Lost in the Mountains Ch. 02

Story Info
Old husband or former lover, who would Ruhani chose?
7.2k words
3.62
14.7k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation to Lost in the Mountains. Please do read it before getting into this as the base is crucial to the events that unfold here.

We've all experienced heartbreak but what Ruhani experienced can be best described as a heart tear. She was torn the moment she saw the love of her life, who she thought was dead, return while she was naked in her old husband's arms, his cum dripping from her vagina and his baby growing inside her womb, and a spiritual love for him blooming inside her heart.

Gaurav, the only man Ruhani had ever loved before marrying Prem Kumar, had fainted as soon as he reached the unlikely couple fucking in the jungle. They thought it was a reaction to what he saw. But days later, newer developments started to arise.

When he had fainted, Ruhani and her husband quickly took him to their house. They had to call for help midway since age was catching up with the old man and his young wife was pregnant. Gaurav didn't come to his senses all night, or the next day.

The village doctor was summoned. Prem Kumar wanted to keep things lowkey but rumours spread like wildfire.

"It's his wife's former lover!"

"Oh god, it's definitely him."

"What is going to happen now?"

The village was still locked down and people had precious little to talk about. So, this topic became the topic of discussion for all of them.

The doctor, with his years of experience albeit limited to the village, attributed Gaurav's state to shock. He could fathom that the young man hadn't had proper food in months and was probably low on Iron and had severe vitamin deficiencies. To top that, he was probably alone in the jungle, barely surviving.

"He must've seen something shocking that triggered this state but it was definitely a long time coming!" He said, looking at Prem Kumar who shared awkward glances with his wife.

"Let's keep him under observation for a few days!"

The doctor gave Gaurav a drip to make sure some sort of energy was being fed to his body. He injected a few medicines.

Ruhani never left her lover's side. She kept crying and crying. She couldn't face Prem Kumar and just sat down holding Gaurav's hand.

3 days passed, and she barely changed her position. On the bed, she appeared to be fixed and stable but her mind was going through a tornado of emotions. There was an internal battle in which her loss was destined, no matter which side won.

Guilt. Anger. Shame. All these feelings overwhelmed her. She couldn't eat more than a morsel each day. She barely did anything except crying.

How could this happen? Why did she lose faith in her love? Why did she lose faith in her god? Why was she so weak? Why did she marry the old man? Why did she let him knock her up?

Knock her up? She was pregnant!

As soon as the sudden realisation hit her, she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was her old husband.

"Ruhani, my love! Eat something and get some sleep."

"I...I can't!"

"I understand what you're going through but, but think of our baby!"

"Prem ji! What if he's listening!"

"He surely can't, jaan!"

Saying that he caressed Ruhani's head and pulled her into a hug. She melted in his arms. He gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Come, my wife. Let's eat together!"

They ate in silence and then Ruhani got back on the bed. She held Gaurav's hand and dozed off. Probably for the first time in days.

***

Two weeks passed and Gaurav was still not conscious. The relationship between husband and wife had started getting strained. They stopped sleeping together. Prem Kumar would spend his days in the veranda, smoking and getting high. He started getting paranoid. Every passer by seemed to look at him and laugh at his sorry state. Even his own servants, he could see their eyes stab him with mockery.

He stopped talking to people. He always had anger boiled up inside of him. He trusted no one and he missed his wife. He missed her touch, her lips, her moans as he buried his dick deep inside her.

One day, he was outside smoking and he got uncontrollably high. All these anxious thoughts started bothering him again and his groins burned with rage. Right then, he saw a couple walking towards the jungle. They looked at him, greeted him and walked on--nothing different. But, in a few moments, he heard them laughing. And his drug-addled brain thought that they were laughing at him.

He couldn't take it anymore! He stormed inside the house and barged into Gaurav's room. They had kept him in his daughter's old room. There, he saw his wife caressing her former lover's hands as she looked at him in pity. That was it! The tipping point of his legacy.

He rushed towards Ruhani and grabbed her from behind.

"Prem ji!" She exclaimed in surprise.

"I miss you, Ruhani!"

"Ahh what are you doing?" She cried as he grabbed her breasts and bit her ear.

"Just making love to my wife!" He pulled down her blouse and exposed more than half of her breasts.

"Prem ji stop!"

"I can't! I can't. Oh, how I've missed these!" He managed to take one of her breasts out and pinched her nipple. His tongue explored Ruhani's neck and cheeks and shoulders.

"Prem ji, it's Gaurav! Please understand!"

"I don't care! You're my wife now. The past is past!"

"It's not that easy! Let go of me, please!" She turned around and looked at Prem Kumar with fury. Then, she pushed him away!

Prem Kumar was startled for a minute but then he grabbed her shoulders and kissed her on the lips. She tried to move back but then succumbed to the passion. It was late autumn but the room was burning in heat.

Prem Kumar kissed her wildly and she kissed him back with equal intensity. As if in a battle of wits, they both pulled in each other's heads and pushed their tongues deeper and deeper. Slurpy noises and sighs filled the room as Ruhani and her old husband expressed their love through madness.

Prem Kumar simply couldn't control anymore. He quickly got up and lifted Ruhani up by her shoulders. He opened her blouse and bit at her nipples.

"Prem jiiii!" She moaned. It was as if she had forgotten Gaurav's existence altogether. Her hand explored her husband's body and finally rested at his dick. It felt more erect than ever. She pulled his head back and looked into his eyes. She didn't speak a word but Prem Kumar got the message.

Violently, he landed a last kiss on her lips and then turned her around. He turned her around and pushed her down. She planked by the edges of the bed, her ass raised as if she was about to perform a push up.

Prem Kumar lifted her saree and fingered the entrance to her pussy. It was very wet. Ruhani closed her eyes and focused as her husband massaged her clitoris.

"Oh yaaa!" Saying that, she opened her eyes. And that's when reality hit her again. Gaurav lay right in front of her. Her lover of 7 years, unconscious on a bed, as she prepared to get fucked by an old man she met just months ago. And not just any old man, the man she married.

And worse, it wasn't just a shy, dutiful sex. It was pure animalistic, primal, in what humans call as doggy style.

"Prem ji noo!"

She tried to stop him but it was too late. Prem Kumar had waited too long and now he was about to unleash his fury.

He entered her deep and straight away started fucking her in fast strokes. He placed his hand upon her arched back and angled in to go deeper.

"Ahhh nooo please!"

Ruhani begged as her boobs jiggled just a few inches away from the man who was once the love of her life.

"Prem jiii, Prem jiiii ahhh!"

Prem Kumar grunted like a man possessed. He seemed to have newfound virility and stamina that just brutally fucked Ruhani's pussy.

Ruhani could barely stand as her old husband rammed into her from behind. She bent forward and her hair fell on Gaurav's face. Maybe it was good, she thought, for she couldn't seem him anymore and focus on what was turning out to be the best fuck of her life.

"Ahhh yesss. Arhhhh ummmm!" She moaned as a part of her guilt started getting lost in the lust.

But Prem Kumar had other plans. He carefully collected her hair, tied them in his hands and pulled them hard.

"Ahhhhh!" She cried and was forced to open her eyes. Right in front of her, Gaurav had now opened his eyes. He was looking at her! She had never even looked at another man with the wrong eye when she was with him and now she was getting fucked by an old man right in front of him.

"Oh my god! He's ahhhhwakeee. Premmm!"

She couldn't speak out her sentence as the hardest orgasm of her life hit her. Her legs trembled and she pushed her ass back to take in Prem Kumar's dick all the way into her womb. She held Gaurav's face and kept looking at him, her mouth wide open in ecstasy.

As it had happened many times in recent days, Prem Kumar's orgasm synchronised with his wife's as he shot shot after shot of sperm into her pussy. Her lover for 7 years was right in front of him, his face in her hands, as her newer lover spurted hot cum inside her from behind.

"Prem ji, he's awake!" Ruhani finally managed to make some sense.

Prem Kumar saw Gaurav as well but he still didn't take out his dick from the young man's former girlfriend. It was as if he was marking his territory in front of him. Ruhani was his, his wife, his lover, and the mother of his child.

To top it all, since he hadn't fucked in a while, his sperm kept spurting and spurting as it filled Ruhani's pussy and dripped down her thighs. She moaned with every drop hitting her vaginal walls, now with eyes closed, in pleasure and in shame.

"He's awake. Please get the doctor!" She said weakly as she hid her breasts and turned away from Gaurav.

***

Ruhani stayed with Gaurav as Prem Kumar went to fetch the doctor. She tried to talk to talk to him, even though the weight of shame could barely let her speak. But he didn't respond. He looked at her but his mind was somewhere else. It was as if there was a black hole in his eyes and he was lost in a world that doesn't exist.

"Gaurav! Gaurav! It's me! Ruhani!"

She tried to make him speak to no avail.

"Say something! Please! Gaurav!"

In a few minutes, her husband rushed in with the doctor. The latter checked Gaurav's vitals and nodded towards Ruhani. When he saw her, he couldn't look away quickly.

She was a mess. Her hair were all messy, her cleavage was still visible beneath her poorly worn saree, her lipstick was ruined and she stood uncomfortably as Prem Kumar's cum still dripped from her swollen vagina. But, even after all that, she looked like an angel. The doctor's heart burned with jealousy as he imagined what might have transpired between the old couple before he came in.

"What is it, doctor?" Prem Kumar noticed what the doctor was up to and turned his attention away from his beautiful wife.

The doctor asked Gaurav a couple of questions.

"Do you know where you are?"

No answer.

"What is your name?"

No answer.

"Where were you during the landslide?"

No answer.

"Do you remember anything about the landslide?"

Still nothing. No reaction even.

"Do you remember her?"

Gaurav turned his eyelids towards Ruhani but still didn't say anything. Prem Kumar quickly went and hugged her. Ruhani felt uncomfortable and tried to push him away.

"Prem Kumar ji! Looks like he's still in shock. He's conscious now but as you can see, he remembers nothing!"

The doctor then tried to give him a glass of water which Gaurav gulped readily.

"At least he can drink."

Slowly, the doctor tried different things like making him eat, checked his eyes with a torch, checked sensations over his body. Finally, he asked Gaurav to stand up. With the help of Ruhani and Prem Kumar, the doctor got Gaurav down the bed but his legs didn't take the weight. He couldn't stand up!

"There's a problem with his legs. Or maybe his spine. Prem Kumar ji, I'm sorry, I can't do much in this case without proper tests. I'll prescribe a few medicines and I'd recommend you buy a wheelchair. It took him weeks just to open his eyes for this long. Maybe, in a few more days, he's back to normal."

He took a sip of water and gulped it down slowly.

"I'd advise to, ahem, shock him or give him any kind of stress. Let him heal!"

Both Prem Kumar and Ruhani could understand the sarcasm in those words but they were in no way in a state to say anything to him. He was the only doctor in the village and they couldn't afford to hurt him.

Ruhani kept crying and held Prem Kumar's hand tightly.

***

The next few days were again very busy for Ruhani albeit in a different way. She took care of Gaurav flawlessly. She would bathe him, comb him, feed him soup and medicines.

She would also take him out on walks, hoping fresh air would help him. Whenever she did that, crazy stares would follow her. But, by then, she was more or less used to it. She was also now widely accepted as a very important member of the village being the sarpanch's wife. So, barely anyone tried to pass a snide remark.

Some days, she felt that she had hardly ever passed such quality time with Gaurav, even when he was well. She felt herself growing closer to him.

Prem Kumar, on the other hand, began getting more and more frustrated. The lack of sex, the lack of love from the woman he loved the most, made him go mad. Now, that Gaurav was awake, he couldn't just go towards Ruhani and fuck her. He had to win her trust back and take her to their bedroom, where a married couple is supposed to sleep.

But, being a wise old man, he understood what he had to do. He started helping Ruhani out in taking care of Gaurav. He would lend a hand in any and every activity. He would talk to her, crack jokes, and sing songs to uplift her mood.

He started cooking food...after decades! He even tried to converse with Gaurav.

One day, Ruhani was taking a shower as Prem Kumar sat in front of Gaurav and talked to him. Ruhani walked in in the middle of the one-sided conversation.

"Aap lucky to bahut hai, Gaurav ji!" (You are very lucky Gaurav)

"Itne saal duniya ki sabse khoobsurat ladki ke saath pyaar kiya, aur jab bhagwan ne mujhe mauka diya us se thoda sa pyaar lene ka, aap waapis chale aaye!" (You loved Ruhani for so many years and now when I got a chance to get some of her love, you're back again to take it away from me!)

"Khair, bhagwan ka likha koi nahi taal sakta!" (Well, no one can alter what the gods have written in our fate)

Ruhani overheard all this and reality hit her. What was she doing? She had been ignoring her reality all this time.

She was married! Married with all rituals and prayers, legally and spiritually. This wasn't what her mother had taught her. This wasn't what her ethics had agreed upon. She was dedicating all her time and energy to a man who wasn't her husband. This was so wrong!

Even if she was once in love with Gaurav, he was just a ghost of the past now.

"Maybe he doesn't even feel anything! And for that, I'm hurting my husband, who's there for me in blood and flesh. My husband, my soulmate, whose kid grows inside my belly!"

A sense of duty and reality dawned upon her. She went to her dressing table and wore sindoor on her head. She applied a red bindi after days! She took out a silky red salwar-kameez and wore a beautiful shining dupatta. She brushed her hair and ran her hands over her bangles as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Ab bani na suhagini!" (Now, you look like a married woman!)

She walked towards Prem Kumar and touched his feet. Gaurav watched on, without really seeing anything it seemed.

"I am sorry, husband! I have been away from you for so long!"

Prem Kumar gave her his blessings and kissed her hand.

"I am back. From today, I am back. My soul belongs to you for 7 rebirths, but from today, my body belongs to you...again!"

"I love you, Ruhani! And I understand what's going on in your mind. You take your time to heal, your old husband is always here for you...well, till I am alive!"

"Prem jiii..."

"Hahaha meri jaan! Aise udaas mat hua karo!" (Don't get sad so easily, my love)

"Jaao ab mere liye apne haath ki badhiya si ek cup chai bana do. Bahut din ho gaye!" (Now, make a cup of tea for me. It's been too long!

"Ji Prem ji!"

Ruhani and Prem Kumar had tea together as husband and wife after a long time. The sweet sips and naturally-flowing conversation soothed their hearts. They kept looking at each other and smiling. It was very refreshing for the two.

A romance which had only been budding between them before Gaurav's return, started to emerge once more.

That night, Ruhani cooked Prem Kumar's favourite meal and they ate together for the first time in ages. After Gaurav slept, they both sat in the veranda and Prem Kumar lit up a marijuana cigarette. He took a few long puffs and then offered it to Ruhani.

"I can't Prem ji. The baby!"

"A couple of drags won't hurt him. Come on! We rarely get a chance these days!"

Ruhani obliged and took very short couple of drags and passed the cigarette back to Prem Kumar. Those two puffs were enough to make her a little high.

"Ruhani, I've missed you!"

Prem Kumar confessed. There was such an innocent look on the old man's face that it melted Ruhani's heart. Despite their age difference and his below average looks, she knew that this person was indeed her soulmate.

"I've missed you to, my husband!"

"Since he has been back..erm." Prem Kumar couldn't take Gaurav's name and was a bit hesitant to ask what was on his mind. But, he mustered up the courage and shot his question:

"Since Gaurav has been back...do you still love me?"

Ruhani made a sorry face and went blank. There was a rift in her mind and a chasm tore her heart. Her mind perhaps didn't know the answer, but her soul did. And maybe that's what caused an internal strife like that. Prem Kumar felt what was going on with her and turned his face away and said:

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to...!"

Right then, he saw a shadow tower over him. He turned towards it and saw Ruhani was standing in front of him. She looked as beautiful as always. She was wearing a dark green coloured salwar kameez. Her hair hung beautifully down her shoulder. Her chest expanded with the tide of sighs inside it. She had tears in her eyes but that didn't do no harm to her beauty. Even though she just had a sober lipstick on, she looked as gorgeous as she did on their wedding night.

The only difference that Prem Kumar saw was that, this night, she truly loved him and was his, forever. She bent down, locked her fingers in his and kissed him.

"I love you more than anything in the world! Never doubt that!"

Hearing this, Prem Kumar pulled her on to his lap and she giggled. It was mesmerizing seeing her laugh so joyously, without a care in the world, for probably the first time since they met. She tried to break free playfully but the old man had enough strength to hold her. She looked at him surprisingly and then with eyes full of lust.

They kissed passionately. Prem Kumar had her imprisoned in his grasp, in his love. He held her head and planted long kisses on her lips. He squeezed her boobs and pinched her nipples.

They were in the veranda! Anyone walking across Prem Kumar's house could see what was happening but they didn't care. Or maybe that's what made their lovemaking even more intense.

Prem Kumar took his fingers inside her panties and then inside her wet pussy. Ruhani broke the kiss for a second and expressed her surprise at her old husband's boldness. But, as soon as his fingers entered her, she closed her eyes and fell back on his chest.

"Ahhhh! Oh yess!"

She could feel Prem Kumar's erection beneath her ass and she rubbed herself against it. The assault on her pussy and the thick member grinding against her ass made her go wild.