Lost Lands: Royal Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gisele," Jax said as the holstaur turned her warm brown eyes on him. "What are you..."

"Well," the holstaur said teasingly, slowly crawling towards him. "It seems like you gathered an awful lot. More than we really need. And royal jelly really is so rare. It would be a shame not to enjoy it."

"G-Gisele! What-nnn!" Jax gasped, hips twitching as her tongue licked the tip of his twitching cock. "Gisele!"

"Does my bimbo boy not want me to lick up a bit?" the holstaur teased, her tongue again flicking out, again tasting the warm honey which drenched his cock. "Does he not want his mommy to suck his silly cock?"

"Y-you're not my mother," he gasped huffily.

"Of course not," Gisele cooed. "But I am your mistress. And so, I get to do this."

Jax cried out as her hot mouth engulfed his shaft to the root. With a moan of undisguised pleasure the holstaur began to bob, sucking his twitching manhood, her tongue swirling around his shaft. A shudder of pure pleasure pulsed through her core. Oh it was so good to have Jax her helpless boy who just couldn't stop sucking from her tits. But even better was having him so defiant, so horny, so proud and aware and yet still so helpless when her soft lips wrapped around his cock. When she sucked and licked at his throbbing cock and made the most adorable sounds of pleasure, all of it gasped, wrenched from him despite his best efforts to resist her.

"Ohhhhh f-fuuuuck!" Jax cried out, grabbing her by the horns as she bottomed again his cock. She felt the throb of his shaft with her tongue, the tightening of his balls, and moaned as his hot seed filled her mouth in a sudden rush. She swallowed it all as eagerly as he had her milk.

She gasped, lifting her hot lips from his throbbing cock. "Mmm," she sighed, brushing some errant strands of hair from his panting face. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Y-yes," he gasped.

She tweaked his ear. "Yes what?"

His blush deepened. "Yes, mommy Gisele," he said reluctantly.

She squealed in delight and pulled him back between her glorious tits. "There's my good boy!"

Jax rolled his eyes, but couldn't resist nuzzling her creamy mounds again. So soft and warm. He sighed in defeat, letting himself be cuddled by the impressively endowed woman.

But next time, he promised himself, he'd show her what he could really do.