Lost Lands: Holstaur's Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
816 Followers

Her little... bimbo... husband...

"But I don't want that," Tabitha breathed, her lips gently kissing the back of his neck. "Don't you worry now, darling. Don't you worry about a thing. You had me bound by a contract. And I want what you want. After all, this is a big property you got. Lotta work around here. Which is why you hired me."

"Yeah..."

"And I think it would be fine 'n dandy if'n I helped you out a bit more round here, huh?"

"Mmm..."

"After all, a silly boy like you needs all the help he can get..."

"Yeah..."

Tabitha giggled, a sound that made Perrin twitch with desire.

"Such a good boy, Perrin. My darling boy. You're doing so good. And I promise I'll show you just how lovely it will be to have me around," she said, her hands still moving, still easing him, still working him into a puddle of needy desire beneath her. "We've got plenty a time. And I think we're gonna get along real fine. Real... fine..."

Perrin sighed again, eased by her comforting tone and the warm languor that spread through him like honey under a butter knife. That's right, he thought vaguely as he began to drift away. That's right. They had plenty of time. Plenty of time...

###

Perrin normally woke with the sun, but that morning was different. He sat up in his bed feeling oddly relaxed and... something else he couldn't quite name. But he felt good. Better than he had for a long time. As he dressed, he wondered what had happened last night. The last thing he recalled was eating dinner and Tabitha inviting him for a massage. A massage... Perrin felt a flush at the thought of that curvy holstaur atop him, but everything after she took his hand was a haze. As he thought about it, a warm contentedness spread through him, his hands slowing as he smiled in easy bliss. Well, whatever had happened, it couldn't have been that bad. After all, the holstaur was bound by the contract. She'd never do anything he didn't want. He quickly finished dressing and stepped outside, ready to face the day.

And a good day it was. The sun beamed down, not too hot. Not too bright. The loamy soil of the field already showed the first hints of green shoots. That was the benefit of living so near the Wire Woods. Things grew there like hotcakes! Of course, you had to be careful weeding. Some seeds snuck in, and the last thing a farmer needed was to step outside to harvest the pumpkins, and suddenly find himself in the nectar riddled grasp of a waiting alraune. Rolling up his sleeves, Perrin made his way towards the fields, his path taking him by the barn.

"Oh, darling? Um, mind giving me a hand real quick?"

Perrin halted, the sound of Tabitha's voice singing through him. He glanced at the barn, swallowed, and somewhat nervously, eased open the door.

Tabitha sat within on the stool he had seen her on yesterday, her breasts once more capped in the cups of the silent pump. She smiled at him and beckoned him in with a nod of her horned head. "C'mon in. I seem to be having a little trouble..."

"Oh?" Perrin said, walking inside now. "What seems to be the problem?"

"Well, seems like my machine is busted. Won't pump."

Perrin frowned. "Oh. Well, I could take a look at it..."

"Already did. Needs a part I don't got on me. And... well, the issue is, darling, I'm in a bit of a fix. See, I kinda need to get my big breasts milked."

She pulled free the cups and Perrin stared, gobsmacked at the sight of Tabitha's breasts, nipples engorged and puffy with need. He gulped, a wave of heat passing through him, his tongue cleaving to the roof of his mouth.

"Oh. I don't know..."

"Please, sugar?" Tabitha moaned, hefting her teats, and gods above Perrin could very well hear them slosh with their creamy contents. "I just gotta, and I can't do it myself without the pump. And I know you've got some gentle hands there."

Perrin flushed deeper, but as he watched a pair of white droplets bead the holstaur's breasts and slide lazily down her teats, he found himself nodding. "I... of course, Tabitha. I'd be happy to."

"Oh, thank you, darling. I knew I could count on my good boy," she said, fluttering her lashes.

Something about the way she said that bothered Perrin, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He nodded shakily and fetched a stool and a bucket, dragging them over before taking a seat before the busty holstaur. "So um, how should I..."

"Just like this, darling," Tabitha said, suddenly leaning forward and wrapping her arms around his neck. Perrin started, finding his face an inch from hers. He was suddenly aware of just how... large she was. How much taller than him and how... how wonderful she smelled. Like fresh churned cream...

"You gonna stare all day, darling? Or are you gonna milk my big breasts?"

Perrin flushed, snapping back to the present and Tabitha's smiling face. Nervously he reached down between them until his hands touched her massive breasts.

"Ah!" she gasped.

"Sorry!" Perrin stammered, yanking his hands away. "Did that hurt?"

"Oh no, Perrin. Not at all. I'm just... real sensitive when I'm so full..."

"Oh. Um... yes..." Seeing the rosy hue in the holstaur's normally pale cheeks made Perrin flush even harder, to say nothing of when he again gently touched her heavy teats, eliciting a low, sighing moan from her.

"Mmmnn. There. Just like that. Nice and easy. Eaaaaasy. Now, just take my nipples in your hands. Be gentle now. I'm real sensitive there."

"R-right."

Gently, Perrin stroked her breasts, moving his hands slowly towards the hardened nubs of her nipples. Tabitha moaned low and heavily, her breath hot and sweet against his face. "Oh yes... J-just like that, darling. Mnnn. You're real... real good at that. A good... good boy. Now just... just give 'em a bit of a massage."

Perrin nodded shakily. Oh gods, what was he doing? But he couldn't stop. He'd come this far. He felt her arms tighten around his neck as his fingers gently touched her puffy nipples, tickling them with the tips of his fingers. He could fairly feel the engorged milk within straining for release.

"Oh P-Perrin. Just... just like that. Now... now hold them real firm. Massage them a bit."

"Like this?"

"Mnnnnnn! Yessss!" the holstaur moaned as his hands shyly sank into her dangling breasts, pressing them together, mushing their softness and letting his fingers stroke her.

He lost himself in the movements. The sweet smell of her milk. The sensation of her arms around him, her soft moans an inch from his face, her eyes lidded with the pure pleasure of his hands on her heavy tits.

"Yessss. Just... ah... just like... like that. Oh gods. Gods, Perrin. I'm... I'm gonna... I'm... M-mooooooooo!" Tabitha moaned, the sound shuddering from her as milk suddenly burst from her engorged teats. Her milk hit the bucket with a metallic ping, the scent swelling upwards. As if of their own accord, his hands continued to move, gently teasing her breasts, milking her more and more.

"Oh Perrin," she panted, her dark eyes so warm. So soft. So smoky with her unrestrained pleasure he could just lose himself in them. "Oh, my lovely... sweet boy..."

By the time she was done, her sensitive breasts emptied of their sweet cream, Perrin was harder than he had ever been in his life. Every breath came heavy and ragged, almost as deep as Tabitha's.

"Mmm. Darling? I think I'm empty. Not that I'm complaining, mind," she said.

Perrin jumped, pulling his hands back from the holstaur's heavy breasts. "S-sorry, Tabitha."

She smiled at him, and oh gods, those lips. Those wonderful, puffy red lips were so close to his. Begging to be kissed. "Oh darling, there's nothing you need to apologize for. You were just being a good boy, weren't you?"

Again that warm wash at her words. A hint of shame, but something deeper. "Y-yes."

"Yes, what?"

"I ah... I am a good boy," Perrin said.

He couldn't believe what he just said, but when he saw how adoring Tabitha's eyes were, he let those worries go. She stroked his cheek lovingly. "Mmm. And I agree. Like I said, I don't mind none if you keep milking me a bit. Though," she added, reaching down between them and caressing the front of his pants. "Looks like you enjoyed it, too."

Perrin sucked in a breath as her fingers stroked the tenting fabric of his pants, his cock twitching, yearning to feel those deft fingers on his hot flesh. "T-Tabitha, I don't..."

"You can't very well go back ta work all hard like this," Tabitha breathed, smiling wonderfully. "Here," she cooed, sliding slowly down his front until she was kneeling between his legs, her eyes shining up at him soulfully. "Let momma Tabitha take care of you."

Perrin's heart hammered in his chest as she easily unlaced the front of his pants. He knew he should tell her no. Deny her. The contract would do it. The command was on the tip of his tongue, but as his cock sprang into the open air, painfully hard and throbbing, he could only find a soft whine in himself. Tabitha's eyes flashed in delight as she leaned in. "Oh darling. You needed this more than you think."

"T-Tabitha... I..."

"If you don't want it, say the word," she said, tapping the collar binding her throat. "And I'll stop right quick. You're in control, my sweet thing. I'm just the help. Now let me... help you."

"I-oooooh," Perrin moaned as her tongue glided up his shaft, teasing the sensitive underside and flicking the throbbing head. "I... I don't..."

"Hush now. Pretty young thing like you deserves a treat. After all, you been so kind to me," she breathed, pushing forward, her generous breasts engulfing his cock. "Such a good boy helping me milk my big, soft breasts. So milky. So heavy. So soft. Time for them to reward you."

"Oh gods," Perrin gasped as she began to lift her breasts, squeezing his throbbing manhood between them, her milk lubricating them as she masturbated him between those two glorious orbs. "T-Tabitha. I..."

"Feels so good, doesn't it?" she breathed, moving more, her breath steaming. The scent of her fresh milk filling the air, soothing him. Easing away his fears. "Feels so good bein' pleasured by my big... milky... tits... doesn't it?"

"Mnnn," Perrin moaned, clutching his chair in helpless pleasure. Oh, gods this couldn't really be happening. It couldn't really be happening! But if it wasn't. If this really was a dream, let him never wake. Let him live forever in that wonderful world of milk and softness and easy surrender.

"Such a good boy," Tabitha breathed, his cock never escaping the mass of her milky tits, the softness capturing him. Engulfing him. "Such a good... sensitive boy... So relaxed. So... easy..."

"Ohhh," Perrin moaned.

"Don't you worry none," the holstaur breathed as her breasts moved faster. "Tabitha's going to treat you right. Like a good... soft boy should be... You milked me fine, darling. Now's my turn to milk you..."

"Oh f-fuck," Perrin moaned, his hips weakly bucking, driving his cock between her creamy tits. Her bouncing breasts. He couldn't look away. Couldn't take his eyes from those soft orbs as they bounced on his lap. Mushing his cock between them. Bouncing. Bouncing. "Oh f-fuuuuuck!"

His orgasm snuck up on him like a dream. He cried out, every muscle tensing as his cock exploded, his seed bursting from between the holstaur's magnificent tits, splattering her soft mounds with ribbons of his cum. Some hit the holstaur's face, and her tongue, quick as a whip, snapped out, licking it up eagerly.

Perrin collapsed back into the chair, panting, weak, spent. Tabitha smiled, lifting her massive breasts from his lap, and Perrin could only watch, stunned into silence as she hefted her magnificent breasts, and deftly licked up his cum.

"Mmm. Looks like someone's been keeping himself pent up a touch too," she said, smiling. "You know, Perrin. That's a very naughty thing to do. It could be unhealthy. A young, virile boy like you needs to cum regularly."

"I... um... y-yes. Okay."

Her eyes sparked. "Yes what?" she said.

He flushed deeper. "Yes, mommy Tabitha."

She beamed and reached down, fondling his hair. "Aw. There's my good boy. Now, you go on and get your work done."

Perrin looked at the holstaur blankly. Suddenly realizing what he'd done, he hastily did up his pants and scrambled out of his seat. "Oh gods. I'm... I'd better..." He turned and ran out of the barn as quickly as he could.

Tabitha watched him go, a twinkle in her dark eyes. This was going even better than expected. She stood up slowly, buttoning back up her overalls. Reaching down, she picked up the pail. Milk had sloshed over the brim, soaking into the floor of the barn. She tsked, shaking her head. That boy. But it was fine. She still had plenty. Whistling a tune to herself, she made her way outside and towards the kitchen.

She had baking to do...

###

Perrin thought he wouldn't want to get back to the house at the end of the day. Not after the experience in the barn. But as the sun began to dip beyond the forest clustered at the edge of the farm, an almost physical yearning grew in him to return to the house. To Tabitha. He fought it, but it wasn't much of a fight. He was too weak. Too silly. Too much of a good, milky boy to resist. And soon enough he was making his way through the rows of vegetables, bending down just enough to stroke the flowering top. They were sprouting well this season. Very well.

Then he was past the fields and that wondrous scent of fresh baking tickled his nose. He inhaled deeply, his head growing light as he drew closer. He paused at the door, hesitated. But his hand rose. Turned the knob, and he entered.

"There's my darling baby boy," Tabitha cooed from the end of a veritable feast of baked goods. "Been waiting. I was starting to get worried that something in the woods might have snatched you up."

"I'm fine," Perrin said as he sat down. "Nothing could get me."

"Of course not," Tabitha said, smiling in that way that made his heart thump and his head empty. "You'd never leave momma Tabitha, would you?"

He felt a silly smile move across his lips. "No," he said, relaxing more.

She smiled that knowing, warm smile at him. "Good boy," she crooned. "Now, eat up. You have to keep up your energy. I have a surprise for you later."

Perrin didn't wait. A gift? He could only wonder what it might be. Without further ado he tucked into the meal of warm breads and creamy chocolate cakes. Of decadent pies and warm, filling creamer. A glass of milk near at hand helped him wash it down, soothing his stomach. Getting him nice and warm and melty.

And all the while Tabitha watched him, her dark eyes lidded, patient. Waiting...

At last Perrin sighed, putting away his fork, his stomach full, his body warm with the sweet contentment of his meal.

Tabitha smiled warmly, rising and taking his hand. Perrin stood, following meekly as she guided him back to the couch, stripping away his shirt, easing him down. Perrin sighed as he felt her warm weight settle on his back. Her hands tease up his ribs and begin to soothe away the tension of his shoulders. Faster than last time. He didn't mind. He simply relaxed.

"That's right," Tabitha cooed sweetly. "Just relax, sugar. Let mommy Tabitha take care of you."

"Mmnnn... Okay..." Perrin sighed happily.

"You're a real sweetie, Perrin," Tabitha continued, her voice falling into a soothing cadence. Her hands flexing on his back, teasing out all the tension. All the resistance of his sore muscles. "Not many fellas would give a nice holstaur a chance. Least, not without expecting something in return..."

Perrin felt a slight blush tinge his cheeks. He shook his head, knocking about the few thoughts still there. "Oh. No... I would never..."

"I know, you wouldn't, Perrin. Because you're a good, sweet boy. Aren't you?" Tabitha cooed. Perrin nodded, rubbing his cheek into the pillow. Sighing softly as Tabitha's breasts gently came to rest on his back. "You're a good, nice, soft boy for momma Tabitha."

"Yesssss," Perrin moaned softly, every inch of him soft. Malleable. Warm and weak. Everything but one. Something trapped between the fabric of his pants and his leg. Pressed down by the weight of the holstaur atop him.

"'Of course you are, darling. Of course you are. Because you're a good boy. A good, soft, easy boy. And it felt sooo good when you came and helped me out in the barn. Hm?"

"Yessss," Perrin sighed, recalling the softness of her breasts wrapped around his cock. Her shining eyes. That sweet, intoxicating smell of her warm, fresh milk. He licked his lips.

"Mmmm. And I just bet you'll help me out tomorrow, won't 'cha?" she asked teasingly.

"'course..." Perrin murmured.

"Good boy," Tabitha breathed, soothing away any lingering tension. "Good boy. And you want to be a very good boy for momma. Don't you?"

"Mhmm..."

"I know you do." He felt her weight shift. Her breasts press down on him. Her lips kiss his ear, her tongue stroke the lobe. "Let me tell you all about it..." she breathed.

###

When morning came Perrin couldn't wait to get up. He fairly sprang out of bed and dressed. He felt good. Not just good. Great! A warm contentment spread through him, easing away his worries. He smiled as he moved downstairs and outside, ready to face the day.

"Darling? Are you up?"

Perrin slowed as Tabitha's voice cooed from the barn. A tug on his very soul pulled him towards the open doors, his smile growing dim. Blissful. He walked into the dusky interior and sighed, easing as the warm scent of Tabitha and her milk washed over him.

The holstaur waited within, smiling happily from atop her throne of the stool. "Hello, my darling boy," she cooed.

"Hello, mommy," Perrin sighed. He blinked. "I... I mean..."

"Perrin? I think it's time we tried something a little different today," Tabitha interrupted as she snapped open the straps of her overalls. Perrin's head emptied as the fabric fell away, revealing Tabitha's heavy breasts. The scent of her milk grew stronger. Beads of her delicious cream pricked her engorged nipples. Delicious? How did he know it would be? He'd never... never drank it...

"What... what did you have in mind?" Perrin breathed, already crossing the room, pulled towards the busty holstaur with the same unspoken need he'd felt before.

Tabitha laughed. "Oh darling, I think we know. See, you work so hard around the farm, and I'm plum worried you're not getting the energy you should before starting the day. So, I thought, why not go and kill two birds with one stone?"

"What do you mean?" Perrin said vaguely.

Tabitha smiled warmly and hefted her immense breasts. Perrin's breath hitched as they bounced, filling her palms. "Well. Since I need to get myself milked in the morning, and you plum need something filling to get you through the day, why not have you give my pretty breasts a nice... hungry... suckle..."

Perrin stared, entranced. Enthralled. "Okay," he said, the word slipping from him before he even realized it. But why shouldn't it? Tabitha just made so much sense... And she couldn't do anything he didn't want her to. Not a thing...

"That's a good boy," Tabitha cooed, and Perrin felt again that warm, buoyant feeling in his chest. "But it'd be a shame if you got your clothes all messy. Why not take them off?"

"Okay, mommy," Perrin said. He barely registered what he said. The though of disobeying her never entered his head. After all, everything she said just made so much sense. He shucked off his pants, never breaking his stare with her generous breasts. His shirt fell away, his underpants too.

He stood before the holstaur, utterly naked, waiting for further instruction. Tabitha smiled, her eyes running up and down his trim form. "Mmm. Beautiful, darling. Now," she cooed, opening her arms. "Come to mommy."

Perrin nodded, his head stuffed with warm nothingness as he moved towards her and sat in her lap. Her breasts filled his vision. His world. He leaned down, his mouth opening, his lips locking on a firm nipple,

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
816 Followers