Lost in the mix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes of course." A horrified and apologetic Georgie answers, as she fumbles to untie me.

And to a chorus of sorrys, I leave the room and head to the bathroom.

* * *

As I shower lots of sordid thoughts go through my head. Thoughts of the sexy young couple currently having sex downstairs.

So I get out of the shower, dry myself, do my hair and make-up, making myself as glamorous as possible. I then dress, slipping on a new pair of seamless, sheer black pantyhose, a gold trimmed, black satin push up bra and a pair of metallic gold 5 inch heels. One more look in the mirror. Stunning!

Then with renewed confidence I stride downstairs and burst into the living room.

Startled Olly and Georgie break what they are doing. And what they were doing was predictably fumbling and groping each other's firm young bodies.

"What's up Becky?" Georgie spits uncertainly, as she looks me up and down. Obviously both confused and disorientated by the interruption.

"Georgie, get off the couch." I command. "Ollie sit at that end of the sofa with your legs up."

Full assurance in manner and tone is needed if you want to make people do what you say without question. And that's what I was displaying. As without delay the young couple both respond to my orders.

With that I kick off my shoes, take a seat at the other end of the couch and reclining way back, I slide down, running my feet down the cushions as I lie back, allowing them to run between Ollie's legs until my sole reaches a stop at his already erect manhood. With no stalling I start to stroke his nylon covered package with my soft feet. Causing Ollie to let out a groan.

I turn to look at Georgie and she is simply standing a couple of feet away watching intently as I violate her boyfriend.

"If you want to watch the best seat in the house is over here." I say lying back further, tilting my head back and licking my lips suggestively. She takes the hint and virtually jumps onto the couch, straddling my face, as I once again take her into my mouth.

It doesn't take too long before the footjob and oral servitude take effect and I have two horny young people loudly climaxing from my actions.

Once satisfied Georgie swings a leg around, stumbling off the couch, quite unsteady on her feet as she stands looking down over me. And I can now see Ollie, who looks completely drained from his exertions.

"Wow Becky. You really need to teach Ollie how to do that." Georgie enthuses.

"Hey Ollie, if you want to learn, there's no time like the present. Why don't you get down on the floor and get on your knees in front of me." I suggest.

Ollie looks across at Georgie for her opinion.

"Go on then Oll." She consents, or rather encourages.

Ollie does as he's told and dropping to knees buries his face between my legs. I let out a sigh as he finds my clit with his tongue, at which I lock my legs tightly around his head, letting him know he's found the right area and that he should stay there. After all, I'm meant to be tutoring him.

"Georgie, are you going to stand there like a spare part or are you going to come over here and kiss me." I invite.

With no further coaxing necessary she joins me on the couch and we immediately begin to make out, as she hungrily engulfs my mouth. As we kiss her hands start to roam over my body, caressing my skin. Well if she's getting into it she may as well put her hands where I want them. So with that I direct her hands to my breasts, which she starts to massage gently, drawing another deep sigh from me as she begins to tenderly stroke my nipples. Taking the hint, from both my sighs and by how hard my nipples have become, she reaches behind me, unfastens my bra and freeing my tits she moves her mouth from mine and down to my boobs.

Having two sexy young things mouthing at my erogenous parts swiftly takes effect and I cum, long and hard. I can see Georgie watching my face intently as I climax. I'm a little self-conscious but not enough to let it inhibit me in any way.

Finally I'm done and I release Ollie and move Georgie back up to kiss me for a few moments before gently pushing her away, to indicate we're finished.

"Ollie, don't be upset but I'm going to be sleeping in Becky's bed tonight." Georgie announces.

"Oh are you?" I ask in surprise.

"Yes, if you're willing to take on another student. But I'm not a quick learner, so you might have to let me go down on you a few times before I completely get it. As I've never even kissed a woman before tonight." She teases.

"Well as it's for your education, how can I say no?" I pose rhetorically.

With that we leave a bemused but pretty satisfied Ollie to his own devices. We get to the bedroom, I throw the young blonde on the bed and I launch myself so I'm sitting astride her face. She needs no further enticement, she just goes to work. Oh my...

* * *

Well last night was unbelievable. Georgie definitely isn't a slow learner, she seems pretty adept with her tongue, fingers and other body parts. But what she did I won't tell, after all what happens in a ladies bedroom should stay there... well mostly!

Suffice to say my experience wasn't enough to win me the wrestling, but it was definitely enough to win me the sex!!


12