks.

"Yes, they're now a semi-permanent fixture." I laugh.

"Ok, let's go and change and meet on the mats." Replies a suddenly animated Ollie.

* * *

I spend a little while considering what to wear. Do I go conservative given that I'm wrestling a straight teenage couple? Or do I try to exploit their obviously amorous state with a little sexuality? I decide on the latter, given my crush on Georgie. I slip into sheer black pantyhose and a skimpy silver bikini.

With that I enter the 'mat room' where my opponents are waiting for me. Georgie hasn't changed, it seems she's intending the wrestle in the football jersey and hose she was wearing earlier. Whilst Ollie is now wearing nude hose (it appears he now waxes his legs, which look silky smooth, and very muscular in the tight nylon), as well as loose fitting pair of black soccer shorts and a white t-shirt. Man I feel underdressed, I think I may have misjudged my outfit here.

"Holy shit Becky. You look fucking smoking hot. I don't even think I mind getting my ass kicked by you when you're looking like that." Georgie enthuses.

Ok, I'm feeling a bit better about my outfit now. Although looking at my young, tall athletic opponents, I am a getting concerned that I may have bitten off more than I can chew... again!

"We thought a 30 minute match, tags of 30 seconds, when Ollie or I submit you get to decide who starts the next round and most submissions wins." Georgie proposes.

"Fine." I reply. Not entirely convinced, but not having any better ideas.

"Ollie will start." Georgie declares "After all I don't want to get my ass kicked from start to finish."

Ollie and I start to move back and forth, cautiously trying to find an in. I'm wary of his power and I'm guessing he's keen to protect his balls this time! After probably only 10 seconds or so of manoeuvring we come together. Ollie's size and strength is decisive, as he wraps his arms around me and lifts me into a bear hug. He had done this last time we wrestled but not with this intensity, it seems he's learned since the last encounter.

"Go on honey squeeze, make her tap." Georgie calls in, like a cheerleader.

Not that Ollie needs too much encouragement, he seems to be doing just fine bouncing and shaking me at will, intensifying the pressure on my ribs and tummy.

"I submit." I eventually call. Although when I say eventually, it's probably only been 30 seconds.

At my submission, Ollie just drops to the mat. I land hard in a heap on the ground.

"Ok, go again babe." Georgie calls.

Following instruction Ollie does go again, even though I haven't got to my feet he grabs me by the arm and with a firm pull 'helps' me up, pulling me into a side headlock. He's not really being rough with me, but his overall physicality is overwhelming and is starting to hurt. Ok, it seems that I have only one route to go again, so I swing a punch, as hard as I can between his legs, at his nuts.

Oh shit, he was obviously anticipating that and has worn a cup, so my strike has almost no effect, well apart from making Georgie giggle.

"Come on Ollie. She tried to fight dirty, get her." Adds my female competitor.

Ouch, Ollie has released the headlock but he's kept my head down by grabbing a handful of my hair, which he's using to lead my across the room to his partner. I can just about make out a tag between them. Joining her team mate, Georgie also seizes a handful of my hair, ensuring my head remained bowed. They've held me here, powerless and anxious for the full 30 seconds of their tag period whilst they made out with each other, their dominance over me seemingly making them even more horny than before. As Ollie releases me, his partner steps up her offence, pushing my head further down to trap it beneath her long thighs to lock on a standing headscissor.

The lock that Georgie has on me isn't too painful and not entirely unpleasant as I paw at her soft, silky thighs, but it is very wearing, and in the end I sink to my knees. She follows me down taking me all the way down to the mat. At that point she really turns up the pressure and constricts her hose covered legs around me, how can something that soft be so rock hard. Unable to even speak, given the pressure on my head and jaw, I tap the mat hard to signal my surrender.

Georgie releases me, allowing me to get to my knees before charging at me, knocking me flat on my back, following up by sitting down on my belly hard, winding me, so I can barely breathe under her body, as she pins me. We have barely moved position on the mat since she took over from her partner, so from here she is easily able to reach forward to tag, which she does.

Ollie quickly joins his partner sitting astride me, virtually sitting on my breasts facing his girlfriend. I am just about able to discern that they are again using the tag changeover period to make-out, enjoying their domination of a subjugated opponent, me!

They have been sitting on me for a couple of minutes now, I would call time but honestly whilst having two people sitting on top of me is uncomfortable, it's not too bad in comparison to what could be happening if we were actually wrestling. Although it is somewhat disconcerting as they are both obviously getting even more turned on, as I can feel them both grinding slightly on top of me. However they now seem to have stopped and I can feel Georgie roll off me.

"Sorry Becky. I think we overshot our time there." Georgie says, sounding half sincere. "Come on Ollie, make her submit again. Let's show her how we wrestle."

In response Ollie stands, looming over me and with ease grabbing my legs, he rolls me over into a Boston Crab, which I am virtually powerless to resist given his huge physical strength advantage. Typically with Ollie, his holds are not well executed but the force with which they are applied makes them effective, this is no different and very quickly I squeal another submission.

Ollie releases the hold but then immediately, once again grabs my hair and hauls me over to his partner and tags out. They don't even bother with the tag out period at this point, I'm just being handed back and forth between them, like a ragdoll in their teenage wrestling fantasy.

I am barely able to move and so it's only for a matter of seconds before Georgie recommences her assault. With me incapable of resisting, she sits me up so I'm facing directly towards Ollie, she then sits in behind me and once again wraps her legs around me, this time in a body scissor.

"Owww." I squeal. Jeez that hurts.

She only applies that pressure for a second, relaxing the hold slightly as she whispers in my ear.

"I won't squeeze if you let me grope your tits." She proposes.

I give just the merest suggestion of a nod of agreement and she begins to fondle. Sometimes she teases and caresses, sometimes she mauls and pinches my nipples, which really fucking hurts.

But the good and bad kind of balance out, and whilst it's a choice of this or a crushing scissor hold, I'll let it continue. Even more so now as she's started to kiss my neck as she touches me up, then she flips up my flimsy top to unleash my breasts and she's spending more time pleasuring than punishing. All this time I can see Ollie in front of me, and to say he's transfixed is an understatement.

After a while Georgie has had enough and decides it's time for me to submit. All at once she tightens the scissors, crushes my breasts and bites my ear. In an instant I scream my submission and thankfully she stops immediately.

"Do you want to come back in Ollie?" she asks.

"Erm, I don't think now is the best time." He responds coyly.

He may have answered bashfully but the reason he isn't ready is all too clear. He's removed his protective cup, and his shorts are like a pitched tent.

"Ok baby. I got this." Georgie assures him.

She then, without any real opposition, traps me into yet another scissor. This time a reverse head scissor; facing down along my body she locks her legs around my head. Now from this position I am able to see what she has on under her jersey, sheer to the waist seamless pantyhose and nothing else. So I am getting a virtually unobstructed view of her 18 year old, granite chiselled ass and what a sight it is.

What happens next takes me by surprise with Georgie snaking her hand down my body and locating my crotch she starts to massage.

"Noooo!" I implore.

"Really? Because from what I understand this is something that is endorsed in your matches." My tormentor counters.

"Oh god don't." I appeal.

"Give me one reason to stop, given that you did this to Ollie last time." She asks.

I say nothing more, as I really have no defence. After few seconds and realising she has my compliance Georgie slips he hand inside my bikini, although still massaging me through my hose. She then tightens her vicelike thighs around my head as I cum, making me scream. Although even I don't know which of her actions I was screaming for. Man that was intense!

"You ready yet Ollie?" his girlfriend asks again.

"Are you kidding?" he replies, no longer trying to hide his bulge. Which brings a laugh from Georgie.

"Well maybe Becky can help with that. After she beat you with wrestling holds, then made you cum, I think came the oral sex, so maybe it's time for you to get payback." Georgie proposes.

Oh shit, is she suggesting that I blow him?

"No way. No. Please, I don't do cock." I screech "Don't do that, I really don't do cock. Please."

"Ok, ok. We won't make you do it. But you did cum on his cute face, so I think you deserve some penalty. What do you say about me sitting on your face, whilst you pleasure me and I'll sort out Ollie later?" Georgie suggests.

"OK. Sorry Ollie." I reply, seeing the relative frustration on his face.

But with no further delay we take our positions, I lay back and Georgie sits across my face, still wearing Ollie's football jersey, which is now draped over my face concealing all the fun stuff going on underneath.

I take my time, I kiss and nuzzle at her upper thighs, teasing as she urges her nylon clad pussy towards my mouth. I continue to mischievously evade her increasingly frantic thrusts for a short while, although it must feel like forever to her, until she eventually and insistently locates my tongue, trapping my head tight when she does. Playtime is over and I go to work. Isolating her clit I suck it into my mouth and keenly lap it up.

This obviously meets with Georgie's approval as she's very strident in her validation. She screamed when I first exposed her clit to my tongue and since then she's been writhing and moaning like she has 20,000 volts surging through her body. I think she's getting close now, partly because of the more compelling tempo of her riding, partly the increased pressure of her grip but mainly because of the volume with which she keeps repeating the words 'oh fuck yes'. Finally she gives in to her body and collapses in a ball of contentment, holding her crotch in her hands, as she attempts to recover from her 'ordeal', whilst Ollie and I both watch her mesmerised by her quivering body.

"Holy shit Becky, that was... I mean it was just..." Georgie moans inarticulately "Ollie, tell your sister to marry her. Oh shit."

"Yeah Ollie tell her." I laugh.

"So are we still wrestling?" Ollie asks naïvely.

"Becky, do you want me to tag in Ollie, or do you want to head back to the living room where you can entertain us some more." Georgie propositions, already knowing the answer.

"Living room." I reply submissively "But you'll have to take care of that." I add, pointing at Ollie still rock-solid manhood.

"I think I can manage that." The young blonde giggles.

So with that we head to the living room.

***

"Kneel there!" Georgie commands me, pointing at the centre of the floor "I just need to sort this out."

With that she pushes her boyfriend back onto the couch, she pulls off his shorts and straddles him, as they begin to make-out. I see her reach down and take hold of Ollie's cock, as she starts to massage through his pantyhose. She brings down her other hand, so she is now kneading his nylon covered balls with one, whilst pumping his shaft with the other. Right at that point, Ollie's phone rings and instinctively and quite frankly inexplicably, he answers it. This causes Georgie to cease her attentions and almost leap off him to preserve her modesty, I assume but I mean WTF??

"Oh hi sis." An obviously flustered Ollie says looking into his phone.

Shit, it's Sam and she obviously on a video call. I gesture to Ollie to not let her know I'm here, as I don't really want to explain what's going on if the camera is turned on me. Honestly I can believe how Ollie has composed himself and is making small talk with Sam given what he'd just been doing seconds before and after the evening we've had!

Whilst Ollie is chatting Georgie decides to turn her attention back to me. She gestures and mouths an instruction for me to crawl over to her, which dutifully I do. When I reach my gorgeous 18 year old dominatrix, she removes my bikini top, which is still up around my neck, whilst my boobs are fully on display. She then pulls me forward and starts to tie the bikini top around my wrists, behind my back, I would call out my disapproval but I don't want to make Sam aware of my presence, so in my confused state, I just let her do it. Once I'm bound she pulls me forward, face first between her legs, obviously eager for more oral stimulation. With little option I take up the assignment. I can feel her start to squirm, and I can just about see her contorted but still pretty face, as she tries not to make a noise.

"Where's Becky?" I hear Sam ask, the mention of my name catching my attention.

"Oh I think she's gone down with Georgie to get something to eat." Ollie replies with an innuendo, which brings an almost silent giggle from his girlfriend.

At this point an over-zealous and impatient Georgie reaches over and again starts handling Ollie's package.

"Look sis, I've gotta go. I think Georgie will be coming soon." Ollie says with another mischievous pun.

With barely a goodbye Ollie hangs up the phone and virtually dives on top of Georgie, and me for that matter, as they once again make out whilst she serves him with a handjob. I'd leave them to it if it wasn't for the thighs wrapped tightly around my head, the restraints on my wrist and the thrusting pussy in my mouth. I can feel them both tense up and then almost in unison they relax and go limp in a state of total bliss. At last I'm able to extricate myself.

"Oh shit Ollie, look what you've done." Georgie exclaims.

"What?" Replies a bemused and oblivious Ollie.

"I'm really sorry Becky. But Ollie's cum in your hair." A mortified Georgie explains.

"It wasn't my fault." An embarrassed Ollie claims, though he probably has a point.

"Oh my god. Look untie me and let me go and get showered." I protest in disgust. Although slightly overplaying my revulsion in the hope that will make my opponents pity me.

12