Lost Lands: Royal Honey

Story Info
A beembo queen gives Jax all the honey he could ever want.
7.4k words
4.78
39.9k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
826 Followers

(All characters are 18 years of age or older.)

The promised work, in which we meet two characters we hope to see more of in the future. Special shout out to Gigglingoblin who writes the best holstaurs around.

.o0o.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. Again!" Jax groaned, but nonetheless shimmied out of his leather pants, leaving him all but naked. He sighed, straightening. Slim but strong, the young man carefully folded his pants and had them join the rest of his piled attire. Only a pair of shorts still protected his modesty.

"Now remember," Gisele said as he worked. "You can't go inside a beembo hive clothed."

"I know what I'm doing."

"You sure?" his partner asked, cocking a brow. Sitting on a log, the impossibly busty woman watched him with undisguised interest as more of his tanned flesh came into view. He tried to ignore it, with mixed results. Long brown hair spilled from beneath Gisele's broad brown hat, a pair of stubby cow horns pushing out of special holes in the brim. The holstaur sat at ease, her breasts barely contained by the laces of a vest. A cow girl in every sense of the word.

"Of course!" Jax said. "I've done this sort of thing before."

"That you have," she said, her warm brown eyes twinkling in mirth that made him blush. "But you are insisting on going in alone. And you know how I worry about you."

"I'll be fine! I always am."

"Mmm, true. But we could still use my plan..."

"No. Absolutely not! I am not going through that again!"

Gisele sighed dramatically. "Oh, alright. Not like the result won't be the same." She reached into a pocket, a silver chain flashing as she swung out a pocket watch. She tipped forward her broad brimmed hat, shading her eyes as she checked the time. "Now. Just remember to be back in time for dinner."

"Stop mothering me."

"I just can't help it. After all, you're my pretty boy," Gisele giggled, reaching out and mussing his hair.

He swatted away her hand, burning with annoyance and embarrassment. He glared at Gisele as the shapely woman rose and made her way back through the woods and to a safer distance. He hadn't even wanted to take this job! But, he sighed, there was not point complaining now.

With as much dignity as he could muster, being near naked in the middle of the forest, he set his jaw and turned to look again through the thick canopy of the Wire Woods. The tangle of a forest grew riot. Tainted by the demons who had invaded the world, playing host to a variety of the creatures spawned from those dark days, few with any sanity braved the dense woods. Your life would be the least of the things you could lose in there.

But there were rewards for those who dared. And Jax's goal rose in the distance.

Despite the thickness of the brush, it couldn't mask the immensity of the hive. It swelled, growing into a cliff like some golden palace. Countless windows and doorways served it, opening out into the air.

Normally, Jax would be wary about getting undressed anywhere in the Wire Woods, but around him the forest was silent. Everyone knew better than to live near a beembo hive. Stay near one too long, and you started to listen to the hum. A sound that seemed to say it might not be so bad to go inside. It might not be so wrong to eat the honey. To drink it. To guzzle it. To just stay and never leave.

"Cannot believe this," Jax grumbled, bending down and picking up the metal censer. Built like a ball pocketed with holes, it was filled with Lightweed, the only thing known to dilute the scent of beembo honey. It would have been easy, really, to get regular beembo honey. Unlike many of the demon spawn that lurked across the world, beembos didn't need to seek out souls. People came to them, always to get their hands on that precious mead. Sometimes it was traded, sometimes stolen.

But the one thing the beembos never marketed was the royal honey.

A queen ruled her hive, many among her drones and thralls those who'd once invaded her kingdom seeking her golden treasures. Royal jelly was the rarest of honey. Normal beembo honey in its raw form was merely addicting, enthralling the poor fools who drank its sweetness. But royal jelly was more. Corruptive. Compelling. Transforming its victims into new thralls for the hive and their queen.

But, if properly used, royal jelly also made the finest mead in all the Lost Lands. A prize worth pursuing. The Duke of Gander thought so, at least. Worth it enough to hire both Jax and Gisele to get it.

As Jax approached he noted the hive's base stood unguarded. Little surprise. It had no need to be defended. Anyone was invited in.

Getting out was the trick.

Jax sighed as he ducked through one of the openings honeycombing the hive. It was dim within. Faint golden light spilled from hexagonal patterns in the walls. It was strange to walk through it. As if travelling through a cave of molten gold.

The sweet scent was the first to hit him. It lingered in the passage. A sugary sweetness of thick honey and something nameless. It was well known that beembos used the pollen of certain species of alraune for their honey. A fact which made it all the more valuable, and appealing. Jax hastily put a flame to the lightweed in the censer. Instantly, thick grey smoke began to seep from the holes. He lifted the burner a little higher, taking a deep breath, his head clearing.

"Much better," he murmured.

With incense burner in hand he moved forward again. Thanks to the smoke he didn't have to worry quite as much about the pheromones which filled the air. But he wasn't completely safe. He still felt stuffy, his thoughts growing warm and sluggish. He was panting soon. The heat within the hive was oppressive. If he hadn't stripped down, he'd be boiling alive right now. His head spinning, intoxicated by the sweet scents which wafted from all over the hive. But he came prepared. Well, as prepared as could be.

"Fucking hell," Jax grumbled as he pushed through. "Can't believe this. Why me? Just absolutely absurd."

Not for the first time, he wondered why he bothered working with Gisele. The holstaur was unusual for her kind, being rather more mercenary than most. Usually holstaurs just sought out a nice, malleable pet they could turn into their milk slaves and got themselves a warm home to stay. Sad to say, Jax had found himself more than once on the receiving end of such affections. To his frustration, Gisele frequently pulled him out of it.

"Not this time," Jax promised himself, creeping down a winding passage. "This time I've got it down pat..."

So he said, but the hive was larger than he expected. The place was positively palatial, with endless corridors and cavernous rooms. All of it coloured by that dim golden glow.

"Ah!"

Jax paused, a chorus of giggles reaching his ears. His eyes inevitably moved towards a doorway adjoining the passage. He bit his lip, but curiosity got the best of him, and he crept forward. Peeked around the corner.

A room lay beyond. Within were two impossibly curvy beembos, their soft bottoms and heavy breasts counterpoints of thin waists in a perfect hourglass. Stubby wings grew from their backs, their hair a rich, bouncing blonde, their bodies just starting to grow the black and yellow fluff of beembo stripes.

The pair were gathered around a man on a bed formed from the honeyed wall. Softly cooing, the beembos were stroking, teasing, touching him, smothering him in puffing beembo fuzz and softest breasts. His cheeks were flushed a brilliant red, his eyes dim, already beginning to show the spiral golden black of beembo thralls. His cock jutted from between his legs, the two beembos stroking it with delicate fingers, keeping him trapped between bouncy, perfect tits.

"Oh he likes it, Petal," one beembo giggled to the other.

"Of course, Deema. He likes it so much! He just loves getting his itty-bitty cock all played with, don't you?" she giggled, tickling the young man's chin.

The man groaned, weakly humping the air. "Please... oh please... please..."

"Hmm? Please what?" Deema crooned with sugary sweetness. "You'll have to speak up. We're such silly beembo sluts! We just can't know what you need unless you tell us."

"Oh too true Deema!" Petal chimed, her soft tits bouncing as she wriggled in place. "We're so silly and dumb we just need to be told what you need!"

The man was visibly struggling to speak. To find the words that would offer relief. But whenever his mouth opened, whenever he seemed to grow near the answer the beembos suddenly kissed him with golden lips, silencing him, blasting his reason to dust and making him moan in pent up need. "Need... ah... n-need..."

"Such a sweetie," the beembos giggled, their stubby wings thrumming, stirring the hot air of the hive. "Such a poor, silly sweetie. It's a good thing he has us, isn't it Petal?"

"Oh you're so right, Deema. What would this poor boy do if he didn't have a couple sweet, slutty beembos around to take care of all his needs? Poor thing just needs to be spoiled. To be so honey sweet for us, doesn't he?" Petal cooed, pecking his cheeks with the softest kiss.

"Nnnn!" the man whined, his hips bucking desperately, his cock twitching with need.

"What was that? You want us to slow down?"

"Nn!"

"Yes? You do?" Petal giggled. "But you're so close, sweetie. You're so close to cumming. Are you sure?"

"Nnnn!" the man whimpered, practically sobbing with his desperate need to cum.

The beembos giggled. "Okay!"

Their hands slowed their torturous strokes, still moving, but only their fingertips touching him. Sliding up and down his throbbing, pulsing cock. "Nnnooooo!" the man cried out weakly, his lower lip trembling.

"Oh Petal, he didn't like that."

"Oh Deema! You're right. Why didn't you say so, pretty slave?" Petal cried.

"T-tried... to..."

"Oh you poor thing. Well, let's move a bit faster. Shall we?"

Deema and Petal giggled, their hands moving faster again. The man was soon panting once more, his cock twitching under their delicate touch, but again toyed with just to the brink. Just to the edge of orgasm. The edge of blessed relief. So close. So close!

"Wanna cum?" Petal cooed sweetly. "Wanna spurt your little cock for your beembo mistress's? Want us to finish you off? Hm?"

"Mmm!" the man gasped, nodding frantically, babbling, language beyond him. His cock so terribly sensitive. His balls aching with need. "Mmhmm!"

The beembo's squealed in delight and smothered him beneath their bountiful pale tits. "Oh you're such a cutie! Then cum pretty boy. Cum all those thoughts away. Cum," they chanted, every whisper accented with another stroke of his throbbing cock. "Cum. Cum. Cum! Cum! Cum!"

"Nnnnaaaaa!" the man squealed, his cock swelling. He came, his seed spurting so high it nearly touched the ceiling with the force of his orgasm. He quivered beneath the beembo's, his body tight with the sweet tension of his orgasm. His cock twitching as every last drop of cum was worked from his balls. Then, with a gasp, he collapsed, chest heaving.

"Oh such a good boy!" Petal squealed.

"Oh isn't he? He got it so high! We're so proud of you."

"So proud!"

"I think he deserves a reward, Petal."

"Oh yes! But what does such a silly boy like him want?"

The pair met each other's eyes. A smile worked across their lips. "Oh yes," Petal cooed, reaching down, picking up a pitcher. "He deserves... honey!"

The beembos giggled as they tipped the pitcher. Golden mead drooled from the spout, spilling down the young man's throat. He moaned, drinking eagerly, gasping as he mindlessly guzzled the sweet honey.

And before Jax's eyes, he began to change.

The young man's cock shrank a little more even as it stiffened once again. His hips seemed to swell out a little, his ass grow. His chest rose just a hint, burgeoning breasts making themselves known. His features softened, his eyes growing deeper with spirals.

Petal and Deema watched in delight, then suddenly pulled back the mead. "Good boy!" they chimed. Petal beamed. "Oh he's just going to make the best new beembo slut!"

"Oh you're right, Petal! But we have to make sure he wants it," Deema giggled, her fingers again touching his tiny cock, stroking him again. "He needs to want to lose his silly little cock and become just the bestest, silliest beembo slut there ever was!"

Giggling, the pair smothered their prisoner with soft curves and endless kisses. Hands toying with his tiny cock, stroking burgeoning breasts, licking swelling nipples.

Jax pulled back from the door, horror turning his stomach. Arousal hardening his cock. Gods. That could be his fate. Captured by the hive. Endlessly touched. Smothered. Kissed. His brain melted with pleasure. His body pinned as he was drowned in corruptive honey. Kept, always drunken, always on the edge of orgasm but never allowed to cum. Simply human pets for the hive. Playthings forever teased and never allowed the relief of orgasm.

A terrible fate.

Right?

Jax realized he was breathing deeply. Sweat shone across his body. His head was spinning with the potency of the honey scent and the humming of the hive. Hastily he brought up the censer and breathed in a great lungful of the smoke. At once he felt his head clear, his body cooling just a little. But his cock remained stubbornly hard, tenting his dark shorts incessantly.

"Damn it," he muttered, turning away from the door. He wanted to help, but knew he couldn't do a thing. When the spirals began to appear in the eyes, it was far too late. The poor man would be tickled and teased and milked of his cum until he was transformed into a new beembo thrall. Just another stupid drone in the service of the queen.

He hurried on, fast as he dared. He passed more rooms and more beembos. They had little time to concern themselves with security. Most were busy in the hands of their sisters. Stroking each other. Moaning. Whimpering. Their wings humming. Their laughter catching as tongue or touch found buzzing clits. As kisses sweet were rained down. As honey smoothest was milked from soft breast.

A few times Jax was forced to duck into a corner as some beembos walked down the passage. They never noticed him. They didn't bother to look. Even if they did find him, Jax wasn't afraid of being attacked. It wasn't the beembo style. They liked to get their prey all warm. All hot and bothered and silly and drunk on honey. Theirs was a soft seduction. A cooing enthrallment of the will, twisting one around their fingers until they gave in.

He was deep within the hive now. The light filtering through was weaker. Dusky. The walls were smoother, the honey molten like he walked through corridors made of melting wax. He passed vast galleries where beembo thralls lounged in torpid warmth. Where new slaves licked and served, not quite fully corrupted, but so close. So near. Denied until they couldn't bear anymore. Only then would they be brought to the queen, the transformation completed.

He knew he was close when a particular sound reached him. A gentle humming that seemed to thrum through him and to his very core. A sound like those Petal and Deema had made with their stubby wings. But stronger. Deeper. More intense.

The song of a queen.

He bit his lip, his heart beating fast with excitement. This was it. If he did this, he'd show Gisele he wasn't just some silly bimbo boy. "Gotcha," he murmured, turning and following the humming. Get in. Get out. That was the plan.

The thrumming sound increased. And with it, the sweet scent. He could smell it now even through the smoke of the incense. It tingled into his nose. Made his head feel stuffy and thick. He shook himself, taking another whiff of the incense smoke, though couldn't help but notice there was less of that than before. Damn. He'd been in here too long. He had to hurry up.

The hive's maze of passages began to widen. A soft whimper reached his ears. Before a large doorway he stopped and stepped through.

He was in an upper gallery of a golden chamber big as a cathedral, light filtering through the honeycomb which formed the walls like stained glass. Hues moving to the humming song which echoed all around them, luxuriating in corruption. Here and there down the walls oozed liquid into thick pools in the floor.

And in one of those pools was a woman of compelling beauty.

Tufts of light yellow and black fuzz framed her neck and her wrists. Her skin was the deep brown of chocolate, coated in the oozing gold she lounged in. Lidded eyes heavy and somnolent looked down as she lifted a flawless leg, dripping with honey. Her breasts swelled from her chest, nipples pierced with golden rings. Her waist was thin and flowing into a pair of generous hips and an ass both soft and shapely. From her soft blonde hair rose a golden crown; from her back two diaphanous wings buzzed.

A human woman sat astride the beembo, her pale skin shining with honey, her eyes foggy and drunk with lust, already developing the telltale spirals of a honey slave. Slimmer, with modest breasts and thin hips, the woman moaned as she suckled at the beembo's soft breasts, honey oozing into her mouth.

"Mmmm. Good girl," the beembo queen sighed, lazily wrapping her legs around the girl's waist, drawing her in closer. "Good girl. Just keep drinking. Just keep sucking. That's such a good girl. Mmnnn... good girl... ahn... nnn..."

The young woman moaned in helpless pleasure as she continued to massage both the beembo's breasts, squeezing more of the sweet honey into the pool they both lounged within. Soaking themselves in it.

Jax swallowed thickly, his body tingling at the sapphic sight. The diaphanous wings of the beembo hummed as she whirred them again, her eyes blinking lazily. "Mmm. Such a... good girl... needs a reward..."

The beembo slipped a hand between them and the young girl's legs. The panting thrall gasped, biting her lower lip and arching as a slim, clever finger slid along her folds. "Ooooh m-mistress..."

"Good girl," the beembo murmured sleepily, continuing to stroke her thrall, finger slickened in the honey that pooled around them, shining golden where she touched the trembling girl. "Good honeymaid. Such a good thrall. You're... mnn... doing wonderful..."

"M-mistress," the girl whimpered, humping that coaxing finger, her face flushed, eyes lost and heavy and hair slickened with honey. "Oh mistress. Mistress! Yes. Yes! Yesssss!"

The girl moaned in ecstasy as she came, her juices squirting into the pool. She sagged against the beembo holding her, panting and moaning softly, rubbing herself against the lounging bimbo. Helpless. Weak. The blonde hummed softly, her wings thrumming, again sending that pulse of raw pleasure through Jax. "Good girl," the beembo cooed, stroking her thrall's head, nestling the whimpering girl between her luscious teats. "Such a goooood giiiiirl... Mmm. And such a good boy for watching all this."

Jax blinked. Wait. He realized suddenly that the beembo queen was looking right at him. He jolted back to himself as the monster slowly rose from the pool, honey dripping off her in gooey rivulets. She delicately stepped out, leaving the whimpering thrall behind to sink into the royal jelly, only a face visible as the new thrall dozed in the warm oblivion of true servitude.

Jax took a step back as the beembo lazily walked towards him, her generous hips swaying back and forth. Pendulous. Her glorious brown breasts bouncing. Her wings thrumming. Thrumming. And her body absolutely glistening in that sweet honey. Gods he could smell it from there. That sweet, compelling aroma of pleasure. His tongue felt thick, his head pounding, his cock straining his pants.

Hastily he brought the incense burner back to his face and took another deep breath of the smoke. Not much, though. "Shit," he hissed when he saw how little smoke still fluttered from the burner. How long had he been watching?

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
826 Followers