Lost Lands: The Duchess of Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, my pretty boy," Gisele cooed. "How are you."

Jax could only whimper. Her brow cocked when she saw the device wrapped around his cock. Oh! Oh gods. No wonder Vinassa was in such a state. The holstaur giggled. If she were a better person, she might have cared about the state of the djinni duchess's mind.

Unfortunately, Giselle was not. She did have some sympathy for the woman though. She touched her bimbo's brow. "Wake up, Jax."

Jax blinked, the haze of submission fading from his eyes. "Gisele?" he gasped. "What... nnnn!"

The holstaur giggled as the sleeve around his cock gave another teasing swirl. "Oh, my poor boy. Looks like you go yourself caught in a little something."

"It's not... ahn... G-get it off of me!" Jax moaned as the scaled cock sleeve began to stroke him anew.

"Mmm. Alright, Jax. But... Well..."

"Well what?"

"It would be such a shame," she breathed, easing him down, tugging down her pants and panties to unveil her shapely thighs and slick cunny. "Not to see what it feels like first."

"G-Gisele! Wait! I... nnnn!"

Jax moaned as the holstaur moved atop him, her cunt swallowing his throbbing cock. She threw back her head, lashes fluttering as she felt the familiar presence of his cock fill her. But what made her thighs tighten, her teeth bite her lower lip, was the sensation of that sleeve drilling into her cunt.

"Oooooh fuuuuuck!" Gisele moaned.

"Fffffff!" Jax groaned, his hands clawing the carpet. He blinked as the light suddenly faded. His eyes flew open moments before Vinassa's cunt once more landed on his face, smothering him beneath those slick folds, his tongue drawn up almost against his will to slide inside her cunny.

"Ooooooh!" Vinassa moaned, her hips moving, riding Jax's face. Giselle giggled, the brim of her hat flapping as she rode his cock, joining the buxom djinn in fucking her precious bimbo beneath them.

"Oh Vinassa. Such a... ah... wonderful toy."

"Yes. Yes! So good. So mmmm goooood!" Vinassa moaned, her hair twisting and flicking about her head.

"Mnnn. And... ha... I bet... mnnn... that there's a way to release it, isn't there?" Gisele panted as she rode that twisting cock, drilling inside of her like nothing she had ever known. "I bet there's a password, isn't there? Something to... ah... to let my precious boy cum his brains out inside me..."

"Y-yes!" Vinassa panted. "Yes! Word... word!"

"What is it?" Gisele gasped, her full breasts bouncing, her thighs squeezing Jax beneath her, pounding him into the floor, feeling his own hips buck, burying his bound cock inside of her, desperate for that orgasm so long denied. "What... ooooh... is iiiit?"

"S-sashaaaar!" Vinassa cried.

Gisele screamed in delight as she felt that winding sheathe loosen within her. Felt Jax bury his cock deep inside her as he came, pumping what felt like gallons of his delicious cum into her eager cunny. Every drop of his seed filling her in a sudden surge of purest pleasure.

She sighed with delight, settling atop Jax. And lo and behold. He was still hard. Gisele glanced at Vinassa, but judging by the djinn's look of rampant ecstasy, she doubted she had much to worry from that front.

Giggling, her milky tits bouncing, Gisele began to fuck herself on Jax's cock once again. There was always time to properly rob the djinn later...


12