Lost Lands: The Duchess of Delight

Story Info
The djinni duchess tries out a treasure on Jax's cock.
4k words
4.61
22.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
820 Followers

"I have to say," Vinassa mused as she tapped an immaculately pink nail against her desk. "You got a lot farther than I expected."

Jax glared at her, which only made her smirk more. Bound to a chair by silken pink cords, shirtless to expose his tanned, slim chest, he looked more sulky than indignant.

Vinassa leaned against her desk, popping open the tobacco box resting on its top. As she moved, her sleeping gown shifted across her, the fringe a frill of pink ravinian fur, the rest silk woven from the milk of mothgirls in the throes of sweetest orgasm. The fabric felt so wonderfully soft against her skin. The shapely djinn's hair of living smoke coiled about her, her earrings sparkling in her slightly pointed ears, her eyes gleaming like emeralds. All around them were display cases filled with her treasures. Treats and tricks and devices gathered and offered to her by supplicating fools. Just another benefit of being the duchess of Gran. Her palace towered like a crown atop the cliffs, overlooking the fields where her farmer's toiled. Nearly slaves, true. But they would be truly enslaved were they to wander from her protection, and into the Wire Woods whose grasping branches grew riot at the edge of her wards.

Besides, they never complained for long. All the poor souls had to do was step inside her home. Breathe in the misty smoke that clouded the passages of her palace, and they would forget all their troubles. All their worries. And by the time her maids made them comfortable, they'd forgotten most everything else, too.

Which made her curious indeed of how this silly thing had managed to infiltrate her home, before being caught up in her silken trap. She smirked, recalling how she'd found him. Bound up like a mummy on the floor in pink wrappings, struggling uselessly.

Vinassa flicked a thumb, a tongue of flame igniting at the tip. She put it to her long pipe, taking a slow, heady drag. Mmm. That was good. Almost as good as watching the thief's eyes be dragged to her shapely breasts, the tops just visible beneath the frill of the furs. Her smile widened. Oh. This was going to be fun indeed.

She exhaled, the sweet smoke filling the air, twisting lazily like phantasmal serpents twining in their hypnotic dance. "Dear boy. I really will give you credit. Tricking my poor guards with that devilish little hypno disc. Bypassing my lamia servant. Oh the poor thing is just in knots after you turned that mirror on her. She'll be needing to let out her frustration so badly once I manage to knock some sense back into her. You even managed to get into my office before tripping my trap. Not bad."

"I don't need your praise," Jax spat.

"Tut tut. That's where you're wrong, my pretty boy. You do need it. You just don't know how much yet. But don't worry," she said, taking another drag on the pipe, leaning forward until her face was an inch from his. "You'll learn."

Jax turned his face away as she breathed a cloud of smoke. She smirked as she saw his nostrils flare, taking in a whiff of that pungent scent. She shifted where she stood, her earrings chiming, her hair bunching around her head. "Now tell me, my little boy, what did you come to my office to steal?"

"Koff... I didn't... koff... come to steal... koff... anything..."

"Mmm. Cute. But I know your type. The sort who'll rob the dear dukes and duchesses and masters of the Lost Lands for a piece of their treasures. Treasures which they quite rightly came by. Honestly, I'd be more offended if I didn't get so many silly new sluts out of it all."

"I'm not your slut!"

"Not yet."

"I'll never be."

"Oh?" She mused, tilting back her head, her eyes lidding, showing off the sparkle of her eyeshadow as she crossed her arms under her chest, hefting the soft globes of her generous tits. "Not even for a look at... these?"

His eyes were almost magnetically drawn to those impressive orbs. He forced himself to look away soon enough, but she didn't mind. "Mmm. I knew the minute I saw you that you'd be a breast man. Not that I can blame you. They're so big and soft," she sighed, pushing out her chest, lazily bouncing her breasts, nearly forcing them from the confines of her loose robe.

"S-so what?" Jax said, blinking rapidly as the pink smoke filled the air yet further.

"Mmm. Well, I know boys do like a good pair of tits. They just can't help themselves. They just want to stare. Watch them bounce. Dream of seeing them. Pushing their face between them. Finding a nipple and giving a good... long... suck..."

His eyes were dazed. Riveted to the window of her robe. With a sigh Vinassa shrugged her shoulders, moving her hands, and letting the loose knot of her belt give way. Her breasts pushed her gown apart, baring the luscious pink swells of feminine flesh; her nipples twin, dusky points in the warm air. She sighed in delight, arching her back a little, making her breasts bounce again.

Jax's eyes followed the movement, enraptured by the sight of those flawless, bouncing orbs. Vinassa's tongue stroked the stem of her pipe before she took another long drag, filling her lungs with that sweet tobacco. She exhaled, further filling the room with her intoxicating smoke. Surrounding them in a haze of unreality. Of misty, wavering pink that seemed to twist and wind around her captive thief. She saw it was working its magic as his cock tented his pants.

"Jax... My silly, silly thief..."

"H-huh?" he said, forcing his eyes to hers. "I'm not..."

"Oh but you are, Jax. Look at you. All tied up. All tingling. All horny. Staring at my tits. Knowing your silly little mind is just oozing away. And you just can't help yourself. Because bimbos... love... breasts..."

She moved forward, her robe whisking around her, her smoke trailing after her. Jax looked up at her, uncertainty on his face as he struggled to win out over the intoxicating smoke and the sight of the beauty before him. She smiled wide, leaned down, her breasts bouncing, dangling before his head, just out of reach of his lips.

"Are they as big... as mommy's?"

"No," Jax murmured dreamily. He blinked. "I mean..."

"Silly boy," she giggled, reaching down between them, her finger and lacquered nail gliding up the bulge in his pants, her eyes lidding at his breathless gasp as his cock twitched. "Did you really think I wouldn't know you? You and your pretty mistress?"

"Not my... my mistress..." Jax gasped.

"Of course not," Vinassa crooned, taking another drag, breathing out, wreathing his head in a halo of pink, mind melting essence. "You just bury your face between her thighs and lick her out. Kiss her big bouncy tits and drink all her milk. Like a good holstaur stud. Oh, I know you, Jax and Gisele. The holstaur," she breathed, finger gliding between the straps of his pants. "And the sin eater."

Her finger twitched; his pants undone. Jax moaned as his cock sprang to attention, the head flushed and pulsing. Even knowing what she did, Vinassa had to bite her lip to resist playing with it. It was just so sensitive. So needy. So cute. So easy to lean down, let her lips wrap around it and... and...

She put her pipe back to her lips and took a long suck. She released her breath, feeling her desire simmer in a cloud of hazy delight. "Mmnn," she purred, leaning back, smirking as he whimpered with barely repressed need. "Yes. I know what you and your partner are. Thieves of excellent repute," she said, moving to one of the cases that lined the wall, her finger gliding along the displays lazily, her hair of smoke twisting in her wake. "And a sin eater to boot. Why, anyone with a demon's taint that tried to suck you dry would find themselves simply... lost. Enthralled. Fucking you until they were utterly spent and wasted. But I am a djinn, Jax," she said, her eyes flashing as she tapped the glass of a particular shelf, causing it to pop open. "Do you know what a djinn is?"

"A...a bitch..." Jax panted, trying to inject venom into his voice, but only managing a moan.

Vinassa hummed in delight. "Mmm. Maybe a bit. But more. We're the granters of wishes, my silly little bimbo. We give what one truly wishes, deep in their soul. And so often it's to just be the goodest, sweetest, silliest little bimbo sluts the Lost Lands have ever seen.

"And I know what will happen if I'm so incautious as to touch your pretty little cock. Suck it and tease it and lick it top to bottom. I'll lose myself to pleasure. It'll take me days to get free, if at all. If I don't find myself trapped by you. Feeding my power into you until I'm just a shadow of myself. Oh. But don't worry. We can still have fun. In fact, I have something here just for you."

Jax managed to lift his head, his cheeks blazing, his head spinning from the smoke and the desire and the sight of those bouncing breasts. He found himself staring dumbly at a sleeve made of shining leather snake skin, the scales winding up in a strange, corkscrew pattern.

"What..."

"A favorite toy of mine. For good little boys that just need to be teased and touched without me actually doing so."

Jax shuddered, whimpering as Vinassa easily slid the sleeve down his cock, the head of his shaft popping free of that silky prison.

"Now," Vinassa said, standing once more before him in all her curvy, sadistic beauty. "Tell me what you came to steal."

"Didn't... come to steal anything," Jax gasped.

"Mmm. Still resisting? Delightful. Let's fix that." Her earrings flashed as she raised a finger and pointed at his cock, a word slithering from between her lips.

"Ooooooh!" Jax moaned as the sleeve began to coil around his cock, massaging him with its impossibly smooth scales, stroking him with agonizing skill.

"Mmm. Like it?"

"N-no!" Jax gasped, despite all evidence to the contrary. His wrists tightened against the silks that bound him, his whole body shifting with the tactile stroking of that insidious device around his cock.

"Of course not," Vinassa crooned, her eyes alight with wicked delight, her cheeks flushed as she watched the young sin eater writhe in the tortuous pleasures of her toy. "After all, the Hassin lamia of the Blighted Sands are only best known for their devices of pleasured tortures. Breaking the minds of men and women with their coils, venom, and hypnotic eyes. One of their toys would surely not be torturously pleasurable. Stroking your little cock until you're a whimpering mess."

Jax was panting. His hair hung dishevelled around his blushing face in a way that made Vinassa's engine purr. She felt a slickness between her thighs and took another long drag on her pipe, chewing on the end as Jax whimpered and struggled helplessly, bucking weakly at the air, moaning heavily. But unable to touch himself. To wrap his fingers around his aching cock and cum.

"That's it. Fight it, Jax. My pretty little bimbo. Try to resist cumming. How you wish it were my lips wrapped around that little cock. Letting me suck you. Losing myself. Pouring all of myself into my pretty bimbo slut."

"B-bitch," Jax gasped.

"On the contrary," she breathed, exhaling another cloud of pink smoke. "You'll be my pretty little bitch before long."

Jax whimpered, his answer dying on his tongue with a mewl of pleasure. His hips bucked, so close to cumming. So near. So desperate. "Ah. Ah! Ahn! Nnnn!"

He cried out, but not in the pleasure of release, but the anguish of denial. The coils of the lamia's trap slowed, stroking him more leisurely, drawing him back from the brink, never letting him soften, but never pushing him over the edge.

Vinassa's eyes were like embers. Her fingers had slipped between her legs, stroking her bared pussy. She rolled her shoulders, her mantle shifting, tickling her with the silk spun of orgasming monster girls and the fur of the fairest beasts.

"Oh you poor boy," she breathed. "What's wrong? Didn't you want to cum?"

"Ahn. Ah! Hah... nnnn..."

"Poor thing. Maybe you just need to concentrate. Focus. Try so hard to cum. To let your itty bitty cock spurt with your seed. Don't you want to? Don't you need to? Concentrate, Jax. Concentrate. Only a silly bimbo can't concentrate. They just let all their thoughts ooze out of them like warm honey. They just give in. Can't you concentrate?"

"Can... ah... can... conc... concen..."

"Mmm. Maybe you just need something to concentrate on..."

Jax lifted his head, and his eyes found themselves affixed to Vinassa's breasts. The djinn was grinning like a vulpine seductress, her body rocking, slowly bouncing her soft, bountiful breasts. Her nipples diamond hard.

Jax couldn't help but stare. Couldn't look away. Vinassa took another drag of her pipe as she saw his eyes dimming, his voice losing its harshness, falling into the soft, tender mewlings of a true boy toy. A bimbo slave who just needed so badly to be owned. To be pleasured. To cum for his mistress.

She was moving forward, towering over him, bouncing her soft breasts an inch from his face. "Tell me," she breathed, hearing him whine as the coils around his cock slowed once more, drawing him down from another potential orgasm. "Tell me what you came to steal?"

"Didn't... didn't..."

"Did you mommy tell you not to say?" Vinassa breathed, her grin flashing as she saw the shiver of delight race through him at that word. "Did you pretty... milky... mommy reward her good boy for keeping a secret?"

"Uh... uh huh..."

"Poor thing," Vinassa said, lazily moving over him, straddling him. She inhaled another pungent lungful of her smoke and breathed it out. "So enthralled to her. But don't worry. You can tell me. I'll be mommy for her good, silly boy. I'll let you play with my big... soft... tits..."

Jax keened as every word followed another bounce of those mounds. Bouncing. Bouncing. The smoke so thick. So deep. His thoughts molten. Sloshing. Dumb. His eyes blanked in rapture. Lost in her control. Enslaved by the smoke and his cock and her bouncing, buxom tits.

"Tell mommy," she breathed, her hands linking behind his head, tugging him forward. Her pussy lowering, her breath shortening as she stroked the quivering tip of his cock with her slick folds. "Tell me."

"T-tell!" Jax cried out. "Tell mommy! Tell mommy everything!"

"Good boy," Vinassa moaned, pulled his face between her breasts.

And lowered herself onto his cock.

The spear of pleasure surged up her spine. Her eyes widened, a cry of delight escaping her as she began to bounce on her boy toy's lap, his cock sloshing into her cunt, those twining coils around his shaft sending pleasure rippling through her depths as her pussy squeezed them.

"Oooooh!"

"Mommy," Jax moaned, kissing her breasts, his lips feather soft. His eyes filled with worship for the beauty riding him. "Mommy. Told me... told me go to office..."

"Yes! Yes!" Vinassa cried out.

"Told me... ahn... told me not steal..."

"You... ah... oooh..."

"Told me... take Lox Leaf. P-put it... put it in... in tobacco chest!"

Vinassa's eyes flew open. A part of her mind linked those pieces of the puzzle. Realized what had happened. Lox Leaf. An aphrodisiac flower, as powerful as a demon's cum, as delicious as beembo honey. She realized in a breath what he'd done. The trap she'd fallen into, even as she sucked on her pipe more, took another lungful of that intoxicating smoke. Not just arousing him. But her.

And she didn't care.

She pulled his head against her breasts, crying out as his lips latched on to the peak of a nipple, sucked hungrily on that thrumming bud. Her thighs tightened around him, her orgasm a storm that swept through her in a sudden surge of purest pleasure.

She kept going. He hadn't cum. Couldn't cum. Not until she let him. But oh how his whimpers delighted her ears. How his pathetic cries of pleasure as her molten pussy sucked on his cock, her breasts mashed his face. How she screamed and panted and ground him under her and made him kiss and lick her tits.

Why, she could keep him hard for days. For weeks. Fuck him for eternity. Keep his twitching cock her own for ever and ever. Never let him go. Never let him escape. Her own personal boy toy. A perfect slut. Some part of her knew this was mad. But that part of her could fuck off. This was happening now.

And she never wanted it to end.

(o0o)

Gisele moaned as the two guards suckled at her teats, drowning themselves in her thick, heady milk. Their armor was scattered around the floor, their hair dishevelled and their eyes filled with the warmth of good milk slaves.

It would have been so wonderful to stay there for a while. To really melt the brains of the two eager sluts. But she had things still to do. "Okay, girls," Gisele moaned, easing the pair off her plump breasts, their lips popping from her nipples with soft whines of need. "There there. I need to get going. But don't worry. You two can keep playing."

She gently moved the pair into each other's arms. Instantly, lips that had been busy sucking on her nipples were locked. Breasts were pushed together as the pair fell to the floor, moaning and writhing with each other. Panting and gasping and quivering.

Gisele lingered, smiling fondly down at them. Then, with a sigh, she tugged shut the two halves of her jacket, the lace immediately doing itself up, binding the immensity of her teats behind the paltry modesty of the cloth. As she stepped back through the doors of the watch house, she snatched up her broad brimmed hat and straightened it on her head.

The courtyard of the castle was absolutely wreathed in the djinn's intoxicating smoke. Gisele took a deep breath, her breasts tingling with sweet sensitivity. Mmm. She did love Lox Leaf. Such a useful little plant.

Her hips swung magnificently as she pushed open the doors, striding inside. The smoke was even thicker here. The light beaming through the tall stained windows coloured the floors in a dozen hues. She delicately stepped over a maid whose face was buried in the lap of a whimpering cat girl. It seemed like around every corner was another vision of those lost in the throes of the divine pleasure.

It took some doing not to bend down and gather up every one of those helpless little sluts to her tits and let them drink their fill, but she resisted the urge, with some effort. Those within the palace had been so long enthralled in Vinassa's smoke, they were little more than playthings of the djinn, and besides, she had already played with the guards outside. Her breasts were as drained as they were going to be for now.

She found the office easily enough. She just had to follow the screams of pleasure. She paused outside the door, listening intently.

"Oh! Ohhhh! Yes! Yesss! There! Lick me... ah... theeeeeere!"

Gisele smirked at the orgasmic cry and opened the door.

Smoke billowed out. Even with the potion she'd taken earlier to dull the effects of Lox Leaf Gisele was staggered at the sheer intensity of it, her breasts leaking into her top, her cunny slickening with desire. It was like walking into a sauna of sex and sensuality. She squinted as she tried to make out what was going on.

When she did, she could only smile.

Jax was free, though he still wore his silken cuffs. He was on his knees, rocking as he licked out the djinn, her legs parted, her ass atop the desk as she moaned. The smoke of her hair, once so immaculate and controlled, writhed like a naga's serpentine locks, licking and flicking in the air, pulsing the hues of flame as she drowned in the pleasures of the sin eater.

There was just something so delightful about how eagerly Jax serviced his tormentors. How he couldn't help but lose himself to the soft caresses and strokes. How he, in his heart of hearts, yearned to give in. To be used. To be nothing but a pretty plaything to anyone who showed him a pair of tits and a sliver of hypnotic power.

Gisele giggled, sauntering inside. She touched Jax's shoulder, causing him to lift his head from betwixt Vinassa's thighs. He looked up at her vaguely.

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
820 Followers
12