Lost Lands: Holstaur's Farm

Story Info
Perrin accepts the holstaur's offer to help run the farm.
7.8k words
4.71
40.7k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
820 Followers

A Christmas treat for all my loyal readers. All characters in this story are over 18 years of age. Enjoy!

###

Perrin Anders slammed the hoe into the ground once more. Taking off his hat, he wiped away the sweat of the morning's work and looked out over the fields. Rows on rows of seeds had been sown in the dark fertile earth, awaiting the first rains. He looked up further, past the edge of the warded fence and to the forest which grew wild at the edge of his property. Underbrush exploded beneath towering trees whose foliage wreathed the land below in shadow. Tangled thorns and vines strangled the darkness where strange things lived and hunted. Things his mother had warned him against. Things that had claimed his father long before Perrin could remember the man. Perrin turned nineteen that winter, and so was due the farm and all its environs. A heavy task for one so young, but he had confidence nonetheless.

Perrin sighed and shook his head. He had other problems anyway. With his mother, Charla, dead, all the work of the farm fell all to him. And there was so much to do...

"Hello there."

Perrin jumped at the voice in a world of silence. He turned sharply towards the gate and gaped. A woman stood there, leaning on the fence. The only thing she wore was a pair of overalls that did nothing to hide her curvy form. And curvy was the right word. She was even taller than him, a pair of stubby cow horns rising out of her mottled black and white hair. Her face was serene and beautiful in a matronly way, and her breasts...

Well, there was no getting around her breasts. They swelled against the front of her overalls, mashed against the thick fabric and risking popping free with her every movement. Perrin could fairly hear those generous orbs slosh with their creamy bounty. Her scent filled the air with a far from unpleasant, creamy fragrance that made him acutely aware of how tight his pants were.

Perrin had never met a holstaur before, one of the many creatures created during that cataclysmic event that had formed the Lost Lands. When demons and their taint had spread from rifts across the world, mutating and reshaping the land and beasts who'd resided there. But he had heard enough to be wary. Though they were far from the most aggressive creatures around the Wire Woods, he'd heard of them preying on men and women. Enticing them into their arms, soothing and enthralling the unwary with their addictive cream.

"Hello," Perrin said, stepping slowly towards the fence. "Can I help you?"

"Well I do hope so, sweet thing. Name's Tabitha." She drew out a placard showing 'Help Wanted' in large black letters. "You the one who put this up on the road?"

"Oh," Perrin said. "Um, yes. I did."

"Well isn't that plum perfect! It just so happens I'm looking for a place to work," she said, beaming radiantly.

Perrin hesitated at that. He was never terribly good at this part. During the harvest season, when extra hands had been needed, his mother had usually handled the more confrontational aspects of the farm's business ventures, while he much preferred to get his hands in the dirt and work the fields.

Tabitha smiled again. A very warm smile, Perrin noted. "I understand. You've probably heard about holstaurs, haven't you?"

Perrin shifted. "Well..."

She laughed richly. "Oh, don't worry your silly head there, darling. Truth be told, some of my sisters have been... well, aggressive to be sure," she said. "And you see, the stories don't lie. But they are a bit of an exaggeration."

"O-oh?"

"Oh yes," she said, leaning in, and oh but it was a trial not to look down into the creamy valley that was revealed. "You see, a holstaur needs to be milked, darling. And some cows, well, if they don't get it, they become a little... aggressive. See? And if they're too long gone and find a nice fella or filly, then they just can't help themselves, and pull the poor little thing into their big, milky tits. And of course, sometimes, you get the worst sort. The sort that go ahead and take advantage of pretty young things like you, making them addicted to their cream and milking their essence."

Perrin blushed, swallowed thickly, his cock throbbing. "I... I see."

"But you don't need to worry about that with me," she said, winking. "See, I got myself a personal milker. Keeps me nice and empty so I can live my life as I like. Make sure I don't have to find myself some cute little boy to do it for me all the time. Not that I complain. It feels right good having a fella on my lap, their soft lips on my teat and just... drinking all my cream."

She shivered, her breasts bouncing with the movement. Perrin stared at those rich, full orbs perhaps a little longer than was proper before he managed to pull his eyes back to her smiling face. "I... I see."

"I bet you do," she chuckled. She brushed back her mottled hair with a weary sigh. "And I want t' settle down. But wouldn't you know it? I get chased out of everywhere, try as I might. Cities and towns only believe those tales of us taking sweet milky thralls and keeping them nice and dumb and horny. Little more than pet milk slaves for us. And I'm not looking to wander over the world no more. A holstaur doesn't much like to wander. We wanna find a nice homestead, see? Just settle in nice and proper. And I ain't afraid of working for it. That's why I was so excited t' see your sign on the road looking for a housekeeper."

Perrin chewed on his lower lip, thinking. Or, trying to. Her sweet, creamy scent was awfully distracting. But he had always thought of himself as a good man. A kind one. And his mother never would have turned away someone in need...

"Seems to me you got yourself some nice wards here," she observed suddenly. She reached out and tapped one of the poles fencing the property. The ward written on the wood flashed red, sparking. She pulled her finger back, and Perrin watched raptly as she sucked it. "Smart of you. Keeps the demon's taint and those carrying it out. And looks like it's a contract work. So, how about this. You just tell me the laws of the land, and I'll swear to obey them so long as I'm on the property. Sounds fair?"

Perrin licked his lips. It did sound alright... Though his mother had arranged the wards after his father was lost to the forest, Perrin had never actually worked a contract with someone. But he had seen his mother apply it to a few of the tainted when they worked for a season, to keep them out of trouble.

"Tell you what," he said at last. "We'll have a... trial period for a few weeks. See how it goes."

Tabitha brightened eagerly. "You will! Well that's mighty kind! Now, how's about that ward contract? How about we say... I'll not do anything that you won't want me to. Sounds good?" she asked. "That way, you don't have t' worry about me tricking you into doing something... silly."

"I... I guess that sounds good. My mother usually did this..."

"Aw, you poor thing. Lost your mother hm?" the holstaur said sympathetically, and there was an odd twinkle in those dark, beautiful eyes.

Perrin cleared his throat awkwardly. "Uh, yeah. Right. So, the ward..." Perrin raised his hand and spoke the pass spell. Tabitha closed her eyes as a ribbon of magic stretched out from the ward and gently wrapped around her throat, forming a dark band inscribed with the words of the contract. She took a sharp breath as the spell sealed itself, snapping off the ward and glowing on her throat like a collar.

And before Perrin knew what was happening, he was in the statuesque woman's arms, his head pressed against the soft cushion of her breasts. He gasped, head spinning as he was treated to a sudden flood of her creamy scent. "Oh, thank you! Thank you thank you thank you! Such a sweet boy, giving me a hand like this. I don't know how I can repay you, sweet thing that you are," Tabitha cooed and nuzzled him lovingly.

Perrin flushed deeper. "Um, T-Tabitha!"

"Whoops!" the holstaur laughed, releasing him and planting her hands on her generous hips. "Sorry there, sweet thing. Sometimes I forget myself. Don't worry! You're the boss. But uh, mind if I set up in the barn yonder? I gotta get my milker all set. Been a bit since I got these puppies nice and empty. And I'm starting to feel it."

She hefted her sloshing teats and Perrin felt his flush grow a little more. "Um, no. No problem. Do you need a hand?"

"Nah. I can get it set up real fine," she said, flashing him a smile. "But thanks kindly for the offer," she added, pushing open the gate and strolling inside. She ruffled his hair lovingly as she passed. "I got a feeling we're gonna get along real well."

Perrin smiled back uncertainly. "I uh... hope so too..."

###

Perrin had always enjoyed the routine of farm work. It was predictable. Easy. Natural, and he'd done it all his life. There was comfort in the routine, especially when such massive changes had come into his life. Of course, all the Lost Lands were unpredictable. Had always been. But the world beyond the fields had never really interested him. His were primarily practical concerns. But he knew enough that every morning he first checked the wards around the grounds, for demons stalked the Lost Lands, and to fall to their grasps was a fate far worse than death.

He was in the midst of watering the fields when he heard a throaty moan from the barn. For a moment he froze, his heart hammering with fear before he remembered that he wasn't alone on the property anymore. He relaxed a little, but when he heard that deep, pleasured lowing again he felt his heart flutter with an entirely new feeling.

His steps began to move towards the barn. He knew he shouldn't. Knew it was improper and highly rude, but the sounds called to him. The panting cries and the unmistakeable thumping of machinery drawing him in like the drums of a wilder queen. The door stood open a sliver. Perrin hesitated a moment more, then peeked inside.

Sunlight bled through from the loft and cracks in the walls, revealing the empty stalls and tools resting in sharp relief. Near the rear of the barn was Tabitha. She was sitting on a stool, the straps of her overalls undone and flopping down on her lap, freeing her immense, freckled breasts to the open air. All save her nipples, which were firmly clasped in a pair of rubber cups connected by a hose to a large pump.

Perrin stared, dumbstruck at the scene. Tabitha's face was rapturous as she cradled her massive breasts. Her cheeks flushed, lashes fluttering. Her pants and moans echoing in the barn as she ground her ass against the stool, palming her soft, bouncy breasts.

"Mmnnn! Oh y-yes! Ah. Ahn! Yesss! Milk me. Oh gods yes. Ah. Ahn! M-moooooo!"

Perrin realized he was breathing deeply. The steady thump of the pump seemed to reverberate through him. His heart throbbed, his ears ringing with the gushing suck of those tubes.

"Mnnn! Yes! Yessssss!" Tabitha cried out, one of her hands sliding down her creamy breast, down, down, and... and between her legs...

Perrin flushed, ashamed, yet he couldn't turn away from the carnal sight as Tabitha rocked against her fingers, her breasts quivering in the embrace of the rubber cups, masking her nipples like some belated piece of modesty. Her breasts bouncing in her grasp. Bouncing. Bouncing...

"Ooooh yeeeeessssss!" Tabitha screamed, her voice ringing out, her whole body tensing as she came in a thunderous climax. Her peak hit Perrin like a punch in the gut. He gasped, taking in a shuddering breath, his knees bending as his cock strained against his pants.

Tabitha sighed, easing back. With a shaking hand she reached out and touched the pump, the machine winding down slowly. With a moan she disconnected the cups and at last Perrin had a full view of her glorious teats, the nipples puffy and still dribbling with the sweet cream of her milk. His tongue moved over his lips as Tabitha cradled her breasts, smiling down at them with sated delight. He watched her reach behind the machine and unhook a glass bottle; her thick, rich cream sloshing within.

Lazily, Tabitha picked up the straps of her overalls and once more covered her breasts. Perrin started back, breaking the strange spell woven around him. He glanced down and noticed for the first time how painfully hard he was. Flushing, he hurried away and back to the fields, but it was a long time indeed before he managed to walk without a limp.

###

The sun had begun to set by the time Perrin made his way back to the house. He hadn't forgotten the incident in the barn, and knew that seeing Tabitha would be awkward. Nonetheless, he had no intention of sleeping outdoors. Strange things wandered the Lost Lands during the night, and even with the wards about he had no intention of being caught outside. The denizens of the Wire Woods had many ways to entice their prey, as they had his father. He opened the door and paused as a bevy of sweet, warm smells wafted to him.

"Perrin! There you are. I was wondering where you'd been. C'mon in! I've got dinner all set up for us."

Perrin recovered himself at the singing voice of Tabitha and he stepped into the dining room, staring in awe. Arranged before him on the table was a feast of baked delights, still steaming as if just plucked from the oven. Breads and cakes layered in oozing chocolate. Pies steaming through the slatted crust. All laid beside foods that he'd never seen before but that made his mouth water immediately.

Tabitha sat in a chair at the head of the table. "I was never much of a cook but I'm a swell baker. Well! Whad'ya think?"

"Um, wow," Perrin could only say. "This looks amazing."

She beamed. "Glad you think so. Come on! Dig in. I made it special for you. You were out there working all day like a big, powerful stud of a man. I think it's high time you had a bit a pampering. Don't you?"

Perrin flushed a little. He'd never considered himself in need of pampering. But a strange warmth filled his chest at the busty woman's words. He took a seat and pulled over a roll, not noticing the sparkle in Tabitha's eye as she leaned on the table, chin in her palms, breasts resting on her plate as he took a bite.

Warm, fluffy bread practically melted in his mouth. A filling of something sweet, thick and heavy burst onto his taste bud. "Mmm," Perrin gasped. "That's good!"

Tabitha giggled. "Glad you think so. Well? Go ahead! Eat up. There's plenty. And we want you big and strong for all the work you'll be doing."

With a will Perrin went to it. The warm food, its taste accented with a melting creaminess, oozed through him wonderfully. Gods. He'd never eaten anything so good! He was in the midst of taking a slice of rich chocolate cake when he noticed Tabitha hadn't touched the plates. He swallowed what he'd been eating. "Oh, uh. Won't you have something?"

Tabitha smiled happily. "Mmm, so nice of you to worry about me, darlin'. But I already ate. Love baked goods but truth be told it doesn't fill me up like it does such a pretty young thing like you. Besides," she added, her long lashes fluttering. "I do so love to see a man enjoy my bounty."

Perrin flushed with embarrassment. To avoid having to reply he resumed eating. The rich food warmed him wonderfully, easing away the strains of the day and filling him with a lazy lethargy. Chocolate melted in his mouth and oozed down his throat. Honey and cream tickled his taste buds and down his throat. At last he laid down his fork, easing back in the chair with a warm sigh.

"All done?" Tabitha said.

"Mmm. Yeah..." Perrin mumbled, his eyes lidded with exhaustion, his thoughts sloshing in his head with warm contentment.

"Glad ta hear, stud. Oof. You look like a right tired. C'mere. I've got just the thing to make you feel more... relaxed..."

Perrin let her pull him out of the chair and guide him into the living room. He came a little to himself as Tabitha slowly undid the buttons of his shirt, tossing the fabric aside and leaving him naked from the waist up. "Uh, Tabitha?"

"Don't you worry none sugar," the holstaur said soothingly. "You had a long day and you just need a chance ta relax."

"Um, but I..."

"Just a massage, sweet thing. Ease those muscles. Don't you forget now. I swore I'd not do anything your pretty little head wouldn't like. Didn't I? And this here contract 'll make sure I always keep my word. So, there's nothing to worry about. Is there?"

That was true, Perrin knew. And he supposed he didn't... necessarily mind as she helped him lie down on the couch, his stomach resting on the warm, woolen fabric of the blanket. He jumped a little as he felt Tabitha straddle him, her soft thighs engulfing his legs, her mons resting against his firm ass. "Uh..."

"Just relax, sugar," Tabitha said, her voice falling into a sing song cadence, her hands coming to rest on his shoulders. "Just tell me if you're at all uncomfortable."

Well, he was, but Perrin could hardly tell her that his hardening cock was the cause. Perrin shifted, but as the holstaur's hands began to gently work the tension of his shoulders, he found it harder to be tense. To be nervous. In fact, it felt... it felt good. Very good. Nice and soothing. And she had sworn she wouldn't do anything he didn't want...

Slowly, Perrin relaxed beneath the busty holstaur, his body warmed by the meal he had eaten. The heaviness of exhaustion settling more firmly on him. His muscles easing, growing soft. Pliable in the holstaur's knowing hands.

"Feel good, don't it?"

"Mmm," Perrin sighed as she worked.

"Feels nice and warm here hm? Just easy ta relax under my hands. Feel nice and soft. Nice and eeeeasy," she said, her voice soft, a tickle in his ear as her hands rubbed soothing motions into his back.

"Mmm. Yeah..." Perrin sighed.

"Feelin' nice and relaxed now, huh, darling? Nice and... pliable..."

"Pliable..." Perrin murmured.

"Nice and soft. Nice and easy. Nice and warm..."

"Yeah..." Perrin said, softer now.

He heard the holstaur hum in amusement. Felt her shift. Her hands continued to massage his shoulders, but now something soft pressed into his back. Something with two firm nubs.

"I really appreciated your giving me a chance, Perrin," Tabitha breathed into his ear, her hair brushing the back of his neck. "Not many would be so nice and trusting of a holstaur, you know. They'd be so afraid of us. Of us making them into our silly little milk boys. Our little farm boy slaves who just can't help but drink all our milk."

"Yeah..." Perrin sighed, barely listening. Just absorbing her every word as he was pressed beneath her softness, his thoughts as lazy as a dog lying in the summer sun.

"You know why you did?"

"Mmm?"

"Because you needed me around the place," she said, her lilting voice seeping into his ear, turning his soft, muddled mind into mush. "Because you need a woman around the place. And I need a man, don't I? A nice... quiet... pliable man. So soft. So... needy..."

Perrin bit his lower lip, feeling his cock throb, hardening further. He inhaled deeply, taking in a long breath of that scent. That warm, homey smell of cream that just made him relax. Made him ease. Made him...

"Obedient," Tabitha breathed.

"O...bedient?" Perrin murmured, worry creasing his brow, tightening his shoulders. But before he could focus on it her hands had soothed away the tension in his body. Her breasts pressing more firmly against his back.

"Obedient," Tabitha breathed.

"Oh..." Perrin sighed. "Obedient..."

"But don't worry," Tabitha giggled. "I ain't like one a those wild holstaurs. If they saw a silly, obedient boy like you around, why, they'd be liable to turn him into their little bimbo pet. Wouldn't they?"

"Mmm," Perrin sighed, his blood warming at the strange thought of being entrapped by the wonderous curves of a wild holstaur. Her thighs engulfing his. Her pussy swallowing his cock, drowning him in warm softness. In the sweet ambrosia of her milk. All the while she fucked and milked his mind away. Turning him into her obedient pet. Her personal slut.

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
820 Followers