Lost in the Mountains Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aahhhhhh faster Prem ji...rub my clit!"

Prem Kumar put his finger on her clit, he could always find it easily, and right at that moment, he grabbed her earlobe in his mouth. As soon as he started rubbing her clit, he bit on her ear.

"Ohhhhmmyyyygoaad aaahhha Prem jiiiii babbyy you're so good!"

"Ahaaahh ahahha!"

As the orgasm approached, Ruhani's moans got way too loud. Prem Kumar kept a hand on her mouth. Her replaced his finger with his thumb on her clit and then inserted two fingers inside her pussy.

"Ummm mmm!" Ruhani moaned into his hands as her throat trembled in ecstasy. That was too inviting for Prem Kumar as he stopped biting her earlobe and instead started licking and biting her throat.

Ruhani literally started jumping on his lap as she came. She removed Prem Kumar's hands, moaned loudly and turned around to kiss him.

"Take me to bed, Prem ji! Aaj apni biwi ko chod chod ke apna bana lo...hamesha ke liye!" (Fuck your wife till she becomes yours forever)

They hurried to the bedroom and kissed for a few minutes.

"Prem jii, I can't wait to have your lund inside me, to fill my womb!"

She quickly removed her clothes and those of her husband. His dick was so erect, it made her sigh.

"Oh babyyy you're so hard!"

"Then take me in your mouth, Ruhani!"

"As you say, husband. I'd do anything you say!"

She got down on her knees like an obedient wife. She felt the girth of his dick for a while, cupped his balls and then took him in her mouth.

"Oh Ruhani! How I've missed your mouth!"

His hands roamed around in her hair as she sucked him expertly. She would take him all the way in, lick his dick with her tongue and then bring it out. In between all that, she planted a few kisses on his hairy balls.

Prem Kumar bent on his knees and pushed his hips to go deeper into her. Then, in a fit of rage, he lifted her and threw her on the bed. In one hand, he held her dupatta and crawled towards her to kiss her.

"Mere se aur wait nahi hoga Prem ji! Apna lund meri chut mein daalo, please!" (I can't wait any longer. Please put your dick inside me)

"Abhi ruko meri jaan! Bahut tadpaya hai tumne. Ab meri baari!" (Wait, my love. You've made me go mad while waiting, now it's my turn)

Saying that, Prem Kumar tied Ruhani's wrist to the bed with her dupatta. Then he took another dupatta kept nearby and tied her other hand as well. Ruhani was surprised. She had heard of BDSM but never could imagine that an old villager would know about it. Maybe he saw it in a movie, she thought. Her stomach churned with the anticipation and her pussy literally throbbed out wetness.

"What are you doing jaan?"

"Shhhh!"

When Prem Kumar was done tying both her arms, he went to the other side of the bed. He put her toes in his mouth and started sucking!

"Prem ji....what are you doiiiing?"

This was completely new territory for Ruhani. The sex between the both of them had been fairly vanilla but ever since Gaurav's return, things had gone wilder.

Prem Kumar sucked her toe for a good five minutes making her moan to make the walls collapse.

Then he kissed her calves and thighs. When he reached near her pussy, he bit her thigh so hard that she cried in pain and pleasure. He then conjured a blade of grass out of nowhere.

He took a moment to savour his young wife's body. It was flawless. White as snow with black hair to complement it. Her nipples were pink and broad. Even after having a baby inside her, they looked that of a young virgin. Her beautiful red lips had lipstick smeared across them and her deep eyes invited him to drown.

He started tickling her body with the blade of grass while kissing her shoulders. He brought down the grass slowly across her body while planting kisses everywhere across her body. He couldn't resist sucking on her breasts and did that for a while as the blade of grass tickled her entire body.

"Kahan se seekha hai aapne yeh sab baby!" (Where did you learn all this?) Ruhani said as her body trembled.

Prem Kumar didn't respond but stopped sucking her boobs. He then, looked at her and slowly brought the grass down to her vagina. He carefully tickled her pussy and then inner thighs.

"Ahhhh! I'm....oh goddd"!

Ruhani orgasmed. Prem Kumar didn't even touch him and yet made her cum. It was like she had never had sex with her husband before. They had unlocked a new level of sexual pleasure. It was as if their marriage had a restart that night. First, it was just attraction, then love, then lust...but now, it was insatiable depravity.

Prem Kumar then lifted her legs in the air and buried his head between them. He put his hand beneath her ass to make sure her legs had enough support. Then, he started licking her pussy. He aimed his nose against her clit and rolled his tongue deep inside her vaginal walls. So, Ruhani was drowning in a wave of double pleasure again!

"Ahhh...ahhhrrrg save me gooddd! Ruko mat Prem ji!"

He was fuelled by her moans and licked her faster and faster.

"Aur tezz aur zor se" (Faster and harder)

"Hayeee ahhhh oooh aa...Prem jiiii"

She cried as yet another orgasm hit her within minutes after her previous one.

"Prem jiii aaapne toh mujhe aaj randi bana diya hai!" (You've made me a whore today, Prem ji!)

"Abhi kahan meri jaan!"

Prem Kumar desperately wanted to fuck her and cum inside her asap. But, that night was special. He didn't wanna end it so easily. So, he got up and grinned at Ruhani. She wanted to hug him and pull him into a kiss but her hands still tied.

"Abhi kahan janeman!" (Not yet, my love!)

As soon as he said that, he put his legs either side of Ruhani's breats and placed his dick in front of her face. She opened her mouth to take it in but he moved away. Since she couldn't use her hands, she lifted her head to take his dick in. But, he moved it away again.

Prem Kumar wanted to see just how much she wanted him. So, he kept at the game for sometime. Ruhani kept chasing his dick with her mouth and then got angry at him, in a cute way.

"Kya hai Prem ji, choosne do na mujhe...please!" (Let me suck it, please!)

"Le fir!" (Take it then)

He entered her mouth so deep that her eyes teared up. But she didn't complain. She tightened her tongue around his dick and sucked hard. Prem Kumar then held either side of her face and pushed his hips into her.

Ruhani was helpless as her old husband fucked her mouth mercilessly. She made mouthed noises as her eyes rolled up in pleasure. When Prem Kumar took breaks from fucking her mouth, she slurped on his cock like lollipop.

As an orgasm neared Prem Kumar again, he stopped it for a final push.

"Ab chod bhi do mujhe meri jaan! Aur mat tadpaoo!" (Stop teasing me and fuck me already!)

Prem Kumar placed his dick at her pussy's entrance and asked:

"Chod du fir tumhein?"

"Haan Prem ji! Aaj mujhe chod chod ke apni randi bana lo!"

"Yeh le fir randii!"

Prem Kumar entered her pussy deep. He started fucking her with hard and fast strokes.

"Aur zor se!"

"Prem jiii...I can't tell you...how much I want you inside mee! Go deeper, please and faster!"

She locked her legs around his hips and pushed him in deeper.

"Yeh aapne mujhe kya dikha diya hai Prem ji! Vaada karo aap har raat mujhe aise hi chodoge!" (What have you done to me? Promise me you will fuck me like this every night).

"Mai 7 kya 100 janam tak aapki randi banke rahungi ahhhh meri jaan my babyyy!"

"Mera bas chale toh din raat tujhe aise hi chodu. Lekin tere paas time kaha. Apne dost ko jo dekhna hota hai tujhe!" (If it were in my hands, I would've fucked you day and night but alas you spend all the time with your 'friend')

"Ahhh bas ab aur nahi, Prem ji. Mai aapki biwi hoon. Aaahh! Aur meri jagah yaa toh aapke pairo mein hai ya fir is bistar pe hai, aapke neeche! Fasterrrr!" (Not any more, Prem ji. I'm your wife and I my place is at your feet or beneath you on this bed)

"Then I promise. I will fuck you in so many different ways that the real slut in you is unleashed! Take this now aaah!"

Prem Kumar instantly stopped fucking her and came on her face. Hot cum stained her gorgeous face. She was surprised but then she surprised Prem Kumar by licking the cum and swallowing it. She again bent her neck forward and sucked the cum off her old husband's dick.

Prem Kumar understood then. The transformation was complete. He had turned a shy, sophisticated young lady into a dirty, cock-hungry slut. It was the start of something beautiful and both of them knew that as they slept in each other's arms, naked and united in love.

***

From that night, Ruhani became sluttier and sluttier. Not a day went by without her fucking Prem Kumar. The old man as well started finding new vigour and energy. He fucked like a 20 year old rather than a 70 year old. He became more physically activity and started exercising.

They explored different positions and different kinky styles to keep adding spice to their sex life. She always remained in his arms or stood holding his hands. That made Ruhani love him more and more. Whenever he would leave her, even for an hour, she would become anxious and desperate to see him, feel him.

One day, Prem Kumar got stuck in a village meeting that seemed to last forever. When he came back, it was around 10 in the night. As soon as he opened the door, Ruhani was sitting there, almost in tears. She was so attached to him! So possessive of him! When he walked in, she ran towards him and kissed him. Within a moment, she removed his pants and started sucking his dick.

The front door was open and Gaurav was still awake but she didn't care. She sucked him hard and then swallowed all of his cum. For the first time, she didn't even waste one drop, gulped down every drop.

"Aap apni biwi ko aise akela mat chhodha karo" (Please don't leave your wife alone like this)

"Kyu nahi. Akela chhodhne pe mujhe itna pyaar mile toh kyu nahi?" (Why not, if I get loved like this upon leaving you again?)

"Aap jaan ho meri, Prem ji!" (You're my life, Prem ji!)

"Come, let's eat!"

In the days that followed, Ruhani became obsessed with swallowing his cum and would often savour it as post-dinner dessert.

As her pregnancy grew, they reduced the frequency of vaginal sex till the finally stopped in the 7th month. Ruhani knew it won't be a problem, but being an old-fashioned man, Prem Kumar simply couldn't do it thinking of the baby inside.

When the pussy licking or fingering stopped giving him the same pleasure, Ruhani knew she wanted something new.

One night, they kissed each other goodnight and were about to sleep when Ruhani hugged Prem Kumar from behind. Her hand reached his dick as she said:

"Prem jii..."

"Yes, my love?"

"I want you to..."

"To what?"

"To fuck me...in the ass"

"What?"

"Please!"

"Ruhani!"

"Prem ji please...you don't fuck me anymore and my body is craving for your lund!"

"But Ruhani..."

"It's safe, Prem ji. Don't worry. Please, aapko meri kasam!"

Prem Kumar turned on the lights and looked at Ruhani's face. She really meant it.

"As you say, my love!"

He kissed her passionately to set the mood. His hands explored her body. Then, he gradually took of all her clothes and kissed her everywhere. Her nipples had become very sensitive and he felt that as he sucked on them.

"Ooooh, suck them harder baby!"

Then, Prem Kumar sucked her clit for some time. While doing that, he carefully slid in his little finger inside Ruhani's ass. Her muscles were tense but the harder he licked, the more they loosened.

"Yes jaaaan aaj meri gaand bhi lelo aap!"

Prem Kumar turned her around on the bed and forced her head down. He kept a pillow beneath her belly so as to give ample cushion. Then he bit her asscheeks and spanked them hard.

"Ahh ahh yesss mere josheele mard!"

He turned his attention to her asshole now and licked it without shame.

"Ahhh!" Just licking brought Ruhani closed to an orgasm and Prem Kumar could feel an opening being created. He quickly picked a bottle of oil from the side table and applied it on his dick while continuing to lick her.

Ruhani was enjoying the experience with her eyes closed and waiting for her orgasm. Just then, she felt Prem Kumar's monster dick against her asshole and reality hit her. Was she really going to do this? It would hurt like hell! Her muscles tightened on just the thought of it.

"Premm jii slowlyyy!"

"Ruhani, I love you and I would never hurt you baby!"

This calmed Ruhani down and that gave Prem Kumar a chance to slide an inch of his dick inside her. There it was. He did something he had never done in his 70 years of existence. Fucking an ass.

"Oh Prem jiiii it hurts like hell!" Tears came out of Ruhani's eyes and her entire body cried in pain. But she knew it was temporary and soon it would turn into pleasure.

"Randi ban na hai toh dard toh sehna padhega!" (You'll have to bear some pain if you want to become my slut)

"Seh loongi mere pati. Aapke liye sab seh loongi. Chodo ab, I'm ready!" (I can bear with anything for you. Just fuck me now)

"Yeh le fir raand!"

Prem Kumar gathered all of his strength and tore through all the muscles that were acting as a barrier between his dick and his beautiful wife's asshole. He went al the way in!

"Oh maaa! Hey bhagwaan aaaaaa Prem jiii"

He rested his cock inside her ass for a few minutes to let her body get used to it. He felt her sphincter muscles stretch and become ready for another pounding. He slowly took out his dick which made Ruhani breathe a sigh of relief. But, it was only temporary as he came back stronger and harder.

"Oh yesss ahhhh!"

This was even better than fucking her pussy. Her ass was so tight and her rectum gripped around his cock, slowly pulling it inside her anus.

"You like it baby?"

"Yes yes yes...fuck me fuck me!"

Ruhani grabbed the bedsheet in her hands in pain and bit her pillow. She then started banging the bed in an ecstasy mixed with pain and pleasure.

Prem Kumar grabbed both her hands and locked them behind her back as he fucked her hard. With his other hand, he rolled her hair around his wrist and pulled them hard.

"Ohhh my goddd...yes, yes fuck me hard...give it all to mee!"

The harder Prem Kumar fucked her the more loudly she begged for more. They fucked as if it was the last day on Earth.

Ruhani felt his cock swell and heat up inside her ass. She knew what was coming. He was!

Her entire ass canal filled with hot cum and it let to her own orgasm. Her ass crack tightened around his dick on its own and sucked the last drop of cum out of it. When that was done, her entire body shuddered in joy as she collapsed on the bed.

Out of breath and in seventh heaven, Prem Kumar also collapsed besides her. They kissed without speaking a word.

"Thank you, baby! Good night! I love you!" Ruhani finally said as she disappeared inside his hairy chest.

"I love you!" Prem Kumar confessed as he caressed her hair.

Ass fucking opened yet another portal for the married couple. Despite being heavily pregnant, Ruhani was insatiable. She begged him to fuck his ass each night and that's what he did. Until a few weeks later, she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.

***

Becoming a young mother completely changed Ruhani. The sex hungry young woman started becoming more mature and motherly. They named the boy Prem after his father.

When they came home, she introduced him to Gaurav.

"Look Gaurav. He's Prem. He's beautiful, right?"

As usual there was no response from Gaurav as he just sat down on the wheelchair and rolled his eyes. Ruhani thought if Gaurav was actually able to understand what was happening, he'd be shattered. A sadness began growing on her. She had become so obsessed with sex and Prem Kumar's love, that she had now totally ignored Gaurav.

"I'll make him interact with Prem more!"

She made herself a promise and quickly moved on to feed her son.

One day, she was sitting in the hall and feeding her baby. He was a month old by then. Gaurav sat there looking at her, or into the abyss, she could never know. Right then, Prem Kumar walked in.

Seeing his beautiful young wife breastfeed his son evoked inexpressible feelings inside him. They hadn't had sex in a month which was surprising considering their recent history. He had unleashed an insatiable slut inside her but in the process, he had also summoned a monster inside himself.

But, he controlled his emotions and sat besides Ruhani decently.

"Iske papa ko nahi milega doodh?" He couldn't resist himself after all and pinched her nipple while asking when the baby's father will get fed with the milk.

"Stop!" Ruhani blushed which made Prem Kumar even more eager to make love to her.

"Mujhe bhool hi gayi ho. Fir se!" (You've forgotten me once again!)

"Never, my love!"

They smiled at each other and sat quietly for a few minutes. The baby slept and Ruhani kept him on his cradle.

She was wearing a t-shirt and pyajamas. She sat besides Prem Kumar, leaning on to him.

"Prem ji..."

"Yes?"

"You don't feel embarrassed about marrying and breeding with someone younger than your daughter?"

She teased him.

"No. You don't feel any shame fucking someone older than your father?"

"Huh! That's cheating."

"In fact, I'm not even that old. I still need milk."

Saying that, he lifted her t-shirt and started sucking her breasts.

"Prem ji ahhh wait!"

He kept on sucking. Delicious milk gave him new energy.

"Prem jiii wait..." She pulled his head towards him and pointed towards Gaurav who was still looking in their direction, at what no one knew.

"Let's go the bedroom please!"

"Noo, I can't wait..." He kept sucking her breasts and stretched his hand to turn Gaurav's wheelchair in the other direction.

"Heheheh oh babyyy my baby is so clever!"

Prem Kumar sucked her breasts hard now and bit them hungrily.

"Yummmy!"

"Is it baby...suck it then...Suck it Prem!"

Prem Kumar crawled up in a foetal position and sucked her tits like a baby. His hands reached her pyajamas and he started removing them slowly. His hand reached her pussy which was damp and inviting. So, naturally, his fingers started doing their work. Pregnancy had made a few changes but her pussy was still considerably tight.

Side by side, he also removed his own pants and shirt.

"Prem ji...you're so old. You should not be doing all this to me and treat me like a daughter. Hahaah!"

"Oh really? Then let's do it!" He stopped sucking and sat on the sofa. In a second, he lifted Ruhani and got her on his lap.

"Come, then sit on your daddy's lap!"

Ruhani was surprised as always at the old man's strength. Unknowingly, they were both indulging in some kinky role play.

"Yes papa. Let your daughter play on your lap!"

She pushed her hips forward and took in Prem Kumar's dick in her pussy.

"Ooof, papa. Itne din hog aye hai!" (It has been so long)

"Haan beti!"

"Ahhh aapko yaad aayi meri chut ki?"

"Haan aah haan meri jaan!"

"Mujhe bhi aapke lund ki baut yaad aayi Papa!"

Prem Kumar was a bit weirded out when Ruhani kept addressing him as papa but his dick seemed to love it. It became harder and harder inside her pussy and he desperately wanted to increase the speed of fucking. This time, however, Ruhani was in control.

"Mujhe fir se maa banado! Put another baby inside me!"

She loosened her hold and let Prem Kumar fuck her faster.